And We Met In The Moonlight

Story Info
A different kind of night club dance.
988 words
4.29
13.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Due to some enthusiastic replies to my first submission, I decided to try my luck with this second story and hope it is just as well received! Keep the feedback coming, I love to hear your opinions!*

I rounded the corner to the night club and studied the que of people already justling to get in. Moving between the agitated bodies of the waiting crowd, I headed towards the front of the line.

As I neared the door, the bouncer on duty spotted me and unclipped the velvet rope to allow me to pass. Having been a V.I.P member for many years, I was not phased by the horde of abuse I received from some of the people left waiting.

As I was about to enter the club, I felt some one bump into me on my right side. I turned to apologise and instantly felt like some one had slapped me in the face.

I was met by the most stunning creature on earth. He gave me an apologetic smile and scuffed his Gothic black boot on the pavement.

It had been many years since I had felt such an instant attraction to some one, but I could already see myself kissing my way down his sleek pale body.

His deep brown eyes looked up and down my body and turned into pools of lust. My stomach twisted with the sudden desperate need to have him.

I swept a rogue strand of my shoulder length black hair out of my eyes and smiled. He leaned towards me to say something and I couldn't help but press my body into his.

He fit against me perfectly.

He shuddered at my abrupt touch and I felt a hot pulse flare through my body, burning up between my thighs so that my lace panties suddenly seemed hot and sticky on my freshly shaved skin.

"I'm Brandon." He murmured, wisps of his warm breath washing over me.

"I'm Liyah." I replied, pressing further into him and moaning softly as he shivered.

The bouncer cleared his throat and gestured at me, he had been holding the rope open for some time now. I blushed.

"I'm V.I.P, want to join me for a drink? It's a quick ticket in." I asked hopefully.

He nodded, his chestnut hair falling slightly into one eye.

Taking his slender hand, I pulled him through the doors. The dazzling lights of the club blinding us momentarily.

When my eyes had adjusted, I noticed that the club was well packed out tonight. I squeezed Brandon's hand and started for the bar, only to feel him pull back and lead me towards the dance floor.

My heart rate increased as he led me into the middle of the floor, dancing bodies pressing up against us in a contagious, heated dance.

He dropped my hand and slid his arms around my waist, pulling me suddenly against him so that a low groan escaped from my mouth.

Not a word was spoken as he bent his head towards me and I willingly closed my eyes, feeling his mouth meet mine in a scorching kiss, his tongue probing my desire.

My hips rocked steadily against his and I could feel him start to harden, a large bulge now present in the front of his jeans.

I rubbed my self against it, my body taking on a mind of its own, and short rushed of pleasure began to channel through me.

His kiss became harder, and his hand worked its way up to one of my soft, round breasts where it found the hardened peak of one of my nipples. He rubbed it through my slinky satin dress and I gasped.

Opening my eyes, I looked around us. No one seemed to have noticed a thing. I placed my hand on his belt and pulled at it, leading him into a dim corner of the dance floor where I pressed him against the wall forcefully.

Slipping a deft hand down the front of his pants, my body convulsed as I touched the hot skin of his erection.

He bucked his hips slighlty and I began stroking his cock softly, picking up pace. I leant in and kissed his neck where small beads of sweat had begun to form.

One of his hands slid up my thigh, tracing my aching pussy lips through my soaked panties. He slipped his hand inside and brushed a finger over my clit.

I felt my knees buckle a little and proceeded to wank his cock even faster. Our breathing picked up as he slid two fingers inside of me and began fucking me with them.

My body was on the verge of a break down when he spun me suddenly, throwing me against the wall and pulling my panties away with one swift movement.

A few pairs of curious eyes watched from the dance floor, but by this time, I didn't care. He pulled his cock out and grabbing my ass, lifted me up and thrust against me until I felt him slide all the way in.

I shuddered and clutched at his shoulders as he began pounding into me, his eyes glazed over. Never before had a man fucked me like this, or filled me so completely. I felt my whole body tighten and pull around him.

His cock slid in out easily, my juices running down my legs as a tight ball of pleasure filled my stomach.

Suddenly I convulsed violently and threw my head back. "I'm cumming!" I screamed, not caring who saw or heard.

I quaked viciously and finally collapsed against him just as I felt his body pulse and he moaned loudly into my ear, thrusting into me as he came deep inside my pussy.

We slumped against the wall for a moment, both completely satisfied and wearing smiles on content.

I looked over at him with a cheeky grin."So...how about that drink then?"