And One Day It All Changed

Story Info
Is she a lesbian? Was this planned from the beginning?
7.9k words
3.91
32.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark had it all, all any man could ever want: a beautiful, sexy wife, a successful business, two beautiful daughters, a large 3-story home built on twelve secluded acres. And, one day it all changed.

Mark met his wife in college. Bobbie was gorgeous, and he fell for her the first time they met. He fell in love with her long dark auburn hair, with her wide-set green eyes, and he loved her freckled skin that was perpetually tanned. Bobbie's breasts were on the small side and her hips were narrow, but no one could doubt Bobbie's greatest features were her long thin legs, and the finest up-turned butt on campus. In those days, Bobbie could best be described as adventuresome, and she was never more thrill-seeking than when it came to sex.

Mark and Bobbie dated for two years in college and they had sex in every imaginable place on campus. Cars, elevators, movie theaters, a restaurant bathroom, an airplane bathroom, a telephone booth, her parent's laundry room, one time balanced on a tree limb. Once they brought each other off under a blanket in the bleachers at a football game. Another time they did it in a closet while spying through the spaced wooden slats on Bobbie's blonde-headed roommate, CJ, fucking her boyfriend.

Most memorable, and this totally blew Mark's mind, was the time they watched CJ give a massage to Alicia, a long-thin well-built girl who was a star on the college's girls basketball team. CJ was a wild and impulsive blonde-headed vixen from Alabama who had a southern accent that was often thick as molasses; an accent that sometimes disappeared all together. CJ's natural-born audacity and her Miss Alabama body and good-looks made her unpredictable as well as very, very desirable. The seduction of Alicia lasted about an hour and a half, but it could have been over in half that time if CJ and Alicia had settled for half the orgasms. These days Mark plays that day over and over in his head. Mark and Bobbie hid in that same closet and made out as CJ worked on Alicia's shoulders. "My god, girl, you're so fucking tight we could make music on these muscles." CJ dug deep into her shoulders and Alicia moaned in pain. "What the hell you been all stressed up about, Honey Pot"

"Things," Alicia said, rolling her neck.

"Things? Baby, fuck things." CJ dug her fingers in Alicia's neck. "That boyfriend of yours been fuckin with you?"

"A little, he's always after me, you know. And then I've got Physics, which I don't get at all." Alicia turned her head around toward CJ. "Why we got to study Physics anyway?"

"I don't know, baby. You feel this here? Goes all the way down your back. Take this little thing off and let me get at it. Come on. Take that bra off, too. Don't be getting all shy on me, now. That's a girl. Oh my god, just look at those titties. Alicia, honey, I'd kill for a set of titties like that. They're perfect, baby."

"Hell, CJ, they're half the size a yours."

CJ slipped off her t-shirt and stood bare-breasted. She gazed down at her own breasts. "I don't know, Alicia, I think they're too big." CJ lowered her eyes, her face dropped with sadness. "Lot of guys, they look at me, that's all they see, big boobs. You know what I'm saying?" CJ reached out and massaged one of Alicia's tits. "I'd give anything to have a pair like these." CJ rubbed her thumb over Alicia's nipple.

"Now, don't talk like that, CJ, you got great titties."

"You're not just saying that?" CJ used her thumb and forefinger to pull lightly, absently, on Alicia's nipple which had obviously grown hard and sensitive. CJ grabbed one of Alicia's hands and lifted it to one of her breasts. "You don't think they're too big? You really like em?"

CJ held Alicia's hand against her breast, pressing it closer so her palm cupped her nipple.

"Alright," CJ said suddenly. "Stop trying to feel me up and let me get these knots smoothed outta those muscles. Might as well slip outta those jeans. too. I'll give you a real good massage." Alicia hesitated for a moment. "Go on," CJ insisted, "don't be shy. You got a great body, you should be proud of that body."

Alicia unbuckled her jeans, sliding them down her long legs. Dressed only in her panties she lay face-down on CJ's bed. CJ dropped her jean-shorts and, unknown to Alicia, was suddenly naked. She hopped on the bed, straddling Alicia's ass and began working on her back. In the closet Mark had his hand down Bobbie's pants and a finger in her sopping wet pussy.

After about five minutes, CJ moved down and straddled Alicia's legs. She applied more oil and began working on Alicia's lower back. Ever so gradual CJ worked her hands lower, slowly sliding Alicia's panties down her hips, working her hands on that delicious ass.

"Alicia, baby, I love your skin, like cocoa butter and a cup of hot chocolate, makes you want to drink it up. Does this feel good for you, honey? Those muscle relaxing?"

"Huh mmm," Alicia said dreamily.

"I'm going to work on your legs a little, you just stay relaxed."

CJ moved down, straddling Alicia's calves, and began working her hands up and down those brown thighs, kneading the muscles in Alicia's upper legs. Finally, when CJ thought Alicia was ready, she grabbed the panties by the waistband and pulled them down over Alicia's ass.

"Raise your hips, baby, let me get rid of these things."

Alicia elevated her hips to allow CJ to slide her panties down those long legs. And then CJ really went to work. Her oiled hands slid up and down Alicia's body, from the thighs to her ass. "My god, baby, you got a great ass," CJ said softly. "Why do all you beautiful black girls get these great asses?"

With every stroke, CJ would force Alicia's legs open, pressuring her butt cheeks wider and wider. Meanwhile, Bobbie was bent over a stack of boxes in the closest, her own hand between her legs as she watched those two beautiful girls.

After a time, Alicia's began to moan. Her legs were spread wide, and her hips had risen off the bed, giving CJ open access. But CJ took her time, teasing the long black girl, never coming in contact with her open pussy, but gradually moving closer and closer. Alicia was acting the passive, innocent, relaxed recipient of a great massage, until CJ hopped off the bed and suddenly smacked Alicia on the ass. Then she quickly flipped Alicia on her back. CJ was quick as a cat, straddling Alicia's stomach, facing her feet and she began again, running her hands down Alicia's long legs.

"Hey, girl," Alicia protested, her voice husky. "I don't know we should be doing this."

"You hush now, Honey Pot, CJ's goin take care of you, make you feel real good."

CJ glided her oiled hands up and down that beautiful cocoa-butter body, her fingers moving around Alicia's visibly moist cunt. CJ spread Alica's legs wide open, until they lay flat on the bed to each side, Alicia's moist pussy fully exposed. CJ then rolled her oiled hands inside the thighs, along her pussy, and then down the crack of her ass.

"Ah, girl, you sure got me going," Alicia said, her hips coming up from the bed trying to make contact with CJ's hands.

"You feeling good, baby?" CJ moved her palm over Alicia's stomach, down over her cunt lips, across her pussy until her fingers slid down the crack of her ass, slowly pressuring sensitive spot of her butt.

"Oh yeah, girl, I'm feeling real good." Alicia committed herself, finally, wrapping her arms around CJ and letting her hands wander down between CJ's thighs.

In the closet, Bobbie was bare-ass naked, bent over a stack of boxes, her fingers pumping in and out of her own pussy as she watched CJ and Alicia finger fuck one another.

Finally, CJ leaned her face down between Alicia's spread legs, and, with Alicia's help, she repositioned her knees on either side Alicia's head. When the two girls curled up on the bed in a 69 position and buried their faces in each other's pussy, Mark slipped his cock into Bobbie from behind. They made so much noise, it was only because CJ and Alicia had their legs wrapped around each other's ears, and moaning loudly themselves, that Mark and Bobbie weren't discovered.

Later, however, Mark learned that Bobbie and CJ had arranged the whole thing, CJ confident she could seduce the gorgeous Alicia. This knowledge led Mark to ask Bobbie if her roommate had ever spied on them having sex, and, more to the point, had she ever had sex with CJ; which Bobbie always denied with a suspiciously shit-eating grin.

And then, the summer after they both graduated, Bobbie turned up pregnant. Both Bobbie and Mark decided they would marry. Money was never a problem as his father owned a rather large trucking company back east, and the plan had always been for Mark to expand the business into the west after he graduated. A year later Bobbie got pregnant again and they had their second daughter. So they had a family, a large home, two cars, a successful business, the club membership; pretty much everything a person would want to attain in life. But now, their ninth year of marriage, it all changed.

Maybe the switch from college to having a family happened too fast, Mark thought. One day Bobbie's in the closet bent over at the waist, and he's fucking her from behind while they watch two beautiful girls eat each other to climax, and the next thing you know, the owner of that beautiful butt he'd been fucking is his wife and the mother of his children. Mark believed the transition probably affected Bobbie more than himself. What Bobbie did was throw herself into becoming the world's greatest mother. What she didn't do is fuck Mark much anymore.

Oh they had sex after marriage, just less and less sex as the years went by. And most terminal; the sex was predictable. Maybe it was his fault, Mark thought. Maybe he was hooked on the excitement and the experimentation they'd had before. Maybe Bobbie saw herself differently now that she was a mother and didn't come on to Mark the right way. Whatever the reason, somewhere around their eighth year of marriage, Mark found Susan.

It was about this time, too, that Mark's father passed away, leaving the multi-million dollar company in Mark's hands. Mark looked for help. Susan came to work for Mark's company highly recommended. Though Susan was young, only twenty-four, she had Marketing Degree from a major university and had graduated at the top of her class with an MBA from a very prestigious institution. And Susan quickly proved how valuable she was. In three months she was personally responsible for expanding the sales by 6%, which was huge. And she showed Mark ways of cutting cost by 7%. Susan was also a quick learner, causing Mark to comment often that Susan could probably run the company herself, and maybe do a better job than he could.

Four months after she'd started working for him, Mark and Susan were wrapping up a meeting in Salt Lake City. They had a few drinks to celebrate closing the sale, and, though neither one suggested it, they were soon fucking themselves into a steamy sweat at the Four Season Hotel. After that, they were fucking each other at least two times a week, sometimes more.

Strangely, Susan reminded Mark of the way Bobbie used to affect him. Not only could Susan take charge of the business, but, like Bobbie, she had a take-charge ability to satisfy herself sexually. And Mark couldn't help but draw comparisons between Susan and Bobbie. Bobbie was a thin 5'7", Susan was a thin 5'10". Both Susan and Bobbie had the same body-type; small breasts, narrow hips, and a great ass. Susan's hair was dirty-blonde and she wore it to her shoulders, while Bobbie had cut her auburn hair to just below her ears.

But what reminded him most of Bobbie was that Susan did all those little things that Mark used to enjoy with Bobbie. Susan would pull his cock out under the table in a restaurant, and then slide under the tablecloth and bring him off with her mouth. Or they'd sit in the conference room opposite the long open window, and behind the cover of the desk, pretend to go over reports while she would spread her legs and, already panty-less, begin to play with herself, slowly slipping her fingers in and out of her sopping pussy, fingering herself to orgasm and then licking her fingers clean.

Once, when the two of them were entertaining clients at an expensive restaurant, Susan handed Mark a remote control which, she said controlled the vibration of the Ben Wa balls she'd inserted inside her cunt. All through the salads Mark kept the level on very low.

"I think you'll find our level of professionalism," Susan said to the client, taking a sudden gasp of breath. "......to be vastly....ah....vastly superior than what you've been accustom to."

Mark increased the level during the entrées, and a fine sheen of sweat broke out over Susan's upper lip.

"And you said you enjoy the...ohhhhh......the snow... in Colorado?" Susan asked the client's wife.

Just before desert was served, Susan excused herself.

"I'm terribly sorry....my ggg. I'm sorry, but please excuse me while I goooo to the little girls room."

Susan returned a little flushed, but more composed. If the clients noticed, they didn't say anything. During our after-dinner drinks Mark was merciless, increasing the intensity for a minute or two until Susan was almost coming out of her chair, and then decreasing the level for a minute or so, and then repeating the sequence. When they walked the clients outside the restaurant, and while they were saying their good byes, he let Susan have it with full intensity until she was all but crying. Susan didn't wait to get back to their hotel room. She didn't even wait to get to the car. She pulled Mark around the corner and fucked him standing up in the shadows.

Mark's relationship with Bobbie had not changed during this period. When she indicated she was ready for sex, which had decreased to about twice a month by this time, he performed, often trying to drawl Bobbie out to her former self by trying to nudge her head down to suck his cock, or sticking his finger up her ass during sex. Nothing he tried changed his situation. But the situation did change one Saturday night in San Francisco.

Susan and Mark had an appointment with a large client in San Francisco that weekend. They met and had dinner with two couples who had flown in from Phoenix. After dinner Susan and Mark took a cab to the Hotel Mayflower where they had reserved a two bedroom suite for that evening.

Susan looked magnificent. Her dirty-blonde hair was pinned up off her neck, and she wore a long, tight, black evening dress. Mark walked behind her to the elevators and her sleek hips and long slim legs had him hard by the time the elevator doors closed. She grabbed his cock through his pants and squeezed as she leaned into him, opening her mouth, kissing him with a lot of tongue. They hurried to the room and quickly undressed. Wasting no time, they threw back the sheets and jumped into bed, naked, embracing, settling into a familiar position where he entered her slowly.

Mark stared into her eyes as, ever so slowly, he inserted his cock deeper into her pussy.

"My god, Mark, you fucker, go slow. Oh god."

Mark held her right leg up in the crook of his elbow as he slid ever deeper into her. Susan locked her eyes onto his, not moving, waiting until he was fully entered before she shifted her hips ever so slightly. And, slowly, they teased themselves into a gradual build to the level of pleasure that would carry them both over the edge of orgasm.

"Oh fuck, Mark, was that good." Susan lay panting, little spasms still running through her body. When she had caught her breath she reached for him. "Come on, get down there and lick my pussy, hurry."

They soon settled into a 69 position, both lying on their sides, both teasing each other toward another orgasm. Mark kissed his way around her legs and inner thigh, wrapping his arms around her small butt and spreading her pussy lips open. He would lick the inside of her pussy, pushing his tongue inside as deep as he could. Then he would concentrate on her clit, nudging it with his tongue, then sucking it between his lips. He spread her butt cheeks and slowly penetrate her ass with one, then two fingers. Then with his other hand he'd penetrate her pussy until he was pumping into both holes while sucking on her clit.

"Do you want me to fuck you in the ass or the cunt, baby?

"Bofff" Susan said, her mouth full of his cock.

Susan worked on his cock, using her tongue, bobbing her head while using her hands to slide up and down the shaft. Then she would begin to squeeze his balls, squeezing hard enough to balance between pain and pleasure. Then she would hold her mouth on his cock and suck, which she had somehow become expert at. Although it was never spoken, Mark felt it was a contest as to who could bring the other to orgasm first. And then the lights came on.

Mark was disoriented at first. He was ready to cum, and he knew Susan was on the edge, so when the lights came on he, at first, refused to acknowledge it. As Mark was facing the door, he was the first to raise his head. There, standing by the bed, was Bobbie, a video camera held up to her face.

"Very nice," Bobbie said. She was dressed in a long coat, a skirt and a sweater.

At the sound of her voice Susan pulled her mouth from Mark's cock. Because his legs were wrapped around her head, she could not quickly turn to see who spoke. Of course Bobbie knew who Mark was with. Susan and Bobbie had met on several occasions. Susan had even been to their house once for an outdoor barbeque Mark had held for the company.

Bobbie lowered the camera and met Mark's eyes. Then she reached back and swung, smacking Susan on her bare ass. The smack sounded like a shot.

"Owwww,." Susan squealed. "Mother fuck." She squirmed to disentangle herself from Mark's arms and legs. "Let me up."

"There's no hurry, Susan," Bobbie said. She walked over to a chair near the bed and sat down. "There's plenty of time."

Gradually, Susan and Mark disentangle themselves and sat up in the bed. And by this time Bobbie had opened the folder she'd been carrying. One by one she began flipping 8 x 10 glossy photos onto the bed. All the photos were of Mark and Susan in different positions, their faces quite recognizable, all quite revealing.

"There's video tape, too," Bobbie added. "With sound."

Susan flipped her way through several photos, then she backed onto the middle of the bed, trying to pull the bedsheet around her.

"Don't," Bobbie warned her. "I don't want you covered up."

The two women glared one another, both judging their dominance of the situation. Susan's eyes fell away first and she released the edge of the sheet. Bobbie smiled for the first time. She stood and looked down at the two of them. Susan's hair, was a mess, and she seemed to slump slightly into herself.

"What are you doing here?" Mark asked, finding his voice.

"What am I doing here?" Bobbie repeated rhetorically. Bobbie removed her coat and then she hiked one leg up on the edge of the bed. She was wearing calf-high black boots with long heels. She pulled her skirt up over her knee revealing the inside of her bare thigh.

"Well, darling, I might ask you the same question. Except, of course, the answer is fairly obvious. I must say, the two of you looked on the verge of cumming." Bobbie looked at Susan. "Is that true, sweety, were you about to cum?"

"I'm leaving," Susan declared. She shifted to rise from the bed.

"No," Bobbie declared. "No you're not." And she shoved Susan on the top of her head, catching her off balance so that she fell back onto the bed.

Mark looked around at the photos on the bed. "You said something about video tape. So I will assume you've known about this for some time."

"Yes, Mark, I have. I've had you followed in several cities. A quite professional and rather efficient private agency collected mountains of tape of you two. I've got mountains of evidence of infidelity that, by California law, would give me a large portion of your business."