And Then There Was Laurie

Story Info
Soon-to-be-ex-husband gets his revenge on snobby wife.
8.7k words
4.33
85k
23

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 01/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gobula
gobula
185 Followers

The mirror didn't lie, Laurie was beautiful and she knew it. Who was her husband, soon to be ex-husband to treat her otherwise. He was a "conceded little terd" she lipped the words as she pressed the lipstick gloss against her upper lip lining the edge of the tube and the ridge curb of the cliff carefully. then she leaned back and pressed her lips together, kissing her reflection. Her blonde hair hung out shoulder length and her frame was slim but curvy, with a well bloomed 36c chest. Her nails were long and manicured and her eye lashes extended. The only thing that bothered her about what she saw in the mirror was who she was dressing up for.

The marriage hadn't always been sour- but in her mind she reasoned Tom loved golf more than her. In actuality she never loved him anyway- he was a means to an end and though she pretended during the courtship to be some sexual tiger- she was actually pretty frigid, not only with him, that was just her nature.

This was going to be the time she told him that she was leaving him, so she wanted to look her best to be sexy alluring and then deny him any of it, cutting him off completely- she wanted to hurt him the most that she could.

She walked by a romance picture of them in a whine glass that hung on the wall. It was when they were first together, but she passed by without a glance. "Poor Tom." she said aloud as she flicked her long tongue across her teeth with a snake's grin- your 're not going to see this coming. She picked the best of her jewelry that he had bought for her and dressed up her wrists, neck and ears accordingly. then waited for him where the kitchen and the living room met.

and waited.

and waited, clicking her nails on the counter as the moments passed. She began to consider what things she would fight for in the divorce, then win and pitch in the trash.

She heard his car pull up and run from the car up the stairs to the door, it opened and he smiled at her, "Wow babe- you look great!" there was nothing wrong with the man, he was handsome and successful, he cared for and doted over her but she didn't care enough for him to even wonder why she didn't like him.

"I've been ready." she smiled and plucked her purse from the counter.

What Tom wanted to say was: "You've been ready all day because you don't work- where I have to close deals and then rush home because you want to go out and eat at a certain restaurant at a certain time and already have the reservations with the credit card that I got for you... because I am out closing deals!" but what he did was smile and shrug his shoulders, assuming she knew the rest.

"Uh-ha." she walked by him, the fragrance of her opiate perfume following. It, like many of the things he had gotten for her was "double e" expensive & extremely-expensive.

The ride to the restaurant was long and the conversation minimal. Tom would have liked to talk about work but she told him that bored her, he gave up trying to get her excited about his friends as she referred to them as lame dolts. The restaurant was crowded but their table was ready and he took the chair for her. She handed her purse to the waiter and asked for a scotch.

"I'll have the same... make it a double."

She crossed her fingers and smiled at him from across the table.

He smiled back, "How was your day dear?"

She clicked her nails at the table. "I spoke to a friend of yours, Howard?"

Tom's mind raced to remember the name. "Howard?"

She shrugged, "He said he knew you, from golf?"

Tom still drew a blank.

"He's a lawyer... a divorce lawyer."

The drinks came. "Just in time." Tom scooped his out of the servers hand and downed it- "Send another." His heart began to sink and his stomach churned, he thought he might know where this was going.

She took a long shallow sip of her drink, leaving a perfect red lip on the glass, "He said you have a lot of assets- I told him I wouldn't know about it as you never tell me anything."

They weren't always like that though- there was a time they got along. During the courtship she had seemed so wild so free- then once they were married she'd become such a prune. He had asked her once to indulge in a fantasy of his and she freaked on him- he was sure that is what started this animosity between them, after all he indulged her fantasy of being rich, why should she indulge his?

He assumed that she wasn't going to order but she did, she ordered the lobster and steak. "Bitch!" he thought.

"And for you sir?"

"More of these." he pointed to his second empty glass.

"We have a bar sir." the waiter suggested with his eyes that perhaps Tom needed to go there.

"Are you destitute for more seats out here? Get me the drink."

"No reason to make a scene dear." she smiled lightly.

"Please, if you didn't want a scene why'd you drag me half way across the state?" he loosened his collar, "What are you worried you won't be able to come here with your new sap?"

Her meal arrived and when his next drink was slow in coming he grabbed hers.

"So." she cut the steak up deliberately before she ate it, "He has drawn up some papers that you should read and sign and then we can move on."

Tom saw red.

He had, had enough. Sitting there watching her eat the expensive meal, with her hair, the dress, the perfume the make up all manicured... he saw the money he had poured into her and knew that more would be going soon... yet he had no return... if it was a business venture the stock owners would have fired him... "We'll have to get some profit." he told himself, "Got to get into the black again... into the black?" he considered his words.

Tom calmed down, he stopped sweating and when the waiter came, he asked him for water.

"You're taking this well Tom." she said as she put the plate to the side. She had eaten four bites of the steak and hadn't touched the lobster- she never did. It wasn't odd for her not to eat much, she just liked him to spend the money on it.

When Tom ordered coffee, she got a little nervous.

"Are the papers at home- or will I be served at work so my friends will see?"

"I am not sure."

Her reply told him that she'd planned to serve him at work for exactly that reason but now that he was on to her he wouldn't be surprised if she would excuse herself shortly to call the lawyer and change it.

"Let me go freshen up." she stood up and excused herself from the waiter who brought her, her purse.

"Fantastic." Tom watched her go, she walked well, her high self... shapely backside nice breasts... "Bitch." he pulled at the table cloth, "Won't take her long to find another man, but she won't marry oh no- not when she can draw money from me for as long as she can..." he rubbed his chin and considered his thoughts. He too would have to make a call, but he could do so from the table.

During a golf game he had a black caddy named 'Ace' the black man had told him that if he ever wanted to get high he could call him; that he would hook him up. HE had thought at the time of trying to get something arranged with his wife, it had always been a fantasy of his to see her getting a solid fucking from a black guy... "Tonight's the night..." he picked up his phone and made two calls to get the boy's number then called him: "Ace, this is Tom- from the greens, how are you lad?"

"Fine sir... what can I do ya for?"

"You had told me once that you had these pills that help an evening with a woman go a little better right?"

"Yeah- yeah- where you at?"

"The Crab Shack, near the island..."

"I'll be there in twenty."

"Hey can you make it sooner- and leave the goods on the hood of my car."

"Right-right."

Tom closed his phone just as his wife came back to the table, "All better?"

"Who were you calling?" she asked.

"Howard- you know my friend from the greens, but his phone was busy, I had to leave a message."

She looked away, "Lawyers are busy all the time."

"Especially dirt bag ones who specialize in ruining other peoples lives... want desert?"

"You know I would." she replied, unsure of his attitude but certain she wanted to run up the night's bill as high as she could.

She ordered the Flan, which he had always found to be a disgusting thing and he watched her pick at it with her fork, maybe twice before wiping patting her lips with her napkin, "Oh this was all delicious."

"Are you sure you don't want more?" he asked with mock concern.

"No thanks, I am ready to go home Tom, your attitude has ruined this evening beyond repair."

MY ATTITUDE! he chuckled, "Oh we're just getting started." He decided to argue with the waiter over the price, only to embarrassed her- perhaps she'd win the divorce, but she'd never be able to show her face in this place again, for sure the shame would be too much.

In the parking lot, he saw that Ace had held up his end, there was a small brown bag tucked under the driver side wiper.

"What is that?"

"I am sure it is an add of some kind dear." he opened her door and sat her in the car. Then came around fast so that she would not have to open her own water bottle. She always had a bottle of water in the car after they ate out, she didn't mind the water warm, which was a good thing living in the south. He got there as she was buckling up. He'd tore open the small packet and palmed it as he opened her bottle, then slipped the powder in side as she was checking herself in the mirror.

He offered the bottle to her with the cap still on, but loose.

She tightened it and it up, then watched the bubbles as he pulled out of the parking lot. At first he thought she was suspicious but then she opened up the bottle and took a long pull from it. "What is this purified water? Disani?"

Tom Shrugged.

She shook it again and looked at it in the darkness of the car, trying to read the label as the street lights passed.

"I hate that crap." she took another drink. It wasn't another five minutes and she was out. He pulled over off the main street and parked then got out his phone and dialed Ace.

Ace's car pulled up it was a white Malibu with no muffler and a missing window. Two friends got out with him. Tome greeted them with a handshake, "This cat's cool." Ace assured his friends.

"Where we gonna do this?" the friends asked.

"Why not here, in the lot, between the two cars." Tom asked. He looked over the recorder Ace had brought.

Laurie heard voices from the car but had thought she was already home. "Tom you ass-hole." she thought he had gone into the house and left her in the car but when she opened the door she realized she wasn't at home. That Tom had parked in a parking lot and was talking to a gang of thugs. Had they been run off the road? Were these thugs trying to rob them? Everything seemed blurry- like a dream.

She got back in the car and locked the door.

She reached over and closed and locked Tom's side too. "Sorry fellah." she said to herself.

The black men came over to the door and she fished her cell phone out, but before she could dial 911 the phone was ringing. "Hello! help!"

"Laurie open the door." Tom said.

"What the hell is going on Tom?"

"Welcome to my fantasy Laurie, I think we've played in your world long enough- don't you?"

"C'mon bitch open the fucking door!" Ace shouted and slammed his hand against the glass.

Laurie jumped with fright and dropped the phone, it fell between the seats. "Oh shit!"

Tom called "North Star" on his cell after he was sure she didn't have hers. "Funniest thing he said, I locked my keys in the car and it is running."

"NO problem sir" said the operator on the other side. After a slight verification the doors were opened and Laurie was snatched from her seat. Tom closed his phone and grabbed the recorder.

The large black man pulled Laurie's little 145 Lb body up out of the car like it was a bag of chips, and tossed her on to the wet cold hard cement ground.

On contact, her dress was ruined. Stained and torn. She scooted back away from him but couldn't find her feet and ran into another black man, who in the night she could hardly see. He smiled down at her- teeth white in contrast with his black features and the night. There was a light on her but she couldn't see who it was. "Tom!" she yelped, "Help me."

Ace was the first to grab her. He reached down and took hold of the front of her dress, pulling down he exposed her breasts. Large and soft, they were white and bruised easily under the pressure of his massive hands. "Oh you a fine bitch!" Ace said.

"Don't touch me!" she hissed. But when she moved to slap his hand away she lost her balance and fell back flat on to the ground. Her resistance ended. He pulled her dress up and tore her panties to the side.

Tom zoomed in with the lens. "How do you like that whore?" he asked.

Ace dropped his pants and took to a kneeling position in front of her then spit on his hand and lubricated his dick with it. "Oh I'm going to love fucking' the shit out of you bitch." he pulled her to him and pushed her legs apart, "An you'll love it too."

The other two men laughed.

Tom stepped to the side to get a good view of Ace's large dick, the head of which was at least three inches' across, as he pushed it into his wife's pussy.

"No! No! stop!" she screeched.

"Take it you fucking whore!" Tom yelled.

"You hear that?" Ace told her as he pushed his dick further up into her. "He said you got to take it." he gripped her white knees and pushed harder and further up into her.

She squealed and squirmed but could not get free then a numbing sensation over came her, she calmed down. She felt his massive cock push up into her deeper than anything had ever gone. She felt the cool of the pavement on her exposed ass and the wetness of the ground soak through her dress. The black man held her legs up and she could not move. When he pressed into her, her body went with him and when he pulled out she felt her pussy close around his dick. She felt her juices begin to flow, which helped lubricate his long dick as he ran it back and forth it's entire length in and out of her slowly.

"Oh..." a moan escaped her. She tried not to, but there was another one, "Oh..."

Ace picked up his pace now, his balls slapped against her taint and he groaned as he arched over her, humping her- his muscles tense and shining in the street lights.

"Oh!" she moaned and sighed.

"Yes!" Tom said as he zoomed in on her tits, watching them flop and flap as Ace continued to fuck he there in the night, in the parking lot.

The other two men stood by sheepishly until Ace ordered them to fuck her too. "There's plenty for the taking!"

"Yeah!" one of them said as he pulled his dick out of his pants and began to stroke it, the other did the same.

Tom's dick was pressing against his pants as he saw his wife getting nailed by a black man. "This is better than I thought it was going to be." he said as he stepped around Ace and focused the lens on where his long black cock was penetrating her pussy. "you like that don't you your dirty slut."

Laurie moaned in reply.

Ace pulled out of her and kneeled next to her chest then pulled her face to his cock as he masturbated "You never seen a cock that big is you?"

"No." she said as the head was only an inch from her eyes.

She was still catching her breath from the thrashing she had just received, "It is only the beginning bitch." he whacked himself off until he came in her face.

Laurie turned away but he pulled her face back to him with his free hand and continued to jerk off towards her. A load shot into her eye, then another up her nose and to her ear as she tried to turn away again. "Open your mouth bitch!" he yelled at her but she didn't and another load landed on her lips and ran down her chin- the last load shot across her neck and chest, "Ah shit!" he finished and stood, pulling her up with him, then bent her over the front of his car at an angle over the left headlight- so that her back was exposed but she was still approachable from the front. Her legs spread on either side of his left headlight, with her dress crumpled up, torn and stain- grit from the parking lot stuck to her skin. "Yeah bitch we just getting' started." Ace said as he plucked a bottle cap from her thigh.

The world was spinning. Laurie felt the warm cum on her face and the coldness of her exposed crotch. Her pussy felt empty since the large black cock had been removed and the sensation she had, she found herself wanting again.

Ace came around to the front of her and pulled her blond hair forcing her face to his dick, "Suck me hard bitch!"

Meanwhile one of his friend's got in position behind her and pushed his cock right up her pussy. "Thanks for getting her ready for a REAL man dog!" he laughed. His dick was slightly smaller than Ace's but by far one of the largest dicks she'd ever had in her.

Laurie gasped and moaned a faint protest which was silenced by Ace's dick as he shoved it deep into her mouth.

Tom positioned himself off the corner of the front bumper so he didn't have to climb over anyone. To his right, Laurie was gagging on Ace's massive cock and to his left her pussy was getting pounded balls deep by black cock- he zoomed and focused the lenses: "Take it all you filthy whore!"

Her whole body tingled. Never had she been violated in such a way- never had she ever dreamed of such abuse, but what repulsed her was that she was secretly enjoying it, there was a thrill... and a sensation she hadn't known before.

Ace's dick was too large for her to suck comfortably, if she were in control she would not even try to get it all in her mouth, but she wasn't in control. The Black man held her head firm and shoved his dick all the way to the base. It hardened in her mouth and throat causing her to gag on her own vomit when it came up. He forced the massive cock right back in, pushing her own spew down her throat causing nausea her bile came up and shot from her nose. But he didn't stop, he took a firm hold of her head and fucked her mouth without mercy. (SLAP-SLURP-SLAP-SLURP-GULP-GULP-SLAP-SLURP) she was forced to swallow her own vomit or drown in it until he finally pulled his dick out. The left over flushed out of her and he shoved his dick back in, burying it to the balls before letting Laurie catch her breath.

His dick stretched her mouth, jaw and extended her jaw- the vomit she had to force back burned her insides and her nose reeked with the odor of her stomach- but she felt elated. She felt above the pain, she reached through and broke what barriers she had made for herself all her life, and let loose.

"Yeah you dirty fucking whore bitch!" Tom said as he zoomed the camera in on the mess that had become of her face. It stretched, contorting to the size of Ace's dick, vomit, spit, and cum covered.

Ace's friend was running his dick in and out of her pussy like a piston and slapping her white ass as he did it. "Yeah like Tupac bitch!" he said with a final thrust before gripping her sides and pulling her back to him as well, "Oh you feel that ho!"

She did. His large dick thrashed around inside of her unleashing his cum. Her thoughts raced. What about protection? She wasn't on the pill and he damn sure wasn't wearing a condom- then there was aids and hepatitis? "OH God!" she thought. But her concerned passed as his thrashing member exploded into her, unleashing a torrent river of her own cum to mix with his. "Oh yes!" she choked down her words as Ace continued his merciless assault on her mouth with his massive cock.

"Ah shit yes!" he grunted and withdrew his dick at last.

The other Black man was ready and took position behind her, "But I ain't going' fo-no sloppy seconds yo!" he pulled her butt cheeks apart and spit on her ass.

gobula
gobula
185 Followers