Andi's Dance Lessons

Story Info
Andi had many shy young men to help.
2k words
3.9
24.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andi was getting ready to give a dance lesson at six o'clock. A recent acquaintance from the nearby junior college would receive his first lesson. The young man's name was Billy Dalton.

Andi had a surprise for Billy. At the end of each weekly dance lesson she planned to include something sexual. She was trying to decide what to surprise Billy with at the end of tonight's lesson. It was important to select just the right thing, nothing too daring, but enough to help him with his shyness problem.

Andi had found out that Billy was still a virgin and shy with girls. The dance lessons were a ruse to help this young man overcome his shyness. Holding a beautiful, cooperative woman closely in his arms as they danced would be a good beginning.

She had done something like this with two young junior college men before Billy who were virgins, too. Even though she was ten years older, both of those young men seemed to worship her friendly, adventurous spirit and lusted after her incredible body which she had ultimately let them sample.

Before she chose them, she sensed their strong admiration, and she was attracted by her conviction that they would have done almost anything to spend time with her and maybe get to touch her body. Billy gave off signs of feeling the same way after she had maneuvered to accidentally meet him through a mutual friend and gotten to know him a little.

Her husband Arnold had not been very happy when Andi let him know how attracted she was to young, shy, innocent men who were a bit awkward with girls, and how she frankly admitted to him her willingness to let them do naughty things to her to build up their confidence. She wanted to almost mother them, but in a sexy way, and help them shed their poor self-images which handicapped them with girls.

Arnold had wondered if she was losing her mind, so surprised had he been that a married woman would not only do these things outside her marriage, but innocently tell her husband. But because he knew that "Andi will be Andi," he tried to cope by having her reveal the latest details of her "educating" these young men only when she was in their bedroom with his cock slowly stroking her as she described each new naughtiness she allowed the young men.

With each of the men Andi had deliberately found ways to spend time alone, where casual touching gave way to kissing, then with an open mouth, until the young man was then allowed to touch her breasts, through her clothes of course, and drop his hands to her ass during a hug.

For the next steps Andi had allowed the young men inside her blouse, caressing her beautiful breasts, then later on sucking her nipples. In visit after visit, the French kissing and touching went on and on with the young male caressing Andi's body more aggressively, until inevitably his new confidence led him to inserting his fingers into her vagina. After that, she had wished him well and told him to now go find some young females. Lessons stopped short of blow-jobs and intercourse.

Andi realized she had been performing some almost-impossible-to-understand ritual, but she had never cheated on her husband in the conventional way such as in secret, or with some handsome stud. Andi realized that, as a married woman, she had no desire to do these things with any man who did not need her unusual help, but she admitted to herself that she felt sexual pleasure doing what she did with them.

Neither of the two boys was particularly handsome or athletic, so as Andi had initially described in detail to her husband the latest sexual freedom granted and she had reminded him how the young virgins "needed her." His initial jealousy and incredulity had slowly turned to some crazy kind of tolerance, and finally enjoyment while insisting he be deep in her pussy as she told him every detail.

She had concluded the "lessons" for the first two without fucking or sucking either. She thought about tonight. Arnold never got home from work before eight, and her dance lesson would be well over. That would work better.

She planned to teach Billy dance steps for about half an hour while he held her lovely body, then with only about one minute to go, tease him with the next sexual liberty. He would have an entire week to look forward to enjoying that activity for maybe five minutes after the next dance lesson.

At six Billy showed up and held Andi close immediately becoming aroused as they danced, and she addressed him as "honey" and "sweetheart." With his arms around this sexy woman he grew hard, but avoided touching Andi with his erection. She saw his tent and felt that keeping it away from her was sweet of Billy.

When the lesson was over Andi gave Billy his first "surprise." She reached up and kissed him softly, then with her mouth open, kissed him a few more times saying, "Next time, if you want to, we can kiss on the sofa after the lesson." With the next kiss Andi felt his flattering hardness as he pulled her closer. But then he had to leave.

Even after he left, Andi could feel where his erection had pressed against her body.

A week later Billy started the first dance by holding Andi tightly and reaching to kiss her. Andi stopped him and said, "After the lesson, if you do well." But she was pleased. When that time came about a half hour later she led him to the sofa and said, "Now I have a new boyfriend." Then they sat down and she kissed him passionately for several minutes. He didn't know where to put his hands, so he put them around Andi's shoulders and neck.

When she was finished Andi moved both of the virgin's hands onto her breasts through her clothes, and she said, "Next time we'll kiss while you feel me up," and then it was time for Billy to leave. For the entire week Billy anticipated how he would feel Andi's breasts while Frenching her, and gloried in how she had called him "her new boyfriend."

Andi brought her husband Arnold up to date (while he was inside her pussy of course). Arnold knew that Andi would give Billy more sexual freedom, but at least he would enjoy himself while being told.

Finally, the second lesson came to an end. Billy was able to spend about five minutes afterward on the sofa deep-kissing Andi while caressing her breasts and hugging her tightly. At the end he was practically lying on top of her with a trembling erection.

Then she opened her blouse and let Billy suck a bare nipple for just a few seconds. He was in heaven. As he gave the nipple a final lick, he gripped her hips and thought about next time. He would be sucking and licking her tits!

Andi confessed to Arnold that as Billy's mouth touched her nipple she had asked herself whether she should "Give him more, more! And right now!" or stick to her plan of waiting until next time to give Billy total access to her naked breasts. She ultimately sent him home, but had needed a while to cool-down after Billy left.

During the next lesson Andi wore a conservative short nightgown with flimsy panties underneath. The reason was that this particular nightgown had easy access to her breasts, but was not see-through. When the time came Billy took Andi to the sofa and kissed her mouth, neck and ears while laying her down on the sofa.

Now he had several minutes with those naked tits. She uncovered her breasts, and Billy kissed and sucked her nipples until they were engorged. Andi was breathing hard, and Billy finally was just sucking and sucking as though he had never been properly weaned! Her husband had not been too thrilled when she told him later.

This week's one minute activity had been fingering her vagina which Billy had done eagerly after she had pried his mouth away from her breasts. She thought for the first time about Billy finger-fucking her extensively at the end of next week's dancing, and how profoundly that might affect her, because even after today's minute she had needed a cock.

When Billy came in for his next lesson, Andi sensed that even though he had overcome almost all of his shyness, she could still spoil his progress by frustrating him. Andi saw Billy as sweet with a special, unexplainable attractiveness to her, and she would do almost anything to preserve his progress.

So, here they were. Taking Billy's virginity had never been her intention. That was for some young female his age to do. Andi wouldn't deliberately frustrate a needy young male, but she intended to give him just enough help.

She shivered as she recalled that fingering her pussy for at least five minutes was the 'Special' on today's menu, and even though Billy's fingers would feel great, this would go beyond what she had given the other young men.

After his last lesson Billy said, "Andi, you have been wonderful with the lessons and the sex. I love the way your plan has changed me. You always take the lead so well, but today I want to take the lead. Is that OK?"

Andi was pleasantly surprised, and was glad he wanted to take the initiative as most males do, so she said, "OK, how can I help, lover?" Billy asked her to first "change into a very thin nightgown with nothing under it," she hesitated briefly, but then headed to her bedroom and chose a practically see-through nightgown, leaving off the matching panties.

Billy saw her and he was inflamed when he could clearly see Andi's nipples and dark bush though her gown. He visualized how little it would take to strip her completely.

Each narrow strap would be easy to slip off her shoulder. During a few arousing kisses and caresses of her breasts Billy managed to quickly strip the gown off Andi.

After more of Billy sucking her long nipples, Andi was moaning and breathing hard. They had moved to the sofa, and after Andi's naked thighs obligingly opened, Billy powerfully finger-fucked her pussy while continuing to drive his tongue down her throat. Andi soon felt like she had to have a cock. After he left, she would need another long cool-down. Then, Billy's cock was suddenly out and he was fumbling with a rubber.

Andi was surprised, but her heart went out to him. He seemed confident and eventually got the rubber on. Andi could not deny this formerly shy virgin. She had brought him along. She would be his first! Billy needed her. Besides, her pussy was throbbing.

She was so hot that she forgot about her husband, who definitely would not approve of intercourse, but luckily wouldn't be home for hours. Billy moved between her trembling legs, and she took his thick cock in her hand and guided it into her hungry vagina where he immediately started pushing into her tightness.

"Oh darling", she exclaimed, "I'm your first!" Billy gave her a pretty good fucking for a few minutes, and Andi was ecstatic at taking this sweet boy's virginity (and cock)!

Then Billy pulled out, tore the rubber off, and quickly pushed himself all the way back into Andi's seething pussy. Andi exclaimed, "What are you doing, lover?!!" Billy said nothing and fucked her faster. Feeling his now naked cock moving at high speed, she was getting more and more excited and almost to her climax. He gave her longer, deeper strokes and soon, breathing heavily, filled her with cum as she had a hard climax! But, she was in a daze, not wanting to get pregnant.

Then he said, "Andi, I like you now, but before I knew you I wanted to get what my two friends were getting, but they were disappointed when you didn't fuck them. As a little joke I decided to pretend to be a virgin, fuck your pussy bareback, and fill it with cum!"

Andi was still in the middle of her climax, but she started shouting, "Billy, you asshole, you're an asshole!"

As Billy got dressed and laughingly headed for the door, he said, "Can't you take a joke?" And then, "I'll call you."