Andie's Wild Side

Story Info
Andie keeps paying her debts.
1.2k words
3.61
28.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sorry to everyone who was looking for the continuation of this story, there was an unavoidable family crisis.

This is a continuation of the story Andie Pays her Debts.

Andie turned off the hot water, steam enveloped the room, Andie grabbed a towel feeling secure in the knowledge that she had used up all the hot water, and Bob who had to leave in 3 hrs wouldn’t have any, she walked back into her room, feeling cleaner than she did upon entering the shower. She walked into her room, wanting to do something to change how dirty she felt, but she had no choice. She was glad for one thing however; she was on the pill, ever since she was 16, she wouldn’t be caught having a Bob Jr. When she opened her door, she was surprised to see someone sitting on the bed.

“Sloan what are you doing in here?” “I was waiting for you,” she replied. “I couldn’t sleep so I came down stairs and I peeked in your room and I saw what you and my dad did.” The dam broke after those words, now everyone was going to learn her shame. Sloan rushed to her side and pulled her down on the bed, and put a comforting arm around her while cooing softly and rubbing her wet hair.

“I had no choice Sloan, I had no money and you father was going to kick me out.” Sloan just nodded, “he can act like a jerk sometimes and he is greedy, I'm sorry Andie.” Andie looked up into the eyes of this beautiful young woman and smiled. “You were doing what you had to do, to survive, I don’t thin anyone would fault you for that and I sure wont tell anyone,” she said in a small whisper.

“Thanks”, Andie mouthed.

Sloan rubbed Andie’s back slowly and with a small amount of pressure, and se put her right hand on Andie’s thigh and began rubbing slowly and sensually. Andie noticing the change tried not to look at Sloan’s face, but her breath got caught in her throat as she felt her pussy dampen. Standing up quickly Andie made an excuse about having to clean her room, and repack the stuff that Bob had tried to shove in her back quickly. Sloan then surprised her by saying, “Lets hang out tomorrow together.” Smiling innocently Andie decided sure why the heck not, and she was a little intrigued with what could happen.

The next day Andie met Sloan after her chemistry class. They went to the local mall and they stopped in a lingerie store. They went in and went browsing. Andie had to buy an extra bra, and Sloan bought a red lacy thong. They then went to the food court where they talked about girl stuff. “Andie today is my eighteenth birthday,” Sloan said. “Congratulations Sloan, well I don’t know what to get you so lets start with a movie.” They decided to see The Sting of The Scorprion a gory and scary movie. The theater was pretty empty since it had been out for 3 weeks. “I haven’t seen this but my friend says it's great,” Sloan whispered. Right when the scorpion was gouging a mans eyes out, Sloan fearfully grabbed Andie and buried her head in her cleavage. Andie a little startled by the action didn’t say anything but she felt her pussy dampen ever so slightly. Sloan knowing exactly what she was doing began to rub Andie’s inner thighs causing her to moan and buck a little on her seat. Sensing no resistance, Sloan unzipped Andie’s pants and begin to lick her wet slit through her thin panties. Andie moaned through clenched teeth and slowly began to grind her hips onto Sloan’s mouth, “oh shit ….oh God,” Andie moaned, “I’m cummmming.” As she came Andie gave a low bestial growl. The seat cushion and Sloan’s mouth was covered in Andie’s juices. Taking deep long breaths Andie leaned over and kissed Sloan tasting her own juices on Sloan’s lips. The movie was soon over and they hurried back to the house. The house was empty, one wonderful coincidence that Andie learned later that Sloan had orchestrated.

Sloan grabbed Andie’s hand and practically dragged her to her room and she pushed Andie on to her back on the bed. Andie surprised at this sudden takeover looked at this primal girl, turned lustful amazon. Sloan force fully pulled her clothes off and Andie’s as well. “You don’t know how long I've been wanting to do this,” she said through clenched teeth as she pulled of Andie’s clothing. When they were both completely naked, they embraced as their hand explored each others skin. Andie grabbed both of Sloan’s nipples and tweaked and sucked them till Sloan screamed in pleasure. “Yes …yes oh GOD yesssss.” Taking the dominating role Andie flipped Sloan on her back and asked, “what do you want baby?” “Eat my pussy,” she said through clenched teeth. SMACK Andie slapped her across her face, “you better change your tone slut” she said forcefully. “please eat my pussy,” she said again” Andie grasped her nipples and twisted then slapping her breasts till they were red. “I'm you master slut, you better ask again!”, “Master please eat my pussy.” Andie smiled, and began to kiss a trail from her red breasts to her slightly shaven pussy. Andie licked all around the lips which were seeping cunt juices and all around her inner thighs, teasing her. “Eat me… eat meeeee,” she cried. SMACK SMACK “Don’t yell at me slut, you’re my slut ill do what I damn well please!” Finally Andie buried her head in Sloan’s muff making her arch her back at the sudden intrusion of Andie’s tongue. “OH shit yes….. OOOHHHHHHHHHHH GGGGGODDDDDDDDDD.” Sloan began to uncontrollably buck and grind her hips on Andie’s mouth. Sloan jerked three times and then her pussy gushed juices onto Andie’s mouth. Andie licked all around her mouth tasting the sweetness of Sloan’s pussy. Grabbing a fistful of Sloan’s hair she pulled the girl down to her snatch and told her forcefully, “eat me again slut”. “wait…”, she began. Andie’s eyes widened and she threw Sloan on her back and began to finger her with two fingers. “UGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH oh yes fuck me with your fingers OHHHH GOOOOD Andie!” Just as soon as she began Andie withdrew her fingers, picked up her shoe and began to whip Sloan’s ass raw. “Your ass is grass slut, this body belongs to be don’t tell me to wait!” I'm sorry master,” she began SMACK SMACK “Oh God it hurts,” she cried. Andie began to finger her again and then the pain and the pleasure mixed and Sloan came again. Breathing heavily Andie grabbed Sloan’s hair again and pulled her down to her snatch and said forcefully, “eat me slut!”

Sloan ate and sucked for all she was worth filling the room with primal growls and moans as Sloan realized that she was Andie’s slut, and it wasn’t going to change…ever. “UGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHUGGGGGHHHHHH!” Andie screamed, not caring who heard. Her back arched as her cum erupted from her red hot love box. Andie fell on the bed totally satisfied and not caring, till the door slowly opened.