Andi and The Camera Club Ch. 03

Story Info
She's NOT going to model again!
11.2k words
4.7
27.7k
28

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks for sticking with me if you've read the first two chapters already. If not, this carries on the story and probably needs the other two parts for this to really make sense.

As per Literotica's rules, all characters in this story are at least 18 years old.

*****

My phone was ringing ... Damn, its him!

I was sitting at my dressing table, just looking out of my bedroom window at the houses opposite that were warmly illuminated in the late afternoon sunshine. It had been a turbulent few days. Emotionally turbulent. Not earth shattering. Nothing that would make headlines or change the course of history. But for me, turning my expectations on their head and showing me things about myself that until recently I had never suspected.

"Hi Andrea? It's Geoff?"

Of course it was the Photo club guy. The one who'd sent me the pictures I'd posed for only a few days ago.

I still wasn't too sure how I felt about those pictures, about my two recent forays into modelling. I think 'very mixed emotions' was the best I could come up with, and I didn't relish dwelling on the subject!

"Er, yeah, hi," I replied, too embarrassed to say much else ...

There was no way I was doing it again. I knew I'd said that before, but what if Mum found out what I'd done? What if other people who knew me found out? I mean, there were already goodness knows how many photos out there of me stripping, naked, and what's worse clearly enjoying it! A slim white brunette with long hair and brown eyes and 34c 'rack', as the guys so eloquently put it. And Geoff owned the rights to those pictures! What a slut! Fuck, it was bad enough having fantasies about stripping, but to actually do it! And to have it recorded? I must have been stupid, or just incredibly horny, or both of course.

But then, I had enjoyed looking through the pictures that Geoff had emailed, and had to admit that I looked pretty good in them, and thankfully Mum hadn't opened the envelope with the glossies. I'd told her it was another college prospectus that I didn't need, to discourage her from wanting to see inside.

Since looking through those photos, taking my small mirror with me into the bathroom I'd managed to neaten up my dark landing strip ... Just for my own peace of mind, of course.

Geoff was speaking again into my ear,

"Got a favour to ask. A friend of mine is an art teacher, and she has a live drawing class last session today but her regular model can't make it ... Any chance you can help her out? She'd be really grateful, which means I'd be really grateful? Please?"

"Well, I don't ..." I began but Geoff cut me off, continuing, " I knew you'd do it; you'll be great, and its no big deal, just turn up, sit quietly for a bit while the students draw you, then go; piece of cake."

Without giving me a chance to really say 'no' he went on giving me directions to a college in another town nearby, one I rarely went through, though I did know where it was. And then he was gone.

Bugger! Fuck! Shit! I hadn't exactly been very forceful, had I? I mean, its not like I turned him down, flat.

Shit!

So now that he was off the phone I did an internet search and found:

Life modelling ... Nudes ... But all very tasteful and proper. And it was an Art class, which meant drawing presumably, no photographs; and by students, so hopefully they'd be so bad that no-one could possibly recognise me from their efforts. Ok, so not too bad, just a matter of being the only one naked in a room full of people all staring at me ... Mmmm, did it get better than that?

No, wait, NOT mmmm, just ok, be professional, get it done, go, and next time JUST SAY NO!!

The problem was, despite deciding never to pose naked again, I knew I liked it. No, rephrase that, I loved it. It made me feel so alive, so aware of my body, so connected to the lustful horny men openly ogling my nakedness. Yes, I loved it. The two sessions I'd done so far, both for amateur camera clubs, had felt utterly amazing, and yes, I wanted that experience again. And I think Geoff knew it.

I only had an hour to get ready, and took a quick look through the photo sets Geoff had sent me to get myself 'in the mood'. Noticing the marks on my skin from tight underwear that showed in the pictures, the first thing was to remove all underwear and put on a not-too-tight mid thigh button-front dress with nothing beneath. Damn, but I was already feeling sexy!

Since Mum wasn't using it, I took the car and drove out there, following Geoff's directions to the college once I got to the town. It was actually quite easy to find. But driving around without underwear on, knowing you're about to get naked in front of a room full of people ... Well its difficult not to get at least a little turned on!

Walking from the parked car to the building I felt the light breeze ruffling my skirt and blowing a draft of cool air between my legs ... Girls, if you've never tried it you're missing out!

But I was running a little late, and I had to hurry down the halls to find the right room ... Ah, here we are.

Opening the door, I realised that I was even later than I'd feared, and the room was already full of easels and people of various ages, from teens to pensioners, everyone busily sorting paper and other things.

"Hello, can I help you?" asked a nice trim looking lady in perhaps her mid thirties. Pretty with scruffy blonde hair stuffed into a ponytail and no make-up, she wore jeans and a loose button front blue shirt.

"Er, hi ... I'm Andrea? Geoff asked me to stand in?"

"Oh, Andrea! Wow!" adding the second bit after looking me over, which brought a flush of pleasure and a little heat to my cheeks. "I'm Alice ... Um look, we really need to get started ... If you could just get ready?"

Despite her initial positive reaction, she seemed slightly disappointed as she took in my loose dress, but I smiled reassuringly and walked across to the small raised stage, which had what looked like a solid box elegantly draped in a white cloth, presumably for posing on.

With my back to the class, I quickly undid the buttons of my dress and let it fall from my shoulders, then turned to face my audience, completely naked, my bare ass perched against the cold box with my hands beside me on its cloth-covered surface, feet together.

There was a kind of eerie silence, like when you say something too loud in a crowded room just as everyone else pauses. Looking up I saw shock on the students' faces. Swallowing hard, I wondered what was wrong.

Following the eyes of the students I too looked to Alice.

"Er dear, its a LIVE class, with an actual model, not a LIFE class with a nude one! You're supposed to be clothed!"

Oh FUCK!!

The class burst out laughing, making me cringe in embarrassment and humiliation. Instinctively I wrapped an arm over my nipples and the other hand over my neatly trimmed bush.

But even as I sat there mortified, half hoping for that proverbial hole in the ground to open up and swallow me ... er ... half-hoping?? the laughter and pointing did something strange to me. It was quite different from when I exposed myself for the camera club with their leering enthusiasm, but this time the humiliation itself, the 'getting it wrong' was also turning up the heat in my belly and making me glow, my nipples puckering to hard points.

Oh even bigger FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! Was I a humiliation slut as well as an exhibitionist? The embarrassing admission just made me hotter. FUCK!

Then a thought occurred to me ... Did Geoff mean for me to misunderstand?

I didn't have time to think it through; Alice was still talking as I just stood there naked, immobilised by surprise and indecision, my hands still over my tits and pussy in front of the class

"But since you're already naked, and prepared to pose like that ..." and then she addressed the class.

"Now everyone, we weren't going to have a life model in this class, no nude drawings, but since we've got her, and a rather delightful model too, we might as well make the most of her," and Alice grinned at me, a little mischievously, I thought!

Alice continued, "Now remember that this is an Art class, not a peep show, and certainly not pornography!" And here she looked some of the teenage boys in the eye, much to their discomfort, I noted. However I also noticed that most of the older men were staring at me hungrily! The dirty old pervs, I thought approvingly!

The women in the room were harder to read, in a way, but I could persuade myself it was a mix of jealousy, judgement, and acceptance.

Still covering myself I waited while Alice gave her class a new set of instructions. Apparently drawing the nude body is subtly different from drawing a clothed body, though I couldn't understand why; something to do with not concentrating on the genitalia and primary sexual features and hence distorting the balance ... I tuned out, then was brought abruptly back as Alice told me how she wanted me to pose, which was more or less as I'd started.

"No pornography or gynaecology, please, so knees together, hands by your sides on the mount, let the light fall on your breasts ... Yes like that, so that your nipples cast a slight shadow ... Nice ... Chin up ... There!"

And with a triumphant smile she withdrew to the side so that the class could see me again in all my glorious nakedness.

A sudden flush rushed through my already sensitive body, as well as that feeling of vitality that had brought me back for more.

Unlike for the Camera Clubs, I had to stay still and just hold this position, but it was equally arousing as I let my eyes scan the room, seeing so many people just staring at my nude body. And there were no cameras for them to hide behind, so I got to see the look in their eyes ... Concentration, some smirking and giggles from the boys who were clearly focusing on my tits and pubes, also appreciation, and in some cases delicious lust.

The weirdest thing was the way that only Alice seemed to look me in the eye ... As if eye contact was too personal, perhaps too human; I was only an object to draw, after all.

My musing was interrupted part way into class when a man came in, announcing quietly to Alice. "We had agreed to let my class ... " suddenly he stopped as he saw me. " Oh my!"

"I know, sorry about this," said Alice, "yes she is supposed to have clothes on, but Geoff arranged for her to stand in for Cynthia, and she just, well, decided to pose naked for us ... Do you think your class might be offended?"

"Well no, probably not, but we weren't meant to be observing a nude drawing class. I haven't prepared them, and when you explained to them the other day what to expect to see in an Art Live Drawing class, it wasn't this." He sounded more confused and distracted than angry or excited, and I felt a little cross and offended that he could be disappointed at having a naked 'me' available. What could be a nicer surprise?

They carried on talking, noting that this was the only chance his class were going to get to record an Art class in progress and still complete their assignment on time.

"I could ask her to cover up, but then it'll completely disrupt my class ... The pose and light will change, we'll lose everything my students have already accomplished today just for the sake of your class?"

"You can't do that on my account, its already a big ask to allow my photographers in here .."

He paused to give it some final thought, but in my head I was shouting, Photographers?!

Not again, not so soon? I was only doing this as a favour because there were NO photographers. It was a drawing class, for goodness sake. While I had my eyes down trying to understand my feelings I was interrupted by the sudden bustling activity. All at once they were in, the teachers giving guidance about not getting in the way of the Artists or concentrating on the model, but recording the work of the students.

The photography tutor, it seemed his name was Mr Philips, had taken his group aside, about ten of them, again of mixed age like the Drawing Class, and while he was explaining things their attention kept wandering back to me rather than their Tutor. He looked very professional, mid weight and height and fit looking, probably mid thirties I guessed, with dark blond hair.

He was telling them,

"... we aren't allowed to let you photograph nude models ... " and while I felt that confusing mix of relief and disappointment, it was clearly deep disappointment I could see in the group's faces.

Mr Philips continued, "... so any pictures that show the model as naked can't be used in the exhibition ."

And suddenly I got it. I'd been set up. There were no coincidences here. Somehow Geoff had orchestrated the whole thing. I didn't know whether to be delighted at the thrill or angry at being so easily manipulated. But maybe I liked being manipulated? And it gave me an excuse that it wasn't all my fault? I could pretend to myself that I'm not a total exhibitionist submissive humiliation slut! Actually, I rather liked the sound of that!

Not surprisingly soon most pictures were being taken with me clearly in shot, from the front, of course! Some of it was at least half-legitimate, a photographer capturing the student's drawing with the subject, me, the other side of the easel. Other photographers seemed to be taking requests from some of the students and were blatantly capturing my nude body, even concentrating on my genitalia and primary sexual features. It was in danger of turning into a porn shoot.

The teachers were discussing what to do with their classes' work, and were too distracted to do anything about it.

" So we'll mount the exhibition of both classes side by side ..."

Exhibition?

This was just getting worse and worse, but I could feel the now familiar stirrings inside my tummy at the attention, the desire among the students, and the thrilling excitement of my nakedness being exhibited, of being on display.

Just then Alice seemed to have another brilliant idea ... Body paint! She was giving a course next term and needed advertising material and willing models, apparently, and it seemed that younger attractive female nude models were in short supply. And Mr Philips unsurprisingly volunteered one of his photo classes to record the transformation, while Alice seemed to assume I'd be up for it. Again I felt conflicted between excitement and fear, dread.

But that was all for another day.

I could now hear Alice on the phone to Geoff, thanking him for arranging 'this model', adding that Mark's class seemed to appreciate 'the girl's' talents ... "yes, she just stripped naked with no warning, so we simply went with it ... yes, that's right, her boobs and pubes in full view of everyone right from the start, not exactly a hardship for us to look at, ha ha ..."

It was weird hearing myself discussed like this. While a little humiliated at being discussed as a 'thing' I was also predictably turned on, and wished I could hear more.

And then the class was wrapping up. Alice thanked me with a brilliant smile and gave instructions to her class for storing their drawings ready for finishing off, and Mark was trying to corral his photographers.

I turned to pick up my dress and heard a polite 'ahem' behind me. Turning, I saw a pretty young dark-haired woman dressed casually in jeans and t shirt. She was holding her mobile phone in front of her, and asked, "would you mind if we, er, a quick selfie?"

At first I didn't know what she wanted, but then suddenly understood she wanted us side by side before I put my dress back on.

By now I figured I had nothing to lose, so just smiled at her and relaxed, letting the dress hang uselessly from my right hand. The girl quickly scooted to my left side and took the picture, showing me a nice photo of the two of us smiling into her camera, my naked boobs clearly showing.

And that started a flood of requests which I obliged, although they quickly became full body photos of a naked me with each student, the pictures taken by the next in line. It was different, but still exciting and arousing in a subdued way. Not so much sexual as nudist, exhibitionist. But it's very satisfying to be wanted, and there's something almost intoxicating in being the only one naked.

Alice and Mark soon took charge again, stopping the show and getting cleared away, though I did do a final pair of 'selfies' between the two tutors, taken by one of Mark's students on both Mark's and then Alice's phones.

Finally, when I was dressed again, Alice walked me to my car.

"I have a special Art class that you'll be perfect for my dear ... I'll be in touch. What's your number? And email?" Stupidly, I just gave them. In return she pressed an envelope into my hand. "Cynthia's usual fee ... I hope that's ok?"

On the drive home, naked under the dress, my mind was awhirl with the usual mixture of arousal, excitement, pride, guilt and worry.

Once home, I said a quick passing 'hello' to Mum and went straight up to the shower, quickly stripping out of the dress in my bedroom and padding naked up the landing to the bathroom. I wanted to try that as a new routine, to be naked at home at least for a little bit?

Once the hot water was cascading over my body I started caressing my sensitive skin, using shower cream to lubricate my hands, and was soon masturbating, fingers stroking my hot folds at the top of my thighs, other hand pulling and twisting engorged nipples as I replayed in my mind all the attention my nudity had rewarded me with. After a succession of delicious rippling gentle cums, I dried myself and in just a wrap around towel went down to Mum. How much should I tell her?

Just then the door bell went.

"That'll be your cousin Sarah ... Your Aunt Jane asked if she could stay for a few days, so I said she could share with you ... You don't mind?"

It was more a statement than a question, though I detected a hint of uncertainty. Mum knew we didn't get on, but as usual she was hoping that this time we might be at least friendly with each other.

That threw any chance I might have had of talking with Mum. It also threw me into a sudden panic! Sarah might be only a year younger than me but we had nothing in common. Where I'm dark haired, she's fair, I'm 34c, she's more 32b and shorter than me, so we couldn't share clothes, which was a pity because she had good taste and a generous allowance. We didn't seem to share any interests although neither of us had a boyfriend at the moment. Come to think of it, I didn't remember her ever having a boyfriend; but she was doing well in school.

So here I was in just a towel and she'll be dressed perfectly with not a hair out of place! Great!

Then another panic hit me. How was I going to get any privacy or get back to Alice or Geoff? Even if I wanted to?

"I'll just go get dressed, Mum," I said quickly, and hurried back upstairs.

Well this seemed to be deciding things for me. I'd have to put a stop to this naked posing. No more. I'll turn Geoff down if he asks, and Alice. Yes. I wouldn't get any privacy since we were to share my room, and there was no way I could stop Sarah using my computer, Mum would get too suspicious of what I could possibly have to hide.

So while supposedly getting dressed, I threw off the towel just for the thrill of being naked again, and password protected the file where I saved the pictures Geoff sent, and then hid the glossies under a loose corner of the bedroom carpet and put a chair on it. And of course I'd only use my phone for email! Brilliant!

Quickly throwing on clean underwear, green t shirt and black leggings, I returned downstairs just after Aunt Jane had gone.

"Hi Sarah!" I greeted my cousin, trying to look pleased.

"Oh, hi Andi," the younger girl replied somewhat unenthusiastically, her fair hair elegantly gathered on top of her head, thin frame in designer stretch jeans and blue baggy cotton sweater. She looked stunning. This 'vacation' was going to suck.