And That Was When Mom Walked In...

Story Info
Mike teaches his daughter the facts of life.
908 words
3.68
178.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mike3329
mike3329
16 Followers

Mike has just finished showing his little girl the facts of life... little; only because she is rather petite, but she has just celebrated her 18th birthday, the previous week... when his wife came home unexpectedly...

* * * * *

Omigod!!! Mike... what are you doing? What am I doing? I responded... what the fucks do you think I am doing... playing scrabble? Teaching our little girl all about the birds and bees of course... that's what I am doing...

But... but... what's that oozing out from her pussy... it looks like cum... Have you been fucking her? Mike, how could you?... its... its wrong... she's our little girl... its incest... What will the neighbors say? Fuck the neighbors... well... I guess you know all about that already... I know how you and Jenny has been carrying on... your little dildo parties...

Mom became flustered and blushed... how did you know? Well, when you came back from that coffee morning with her the other day, I came across your favorite dildo and it was still wet with pussy juice... that's how I know... I even sucked it clean when you were in the shower... hmmmmm... she tastes different from you... perhaps I should suck it direct from Jenny's pussy instead...

Mom grinned slyly... maybe that can be arranged... she is keen to get to know your cock too... we have been talking... but, but... don't change the subject... did you fuck our little girl? How could you? Well, I did... with a lot of difficulty though... her pussy is so damn tight compared to yours... and so much sweeter too if you must know...

Tell you what... since you like my cum and pussy juice so much... why don't you be a good little wife and mother... go lick our little girl's pussy clean... its fresh cum baby... and I know how much you love fresh cum...

With a glazed look in her eyes... the sight of the oozing cum... and my now hardening cock made the decision for her... She knelt down on all fours... spread Jas' thighs apart with her thumbs and without hesitation... started to kiss and lick Jas' cum soaked pussy... her own ass sticking in the air... indeed it was a sight to behold... soft mews of pleasure emitting from her lips as she sucked vigorously... and soon Jas was moaning away too... mom... mom... mom... suck me... suck Jas' little pussy...

My cock was now rock hard again and like a homing missile... it was inexorably drawn towards Jas' mouth... her eyes closed and her lips open... I knelt down next to her and took hold of my cock... so hard and throbbing... pressing the head, wet with cum between Jas' lips... oh... baby, baby... my darling baby... suck my cock... suck daddy's big cock... Open up now like a good girl... and as she parted her lips further... I pushed in my engorged cock... it was so thick that she almost gagged...

All this time, mom was still sucking away at Jas' leaking pussy... and heartily swallowing all the cum that she drew from deep inside... once in a while mom flicked her tongue against Jas' little clit... making the little girl shudder and tremble with anticipation... Whilst she sucked... mom reached for her dildo from her bag nearby, offered it to my mouth to coat with my saliva and unceremoniously inserted it in her own ass in one unerring movement... Arghhhhh she went... oooooooo... Jas went... and Fuckkkkkks I went, as Jas' little mouth sucked me ever deeper into the innermost part of her mouth and entrance to her throat... As I started stroking my cock in and out of her mouth... mom was also pumping the big dildo in and out of her own ass... as she kept sucking like a vacuum cleaner on Jas' pussy... ooooooo she went... arghhhhhhh I went and poor Jas was quite speechless... her mouth totally plugged by my thick hard cock... pistoning in and out and even hitting the back of her little throat... Her mouth was almost as tight and as warm as her tiny little pussy... oooooo... baby... baby... daddy loves you so I cooed...

I reached over and grabbed hold of mom's large hanging tits which were still covered by her blouse but she was not wearing a bra... and I could feel the hard elongated nipples just begging to be pulled and pinched... and when I started to do just that... the taste of Jas' sweet nectar box in her mouth... the feel of a big dildo in her ass was just too much... arggghhhhhh... she went again... and then with a big shudder... she came as she shoved the dildo all the way into her ass... again and again... a look of wild abandon on her face... half hidden between Jas' wide open legs...

Just then I could feel a greater urgency from Jas' sucking as she bobbed her head up and down my throbbing shaft... trying to draw me in as deep as she could without choking... and as she came, her teeth clamped down on my rock hard cock... the final straw to cause my cock to start spurting cum all over again... this time deep inside Jas' mouth... straight down her throat... FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

We all collapsed in a big heap on the floor in utter exhaustion... The happy family that eats together, stays together...

mike3329
mike3329
16 Followers