And So It Blows

Story Info
Boy meets girls, girls toy with boy. Enjoy!
2.3k words
3.41
19.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon out, honey, let's see how you look."

At first she heard nothing - perhaps he hadn't heard her? - and was starting to get impatient when she saw him take a few awkward, fumbling steps, steadying himself on the wall as he rounded the corner.

He stood there, cheeks flushed, hands fidgeting at this sides, his body language showing clear discomfort, and yet...

"Honey, you look wonderful."

An inkling of a smile crept across his face. He steadied himself, brushed a blonde curl of hair out of his face, and met her eyes. "Really?"

"Really," she said, a devilish grin taking over. "The girls are going to love you."

He froze, as a deer on a highway. "Y-y-you s-said it'd j-j-just be us to-to-tonight."

"Silly boy," she cackled. "I lied."

He turned to run, forgetting that he was wearing stiletto heels, and crashed to the ground. Between the panic sweat and the tears of fright his mascara ran, pitifully, down his cheeks, as he crawled away, desperate to get back to the bathroom and change. So preoccupied was he that he barely felt the pin prick of the needle in his calf, losing consciousness before his brain knew to warn him.

--

"I think he's waking up! Quick, give me my phone, I need to get a picture of this."

As he came to, Lauren darted in to grab a quick selfie with "Michelle," as they'd taken to calling him. He heard the giggling and whispered comments, and for a brief moment thought to keep his eyes closed, as though not seeing would somehow render it less real. But try though he might, he couldn't make it all go away, and he knew that, sooner or later, he would have to see just what he'd gotten himself into.

"Wake up, Princess! You're keeping us waiting."

"There's no rush, Syd. We've got all night."

Sydney, Stacey, Lauren, and at least two more voices he didn't recognize. This is going to be a night to remember, one way or the other.

Finally, his curiosity having gotten the better of him, he opened his eyes to see 6 women snickering and pointing at him, whispering dirty jokes to each other about what they were going to do to him. But he didn't care about them, and looked Sydney right in the eye.

"What did I do, Syd? I trusted you." He could tell by her expression that he'd been wrong to do so.

"What, are you going to cry about it again?" Syd said. "Your mascara's already running, you little bitch."

He struggled at his restraints, but whoever had put him here had known their stuff. His hands and legs were bound to the sturdy metal chair in which he had been seated, and his head was restrained to the back of the seat with a leather strap. He couldn't move if he wanted to, and he most definitely wanted to. Anything to get away from these women, who seemed to view him as the embodiment of all their hardships and setbacks, their abuses and violations. And knowing Sydney's proclivities...

"Look, ladies, I don't know what I did to you - I haven't even met two of you! I..."

"Oh, god, this bitch talks too much," said one of the new women, cutting him off. "Shut her up, would you?"

"With pleasure," said Sydney as she walked out of sight behind him. A moment later, he felt a pair of hands grab his jaw and try to force it open; when he resisted they merely held his nose until he had to breathe. He held off as long as he could, but eventually opened wide to take deep, heavy breaths, and the hands forced a ring gag in, then locked it into place behind his head. For effect, Sydney dangled the key in front of him, so close, yet so far.

"Now, just so we're clear, Michelle, this is the only key to your restraints. They're custom, y'know? So if you're a good little girl and play nice, we'll let you go when we've had our fun. Otherwise, I'll toss this in the lake and we'll move you in front of your frat. Who knows, they might even think you're pretty, too."

Though he'd been concerned enough when she started, that last line really brought out the cold sweats. He knew what they did to helpless individuals - that's why he left! It wasn't fair of her to bring it up again. But as much as he wanted to interject, all he could do was drool and make various guttural noises, which did little to convey the full range of his objections.

"So are you going to be a good little slut, or do we need to drop you off with a broomstick and a gallon of lube?"

"Goooog uttt," he said, more or less, and nodded as close to vigorously as he was able to given his restraints.

"Good girl," said Sydney, her face right next to his. "Now, are you comfortable?"

"Ot eily," he drooled.

"Hmm, well, remember how you feel now, because..." Sydney trailed off as she disappeared behind him once more. He looked back and forth, trying to see something, anything, that could possibly help, but was forced to conclude that he was well and truly fucked.

"Now, when I had this chair built," Sydney said, "I specifically requested that there be a hole in the bottom in case of, say, bad seafood - don't ask. But the lovely thing about holes is they go both ways. Think about that while I set this up."

The implications were not lost on him, and again he squirmed, a token, if futile effort. He heard the gathered women giggle and saw the occasional flash of a picture being taken, and while that would normally have proved upsetting enough, he had more immediate concerns.

"Hey!" said Sydney. "Remember what I said about losing the key? Hold still or you're going to regret it."

Though he took short, panicked breaths, he was able to focus enough to hold himself still, at least until...

"That's better," she said, standing and removing a pair of latex gloves. "It's a little big, but I'm sure you'll manage. We girls have to all the time, don't we?"

This to a chorus of nods and "yes"s.

He flushed, embarrassed as could be. She'd inserted a rather large dildo into his ass, long enough he thought he could feel it in the back of his throat. He wanted, desperately, to get away, and struggled at this restraints again, a feat which was proving to be far more exhausting than he'd thought it would be.

As Sydney returned from, presumably, washing her hands, she said, "Now, how about a game of 20 questions?"

--

It took them several minutes to collect themselves, no one in a particular hurry, nor inclined to make haste for Michelle's sake. Sydney played the dutiful host, providing beverages of varying levels of alcohol and refreshments; one of the women he'd never met was even so thoughtful as to push half a dish of caviar down his throat, the dear.

"You know he hates caviar, right?" said Sydney, smirking.

"Good," the stranger said, before taking a seat by the fireplace.

Sydney took that as her cue and stood to address the gathered women: "Now, I'm sure you all have ideas, but I thought we might start with the game. It's quite simple. Each of you, in turn, asks him a question, a yes-or-no question, and he must answer. A child's game, right?" The ladies all nod their heads, some furrowing their brows, clearly not knowing where Sydney was going with this. Michelle, for his part, was doing his best to focus his breathing so that he wouldn't have a panic attack.

Sydney continued: "Now, you might be asking, how's he going to answer with that gag in his mouth? I have here two buzzers that will activate the green or red light on the table in front of you, green for yes or truth, red for no or false." At that, she gestured at the coffee table around which they were seated, and, indeed, there were two lights, which Sydney demonstrated for the group.

"You also might be wondering how we'll know if he's telling the truth, because let's face it, the little bitch is nothing if not duplicitous. Carly, if you'll come with me for a moment?"

At that, one of the new women stood and followed Sydney off to another room, leaving the ladies to mingle once more. Only then did Michelle realize that the two new women were twins; the remaining woman grinned at him, not unlike a dog would look to a bloody steak. He shuddered.

Behind him, he heard something being wheeled, and with a loud "thunk" set down on a table he couldn't see. Once again hands came into his view, this time attaching diodes to his chest - he silently thanked himself for having shaved this chest earlier. Then the other set of hands attached what appeared to be a funnel to his pre-existing gag, and he heard the ladies in front of him start laughing and pointing anew.

After thanking her and directing her back to her seat, Sydney spoke once again.

"Thanks to the lovely Carly, we have a heartbeat monitor. Nothing exciting, right? But with Becky's help we were able to create a simple automated valve - if his heart beat raises, like if he, say, lies, the valve will open." Then, turning to Michelle, she added, "Did I mention Becky works at a sperm bank?"

His blood ran cold, and his eyes grew wide with shock. No, she had most definitely not mentioned that.

"You see, if you lie, not only are we going to know it, but you're going to get a shot of baby batter dumped into that funnel. And believe me, if you're feeling especially deceitful, she can get plenty of refills. So I would suggest you swallow your pride and answer truthfully."

As if to demonstrate the point, his heart rate rose in anxiety and he heard the pump activate; just in his peripheral he could see an upturned jug - a whole jug? Jesus - filled with a creamy white substance he knew the look of only too well. As he watched, no small amount emptied out the bottom, down a tube and straight into the funnel, and then, shortly afterward, his mouth. He wanted to retch, but couldn't, as his mouth kept filling and he kept swallowing. He barely even heard the laughter of the women around him, for he had more pressing concerns. Like not choking on another man's spunk.

Finally, a small mercy, as the machine switched off and he swallowed the last of the cum. I'm never asking for a blowjob again, he thought.

After several minutes of hysterical laughter, Sydney motioned for them to calm down. He was vaguely aware of her telling them it was only supposed to kick in once a minute, hopefully - this she put into air quotes - giving him time to bring his heart back to normal.

"I think he understands the rules now, so let the games begin!"

--

The questions started off simple enough.

"Your sister bought you your first bra?" True.

"You've never done this before." True, although his heart rate increased as this had been a fantasy of his for awhile now, but thankfully not enough to trigger the pump.

But then the questions started getting weird, or just plain embarrassing.

"You've been fucked by your girlfriend before?" False. Pump. Retch.

"Are you jealous that her dick is bigger than yours?" False. More cum, more retching.

And to think that his biggest worry for the evening had been runny mascara.

"Does she call you her bitch in the bedroom, too?" Yes, and by this time even the true answers were getting dangerously close to triggering the pump.

"Do your frat brothers know you're into this?" False, but the thought of them finding out triggered the pump three times over, to the hysterical laughter of the women. He never thought he'd be in serious danger of overdosing on cum, but he was starting to feel nauseous and far too full to continue. Not that he had any way of communicating that.

After awhile they tired of the questions and busied themselves with their drinks and snacks, leaving him, mercifully, to digest. Digest a quart of cum, true, but hurrah for small miracles.

At one point, Carly wandered over and sat on his lap, causing the other women to go quiet, unsure of what she was up to. At first she didn't do much of anything, just smirked in his face, making a show of sniffing his breath and telling him he smelled like he'd blown a football team, twice. But then lifted his skirt, and gasped, motioning the other ladies to join her.

"Oh my god, Sydney," said Carly. "Look at this! He's hard as a rock." More laughter around him, and he was starting to feel lightheaded, be it from the embarrassment or the multi-generational genocide he'd committed with his mouth, he wasn't entirely sure. Nor did he quite care at this point, having been brought about as low as one can.

"See, I knew the bitch was into it," said Sydney. "Get a photo, his frat brothers will love it."

Though he struggled anew with his restraints, the 6 women each snapped several photos and showed him as they sent them off to various friends, strangers, people in their social circles...

He'd had enough, and gave up, slumping dejectedly in the chair, tears flowing down his face freely, which brought more jeers, more laughter, at his expense.

Eventually, however, they grew tired even of tormenting him and left him alone, in the dark, though not before lowering the rate at which the pump would activate to his normal, resting heartbeat. And to add insult to further injury, they brought the apparatus out front so that he could watch as the newly affixed jug slowly emptied into him.

All in all, not one of the better weekends he'd spent that winter.