And Sis Makes 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, Julie said "Ok, buster. Get out of bed and let Deb have that spot. She took one of the pillows that Steve had been resting on and told me to raise my hips. She then placed the pillow under my buttocks, but far enough up to keep it from being below my pubic area. Then she forced my knees up and apart.

As I had predicted, my husband's cock was standing up proudly and twitching for attention. Just the sight of him standing there got me wet. He's 6'1" with broad shoulders and a muscular chest. His arms and legs were toned and firm as well. He had short black hair, and the most loving blue eyes you can imagine.

When Steve was between my legs, Julie pulled my knee up and over her back so that she could get closer. She reached out and trailed a fingertip along the outer edges of my lips. "Start here. Very gently lick all around, but don't touch her clit or try to slide your tongue between her lips. Just go slow and gentle at first."

I watched as my husband obeyed her instructions to the letter. I let out a low moan to let both of them know I was enjoying what he was doing.

"Now, lightly run your tongue between her lips, but don't touch her clit—not yet. That will come later. That's it... just like that. Now go between them a millimeter farther each time or two. Yes, just like that. You're a great student, baby brother."

"Yes he is." I said in what I hoped was a sexy purr.

Then Julie continued her coaching, "Now, take one of her lips between yours and gently lick and suck on it and then the other. That's it. Do you like that, Deb?"

"Gawd yes!" I practically screamed.

Julie giggled and my husband let out a chuckle. Now run your tongue up and down between her lips a few times."

After he'd done that, she instructed him again, "Now lick farther up. You can lick her clit now, but don't linger on it too long. Every now and then, suck her lips into your mouth and gently nibble on them with your teeth."

The first time he did that, an unintended moan escaped me. The sensations were just too much to keep inside.

"Um, she likes that. You'll need to remember that for future reference. But right now, wiggle your tongue down into her pussy a few times so you can taste what you're doing to her."

When Steve had complied, she asked, "See, sweet as honey, isn't she?"

I heard Steve moan out a muffled "Uh huh". It gratified me to know that my husband approved of the way my pussy tasted.

"Now, back up to her clit. You need to start applying more pressure with your tongue now. Do circles around her clit, then over it, and then back down inside her. Keep repeating that until she lets you know she's getting close. Then I'll tell you what to do."

I could barely keep my butt on the pillow. I was already close to orgasm, it's just that she kept him moving around so much I couldn't quite get there. I needed to let her know, so I half moaned, half shouted, "Gawd! I'm already close. I need to... need to cum now."

Quickly, Julie instructed him, "Move to her clit and suck it into your mouth, then flick your tongue over it firmly and as fast as you can."

Steve obeyed, but I just couldn't get over the top. I needed something. If I knew what, I would have told them, but I didn't have a clue. Finally, thankfully, Julie said, "You're loosing her. We can't let her fall off the mountain. Move over."

My husband quickly backed away and his sister took his place. Her mouth was on me in a flash, and my clit was between her teeth. The more pressure she applied with her teeth, and the faster her tongue flicked it, the higher I rose. I felt my butt rise up and Julie's hands around my thighs holding her in place. And then it started. I felt it building until I screamed out "Harder!" And I felt her teeth close tighter and even tighter until I felt a blissful mixture of pleasure and pain.

My orgasm burst out in all directions from my clit. I needed it to last and I was afraid Julie would back off or ease up, so I grabbed her hair and pulled her hard to me. The only words I could get out were "Gawd!" and "Harder!"

A second explosion rocked me, and then a third. Seconds later, the forth and even larger one hit me and I lost consciousness.

* * *

When my world came back into focus, and with my eyes still closed, I could hear Julie explaining to her brother, "It wasn't you, hun. There was something I didn't tell you because I was afraid you might injure her. You'll have to learn it though, so we'll do it next time."

"What?" he practically pleaded.

"Teeth clamped on her clit, but you'll have to learn to pay attention to her, and take the cues from her as to how hard to bite. I knew when she grabbed my head and pulled me to her harder that she hadn't hit the big one yet and she was desperately struggling to get there. So, I clamped down even harder, and that did the trick."

"Wow!" Steve said in amazement.

"Wow is the understatement of the year." I said while showing them both a very satisfied grin.

Julie crawled off the bed and announced, "I have to pee."

When she was in the bathroom I said to my husband, "You did really great for your first time. I'm sure you would have got me there if she'd told you what to do."

"I'm not so sure. I probably would have been too afraid of hurting you, but now that I know, I'll force myself to try."

Until then, neither Steve nor I had noticed that Julie hadn't closed the bathroom door. We could hear her pee splashing into the toilet, and apparently she could hear our conversation, because she yelled out, "Don't worry, I'll help him through it as many times as you want... just remember, you owe me something."

When she appeared after flushing the toilet, she crooked a finger to me to come in the bathroom with her. Once inside, she closed the door, looked me straight in the eye and whispered, "I want to feel his marvelous cock inside me."

Her words shocked me enough that I couldn't think or speak for a few seconds, but when I could, I told her, "I'm not sure he would agree to that."

"So, you're saying you'd be okay with it, if he agrees to do it?"

"I'm not sure. I mean... after what we've already done today, I guess that's not a big step farther—so yeah, I guess I don't mind, if he doesn't."

"Good then. I'm going to take a quick shower while you go talk to him. When I come out, just give me a thumbs up or down so I'll know."

* * *

"Steve, Dear... you know Julie has opened up a whole new world for us today, even if she did have to drag us into it kicking and screaming. She's given us gifts that will last for the rest of our lives, and she may even have more up her sleeve to show us."

"She said you owe her something. What does she want?"

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly, gathered my nerve and then told him straight, "She wants you to fuck her."

His eyes shot open, "But she's my sister."

"Yes, she is your sister, the same sister you watched shave my pussy and then get me off with her mouth... after you dared her to. She's the same sister who taught me how to give you a proper blowjob... and then helped me do it. I didn't hear any protest from you about that. And she's the same sister who you watched get a mouth full of your cum and share it with me. Oh, not to mention that she's the same sister who just taught you how to eat pussy, and then got me off with her mouth a second time."

His face softened, "So, you don't think fucking her would be over the line?"

I let out a chuckle, "After all we've already done, I'm not sure there is a line."

"We'll, in that case okay, sure. I'm a man with hard dick, and she's a sexy woman. Why wouldn't I agree to fuck her, if you're okay with it?"

I let out a wild giggle, "That's my horny man." It was just then that I glanced down and saw that my husband's cock was standing straight up and twitching. As I was sliding to the floor and maneuvering myself between his legs, I told him, "I'm going to practice some of what I've learned today. When she comes out of the bathroom, just give her a thumbs up. She'll know what that means. Just remember one thing."

"Oh, what?"

I slid both hands around his massive cock, kissed the tip, and then grinned up at him. "I expect you to save some of this for me tonight. Pussy eating is one thing—one great thing—but it will never replace having this inside me."

"Deal."

I was very busy "practicing" when I heard the bathroom door open. I glanced up to see my husband giving his sister two thumbs up. And I heard her exclaim, "Yummy!"

* * *

When I got to my feet, I realized that neither Julie nor I had touched the drinks we'd brought upstairs, and the ice was melted. I pointed that out to Julie and we immediately took up our drinks and headed downstairs.

"Hey! What about me?"

Julie just giggled and I told him, "Don't worry, we'll bring you one too."

Downstairs, Julie asked me, "Well, did he take much convincing?"

"Nah, not much. Once I told him I was okay with it, he pretty much jumped at the chance." And then I added, "And so did his cock." We both burst out in laughter.

The drinks made, and on our way back upstairs, Julie asked me, "So, how was the solo blowjob going?"

"I think I'm getting the hang of it, although..."

"Although what?"

I stopped in front of her and turned to face her. Staring her right in the eyes, I confessed, "Time for total honesty here. It was more fun with you helping."

She grinned, "Ah, so my sister-in-law enjoys a little girl-girl tongie, tongie, kissy, kissy. Is that what you're referring to?"

I only nodded, so she said, "So do I, of course I don't have to tell you that. So don't be shy about it. I'm game anytime, and I shouldn't have to tell you that a little girl-girl action is the absolute quickest way to make a soft dick hard—even faster than Viagra—a lot faster."

When we entered the bedroom, Steve was not there. After a couple of minutes, I began to wonder what was taking him so long. The bathroom door was closed, but not all the way, so I peeked inside. My husband was standing over the toilet. "Hurry up, baby. We're waiting."

He turned to face me with a frown on his face. Glancing down, I saw why. His dick was still fully erect.

"When I try to aim it down, it won't let me pee, and it's really starting to hurt."

I let out a wild laugh. I knew he often woke up with a hardon and had to wait to pee until it got soft, but I also knew that wasn't going to happen anytime soon—not after taking Viagra. My laughter brought Julie to investigate.

"I heard." She said, and then she stepped to the shower and opened the door. "C'mon, in you go. It'll take some work and coaxing, but you can get it started if you don't point it down. Just stroke it like you're jacking off."

Steve stared at her blankly, "So now you're the pee expert, huh?"

She let out a chuckle, "I had a boyfriend who had that problem all the time. I've watched him do it many times. You just have to concentrate and stroke it."

"Well, um, a little privacy might help with the concentration."

I answered that one myself, "Hell no. I wouldn't miss this for the world."

Julie turned to leave, but said over her shoulder, "This might take awhile. I'll get our drinks."

Steve yelled after her, "Our drinks?"

She giggled, "Of course. I want to watch too. This is payback for all the times you snuck around trying to see my tits so you could run back to your room and jack off."

I chuckled, "Oops, busted."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Like I'm the only teenage boy who ever did that." And with that said, he stepped into the shower, closed his eyes and began slowly stroking his hard cock.

Julie had been right. It did take quite some time, but finally, my husband's cock began to spew out a short stream of yellow pee with almost every upstroke of his hand. It was like he was cumming pee. Once it started, it still took another five minutes or more before he announced to us, "Okay, done... finally."

While he was washing up, Julie motioned me back toward the bedroom, whispering to me "Let's give him a little surprise for all his good efforts in there."

"Surprise?"

"Just lay down on your side across the bed."

She lay down beside me and immediately pulled me in for a deep kiss. When I could, I whispered "He's already hard as a pipe."

"I know, but what can it hurt?"

So I put my hand behind her head and initiated the next kiss. In truth, I did enjoy it very much. I found it sensual and exciting and naughty all at the same time. From the direction of the bathroom door, I heard "Wow! That's hot as hell."

Julie asked him, "Oh, you like watching us kiss, do you?"

"Hell yeah."

"Okay then, what do you think of this?" And she slid down a bit and began licking my nipple, then she put it in her mouth and began sucking it.

"Again, wow!"

"Anything else we can do to get you in the right mood to fuck my brains out?" She asked him.

I was taken aback when I heard his answer. I never had seen him as being very adventuresome or bold or daring, so it surprised me to hear him say, "Yeah, I want to see Deb kiss your tits and play with them."

"You'll get no arguments from me." Julie said as she scooted back up on the bed.

"Nor from me." I said as I scooted down and began licking her nipple and sucking it. I found that also very exciting and naughty. I was really enjoying all of it.

Finally, I stopped. I knew that this was going to be an awkward time for both my husband and my sister-in-law, so I decided to take charge somewhat. "Scoot to the edge of the bed. He likes to do it standing up the best."

Our king size bed was just the right height for that. We'd made sure of it before purchasing it. When she was in place, I got yet another shock. Instead of my husband simply stepping into position, he knelt and began licking his sister's pussy. When he saw my surprise, he said, "I'm just trying to make sure she's ready."

Julie giggled at that, "Oh, I'm ready alright, but don't hurry on my account.

I stepped to where I'd set my drink and took it up. As I sipped it, I marveled at the irony of the situation. Before today, my husband had never gone down on a woman. But now, he was eating his second pussy of the day, and that one belonged to his own sister. I kept watching as Julie put her hands on his head and guided him, and I listened as she uttered soft instructions to him, "Oh yes, right there. Just keep doing that." And later, "Now, suck on my clit and flick it with your tongue... no teeth though—not yet."

I sat on the edge of the bed, my drink in one hand and my other hand gently stroking my sister-in-laws hair. "Is my man doing it right?"

She smiled up at me, "Oh gawd yes! He's really getting the hang of it. Oh yes, Steve, right there, harder. Suck it harder now. No teeth, but suck it as hard as you can. Oh Gawd yes, just like that. Teeth now, teet—Oh Gawd, I'm..." And her whole body began convulsing and shaking. Her firm thighs were like jelly. Her eyes were clamped shut and she was grabbing at the blanket. "Don't you dare stop!" Sure enough, seconds later, she came again, but this time, she was pushing my husband's head away from her pussy. She panted and said in a raspy voice, "Please fuck me now."

Obediently, her brother stood up and positioned himself between her legs and began slowly pushing his monster cock into her. I was surprised at how easily she took all of him. It usually took me a minute or two to adjust as he hit each new depth. Of course, when I was really, really horny and super wet, I could take all of him much more easily and quickly. I assumed that she was slick with her own cum.

My husband soon fell into a steady rhythm, and his sister announced her enjoyment with almost constant low moans. Steve kept looking at me to see if I was okay with what was happening, and each time I would smile at him. I was getting very turned on while watching him fuck his sister.

After a few minutes, I didn't want to just watch anymore. I scooted over and lay down on my side and began licking Julie's near nipple while my hand found her other breast and began kneading it.

"Oh yes, baby. That's good. Please keep doing that—both of you."

A short time later, the urge to pee was getting intense, so I said, "I'll be back in a flash." I got up and hurried to the bathroom, not bothering to close the door. I couldn't see them from where I sat on the toilet, but I knew my husband was picking up his pace as I could hear his body meeting hers, and again she moaned her approval.

After washing up, I hurried back into the bedroom, but something stopped me from rejoining Julie on the bed. From a little distance, I could see both of them, and the sight excited me greatly. I took up my drink again and walked to the other side of the room, leaned against the wall and just watched.

Steve was really hitting his stride now, his heavy balls and thighs slamming against his sister with loud slaps. I was just about to go downstairs for another drink when Julie looked over my direction with a pout.

"Don't you want to come back to bed?"

I walked to the bed and bent over, giving her a passionate kiss. When I withdrew, I smiled down at her and told her, "He's already cum once this evening. You're in for a long ride. There's plenty of time. I'm going down to the bar. I'll hurry back."

She showed me a naughty grin and then looked back to my husband, "A long ride, huh. Yummy!"

* * *

By the time I returned, my husband had slowed back down and settled into a steady rhythm. I sat my drink aside and stood behind him, sliding my arms around him, smashing my breasts into his back. Of course, that meant that I had to adopt his rhythm. Being much shorter than him, his buttocks were waist high on me, so it was like I was fucking her with my belly. After a couple of minutes though, I stepped away and leaned against the wall again.

Another 10 minutes passed. My husband would speed up for a while and then slow back down for a while. With every change in his pace, his sister would moan and let out a "Yes, that's it baby. Right there. Just like that. Ooooo, that's a nice speed."

When her brother sped up the next time, out of no where she began tossing her head from side to side, "Gawd! I'm... almost there, almost..."

Hearing that, Steve grabbed onto her thighs tightly and started really pounding into his sister's wanton pussy. He was quickly rewarded by her trusting her hips up to meet his every thrust, and then "Gawd! Oh Gawd! I'm... Oh Gawd!" and her body began convulsing like before. When she could speak, she moaned, "Slow, slower now, I'm..." And she shuddered and quaked again.

I went to her quickly and caressed her cheek. She grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me down into a deep kiss. "Mmmmmm" She purred into my mouth, and then, "You weren't kidding about him lasting."

I gave her a peck on the lips and told her, "Oh, he's just showing off now. I'm fairly sure he can cum any time he wants to now. You just have to tell him when."

"Okay, day after tomorrow." She said with a wink.

That brought a huge laugh from Steve, and he said, "I'm good for a while yet."

I admonished him, "Just remember, you promised to save some for me."

"Not a problem. I'll just need to rest my back for a while."

It wasn't long before my sister-in-law begged him, "Oh Gawd! Fuck! Fuck me now. Do it Steve. Fuck me hard."

When he obeyed, Julie had three powerful orgasms back to back, the next starting before she was recovered from the previous one. I tried to help by pinching and tugging at her nipples, but she brushed my hands away, "Fuck! Fuck! Oh Gawd! Harder Stevie, harder."

My husband was slamming his huge cock into her with everything he had, but she kept begging for more. I lost track of how many times she came. Finally she screamed out, "Now, cum for me now, baby. I want you to cum now."