Andie's Alibi

Story Info
Her parents think she's at summer camp.
3.1k words
3.79
54.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andie smoothed the folded piece of paper out on the table in front of her. This was it. This was the moment she would make the final decision. She had thought that she would decide after she met Jordan. She would see him and decide afterwards how she felt about him and about everything. Now she knew that she had been wrong all along. This was the moment. Here, alone in this hotel room, hundreds of miles away from anyone she knew. this was the moment.

She opened her laptop and typed in her password. The computer buzzed with familiarity and she left the volume on. She wasn't used to being alone and this quiet had become almost too much for her. Jordan was already online.

"I thought you'd show." Jordan said with his usual cockiness. He'd been that way from the beginning. But in his line of work, she guessed that was probably somewhat normal.

"I can meet you tomorrow." she typed, "to decide."

"Sure, but you've already decided." She hated how he got in her head. Even the ad he had placed in her local paper had been assuredly vague. "Job opportunity for beautiful young women. Contact Jordan at Jordan@starH42.com. She had known that this was no ordinary job. She wasn't naive. Still, she had been intrigued. She'd lived a pretty sheltered life. Her parents had been surprisingly old when she was born. With her mother at 47 and her father at 52 they had seen her as a miracle sent from heaven. They had given her more attention and love than any other kid she had known but she had never truly felt smothered. But, Now, 19 and still living at home she needed to do something of her own, something crazy and wild. Something bad.

"don't be too certain." she typed back, relaxing in the hard backed dining room chair.

"You came all the way here from Oklahoma. Don't tell me you're gonna take one look at me and run back to the farm with the other chickens. lol." He was taunting her.

"I don't live on a farm and I'm not a chicken."

"Of course not. You've got fire. I've seen the photo." It had just been a simple snapshot. How could he tell anything about her? She looked up, he was still typing. "I'll meet you at shipley's on fourth. Can you find it, country girl?"

"What time?"

"Noon. Can't start too early when you're gonna be up all night."

"Right. I'll be there." She pulled the phone cord out of the back of her computer. There, that should leave him guessing a little. She turned out the light and climbed into bed. It was still early but she would be lucky if she got any sleep at all.

She was nursing a cup of coffee at nine forty-five the next morning when a woman's voice startled her out of her musings. "You're early sweetheart." She looked up to see a tall beautiful brunette standing over her. "I was right, such character." She reached out and tilted Andie's face towards hers. "You have great skin too. Lovely, really." She ran her thumb over Andie's cheek. "Nice, soft skin."

"Who are you?" Andie asked, beginning to realize that she had been misled somehow.

"Jordan, of course. Wait a minute. You thought..." She laughed. Of course she had thought that Jordan would be a man. Jordan was a predominately male name. Sure, Andy was too, but she had made it quite clear that she was no man. "Didn't mean to confuse you." Jordan smiled confidently and sat down across from andie, straightening her short red skirt. She caught Andie's eyes. "Isn't it the cutest thing?" She said, "I got it on sale at the Rave. You know, it would probably fit you. By the way, you're welcome to borrow anything of mine that catches your eye."

"That's okay. Can you tell me about this job?"

"Well, almost half of it's under the table. No taxes, cool, huh?"

"And this is legal?"

"No."

"As long as we're clear."

Jordan laughed. "You're pretty funny, country girl."

"I try."

"That's good. They like that."

"Who is they?"

"Your bosses. They like enthusiasm."

"So, what do I have to do?"

"Everything. You can't say no. Not to me, to Ryan, not to anyone."

"Who's Ryan?"

"He runs the place."

"What place?"

"You ask a lot of questions, girl. I'm supposed to be the one giving the interview."

"Sorry."

"OK, are you a virgin? Just answer the question."

"yeah."

"That wont last long. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"no."

"Good. Nothing causes problems like good old fashioned jealousy. And you are eighteen, right?"

"Nineteen."

"Perfect. Where are your things?"

"The Hilton."

"Classy. Lets go get them."

"Didn't you want to get something to eat?' Andie was feeling dizzy from Jordan's onslaught of questions.

"No. Donuts make you fat." She giggled. "Actually, donuts are my weakness. Terrible, huh?" Andie didn't know how to respond. ,She felt suddenly as if she were seeing a side of Jordan she might never see again. She shook the thought away. Strange.

"Yeah. Mine's chocolate. By the way, why did you want to meet here?" She threw her empty coffee cup in the trash.

"Because it's busy. People come in and out constantly. I could just slip right in and see you and know." They headed for the door.

"Know what?"

"The car's over here. It's the black one."

"Know what?" Andie repeated.

"Whether or not I was going to talk to you." Jordan climbed into the car and unlocked the door for Andie.

"You would have stood me up?"

"It's a business, sweetheart."

Andie shrugged, sliding into the soft plush seat of Jordan's car. She paused a moment, admiring the car. It was a sleek black mustang and it looked old. "What year is this?" She asked Jordan. "A 61."

"And it's yours?"

"Yeah. It's a perk." Andie was even more curious than before. What kind of job had a 61 Mustang as a perk?

"So..." Jordan eased the car into gear and backed out of the parking lot, "Where do your parents think you are?" She didn't bother asking what Jordan meant. She knew.

"Teaching summer camp." Jordan laughed.

"I guess you could call this a summer camp. But I'm pretty sure you're not going to be teaching." Andie laughed nervously.

"Don't worry, country girl, you'll be fine." She wished Jordan would quit calling her thant. She hoped she wasn't going to introduce her to the boss as that.

"Some things you need to know," Jordan started, "If you tell someone no, you're gone. That's it, no more money, no more perks, no nothing. You go home. There are hundreds of girls who would kill for your job."

"What is my job?"

"I've told you. You do everything." She saw the corner's of Andie's mouth turn down slightly. "It's not so bad, Jordan touched her shoulder lightly. "The hardest thing is going to be missing ma and pa."

Andie fumed silently. No matter what happened, she decided, she was not going to let Jordan get to her. Not now, not ever.

"We're here!" Jordan announced gaily, startling Andie who had fallen asleep. She blinked quickly, embarrassed.

"Ready?" Andie braced herself for another country girl joke but none came.

"Ready," she said. A boy about 18 came running up to the car. "Sorry, Miss. I was tending the gardens." Jordan laughed.

"Of course you were, Simon." He grinned. Andie liked him instantly.

"Carry Andie's bags." Jordan told Simon. He nodded and picked up Andie's bags out of the car. "She's in the green room." Jordan looked at Andie. "Don't get your hopes up. You're not going to have your own room. This is just for tonight. Ryan likes to keep you newbies in the dark for the first day or two.

Andie nodded and followed her. The house was lovely and huge. "It's a mansion." Andie breathed. "Of course," Jordan laughed, "What did you expect?"

Two handsome and well muscled men stood by the door. "Morning Miss." One of them said, and Andie saw that his smile had a slight smirk to it. He caught her looking and grinned at her, a wide wonderful smile. She looked away, embarrassed. Jordan didn't notice.

The two men opened the huge double doors and the two women stepped inside. Andie gasped. The house seemed even larger from the inside. It was almost as if she had stepped into an Arabian palace. Seven girls stood lined perfectly in front of them. Each was at least 18 or nineteen with sweet smiles and bright eyes. They were dressed only in a sarong tied around their waists, yet none seemed to notice that they were half naked. "Miss Jordan," they said in unison. she nodded and they turned to leave. Jordan led Andie further down the hall. She pulled a ring of keys from her purse and opened a door.

This must be the green room, Andie thought. It was beautiful. The walls were papered in a soft green pattern. The carpet was a creamy beige and the only furniture in the room was a large bed.

"This is where I leave you." Jordan said. "He will be here in a minute."

"Who..." She was cut off.

"I told you, Ryan likes to keep his girls in the dark."

She turned and left the room, pushing the door closed behind her. Andie's breath caught at the snick of the lock. She stood where Jordan left her for a few minutes, then sat down on the edge of the bed.

A key turned and Andie jumped at the sound. The door opened. In front of her was the doorman she had caught giving Jordan the strange look. "You ready?" He asked. She paused to look at him. He had deep brown eyes and a strong jaw. His dark brown hair fell to his bare shoulders in curls but he had tied it back. He was, quite possibly, the most handsome man she had ever seen.

"Where am I going?" She asked. She wondered if maybe she wasn't going anywhere. Maybe her first job would be to sleep with this man right here. She could honestly think of worse things. As intimidating as he was, he was gorgeous, and there seemed to be a gentleness about him that Andie couldn't quite place.

"I'm not allowed to tell you." He said softly, "but It's going to be tough. Real tough. But you look pretty strong. You can handle it. Just keep your chin up and everything will be okay. If nothing else, think of the money." She nodded, but she hadn't been expecting any of it to be bad.

"Follow me." He said. "By the way, Andie, my name's Michael." She smiled at him. "Michael, she repeated to herself silently.

They entered a room twice the size of any school gym she had ever seen. Scattered about the room were large red overstuffed chairs and sofas, some with backs others more like beds. At least 30 people lounged on the chairs, some talking, some kissing, many staring openly at the new girl. A stage had been built at the end of the room and decorated to look like a throne stand. A man sat in the large chair, with two beautiful girls kneeling at his feet. He was handsome in a pretty boy kind of way that Andie could admire even though she wasn't attracted to. The girls were covered in gold and jewels. One of them eyed Andie almost jealously.

"Ah, Michael, how's it going, man?"

"It's going." Michael replied.

"And who is this?"

"This is Andie." Michael said, nudging Andie to step forward. She did.

"Andie, huh?"

"Yes sir."

"I'm Ryan."

"Nice to meet you." The girl who had eyed Andie giggled.

"Now that we've got the formalities over, why don't you show us what you've brought to the business.

"What?"

"Strip, Andie." Ryan commanded. She swallowed hard, suddenly afraid.

"Have a seat, Michael," Ryan said, "enjoy the show." Andie glanced over at Michael who gave her an encouraging smile. Gone was the sympathetic look, but she knew he cared and as far as she knew, he was the only one.

She pretended that he was the only one in the room and even though she stripped her clothes off shyly, they came off.

"Bravo." Ryan cheered. "Let's hear it for Andie." There was a round of applause that further embarrassed Andie.

"Now, lets see what she can do. Let's see...oh, yes, Michael. Andie, kneel in front of Michael's chair, facing him." She obeyed.

"Take off his jeans now, and try to be sexy about it." she swallowed hard, looking at him. She caught the familiar glint in his eye, part conspiring, part sympathetic. He leaned forward and took off his boots. "It'll be okay." he whispered to her as his head was down. When he finished she reached for his belt, unbuckling it slowly.

"Faster." One of the men shouted.

"Now, now." Ryan chided, "We cant be hard on her right from the beginning."

She finished with his buckle and zipper. He moved to help her get them the rest of the way off. He wasn't wearing anything beneath them and sat in front of her, completely naked. They were, she realized, the only two people in the room who were completely naked.

"Wait!" Ryan said suddenly. "I have a better idea. Someone clear a space. You, on the bench, clear out." One of the large benches was cleared.

"Andie, go and lie down on the bed." She obeyed.

"Spread your legs." She spread them. "Wider so that everyone can see." This wasn't what she wanted. No, this was something completely different.

"Ladies and gentlemen," Ryan announced, "Our little Andie is a virgin." A few of the men yelled that they had first dibs.

"No." Ryan paused. "I think we'll let Michael take this one. It should be good to watch. The camera's are rolling, right?"

"Okay, Michael. Make this good."

Michael rose and moved to stand over her. The sympathy was gone from everything but his eyes. He reached out and touched her thigh softly. A shiver went down her back. His hand was warm and the heat traveled up her leg causing a strange feeling. Her hips moved slightly at his touch.

Back in high school, she had messed around with her boyfriend Tim in his car and in her parent's basement. It had been exciting because it was new. Because Tim was gorgeous and a great kisser. Because all of the other girls wanted him and many of the guys wanted her. But she had never had an orgasm, never been really aroused, never responded to Tim's touch the way she did to Michael.

"See," Ryan said, "she likes it. Give it to her, Michael."

He lowered himself onto the bench. He covered her soft mound with his palm, his fingers brushing against the lips of her pussy. She was getting wet there, she could feel it.

She was going to say something. She was going to tell them all to stop, to tell Michael with his brown eyes and sculptured arms not to touch her. She was going to say no. But she didn't.

He entered her roughly and she whimpered. "Shhhh." he whispered. He begin to thrust into her, slowly and evenly. She felt the wetness spread, softening his strokes. Her back arched as the pain receded, allowing her to feel the more pleasant sensations. She wrapped her arms around him and he buried his face in her throat, kissing her softly. He moaned suddenly, his thrusts becoming rougher. Then he stopped.

"Well?" Ryan asked loudly. Michael nodded. Ryan laughed. "that was quick. Especially for you, Michael. This Andie must be something special. Well done Andie. Take her to her room, Brad. Let Michael rest a while." Michael sank into a chair, as a man took Andie's arm and led her back to the room. "Get some rest, kid," he said and locked the door behind him. She laid down on the bed and looked around.

the room was as plain as she originally noted, the only thing keeping the room from seeming completely closed off was a mirror placed across from the bed. It was large and she was able to catch her full reflection. She looked normal. she hadn't expected to look any different. Maybe she should have felt different though. The only new feeling she had was a dull ache where she had been stretched by Michael.

Michael. She closed her eyes and pictured his face. What would it have been like if he had been in Tim's situation? Would he have been different? Would she? She slipped slowly into darkness wondering.

She woke, thinking she heard Michael's voice. "Andie?" There it was again. She opened her eyes to see him looking at her worriedly. "Andie, are you okay."

"Well I'm awake." He smiled at her softly. "I see that." She stretched and sat up. She couldn't have slept more than a few minutes. She looked for a window then remembered there was none.

"It's still late." he assured her, "I snuck in." He held up a key ring. "There are benefits to being trusted."

"Why did you sneak in?"

"To see you."

"Why?" The truth was, he didn't know. There was just something about her. She seemed so sweet and innocent, yet she was here.

"To ask why you came here." She shrugged. "It seemed like a good idea at the time." He laughed. Their eyes met.

Suddenly he was kissing her, lowering her naked body back onto the bed. He kissed down her throat to her breasts, tracing her nipples with his tongue. His hand brushed softly against her belly.

"Is this okay? You don't have to do this. I mean you didn't last time either but you would have been sent home. But this time, you really don't." She smiled and kissed him.

Andie reached out and caught his erection in her hand, rubbing her thumb over the head of his shaft. he moaned into her throat. She squeezed the head and slid her hand lower down his cock.

"I figured I owed you one." He said, kissing her shoulder.

She laughed and gave his cock a playful squeeze. "Or did you just have to have more?"

"Maybe a little of both."

He entered her slowly this time. He built up speed quickly and the excitement Andie had felt returned full force. She wrapped her legs around his back and squeezed his cock with her tight pussy. "Oh, Andie!" he moaned.

Her back arched and she came finally, her orgasm triggering his own. "You," he said, "Are absolutely wonderful."

This was it, she realized suddenly. This was the change she had expected. She laughed. "You're not so bad, yourself."