And Your Aunt, Too Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a bit of traveling the three of them stop at a rundown motel. The cousin is sitting on a bed in the room while one of the guys is in the shower and the other one is out. He calls for some shampoo but doesn't get a response so he gets out of the shower, wraps a towel around himself, and goes to get some shampoo.

When he gets to the living area he sees his cousin is crying. He asks if she is okay and she sits up and tells him to take his towel off. He hesitantly does. The camera is shooting from behind him so you see him standing there with a naked but while she speaks to him. By her reaction he instantly gets a boner after dropping the towel. She comments about his dick and asks him to stroke it.

By now I've got a raging boner myself and I peek over at Aunt Kim and her eyes are glued to the screen. The cousin is still sitting on the bed and she has him walk over to her. Once there she sucks his dick and her hand reaches around to play with his crack. He winds up fucking her the same inexperienced, teenage way he had fucked his girlfriend earlier; as fast as possible with no technique whatsoever. Needless to say he cums in seconds.

The other guy walks in on them in the end and, being none too happy about what he sees, just walks back out. The incident strains their friendship and after some tense moments on the trip, the female cousin gets in the back seat with the guy who didn't fuck her earlier, with plans to screw this guy too. This causes the guy who's driving to get pissed and pull over. He storms away from the car but can't resist trying to watch the other two fucking in the car from where he's at.

Again my hard-on returns as the female gets on the guy in the backseat's lap and rides his cock. I peeked over at Aunt Kim again and saw her shift her position on the couch. I assumed she was getting aroused by the film too.

Like the guy before him, this one cums in seconds and the passion is over all too quickly. Things eventually get better between the guys when they arrive at the beach and the three of them wind up drinking at some bar with the cousin and they all have a good time.

Once back where they're staying one of the guys and the female begin kissing. She pulls the other guy, who's behind her, closer, inviting him to join in, and they begin to strip her clothes off. This was the hottest part of the movie to that point as these two teenagers both went at her. She drops to her knees in front of them and obviously begins sucking their dicks, and while she's down there they look at each other and the two guys kiss.

That part made me say, "Oh man, they had to go and ruin it!"

Aunt Kim said, "I thought it just added to the eroticism of the scene. I bet you wouldn't have a problem with it if it was two girls kissing."

"Of course not," I replied, "THAT woulda been HOT." The scene ended right after the kiss and there wasn't a whole lot left to the movie after that. As the end credits started rolling Aunt Kim asked what I thought about the movie.

I told her, "I didn't think the movie was all that great, but the sex scenes were definitely hot," and I had a raging hard-on to prove it. The older woman/younger guy theme made me think of my mom and dad's homemade porn. My erection was back with a vengeance and was showing no signs of going away.

"There certainly were some erotic scenes in it," she responded, "I'll definitely be taking a cold shower tonight," she added as she jokingly fanned herself with her hand. "Oh, hey, would you please get me another drink," she asked as she held out her glass.

Uh oh. There I was with a huge bulge in the front of my shorts and I really didn't have any way of hiding it this time. As I got up and walked over to get her glass, I prayed Aunt Kim wouldn't notice. Unfortunately, since she was sitting down on the couch and I was standing, when I got to Aunt Kim my erection was right at her eye level. I stood in front of her and reached out to take the glass. As Aunt Kim reached up to hand me her glass her eyes fell on the bulge in my shorts.

She then looked up and said, "Oh my, I guess you DID enjoy the movie."

I was embarrassed as hell. I'm sure I blushed, and I moved the glass in my hand in front of my erection to hide it.

"No, don't be embarrassed," said Aunt Kim with a very soothing tone to her voice, "don't cover it up." Without missing a beat, she took the glass from me, set both of them on a nearby end table and, looking up at me, softly said, "Drop the towel."

I knew exactly what she meant. Just like the guy in the movie, I tentatively pushed my shorts down, revealing my fully erect dick to the older woman sitting in front of me.

"Impressive," said Aunt Kim as she looked at the slab of meat pointing directly at her. I had no idea what to expect at that point, but she took the lead. "Show me what you do on the diving board when I'm not around" she purred.

I reached down and began to lightly stroke my cock. Aunt Kim looked up at me with her doe eyes and licked her lips as I worked my rod. Her gaze moved repeatedly from my eyes, down to my hand stroking my erection, and back up.

"Is this what you think of when you're on the diving board," she asked as she lifted her top up, exposing her magnificent breasts. Her tanned skin outlined the white areas where her bikini covered.

"Oh, yeah," I replied. She left her top resting just above her tits and began playing with her nipples as she continued to watch me masturbate. I figured I'd join in on the sexy talking and confessed, "The other day when I was putting oil on your back I was just as hard as I am now. I had to jump right into the pool so you wouldn't see it then."

"I enjoyed it quite a bit, too," she responded. "I guess it's not fair that you're the only one who's naked," she added, and she pulled her top off over her head. She then pushed her shorts down, taking them and her panties off. Her tan lines below matched the ones up top, with a nice landing strip of pubic hair standing out against the white skin where her bikini bottoms are. I watched as Aunt Kim moved her fingers down to her pussy and ran them along her slit.

"I am SO wet right now, from the movie and from watching what you're doing," she cooed. "Don't stop."

I took the slippery precum fluid that had oozed out of the tip of my cock, smeared it around the swollen head, and continued to stroke myself in front of Aunt Kim as she played with herself.

She licked her fingers and swirled the saliva around one of her nipples while she played with her clit with the other hand. Aunt Kim continued to get hotter and hotter as she played with herself while I masturbated a mere foot or so in front of her. I was really worked up too and when I saw her slip fingers inside her pussy I knew wouldn't last much longer.

The load that had built up earlier when I was watching the porn video, combined with the second dose that had been building from the movie and what was happening now, couldn't be held back any longer. I groaned and shot my load like a cannon out onto Aunt Kim's tits and stomach. Some of it even hit her face, as Jets of cum just seemed to keep shooting from my cock as I pumped it. Every stroke brought another pearly rope until I had milked every drop and had completely shot my wad. I can't ever recall cumming so much in my life, before or since.

"Oh God, that was hot," she panted as she continued to work her swollen clit. I'm sure she wasn't far from reaching her own orgasm, but I figured I'd help her get there. I dropped down between Aunt Kim's legs and covered her pussy with my mouth. I sucked on her nub and flicked it with my tongue as she closed her eyes and tugged on her nipples. Within a minute she shuddered and cried out as she reached her peak.

I worked on Aunt Kim's clit until she came down from her orgasm, then gently kissed and licked up and down her wet slit. I then moved up and kissed her deeply. I'm sure she could taste herself as our lips and tongues got better acquainted. She reached up, put her arms around my neck, and I pulled her close to me as I pulled back and sat up. My cum smeared between our bodies as we continued to kiss.

After kissing for a good long while we went into the large walk-in shower in the master bedroom to clean the sticky cum off our bodies. We continued to kiss and our soapy hands explored each others' body as we cleaned each other up.

We made love in my parents' bed long into the evening before falling asleep together.

To be continued...

12