And What a Time It Was

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you want to do today?"

"I think my legs are too sore to walk.. and not just my legs, ooof." Kate laughed and rubber her lower belly. "That was some night. How to get deflowered in style."

"Is everything ok?" She still seemed quiet, but she chuckled at that.

"Just thinking. The last... year, I guess, I have wondered if you would want me. Wondered if I had messed up so badly that any notion of that was long gone, only friendship remaining. I had had a chance with you, dreamed you would be the one to take me first, maybe the only one. It was a silly dream of a girl about to be a woman and then it all fell apart. Now... what can I say?" The tears rolled down her cheeks as she spoke. "I have felt dead inside, especially down there. Even with you I didn't feel anything, until... Easter. I was bruised and battered and you were just... you." She turned and smiled and the world lit up.

"The funny thing is." Kate stared into the sky and I knew what she was looking for, "I was really jealous of Sarah. She had everything I wanted and I saw that perfect relationship and got mad." she giggled at the thought, "and I had introduced you two. I was happy for you, but... oh, it hurt. I saw you too, what you liked and it wasn't someone like me. She was worthy of you, I was not at all. I wanted to be worthy, wanted a man like you. Wanted you really."

"You were worthy, you just needed to see it. I could." I replied and she shook her head.

"No. not then. I thought I was the lowest of the low and I didn't even understand why you liked me as a friend. She was worthy, she had what I wanted. Why did you guys split, you never really told me?"

"Well." I thought long and hard. "Things didn't work out, so, we just decided to part. She had issues, I had issues."

"What were her issues." Kate had turned to look at me and I was trapped.

"She was a bit jealous." and the gaze intensified and her eyebrow raised.

"Of?" I couldn't answer, didn't want to for some reason, scared to admit it. "Of?" her voice was soft and she turned and took my hand and then she tilted her head back and closed her eyes as she realised. "Fuck, I'm sorry." and we held each other and then we started to laugh.

It was a lazy day, we went for a little walk and Kate would blush and giggle now and then,especially if our eyes met after a while apart and then I would laugh too, bashful laughter, the laughter of two people who have shared something special. Kate led me upstairs to her room and stripped for me, then stripped me. I cleaned her afterwards, Kate resting back on her elbows, watching as I lapped our cum from her body and I moved up and her tongue darted into my mouth to kiss me, taste us.

We managed to walk to the Indian restaurant later and then along the beach after, hand in hand. We ran the bath when we got home and slipped in it together.

"Oh my, I was a virgin yesterday and now I am having sex in the bath." she laughed and we tried not to move too much as water lapped up to the edge. "Also, I will be messier after this." We rinsed under the shower after, Kate watching my semen run from her before she washed it away.

"Do you want to try anything else?" The answer was that I watched the little Robin jiggle as I pushed inside Kate, her swearing reaching new heights as I went deep from behind. I bent my body to hers, my hands stroking over her shoulders and down her arms, fingers intertwined as we moved slowly against each other, both wet from the heat, the sweat binding us, hips grinding in small circles as the end of my cock stirred deep inside her stroking her cervix until her groans increased and her head strained up as my lips kissed her neck and a cry filled the room as Kate shivered and her body pulsed onto and around me and she slumped on the bed, prone, as I finished, long, slow strokes leading up to me unloading as she cried out again.

The next morning I guided Kate down from my face, where she had made my lips as wet as hers and she straddled me, my hands on her breasts as she ground her hips until her whole body trembled, breasts vibrating into my palms and she rested on my chest as we kissed and I held her hips as mine pushed up into her. She pulled off me and moved over my open mouth again and dripped out before my tongue slid into her and she shook on my face and soaked my mouth.

We walked down the beach, the day was cloudy, so we just wandered to the cafe, holding hands and pressed close. Graziano stared at us, his eyes dropping to our entwined fingers. A chill descended.

"You know my name, yes?" He nodded at Kate, anger and hurt in his eyes. "And you know Mark's?" He nodded again, but looked bored of this now, close to breaking point. "Did you not think it funny we have different last names?" He stared at us, eyes flicking back and forth and then he blinked.

"So you really are not brother and sister?"

"Nope. Never have been." I said as the smile returned to his face. "Kate is my sister's best friend." I added for clarity.

"Does she know?" and Kate and I groaned at the thought. Suzy would be here in two days and there wasn't enough time to run away and hide.

We made love on the sofa that evening. A kiss turned to a cuddle, turned to... "Get the wipes, if they clean blood, they can sure as hell get semen out of a sofa cushion." Kate said as we both laughed at the situation.

"This is why condoms can be good."

"Yes, but I'd miss the feeling of you filling me." Kate looked into my eyes "So lovely and warm deep inside."

"Good job this rug is soft." she mumbled between groans, "Otherwise, my poor knees." and we reached for the wipes again as the cum dripped out as we rested, Kate slumped prone on the floor and me draped over her, breathing hard and fast.

The next day was hot, the sun returning and the beach busy. Kate wore her bikini and my hands barely left her. "You still want me?" she whispered as a hand 'accidentally' brushed over her breasts. "I mean, we've hardly stopped to eat the last few days." and her face reddened.

"Your point being?"

We walked out until the pebbles brushed our toes, the water lifting us, on the edge again and we held each other and kissed as we moved out and the water surrounded us, wrapped cool and salty wet, bubbling up as we kicked to rise, still holding each other. We swam back until the sea sloshed around our chests, burping and glugging as it ran between our pressed bodies.

"The sea is happy with us." Kate whispered and her hand drifted down and over the front of my shorts and she laughed. "She's not the only one!"

I put my hand down, brushing against hard nipples covered by wet material, then soft skin and across more material, the rise of a soft mound against my fingers. "Rising sea levels." she giggled.

"Such a cute pussy." I whispered and Kate hissed and closed her eyes.

"I... I am not sure about that word." she muttered, some pain on her face. "It's what others called it, what he called it. Shame, it's a nice word, but..."

"Sweet little kitty." I whispered and my fingers brushed over her again as she smiled.

"Very wet kitty." she giggled, blushing deep red as she did so.

We swam and walked back to shallower water, but stayed in our friend, our confidante as we held each other and kissed as others ran, swam, played and shrieked in the sea close by.

"Guess we need to get it out of our systems before Suze arrives." Even as we curled up, limbs tangled, in the humid evening air we still caressed each other. All we had got out was liquid and breath.

"Is everything ok?" Kate was asking as we curled up on the sofa.

"Very, yes, why?"

"I mean... with me. In bed. Am I doing things right?" She didn't look up, but I knew she was blushing. I squeezed her in my arms

"Yes, perfect." I whispered and there was a little chuckle. "Do you like it?"

"Holy fuck, yes. I was just worried, you know, I am not sure where things go." Another chuckle from her and her face lifted, red and flushed.

"Well, we have worked out where the main things go and they fit well." She laughed.

"Indeed. Very good fit. Once she got used to you." She managed to blush more, "You are not small." and it was my turn to blush and I shook my head. "Believe me." she said as she looked into my eyes.

"So what are you worried about?"

"Just... pleasing you. You are doing a great job with me, amazing, in fact. It's just... legs, arms, that kind of stuff." and she laughed and looked away.

"Do what feels natural. You are doing that anyway."

"Yes. It feels very natural. " She looked into my eyes again, warm brown eyes glowing. "It's a bit scary how easy I feel with you, how my body just... opens." Then her lips did just that and her tongue was in me as mine was in her and soon I was inside her again as her arms and legs knew where to go, around me and tight, holding me as we moved slowly, gently until we trembled against each other and went still again.

"Very natural." she sighed after I had licked her clean and we curled up again.

"Is everything tidy?" Kate was in a panic. I was doing no better.

"Make sure your room looks messy and not from us making love in it, but from you actually sleeping in there at some point."

We checked, double and triple checked and then checked again. I felt sick and Kate was pacing the living room. Then the phone rang.

"I'll be there soon." she chirped. She had sent messages, some from holiday. We just replied with the usual anodyne stuff. Suzy had even asked me if I was bored with Kate around. I hadn't mentioned I had taken extra time off work so we could be together. Now we had to try and be calm long enough to get my sister relaxed enough so she wouldn't scream too loudly or hit me.

We set off for the station and tried to perfect our 'not holding hands in public' walk. We failed, so decided I would carry Suzy's bag to help that.

Kate saw her first and waved. She looked healthy and fit as she strolled towards us and I opened my arms and hugged her. "Hi sis." I said as Kate held back. Suzy stepped away and turned and the best friends hugged. So far, so good. I grabbed her bag and off we went.

Suzy and Kate were walking ahead, my eyes went to my girlfriend, the way she moved, the little hops and bounces as she moved, expecting to see flowers bloom in her footsteps. Suzy walked straight, but Kate zigzagged, her feet moving, twisting, not coordinated, but keeping her going forward. Her arms flailed too, not wildly, just rising and falling at random as she asked questions about the holiday, weather, anything, Suzy was laughing at her friend and turned to look at me and I tried not to look in love with the lively creature that was bounding down the road with us.

I put the bags down and then told Suzy the plan, we would go and get coffee and lunch at one of the cafes on the beachfront, sitting outside as it was a good day. Suzy smiled and agreed on the plan and then there was a silence and I had no idea where it came from, but it centred around Suzy.

My sister looked at Kate, who was still moving, small motions, feet flexing up and down. Then Suzy turned to me, smiling, not warmly and her eyes went back to Kate, who was looking incredibly lovely and my mind drifted.

"You did it, didn't you." It wasn't a question and the comment was aimed at Kate, who suddenly went still, mouth opened to speak, but silent. Her eyes flicked to me and then back to Suzy.

The gap, heavy silence, felt huge and sounded like a door closing on a long empty stable.

"What?" Kate replied and it did nothing to salvage the situation.

Suzy turned to me again and I tried to smile.

"You guys did it." her voice was soft and I tried to judge her mood. She took a step toward Kate, who flinched slightly, still trying to smile. Suzy's arms moved and went wide.

"Welcome back Kate, I have missed you so much."

I couldn't move. I just stared as my sister moved to her friend and embraced her. Then it went blurry and the three of us sobbed. Then we really started crying, the girls holding each other tight.

Suzy moved back, Kate resting on a shoulder, crying loudly and I moved to them and the three of us wrapped together.

"I fucking hope you did it more than once." Suzy said and the tears turned to laughter.

"Only the once. Today." Kate added and then shrieked, Suzy following her.

"Right, you need to put the kettle on." Suzy said to me, "and I need to have a word with this young lady."

"We're going to the cafe." I replied and Suzy laughed.

"You stay in the kitchen and the kettle will cover our chat. We have items to discuss."

I went to the kitchen and filled the kettle as I heard their laughter and then the bubbling crackle of it heating filled my ears. It was reaching boiling point when the door opened and Suzy burst in and pointed a finger at me.

"YOU DEFLOWERED MY BEST FRIEND!" and Kate's ringing laughter followed the words and ran around the kitchen. Suzy laughed and walked to me and pulled me close and we hugged in a way I really didn't expect after years of warnings. She whispered, the kettle stopped now, "I have no idea what has been going on, but I am so proud of you."

I chuckled at that, "Proud I took your friend's virginity?"

"Very."

We whispered, Kate knowing we needed to talk alone and I heard her steps going up the stairs. Suzy wanted to know it all, but I explained it was Kate's story to tell and to let her explain it, not to push her as it was still raw in places. "Her dad?" she whispered and I nodded. "Did he?" I shook my head and wondered what to reveal.

"It was close. He beat her mum and her. It's what started it." Suzy nodded and hugged me again and told me she loved me and repeated she was very proud of me. I actually believed it too, to an extent. I was more proud of Kate.

We settled down and then had another group hug before heading for lunch and my hand went for Kate's and she skipped along beside me as Suzy rolled her eyes. "You guys better behave."

The restaurant was quite busy, but there were enough free tables that we could have some space. Suzy sat opposite us and Kate pressed close to me as I did the same to her. Suzy got her phone out and took our picture of us and Kate handed over her phone and asked her to take one. "Oh Oh OHHHH. You have to see Mark's photo!" and she regaled my sister of the picture in the gallery. The waitress came and took our order, Suzy opting for a chicken burger and then Kate ordered the veggie burger and I did the same.

"You are a vegetarian now?" Suzy asked and Kate nodded.

"How did I not know this? I added, slightly shocked.

"You haven't noticed I always have a veggie meal when we go out anywhere?"

"I was too busy checking you out."

"You better not keep me awake tonight." Suzy said, trying to look stern and Kate turned her face to me.

"Am I noisy?" Suzy put her head in her hands. "I have no idea, most times I am just out of it." and Kate smiled at me.

"Too much info, Kate." my sister added and Kate looked at her.

"I don't think I am a screamer." and Suzy groaned and put her head on the table with her arms over it, "Am I?" Kate asked to me, but I was too busy laughing to answer.

Suzy was laughing at us, shaking her head and complaining she might not be able to stand us for long. She fiddled with her phone and smiled. "Start counting." she said, cryptically.

It was about a minute, not a lot more, when my phone range. "Mum" was the called ID and I stared. She usually rang at the weekend, what had gone wrong now? Suzy smiled at me and held her phone up, the picture of me and Kate, the caption 'Just met Mark's new girlfriend' and then she shrieked with laughter.

"WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?" and Kate laughed, able to hear my mother screaming at me. "Tell me everything." I tried to explain, but my mum was too happy, burbling and interrupting, asking when we would visit, what were the plans. I told her we needed to eat and prepared to hang up. "Does her mum know?" and I looked at Kate as she had her phone out now.

"Please don't tell anyone else just yet. Well, except dad."

"He'll be so happy. Maybe a bit jealous too." and she laughed.

I ended the call as Kate's phone rang and she went red as she explained to her mum what was going on. Suzy reached across and squeezed my hand and Kate put the phone down and smiled. "She's pretty happy." she giggled. "Well, ok, fucking ecstatic."

After lunch Kate dragged Suzy to the gallery and showed her the photo and the we just walked along the beach, the stress washing from me, the situation under control.

"Did you do it in my bed?" Suzy asked.

"Well, it has been my bed." Kate replied.

"Did you?" Kate tried to get out of Suzy's stare, but her blush gave it away. "Oh jeez." my sister groaned.

We walked into town and had pizza and then strolled along the beach, Kate and Suzy arm in arm, chatting. I could guess what most of it was about, Suzy had a lot to catch up on. They moved like they did years ago, the non-sibling sisters that went everywhere together. The cute girl who I liked seeing visit my little sister, the one who made me laugh. She turned and smiled at me and my legs faltered for a moment and then moved quickly to her as my arms scooped her up and she cackled with joy.

"I am just going to look for Swifts in the garden. I will make lots of noise coming back. Don't talk about me when I'm gone." Kate gave us both a huge smile and walked out.

Suzy quizzed me, still confused and I answered some of it, but wanted to keep the secrets mine, let Kate reveal them. She was worried, but I calmed her fears somewhat. "When did you know she was... wasn't experienced?" Suzy was still very confused about Kate's lack of sex life.

"Last year. You made a comment at dinner with Callum and it rankled. We walked on the beach and she asked me to guess how many guys she had been with. Then she told me the answer." Suzy stared at me, maybe amazed at how her friend had opened to me.

"Wow, you are the only one she has actually slept with."

"We slept together before." I laughed and Suzy's eyes went wide.

"What? When?"

"When I was with Sarah, The Christmas her dad came to look for her. She was scared and we shared a bed. Just slept, that was all. We did it a couple of times. I was convinced I was firmly in the friend zone."

"Did Sarah find out?" I shook my head and laughed.

"She didn't need to, she knew I was in love with Kate anyway." and Suzy leaned forward and hugged me tight. There was a loud clatter and we laughed and Kate waltzed back.

Suzy and Kate went to their room before bed, wanting to chat more and I got ready for bed and waited. The door opened and Kate snuck in, an impish smile on her face. She leaned back on the door as she closed it quietly and I stood and walked to her.

"Hey. We're a couple." she smiled and her arms opened to me. "Also, why are you not naked?"

"I could ask you that."

"Then take my clothes off."

"Shhhhhhhhh" Kate giggled as we tried to be quiet, me sliding her knickers down and kissing the revealed skin and she moved back on the bed and opened her legs for me to see her. I climbed onto the bed and her legs lifted and one foot rubbed over my back as I slipped inside her, her hand guiding me and then moving to hold my head to hers.

"What did you talk about?" I was trying to distract myself from the lovely tight and wet grip around my cock, the head held tight deep in her, the velvet grip of her cervix caressing me as we moved with small jerks of our hips.

"How good you are in bed." Kate mumbled.

"Really?" and there was a grunted laugh.

"Yeah. That and how close I am and how you should say something sexier."

"I love you, Kate." and she pressed her face to my shoulder to muffle her high cries as she shook and that distracted me from my distraction and I rushed towards my own climax as she came down from hers.

1...1516171819...21