And...To My Surprise

Story Info
She makes evening plans and is forced to change them.
1.8k words
4.13
43.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My intentions tonight were to tease you.

Countless times you have tickled and teased and made me wait until I was begging for you. Just once I wanted you to feel that heady anticipation and in the end the powerful release.

I hear your truck making its way up the long drive. I walk to the window and peek out feeling my damp panties with each step. I have been thinking of you.

I am wearing one of your favorite outfits .. a short white skirt and lace cami. It looks both virginal and naughty at the same time and it drives you crazy.

I meet you at the door. I can tell that your day was not a good one by the look on your face. I feel my plans for you change.

Without a word I sit you down on a kitchen chair. I kneel before you and pull off your boots. You protest, saying that you still have to go outside and do chores. I take you by the hand and lead you to the bedroom explaining that the horses were fed and the chores were all done. Your job tonight is to relax and recharge.

When we get to the bedroom I unbutton your shirt and slip it off your shoulders. I ask you sweetly to lie face down on the bed. You grumble because you are just not in the mood after the day you've had. I tell you to humor me and you are too tired to argue.

You lie there on the bed with just your jeans on. The sight of you this way rekindles the fire and again my own wet panties drift into my mind. I push the thought away this is for you, not myself.

I start by rubbing your neck. Long soft strokes through your hair and down your neck. It is working, I hear your breathing slow. There is a candle lit on a nearby night table and I use the flame to warm a small glass jar of oil. I dip my fingertips into it and rub my hands together to cover them.

I straddle you, sitting on the pockets of your jeans and start again with long strokes to disperse the warm oil on my hands. I go to your shoulders .. I LOVE those shoulders.

I start at the top of your arms and work my hands towards your neck, my fingers finding and kneading those knots and tired muscles. I then work your shoulder blades and down your sides hard enough not to tickle.

I stroke across your lower back where your skin meets your jeans and back up the center. I alternate between the long strokes over your back and the shorter ones at your neck and shoulders until I feel you slip away into a deep sleep.

While you sleep I go to the kitchen to make supper. When it is done and ready for you I decide that I am going outside to work a horse I didnt get to during the day. I walk back to the bedroom to change my clothes and see that you are awake.

"Your supper is ready," I tell you. "I am going to the barn for a bit." I sense that your mood has changed but I cant tell exactly how.

"Come here," you tell me. I walk over to where you are laying on the bed, staying just out of your reach. "Come-here!" you say again with a little more aggression in your voice.

I tell you .. "I am here," and take a half a step closer.

You run your hand up the back of my leg, grab my white lace covered ass and tell me, "You are not going anywhere."

I look at you slightly annoyed. "Yes I am," I say, and go to turn away from you.

In a flash you grab me by the hips, pull me on top of you and roll us both so you end up over me. I am so surprised that I let out a little cry. I look up at you and you are not smiling. "I told you no," you say.

I stay quiet because something tells me not to openly defy you. I try to squirm out from underneath you. "I said NO!" you say again as you gather up both of my wrists in one powerful hand and hold them above my head.

I feel a rush of emotions as I realize that you are serious. Fear, anticipation, anger, but above all arousal. I decide to play your game, not convinced that it would matter if I were playing or not. That thought makes me hotter than I can remember being.


You are kneeling over me with your legs holding one of mine down tightly. You are looking right into my eyes while you pull up my skirt and rip down my panties. My hips buck and strain under the weight of you. I can feel your cock .. hard against my leg and know you are ready for whatever you decide to do next.

I close my eyes wondering if I like your little game and still instinctively trying to wriggle out of your grasp. That is not going to happen. Your strength and mass can easily overpower me and at the moment I am acutely aware of this. With your eyes locked on mine your free hand travels up my body dragging the fabric of my top with it.

As you expose my breasts you notice that my nipples are hardened into tiny knots revealing my arousal. "You like this, dont you?" you ask. I try to say no but it comes out breathless and defeats my purpose.

For the first time tonight you lean down as if you are going to kiss me. My lips instinctively part, and I anticipate the soft contact. To my surprise, you do not kiss me. You are just shifting your weight forcing your legs in between mine, opening them wide.

As you do your mouth finds a nipple and again I cry out as your weight comes down on me. I feel your tongue, usually gentle and welcomed, now rough and forceful like you are planning to devour me.

You draw my nipple deep into your mouth and begin sucking aggressively. It is painful .. and I want not to like it, but I can feel my pussy getting wetter with each motion of your jaw.

I feel your free hand slip down between my legs and with no warning your finger easily slides into me. You fiercely glide in and out sending electricity through my body when the bulk of your hand hits my clit. My mind is begging you to stop but my body wants it. My legs open a little wider as you insert a second finger.

You twist your hand on your way out gathering my juices and your mouth finally releases my now tender nipple. I take a deep breath as you sit up .. your weight no longer crushing me. I see your hand glistening with my wetness, smoothing it onto your rock hard shaft. A twinge of fear tingles in my belly .. not knowing exactly whats coming, but aware that whatever it is it will not be gentle.

I am shaking as I feel the head of your cock push against my opening. I beg you to be nice, but get no acknowledgement. Every muscle in my body tenses up as I feel you enter me. All at once you ram deep inside me and pound with such urgency that I am almost confused.

The mixture of pain and pleasure is overwhelming enough to make me once again try and fight you for control of my body. I try and twist away from you and you put your hands on the tops of my shoulders holding me onto the bed, pulling me down harder onto your cock. I grab your biceps and my long fingernails dig into your flesh. This only seems to excite you more.

At this point I am whimpering and begging for mercy. This is not ok with me even if my body says it is. You stop, look me deep in the eyes and tell me, "I am going to take my pleasure from you and there is not a thing you can do about it, so STOP fighting me."

I keep resisting and you only get more forceful. Before I know what's happening you have my legs up over your shoulders, your hands holding my wrists up beside my head. I am totally vulnerable and cannot move except to turn my head away from you. I have no choice but to surrender.

As you impale me from this angle my sex is completely opened up to your assault. The jolt I get each time your body hits mine is sickeningly pleasurable and I suddenly realize that I am close to orgasm. You smile as you feel my pussy clench and contract around your cock.

"Ohh i'm cumming!" I say and the moans that escape me are long and low and I thrash beneath you. I am barely done cumming on your cock when I feel you withdraw and climb up my body. You're now kneeling on my upper arms, your big full cock inches from my face.

You grab a handful of long dark hair and pull my lips to you. Without a second thought I open up to draw you into my waiting mouth. I eagerly suck my essence off of you, I always taste so sweet right after I cum.

You fuck my mouth with the same voracity you were ramming my pussy with a second ago and I cant help but gag. The head of your cock violates the back of my throat and I can barely breathe. I feel your body tense and I know you are going to choke me with cum. I bring my head back off of your cock and the first ropes of cum land across my face over my lips.

With your cock in one hand and my hair tangled in the other you force it back into my mouth and deposit rest deep in the back of my throat. I try desperately to swallow all of your seed, but there is so much that it leaks out of the corners of my mouth and down my neck.

Spent, you draw back from my face and go back to sitting on my legs, still holding my arms down. You just stare for a bit at the mess you have made of me. You watch as little drops of your cum run down my neck and into my hair. I have licked my lips clean and you lean over to gently kiss me.

"That was amazing, babygirl," you whisper. With that one kiss my anger melts away and I fall asleep content.