And Your Aunt, Too Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll bet," I replied, "I've been laying here wondering what's been going on in there, trying to picture it in my head." I pulled back my bed sheet, revealing my erection, and said, "See?"

"Hmm," Aunt Kim said, "Maybe I can help you with that" as she tossed her nightie on the ground and closed my door. She got on the bed and immediately began sucking my throbbing cock. Her mouth felt heavenly. I came close to masturbating while I fantasized about the events that were unfolding in my folks' bedroom and now I sure was glad that I hadn't.

I was so worked up that I didn't last long. I told her I was going to cum and Aunt Kim sucked every drop from my cock and swallowed it. I could taste my cum on her tongue as she kissed me goodnight and headed off to her room.

The following morning, after dad left for work, I got the videocamera from my parents' bedroom. The battery was dead because the camera had been left on so I just took out the memory card and watched the video on my computer. I jerked off while watching the footage and after I was done I copied the file to my computer.

While everyone was out of the house I transferred mom and dad's old videos to DVDs. I also made a DVD containing their home movies and the footage from the night before. I slipped a copy of it into Aunt Kim's bag just before she left, with a little note thanking her for everything.

A couple weeks later I received a thumb drive from Aunt Kim in the mail. Her note thanked me for the surprise DVD and said she had bought her own digital videocamera when she got home. I put the thumb drive in my computer and found it had a video file of Aunt Kim masturbating while the DVD is playing in the background. She also took some sexy nude pictures of herself and put those on the disc.

Thankfully, I don't have to just go by the memories of what happened that summer. I've got videos and nude photos to look at whenever I want to relive the hottest summer vacation ever.

12