And the Thunder Rolls...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa was moaning now, encouraging James with her response to his attentions as she squirmed under his touch. With one hand she stroked his arm and wrist, urging his hand further down until at last he slid a finger along her slit and slipped it inside. Lisa's juices were flowing and his finger found no resistance.

"Oh God!" Lisa screamed as his finger, now covered with her juices found her clit.

Understanding that she was now under his spell, James stood and kissed her passionately, conveying his desire for her.

Lisa was lost in her own desire as her hands found the large bulge in his shorts.

"Oh my God!" she moaned as she squeezed his cock through the thin material of his shorts.

Unsatisfied and Filled with a need for more intimate contact, Lisa broke the kiss and dropped to her knees. Unbuttoning the clasp and lowering the zipper of his shorts, she firmly pulled them down his waist until he deftly stepped out of them. Running her hands up his legs, she returned to his waist and rubbed his firm bulge through the silky material of his boxers, feeling his manhood grow firmer with her touch. When she could wait no longer, she grabbed the waistband and slowly pulled the material down until at last his nearly erect cock sprang free of the restrictive material. She continued further down his powerful legs and he stepped out of them, standing before her, completely naked.

Lisa now found herself naked and on her knees with the largest cock she had ever seen inches from her face. She reached out and placed her hands on his thighs slowly moving up and deliberately traveling past James member and over his waist onto his abs. With her finger tips, she gently glided over his stomach in circular patterns, slowly expanding her reach as she began to move down, performing her own tease as she gradually got closer to his cock. She tugged gently on the hair at its base as she looked up at James with a devilish smile, licking her lips as she did so.

James met her gaze with lust filled eyes as his cock twitched with anticipation. Lisa enjoyed the game but she could hold back no longer. James moaned as she finally encircled his shaft with her hands and squeezed it firmly. His rod was thick and long. He was much larger than Marc and she marveled at his size, wondering if she would be able to accommodate him.

The question demanded an answer and she was filled with a desire to answer it. With her hands, she examined the full length, caressing it, savoring the smooth feel of the skin and admiring the shape of the head. With one hand she cupped his sack and slowly stroked his shaft with the other. Sensing what James wanted her to do, Lisa grasped his shaft at its base and she moved her head closer. She sweetly kissed the head of his cock and then opening her mouth, she engulfed the head and as much of his shaft as she could manage.

"Fuck!" James groaned, as the pleasure of Lisa's attentions filled his senses.

As Lisa sucked his cock with increasing intensity, she could feel it grow in size and firmness until it was clear he was fully erect. Satisfied with her work, she stood and kissed James fully on the mouth. With her hand still wrapped around his hard shaft she rubbed the head of his cock on her clit and along her slit pleasuring herself with his tool.

Suddenly, James flipped her around and spooned his body into hers from behind. Cupping her breasts in his hands, he pressed his stiff member between her legs sliding it along the wet folds of her pussy. James began to slowly rub his cock against Lisa's pussy causing her to groan each time the head passed over her clit.

Their mutual passions grew as this continued until neither of them could wait any longer and James lifted her into his arms.

"Where is your bedroom?" he said with urgency.

"Through there" Lisa breathed, pointing the way.

James carried her with ease down a hallway and through the open door of her bedroom. His strength filling Lisa with a mixture of fear and Lust. She was his to do with as he pleased and she knew it.

Seeing his target, James laid Lisa on her bed and settled over her. He was like a wolf about to devour his prey and Lisa freely gave herself to him at that moment. Without words, her eyes gave him permission to take her. He paused briefly looking into her eyes and kissed her with a primal hunger.

Lisa put her arms out to her side in complete submission as James began to kiss her neck, then suckled her breasts before kissing and licking his way down her stomach. When he arrived at her sexy tuft of hair, he paused to breath in the sweet smell of her essence. His breath on her nether region caused Lisa to moan in anticipation. Grabbing her thighs, James spread Lisa's legs wide exposing her pussy to his view and providing him with access to the treasure he desired.

"I must taste you!"

He slowly licked her slit from back to front, arriving at her clit and flicking his tongue on her sensitive button.

"Yes! Oh god Yes!" Lisa responded with approval.

As James continued to pleasure her with his mouth, Lisa provided encouragement.

"That's right, yes, right there, don't stop!" she moaned.

Sensing that she was close, James slipped one, then two fingers inside her wet pussy and found her g-spot.

As he stroked his fingers in and out of her velvet purse and across her g-spot while continuing to flick her clit with his tongue, Lisa began to feel the rising tide of pleasure. She was on a collision course now and there was no going back. She grabbed James hair and thrust her hips into his face as she climaxed!

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh FUCK!" Lisa exclaimed as wave after wave of pleasure flooded her senses.

James allowed her to enjoy her orgasm and patiently waited for her to come back down from her high place before he slowly kissed his way back up her body. She was flushed and still breathing heavy when at last his face was above hers.

"Enjoy your ride?" James asked with a smile.

Lisa didn't answer, she simply put her hands on his face and kissed him deeply. As they kissed, James began to run the length of his shaft along Lisa's wet slit lubricating it with her juices. The feeling of his firm cock pressing against her opening soon reawakened her desire.

James took his time with her, building her desire to a need.

"Give it to me, please, I want you inside me!" Lisa urged.

Finally, James adjusted his position slightly and pressed forward. Lisa groaned in pleasure as she felt the head of his cock pass beyond her outer folds and into her pussy. She was very wet from her recent orgasm and his cock met little resistance as he penetrated her. None the less, James only thrust a little at a time as he began to work his cock deeper into her. When at last he had delivered the full measure of his manhood deep within her, he paused to allow her time to adjust to his size.

Lisa had never felt so full and she was both amazed and pleased that she had somehow managed to accommodate such a large cock. What had started out as being a little painful was now beginning to feel good, very good!

James understood that he was larger than Lisa was accustomed to so he decided to give her control. Placing his powerful arm under her for support, he rolled over onto his back bringing Lisa with him and leaving her on top, still impaled on his hard cock.

Lisa was surprised by the sudden move but his smile made her understand what he was doing and she kissed him in appreciation. Soon her muscles relaxed and she began to slowly rock her hips on his shaft, her pleasure and desire growing with each small stroke until she was once again fully engulfed in the flames of carnal desire. She sat up with her hands on his chest and began to ride James with reckless abandon. Each thrust deeper than the last. She was using James for her own pleasure now, she could not seem to get enough. All she wanted was his big cock deep inside her. He was reaching places that had never been touched and it was taking Lisa to heights of pleasure she had never before experienced. With each downward thrust Lisa groaned in pleasure, her sounds primal and satisfying.

James took her breasts in his hands and began to squeeze her nipples. The added stimulation was too much and Lisa's body erupted once again in orgasm. She came so hard that she nearly blacked out. The feeling of James cock filling her completely as her climax ripped through her body caused her to collapse on his chest as she uttered soft moans of pleasure.

James allowed her to rest for a while with his cock still buried deep within her. When he believed she was ready, James began to slowly thrust his cock into her until he could see that she was once again aroused and ready for more.

This time it was his turn and he rolled her over onto her back. He stood up and grabbing Lisa by her legs, he pulled her to the edge of the bed where he was standing. Spreading her legs apart he placed the head of his cock at her opening. Then taking her hands in his and positioning her arms above her head, he buried his cock deep within her pussy with a single thrust. With his feet on the floor for leverage, James was able to penetrate Lisa's depths even further.

"OH GOD!! Your cock is so big! It feels so fucking good!" Lisa screamed.

He began to fuck her in earnest with long deep strokes. Loud guttural groans of pleasure escaped her lips with each thrust. James could feel his own climax building and he released Lisa's hands. She immediately grabbed his ass cheeks and tried to pull him in deeper with each of his powerful thrusts.

Lisa could see that James was close and she wanted him to cum.

"Yes, fuck me hard! Give it to me! Cum inside me!! I want your cum!" Lisa urged him on.

The sound of her voice and the image of her sexy, naked body below him begging him to cum sent him tumbling over the edge and he came hard, groaning in pleasure!

"Ohhhh! Holy Christ you're hot! He groaned.

Lisa could feel his hot seed erupting from his shaft deep within her and this caused her body to suddenly explode into her third orgasm!

"Grrrrr Gawd Damn!!" Lisa exclaimed as her body once again convulsed in unbridled pleasure.

The lightning storm seemed to reach its crescendo at that moment also as the house was rocked by a loud crash of thunder.

Lisa could not remember a time when she had orgasmed more than once during sex but this man had taken her there three times within an hour! She was exhausted, amazed and completely satiated as they rested in each other's arms basking in the afterglow of their lovemaking.

The thunder from the passing storm becoming more distant with each rumble.

"That was incredible" Lisa remarked as her breathing began to return to normal.

"Yes, it was" James agreed with a warm smile. "Too bad Marc and Becca weren't here to see us, it would serve them right!"

"Really? I'm glad you feel that way because they could" Lisa replied quite seriously.

"Huh? What do you mean?" James laughed.

"I mean they could see us if you want them to. Our whole evening together has been recorded by our home security system." Lisa explained.

James looked at Lisa in disbelief, and then he laughed.

"That's awesome! How sweet would that be?" he mused.

Lisa looked into James eyes and said from her heart.

"Whatever we decide, we do together. Either we delete the recording and forget this night ever happened or we give Marc and Becca each a copy of the recording."

"The night is still young, we don't have to decide right now, do we?" James replied with a smile.

Lisa simply shook her head "no" as their lips met in a kiss and their lover's dance began anew.

12