And Then The Fun Began...

Story Info
Bonnie & Clyde meet Mary & Peter through Literotica.
2.2k words
3.67
16.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How did we ever live without them? It is now about six months after I met Bonnie and Clyde for the first time. That day my hubbie was working and I first thought I wouldn't be able to make it to the diner next to the motel because I didn't have the car. At the last minute I was able to convince Peter, an ex-lover of mine to drive me. I think Peter still has the hots for me although we haven't had sex in … well, a while. Why do I think that he still has the hots for me? Well, it is almost an regular occurrence that I hear him breathing as if he has asthma when we talk on the phone. What do we talk about? Well, I guess, you know that already.

Where was I? Oh yes, I had to promise Peter that he would get to shoot his load and get off in person, with me watching him, if he would drive. After I told him that he was over at my house in no time. I have known Peter for years, but the couple I was supposed to meet I knew only from Literotica and a couple of hot IM-sessions. Me and hubby have used the computer for years to enrich our sex life. Unfortunately we have made the experience that most people we meet online never come through … or they don't turn out to be the people they seemed online and in their stories … or the women have a last minute change of hearts … or they live a $600-plane ticket away.

Now it has been six months since that initial meeting with Bonnie and Clyde. I don't have to get a ride to some seedy motel in Albany anymore, because they have become good and trusted friends. Like everybody we have busy schedules, but unlike most people we manage to fit some hot times in our tight schedules. Peter isn't needed anymore as a driver, but sometimes he begs me so hard on the phone, that I show mercy and allow him to come over.

On these occasions he is not supposed to say a word and naturally he is not allowed to participate either. But I like to be watched, especially by people getting off while they watch us. Peter usually strips before I have to tell him so.

I kick his jeans and boots in a dusty corner of the room, he kneels down in front of the pipe near the window and I quickly chain him with some padded handcuffs to the pipe. His dick is usually standing straight up when I'm still dressed and long before Bonnie and Clyde arrive. I like it that he can't touch himself at all and I doubt that he would be able to get himself off just by thrusting his body into hot air. I have a little bit of a sadistic streak and I like to control people, especially somebody like Peter who is really asking for it. We usually don't pay any attention to him while we got at it.

Bonnie, Clyde, me and sometimes hubby or one of my female friends get together when we're overflowing with plans and kinky scenarios. Especially Bonnie, Clyde and me – we are really the articulate ones in the group who are gifted with an extraordinary imagination. I mean, if I read these guys stories I get the feeling that they are doing nothing but fantasizing about sex all the time. I still haven't figured out what these guys do for a living and some questions better remain unasked, but they might have the same feeling about me when they read my stories. Oh I forget about Peter again. We're actually not paying any attention to him most of the time and he just kneels naked and handcuffed with his raging hard-on on the living room floor. Sometimes I jerk him off after an especially good session. But I never use my hands to do that. I just rub his prick with my feet and smear his pre-cum with my big toe around his dickhead which pushes him over the edge. When he finally comes he lets out a scream of disbelief because he has been waiting for relief for so long. This little scream usually hits me right between my legs on my clit and it's just delicious when he shoots these long spurts of sperm while pulling on the handcuffs.

But I'm get a little sidetracked here. You wanted to hear about us – that is: me, Bonnie and Clyde. I don't believe that these are their real names, I mean: Bonnie and Clyde! Wouldn't that be some kind of coincidence! I never had any problems with calling myself Mary. I mean, otherwise I wouldn't know whom they meant when they scream my name in the agonies of their orgasms. But I think they have to be careful because of the nature of the work they do. That's fine with me as long as they are reliable and trustworthy and as long as I can get them any time I want.

Bonnie was a little shy at first which I didn't mind at all. Her tongue was really cautious when we kissed each other the first time. I gave her a little time, but then I simply pulled her panties and her slacks off in one fell swoop. Her pussy lips are kind of dark on the outside, but very pink on the inside and much smaller than mine. At least that's what they tell me, LOL. I gave Bonnie's pussy a good, gentle long lick. By the time I had found her clit, she really exploded as if lightning had struck her. That was a great turn on and I have learned to use that. When I feel a little malicious, I lick and linger on her pussy lips for a long time, because I even touch her clit. Sometimes Clyde is behind me and presses his stiff dick against my ass cheeks while he reaches around with his arm and rubs my clit. At those times it's as if we torture her together with lust. I especially like that Clyde and me are getting off together while we're withholding it from Bonnie till she screams. I like it when she screams my name. It's a lot of fun to get her so hot that she tries everything to get her off. First she begs and whispers how much she likes my body, especially my breasts. Then she gets impatient and curses: "Mary, fuck me. Why don't you fuck me already! I really need it. I need it so badly! I have been fantasizing about you. I can't wait any longer. Don't torture me!"

That get's me really hot, when she screams and curses like that. I like it a little vulgar. This one time Clyde took off his leather belt and we tied her wrists on her back. Clyde is actually really good with that kind of stuff and she was tied like a hog before she could resist. We really had her, when she was tied like that and she couldn't defend her at all. We hadn't spoken about that before, but Clyde and me shot each other one glance. When our eyes met there was this silent understanding in our eyes that said, "We'll make it really long for her! Let's make her suffer a little bit!"

Clyde showed me how to slap her ass while I teased her cunt lips with my other hands without ever going for her clit. She tried desperately to wiggle her ass around so that her clit would brush against my hand but I saw through her and always evaded her at the right moment. I have been spanked and I have also occasionally spanked a lover or to, but it's a whole different feeling if you're doing it to a woman with a round, soft, voluptuous ass. She screamed and shrieked a little bit at first, but I think that was just a trick to make me think that I was spanking her too hard. She was basically testing me. Clyde showed me how to do it and I have to say that I really enjoyed it. I usually postpone the slap a little bit so that she never knows when I will hit her. I find it amusing when her asscheeks are tensing up, preparing themselves for the "smack!", but I don't do anything, just fondle her some more, make her relax again and then when she leasts expect it I hit her really hard. She lets out a scream of surprise, even before the pain sets in and I'm like "Gotcha!" I always try to smack different parts of her asscheeks. I like to watch how her asscheeks are slowly reddening after I smack her. After a while her whole ass is really warm and she has given up all resistance. That gives me the feeling that she is all mine and when I have spanked her enough she reaches a point where she turns completely submissive. At that point she would do anything for me, like she is my puppie or my slave. I like that to …

Sometimes Clyde fucks me from behind while I spank her. At other times he rubs his cock between my asscheeks. But he always has the fingers of one hand on my clit because he thinks that I will be to soft on her if I don't get any. A couple of days ago he sat in front of her on the armrest of the sofa and pushed his cock deep inside her mouth while I spanked her. Kind of turned me on, because his dick practically gagged her and all her screams were muffled. I had the feeling that I could spank her as hard as I want and nobody would hear anything because she was cock-gagged. I have to admit that since then I have this other fantasy. It's kind of a role bender and I'm somewhat ashamed to tell you: I want to be spanked by Clyde while I spank his lover. I imagine it that each of my slaps would be an echo to what I would feel on my backside. I have a really nice ass and I'm sure that Clyde would appreciate how much I can take!

Usually Clyde makes me come once or twice while I spank her, but the sight of her ass and her screams always get me hot again. Bonnie is really into dildos and buttplugs. Once I handed her this gigantic 12" dildo which I really love because it makes me such a slut. There was no way that Bonnie would get this monster into her pussy. But she had a surprise for me: she pulled out this medium sized buttplug and it was in her ass in no time. Clyde threw her on the bed and fucked her doggy style while I was pushing the buttplug back and forth in her ass. That takes little work. I just put my fingers on the base and pushed it rhythmically, like some vibrator, but more unpredictable. Clyde was screaming that he loved the buttplug in her ass because it made her cunt as tight as the cunt of a virgin. I loved the site on the little rosetta of her asshole, you know, these little folds really stretched and spread out. I was fingering myself with one hand while I worked on the buttplug.

Clyde really got into it and screamed at her: "You little piece of shit, that's what you really like, right! Nobody would ever think what a little slut you are! You like all your holes filled and you really like it up the ass!"

Bonnie was just stammering, "Yes … Yes … Yes."

When she didn't answer or when her answer wasn't clear, Clyde smacked her really hard. I thought, "Well, she likes all of her holes filled, but her mouth is still empty." We didn't have another cock there, so I simply arranged myself in front of her face, spread my legs and pulled her greedy little tongue right on my clit and deep into my pussy. Every minute or so I let her come up for hair, but when she finally got me off her head was really red.

Well, I could go on and on and on and I will tell you more at another time, but I just wanted to let you know about the wonderful relationship we have. Bonnie and Clyde have really become part of my life. And it's still getting better! We have this contract that nothing is taboo. I can say everything, either when we're writing to each other or when we talk on the phone. I wish other people would have such good friends. There is nothing as exciting as adventurous sex. My name is Mary and they are "Bonnie and Clyde". They write a lot of stories, some of them are on Literotica.com and you can always reach them at my email address in my profile.