Andee's Next Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andee released her fondling grip on his large member and pressed herself against him so that they were chest to chest, penis to vagina. She gently adjusted him so his cock would run against her as they carried on with their kiss. After a moment, she felt Don's strong hands grab her from her sides and lift her up. She wrapped her legs around her waist to hold herself up off the floor. He maneuvered them to the bed and gently laid her on her back in the middle.

Don kneeled between her spread legs and reached his fingers under the edge of her panties, pulling them to the side. He wet pussy was completely exposed to him, and it was obvious she was turned on. He ran a finger up and down the edges of her swollen lips, massaging her moisture and delicately spreading her wider.

His touch was driving Andee crazy, especially because every now and then his massive dick would touch her thighs as Don stroked her pussy and kissed her thighs where her bare flesh met the lace top of her stockings. She wiggled her hips in anticipation of more; she was growing anxious to feel that hugeness inside her.

As she moaned her pleasure, she felt his long finger slip into her hot cunt. Although her time in Denver had left her feeling rather abused between the legs, Don's skilled internal massage hit on all the right nerves. Andee was now in sexual euphoria once again. He slowly explored the smooth inner walls of her slippery hole, twisting his finger around so he could find the spot where all her nerves came together. Andee was throbbing with excitement as Don's finger found the little hump inside ... the elusive g-spot. As he rubbed it, her muscles clenched hard around his finger, then relaxed. Andee's breathing was getting very heavy.

Finally, he slid his finger out from between her pussy lips, massaging her sensitive clit with his thumb as he did. Andee shivered at the feeling and then felt what she had been growing desperate for. Don inched up towards her and positioned the head of his cock at the wet opening to her cunt. At first, he just rubbed the head of it up and down her wet slit until it was glistening with her juices, then pushed forward and slowly worked himself into her. Andee gasped as he parted her pussy with the wide girth of his manhood and slipped it in about halfway.

"Oh my god," Andee moaned as he inched his cock in deeper and deeper. "You feel so ... fucking ... huge."

She arched her hips up off the bed to meet his downward thrust, forcing even more of him into her. Andee clutched at his shoulders and tossed her head back. "Oh fuck," she groaned, squeezing her fingers into his skin.

Andee shuddered as Don reached his deepest. She could feel his balls against her ass as he gave one last push. She pulled her body tight against him and let out a deep moan again. She held herself there for a moment, as if she was trying to catch her breath.

Don lifted himself up on his arms and began to slowly pump in and out of her cunt, letting her wetness lubricate his cock thoroughly. As she settled into the rhythm of having him fuck her, Don began to pick up speed and became a bit more forceful as he drove her hard against the hotel mattress. Andee matched his motion, gasping and groaning with each thrust of his cock into her.

"Fuck you're big ... fuck you're big," she repeated between her grunts. She was being pummeled into the mattress as her new friend fucked her with a sexual fury she had not experienced in some time. Andee loved a really hard fucking every now and then, but with the girth and length of a man like Don, she was lost in the heat. Not even with her biggest dildo did it feel this good to have something buried in her pussy.

Then, with just as much tenderness as aggression, he slowed down his pace, allowing her cunt to feel every inch of his cock as he pulled almost all of the way out of her and then gyrated it back in. He had this hip action that would angle his cock to rub against her g-spot as he did. Andee was clutching at the mattress and had her legs tightly wrapped around Don's waist as he expertly fucked her. As he slipped his cock all the way in, she would squeeze her cunt muscles, trying to hold him there as long as she could before he would slip back out inch by inch.

She was lost completely in the moment, arching her back and surrendering as much as she could to Don and his steel hard rod. She had been so masterfully fucked with such an impressive cock, and deep inside her mind she knew she would be totally spoiled for any fucking that came her way after this moment.

Andee could feel the odd burning building within her cunt as her mind gave way to the physical sensations. She was close to having an orgasm, which was odd for her. It had been many years since she had experienced a vaginal orgasm without a little extra help. But the monster cock assaulting her cunt with such expertise was drawing one from her. She grabbed at Don's arms and arched her back as she began to cum.

"Oh god, oh ... fuck ... OH FUCK yeah, Don ... I'm cumming, I'm cumming," she moaned loudly through her gritted teeth.

Then, as her cunt began to go off, Andee yelped almost involuntarily as she came on Don's rigid cock. She twitched and jerked with delight as he kept up the throttling of her pussy. The wave of ecstasy was incredible.

Andee was still panting when the second wave hit her. She tightened her legs around Don and held him deep within her as her cunt throbbed. Sweat was running off her forehead, off her chest as she slowly came down from her orgasm.

"Oh my god, that was fucking amazing. Do you know how long it's been since I came like that," she said in between deep breaths. "Oh my god ..."

Don kissed her as she gradually settled down, slowly grinding his still hard cock in and out of her. Andee broke the kiss between them, looking at her friend from underneath.

"I want to watch you fuck me," she said. "Do me from behind."

Don pulled his cock from the hot wetness between her legs and twisted around so he was on his knees. Andee quickly got up on her hands and knees facing the large mirror hanging on the wall at the bottom of the bed. She reached back with one hand and grabbed his cock, then slipped it into her cunt again. Don placed his strong hands on her hips and drove his erection the full length into her. Andee moaned at the sensation of him going so deep into her. She loved getting it from behind for this very reason.

Andee looked up at his reflection in the mirror, watching his face as he slammed away at her. She casually turned her head to the side, just for a moment to flash a sexy smile of delight at the open laptop on the desk. She knew her husband was getting the most incredible sex show of his life.

She could feel Don's cock swell as he pushed himself deep into her. She knew he was on his way to unloading a torrent of cum into her. Then with one last thrust from behind, she felt the hot flood of his cum pumping into her cunt. He grabbed her hips and pulled her ass hard against his crotch; his hard cock throbbed as he let go shot after shot.

He held her there for a moment, letting his cock slowly deflate inside her. Andee kept her ass up in the air, but dropped onto her elbows, reaching back with one hand to gently massage Don's balls as the last of his cum dribbled into her. After a few minutes, Don pulled out from her cunt and collapsed onto the bed.

Andee flopped onto her back in the middle of the bed beside him. Don's cum oozed from between her legs as she rolled onto her side and rested her head on his chest. She reached down and gently massaged his now soft cock.

After a few minutes of lying there together in silence, Don rolled over and off the edge of the bed, heading for the bathroom still without saying a word. As soon as he closed the door, Andee leapt up and slid into the desk chair, bringing up the messenger screen that had been minimized throughout the whole encounter.

"Get all that," she quickly typed on her laptop. Don's cum dripped onto the chair, as she anxiously waited for an answer.

"Every delightful moment," the reply came back on screen. "Enjoy your shopping trip tomorrow."

Andee smiled as she folded down the screen from her laptop just as Don emerged from the bathroom.

"Anytime you're ready to go again ..."

12
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
DWornock

Another fucking loser who wouldn't know what a woman looks like with the internet. Where are your stories buttfuck? Maybe in the gay male section? Oh wait, you don't have any.

Well written Andee. Keep up the great work -- 5*

DWornockDWornockabout 11 years ago
Anal sex

Therefore, 1*

ErotonautErotonautabout 11 years ago
Aw...

Her husband didn't get to see Act Two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

I have now read all of your stories and they keep getting better. Can't wait for the next one.

x_witless_xx_witless_xabout 11 years ago
Blimey.

Thanks for writing. 3*

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Wife's Business Trip Wife goes on a business trip.in Loving Wives
Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy Innocent Jennifer has never been with another man.in Loving Wives
More Stories