Andi's Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't know you liked girls, Andi." Nicki whispered as she raised her leg slightly.

"Me neither. I mean, not all girls. Just you." Andi said.

"Do you still like boys?" Nicki asked.

"I think I prefer men." Andi answered and directed Nicki's attention to the TV screen. A voluptuous woman was sitting on one man's lap with his dick in her ass, while another stood between her legs and was pounding her pussy with his huge cock. A third stood over her head and squatted so she could lick his balls and asshole as he jerked off. Andi had never seen anything like it, and for a moment, wondered what it would be like to be that woman.

"Are you turned on?" Nicki asked, already knowing.

"That might be an understatement," Andi whispered.

Nicki pushed Andi back into the chair, then carefully stepped out of her skirt and handed it to Andi.

She dropped a few remaining tokens in the slot next to the window, and within seconds, the opaque window became almost transparent. A few seconds later, it sounded like there was a rush for the door to the booth on the right. Tokens were being dropped into the window in that booth, and the glass became completely clear.

Nicki stood completely naked except for her flip-flops. Andi wasn't sure, but she thought she could see the large man to the left looking through the hole in the wall.

Nicki motioned for the guy on the other side of the glass to drop his pants so she could see what he was hiding. He was hesitant, and within seconds, the glass became opaque again.

To the left, the large man slid his cock through the hole. It was large, long, and bumpy. Andi thought it looked disgusting. Nicki spit in her hand and grabbed hold of his dick. She pulled hard and the large man let out a moan. Nicki giggled as the cock slipped from her hand.

He pulled his dick back through the hole, but it reappeared a minute later -- this time covered in a condom.

Nicki squatted in front of the hole and jerked the large man's cock for about 3 minutes before the condom filled with come.

He quickly withdrew his cock and Nicki backed up against the hole and spread her cheeks.

Andi had never seen anything like it. Nicki waited, and when nothing happened, stepped away from the hole, bent over and looked through the hole into the next booth.

There was nobody there. She turned toward Andi, and helped her out of her clothes. Within seconds, they were both standing in the booth, completely naked except for their flip-flops.

"Why are we standing around naked in this video booth?" Andi asked.

"I just wanted to get a good look at you in private. This seemed more appropriate than the changing room at the Gap, although we can do this there, too." Nicki smiled.

"I really like your tan lines, Andi," Nicki said. "Your tits are very pretty."

"They're too small," Andi was quick to add.

"Not at all." Nicki corrected her. "Besides, they're just snacks when it comes to the main dish."

"The main dish?" Andi asked.

"Your pussy -- and sometimes your asshole." Nicki smiled.

Without saying another word, Nicki had Andi kneel on the chair, facing the door. She knelt behind her and began licking Andi's ass crack very lightly. Andi's back, ass, and legs became covered with goose bumps.

Nicki spread Andi's cheeks and licked a little harder and deeper, until eventually dipping the tip of her tongue in Andi's anus.

"Wait!" Andi said excitedly. "That's too much for me to take in one day."

"You think so?" Nicki asked.

Just then, another condom-covered cock appeared through the hole in the wall.

Nicki once again squatted in front of the hole and jerked the cock for a few minutes. This time, though, the cock grew longer and bigger, then disappeared.

Nicki turned around and pushed her ass up to the hole in the wall. Within seconds, the cock was back and entering Nicki's pussy. Because of her height, she had to stand on her toes to get the right angle with the hole in the wall. From Andi's view, it looked like Nicki was leaning over with her butt against the wall, hands on her knees, ponytail dangling. But she could tell the guy on the other side was pounding through that hole with everything he had.

The guy on the other side of the wall began to moan and Nicki quickly stepped forward, turned around, and pulled off his condom. The cock twitched several times and sprayed come on the floor in front of Andi. Andi soon realized why her flip-flops were sliding all over the place.

"Wow." Andi said in disbelief. "You do this a lot?"

"Not lately, but if you take the necessary precautions and pick a good store, it's almost a guaranteed quick fuck. Wanna try?" Nicki asked as she pointed at the glory hole.

What she didn't tell Andi was that her previous carelessness caused her to be raped twice within weeks of graduating high school.

The first time started out just like today, but the guy said he wasn't really comfortable with the glory hole and asked if she could open the door to her booth.

Not knowing any better, and because she thought he had an attractive cock, she did.

Nicki had been used to fast tug jobs and quick fucks, but that was because nobody expected a girl to be in the next booth, especially one as attractive or as young as Nicki.

This guy had a large, muscular frame and unusual self-control. At first, she thought he was a cop, but when he took off his shirt and pulled down his pants, she knew he wasn't there to arrest her.

He easily pushed, pulled and bent Nicki into any position he wanted, not that she minded at first.

She liked the feeling of his large cock inside her and he really seemed to know what he was doing. She was surprised when she came within just a few minutes.

But the guy wasn't anywhere near being ready to come. He fucked her harder and harder for almost an hour. Her pussy became sore after the first fifteen minutes. She came three more times, and thought she could come more if he hadn't been so rough. His cock seemed to grow as he fucked her, and she thought he was going to split her in two.

She kept thinking someone would surely hear her panting, especially when the booth was out of tokens, but nobody came to her rescue. He finally pulled his cock out of her pussy, and made her kneel on the come-covered floor. He pulled off the condom just in time to cover her face and hair in his semen.

Most guys seemed to worship and adore her, and were usually so excited to be with her, that they came sooner than they would with their wives or girlfriends. This guy treated her like a sex toy. He used her and practically rubbed her nose in it. She was embarrassed and humiliated as she quickly dressed and ran out of the store.

In hindsight, though, it made her aware of how she had been using all those other men in the video booths until this time.

The second time her sexual adventures went beyond her control happened when she intentionally let a recent high school graduate enter her booth.

She pretended to look at the magazines to see who was checking her out, and caught him looking at her ass. He looked as young as her, but was probably too naive to have a fake ID. He bought about twenty dollars worth of tokens, then walked toward the video booths. She bought a few dollars worth, herself, and then went into the booth next to him.

She whispered through the glory hole and he bent down to whisper back. She asked if he'd like to watch a few movies with her, and he almost fell over.

He was cute, and probably a virgin, so Nicki thought she would show him the time of his life.

Unfortunately, there was a hidden camera in the booth, and all of the patrons in the store watched as she let the young virgin with a small cock fuck her mouth, pussy and ass. She seemed to enjoy it as he humped her ass like a puppy.

The store patrons could tell he had either never had sex before, or he hadn't had it very often. He came quickly, but he also came often, which Nicki thought was fun. After she felt she had taught him well enough -- and completely drained his balls -- Nicki gave him a kiss and cleaned herself up with a few tissues she had in the little pocket of her old high school gym shorts.

The young guy got dressed and left her the rest of his tokens. She thanked him, but thought she would wait to see if anyone else would be worthy of giving her pussy a workout before getting dressed. Even though his dick was small, she really enjoyed seeing the boy so excited to be with her. Her pussy began to get wet again as she thought about making him so happy.

Almost instantly, there was a tap at the door. She thought the high school grad was ready for seconds, and quickly unlatched the lock.

Instead, it was an older man in his fifties, with several other older men standing behind him.

These were seniors of a different sort.

The first man told her that they watched her little escapades thanks to the hidden camera, and pointed to the corner of the booth. At first, Nicki felt sick to her stomach. She stood naked except for her tennis shoes, and suddenly felt cold as her nipples hardened. She reached for her clothes on the chair, but a second man snatched them up and handed them back to another one of the men behind him. He explained that she wasn't going anywhere for a while, at least not until those old dogs taught her a few new tricks.

The store owner that had sat behind the counter checking ID's suddenly appeared behind the old men. She thought she was saved.

Instead, he told the first old man that the "be back in fifteen minutes" sign was on the door, the door was locked, and there was a fresh tape in the recorder.

Nicki looked at the old men and wondered if they'd even be able to get it up. Unfortunately, Nicki had never met or knew about anyone taking the little blue pill. She was about to be educated, as the first old man unzipped his trousers and proudly displayed his seven-inch erection.

He explained that they had no intention of hurting her. They just thought it would be nice to get the same attention as "that young whipper-snapper."

The first man moved in, grabbed her behind the head and kissed her. His other hand groped at her young breasts while another old man moved in next to them. She could feels fingers, large and small, fat and boney, poking and prodding all over her body. It was difficult to see, but she guessed there were at least five men all around her, crammed into the small video booth.

She felt her legs being pulled apart, followed by the soft tip of an old geezer's cock pushing against her wet pussy. He slid inside easily and startled her with his length.

A minute later, she felt fingers probing her asshole. Her tits were being squeezed hard, and her nipples sucked and bitten.

They pulled off her tennis shoes and she felt them licking and nibbling her toes and feet as if sampling her flesh.

One by one, they fed their cocks to her, and took turns in her pussy. The few that could manage it, took turns in her ass, too.

She was secretly appreciative that most of them had worn condoms, but not all of them.

The ones that wore condoms took them off in time to come on her pretty face and beautiful, large breasts. Unlike the bright white come of the high school grad, the semen of the old men was thick, yellow, and globby.

The ones that didn't wear condoms almost had heart attacks as Nicki willingly took their dirty old peckers back into her mouth until they were on the verge of orgasm.

She learned only weeks earlier about enemas and didn't leave a mess on anyone's dick, at least nothing she couldn't handle. She quickly spit out their spunk as they began to come, but they held her arms so she couldn't stop them from coming on her face and in her hair.

Some of the old men seemed to know what they were doing, and brought her to orgasm several times. She played up the orgasms, hoping the old farts would come quicker and let her go.

What Nicki had not counted on was their insatiable lust for her young body, and their ability to maintain an erection after ejaculating on her. She could have sworn that each of the old men came on her almost a dozen times after taking turns with each of her holes.

She tried to count how many men were fucking her, but quickly lost track after the fifth or sixth geezer positioned himself between her legs.

When they ran out of condoms, the old men stopped bothering to pull out, and took the liberty of coming in her mouth, pussy, and ass. The lust in their eyes was almost as unnerving as the sight of the ugly cocks fucking her.

Almost two hours later, the store owner appeared and handed Nicki her shorts.

She was full of old semen, inside and out.

The men dressed and patted each other on the back as they left her in the video booth, shivering.

Come poured from her pussy and asshole as she lifted her leg to put on her shorts. Her T-shirt was wet and dirty from having been used to clean off several of the old men's withering cocks.

She didn't bother trying to straighten her hair or button up her jeans as she walked toward the front of the store, barefoot.

The store owner unlocked the door and told her to have a nice day. One of the old men chuckled, saying he hoped to see her again, soon.

The store owner laughed and told the old man to wait a minute while the tape rewound and he could see her as often as he liked.

Nicki was beside herself for a few days. For her own piece of mind, she went to a doctor to be tested for STD's and a possible pregnancy, but both turned out to be negative.

She swore she would never do anything like that again, but within a month, she found another adult bookstore with video booths. This time, though, she was more cautious and made sure she stayed in control of the situation. She allowed herself to be fucked in adult bookstores -- on her terms -- at least twenty more times by the time she started college.

Andi looked at the glory hole and thought the idea of getting fucked for the first time through a wall was not very appealing.

"I think I'd better stick to experimenting with dildo's, first, if that's okay?" Andi answered.

"That's fine. Let's get dressed and pick a few out." Nicki smiled as she carefully slid her skirt over her head, past her breasts, and onto her hips.

"A few!?" Andi gasped.

"Sure. One for every occasion!" Nicki smiled as she watched Andi pull her skirt down. It just barely covered her ass cheeks.

They stepped out of the booth and immediately felt the stares of at least a dozen men. Andi slid her flip-flops on the carpet, trying to clean the bottoms off as best she could. Nicki looked at a few magazines on the way to the dildo wall, and showed Andi a few of the pictures inside.

Andi was embarrassed enough just being there, but she felt even more embarrassed when her friend was showing her pictures of an all-girl three-way.

"Doesn't that look like fun?" Nicki asked.

"Who do you have in mind to join us?" Andi smiled nervously.

Nicki put the magazine back in its rack and walked toward the dildos and vibrators.

She pulled a small vibrator from the wall and handed it to Andi.

"Here. Hold onto this one. It's a must-have." Nicki added.

Nicki pulled a few others from the wall and held them up for Andi.

"Which of these do you like?" Nicki asked.

One of the dildos looked like a cock Andi had seen in the movie they had been watching, but darker. It was ten inches long, three inches wide, and surrounded by bumpy veins. It was also hand-painted for realism, and included balls and a suction cup base.

Another looked like a double-ended dildo. Andi's imagination ran wild as she pictured sharing that dildo with Nicki, or bending it so one end could slide in her ass while the other was in her pussy.

The last one was a vibrator that looked like a rabbit. The words on the packaging said it was the best-selling vibrator ever.

"Let's get all of these, just to be sure." Andi answered.

Andi tried not to look nervous as Nicki paid for the toys with her mom's credit card. They quickly ran out the door to Nicki's car.

As Andi sat in the passenger seat, her skirt slid up, revealing the short, thin hair covering her pussy. She lifted her butt so she could pull her skirt down, but Nicki stopped her.

"Leave it like that. Nobody can see but me." Nicki said, as she reached over and rested her hand on Andi's leg.

Andi pulled her skirt up farther as Nicki pulled out of the parking lot. Nicki slid a finger along Andi's slit, and Andi spread her legs invitingly. Nicki accepted the invitation and slid a finger in, out, and around Andi's pussy.

"Don't have an accident," Andi said.

Nicki smiled and removed her finger from Andi's wet pussy and put it in her mouth.

"You taste so good, Andi. Can I have you for dinner?" Nicki asked.

"You can have me any time you want," Andi answered as she put Nicki's finger in her mouth to have a taste for herself.

Mission accomplished, Nicki thought to herself.

12