And, So It Goes Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It had crossed my mind" I replied, truthfully, "but I might have something else in mind instead".

So saying I eased you back on to your front again, enjoying the sight of your tits flattening sexily beneath your torso. I got up on my knees and lifted my left leg over both of yours so that I was half-sitting above your straight legs, my butt resting lightly on the back of your knees as the insides of my own knees pressed against your hips.

Grasping your glorious round buttocks in my hands I closed my fingers lightly on your flesh, parting the firm globes so the dark pucker of your anus was visible once more. Realising what I was about, I could feel you tensing your leg and pelvic muscles as I kneaded your butt cheeks, and I was vaguely aware of a smile appearing on your lips when a gasp of appreciation emerged from my mouth as I watched a small trickle of my ejaculate ooze from your ass. Again I squeezed, as did you, and then yet again, until a sizeable pool of my cum had formed in the cleft of your buttocks.

I managed, somewhat awkwardly I admit, to spread my right hand just wide enough to maintain the gap between your cheeks, the fingers of my left hand scooping the cooling fluid and spreading it over the taut flesh of your arse cheeks. All too soon I had exhausted the supply, but was rewarded by the sight of my stickiness covering most of your bottom, glistening in the waning afternoon sunlight which was still penetrating the thin curtains at your bedroom windows.

"Oh honey, that feels so . . . . DIRTY!" you exclaimed, which, considering I had just fucked your ass with my pounding cock and filled it with the very fluid you were talking about, seemed a little strange to hear!

I decided I couldn't resist kissing your sweet hole any longer. I left my hands in place, parting your cheeks, but shuffled my legs down the side of yours until I could comfortably lean forward and touch the tip of my tongue to your left butt cheek. I could taste the saltiness of my cum, but concentrated on kissing and nipping your flesh with my lips, following the curve of your buttock until I had crossed your spread cleft and reached the right cheek.

Sucking gently on the round flesh, I let my mouth delve down, down into the canyon between your buttocks until I reached the still slick, dark rosebud of your anus. My lips mirrored the sexy pucker as I kissed your very centre, then my tongue ventured out to touch you there, licking and probing you until I was sure all traces of my orgasm had been removed from your skin.

As I did so I felt small tremors send shivers of lust through your body and, when I looked upwards past your spread buttocks and smooth skin to your face, I observed a smile very reminiscent of the cat that got the cream; though, in this case, the cat that got your cream – again - was very definitely me!

By now we were both extremely tired, albeit very enjoyable so. I raised my body up beside yours, marvelling once again at your amazingly full and soft breasts as you turned to face me, your luscious, heavily-nippled tits staring at me as I looked down your body, my arm snaking under your neck and round your shoulders as I eased you towards me to kiss you softly on your slightly parted lips.

Sadly I was so spent my cock didn't even twitch as we kissed, your soft mounds now pressing against my chest even as my other hand smoothed over the smooth, taut skin of your buttocks. I refrained from probing between your glorious, round orbs, knowing subconsciously you would be far too tender there now for any further penetration; it didn't matter at this point, as I knew for sure there would be many more times over the coming days that I would be able to satisfy our mutual desires.

You sat up briefly to reach for the thin sheets to cover us, allowing one last sight of your glorious body before you turned away from me and snuggled back into my embrace, to fall asleep contentedly in the bowl of my 'spoon' as I left tiny kisses on the nape of your neck .

And so . . . . . .

12