Andi's Sexual Exploits, Episode 02

Story Info
Two guys and a girl want to play with me after happy hour.
5.7k words
4.44
12.2k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Be sure to read "Andi's Sexual Exploits, Episode 01: Confessions of Cheating on My Boyfriend at Work".

*****

It was impulsive. It was reckless. It was brazened. Who was I kidding? It was exhilarating!

The sexual transgression in my office with Aaron a couple weeks ago was completely out of character for me. It was one of the boldest and most exciting things I'd ever done. It was thrilling to get him off in my office while our coworkers sat just a few feet outside my door. My pussy still gets wet when I think about Aaron shooting his cum all over my tits. It was primal and uncontrolled, and I wanted more. However, I honestly didn't think anything like that would ever happen again. Sure, we exchanged glances in meetings and traded flirty comments in the hall, but I didn't think it was actually going to start something.

I was wrong. It did start something. It opened up a world of something...and it was incredible!

***

At first, I felt guilty about what Aaron and I had done. I was in a serious relationship with my boyfriend, Chris, and I didn't know how he'd react to my lurid behavior. After some thought, however, I decided to tell him all the salacious details. Some men might have been angry or hurt by what I had done, but instead, Chris found himself intensely turned on. It was then that our relationship became open, uninhibited, and venturesome. There was only one rule: If I had any sexual encounters without him, I had to tell him every detail of my experience so he could get himself off.

***

One day, not too long after my talk with Chris, I was in the office lunchroom heating up a frozen meal. I was standing at the counter, mindlessly staring at my food spinning around in the microwave. I was eating unusually late in the day, so the lunchroom was empty. It was just me, my thoughts, and the whirring sound of the microwave. Suddenly, Aaron came up close behind me and said, "Something smells delicious." By the tone in his voice, I felt certain he was talking about me, not my lunch. He squeezed my ass and then walked over to the refrigerator.

I watched as he sifted through the fridge, presumably looking for his lunch. As he rummaged around countless lunch bags, he casually asked, "So, have you seen the new girl, Natalie?" He quickly glanced over at me with a crooked smile.

My mind started reeling, and my mouth got dry. I shrugged and asked, "What new girl?" I could see the proverbial wheels turning inside his head. He knew he started something... and he liked it.

Abruptly, the microwave beeped. Still distracted by Aaron's question, I thoughtlessly reached into the microwave to pull out my bowl. I instantly winced and recoiled. The steam had leached out from under the cellophane and scorched my finger. Reflexively, I stuck my finger into my mouth to ease the pain. Aaron walked over to me and said, "Give me that." He pulled my finger out of my mouth and put it into his mouth instead. We stared at each other while he seductively sucked on my finger. It seemed a little strange at first, but then I realized it was turning me on, so I reached forward and put my hand on his growing dick.

Although I couldn't see his dick, from my memory I knew exactly how big and how hard it was going to get; I knew exactly what it looked like as it throbbed and prepared to blow; and I knew exactly what his dick looked like covered in cum after he shot his load. What I didn't know, though, was what his dick would feel like jammed inside my mouth, or what it would feel like when he overfilled my mouth with cum; I didn't know what his dick would feel like pushed inside my supple warm pussy, or what it would feel like forced inside my tender little asshole. No matter which precious opening of mine he violated, I knew it would hurt, and I knew I would love it. Thinking about Aaron defiling me made my panties wet.

I thought I heard someone approaching the doorway, which startled me out of my reverie. I quickly stepped back and pulled my finger from Aaron's mouth. I licked my finger and whispered in his ear, "We'll finish this later." He smiled as he readjusted his bulging dick inside his pants.

A moment later, a coworker walked into the lunchroom, which was my cue to get back to my office. Aaron and I exchanged glances before I picked up my lunch and walked out of the room. I knew he stepped out from the lunchroom to watch me walk down the hall because he was captivated by my long legs, tight ass, and "sexy swagger".

While I ate at my desk, I thought about what just happened. These flirtatious encounters with Aaron were just getting started and I was excited about the possibilities. I wondered if the arrival of the new girl would change anything. He obviously mentioned her for a reason.

After I finished my lunch, I walked over to Aaron's department to see this new girl, Natalie. It was a big department and I thought it might be difficult to find her. As it turned out, however, she was easy to spot. When I turned the corner, I saw a small group of guys standing around a girl with a fit body and rock-hard tits. She was leaning back against the wall shamelessly laughing and flirting. Clearly, I had found Natalie. The guys were stammering and nervously laughing. They acted like they'd never seen an attractive girl before.

No wonder Aaron asked me if I had seen her. It was hard to miss the hot new girl with huge tits.

I wasn't normally the jealous type. That said, however, I never had to share attention with another girl before. Gratefully, genetics blessed me with a pretty face, mysterious hazel eyes, a tall thin frame, and full tits. Apparently, these attributes seemed to be the precise combination to get and keep a guy's attention. Natalie's arrival didn't shake my confidence, but she did add an element of competition that, quite frankly, I'd never experienced before.

After seeing the guys fall all over themselves in Natalie's presence, I knew I needed to step up my game. I wanted to remind these guys why I was the first girl in the office for which they stammered and nervously laughed. Therefore, the next day I wore a red plaid schoolgirl-style skirt that was way too short for work, white thigh-highs, and a tight t-shirt from my alma mater. The skintight shirt accentuated my small waste and made my tits the focal point because Kansas was stretched tightly across my chest. The outfit definitely crossed the line for being work-appropriate, but I didn't care.

It was late in the day when Aaron popped his head in my office and said, "Hey, good lookin'. A few of us are going to grab some drinks after work. Wanna go?"

I quickly said, "Yeah, that sounds good." Once the words left my mouth, I realized I replied a little too eagerly.

I stood up, picked up a pen from my desk and walked over to Aaron. I said, "I think you left this here last time," as I handed him the generic pen. We both knew the last time he was in my office was a couple weeks ago when he came all over my tits. Also, we both knew the pen wasn't his.

He winked and said, "Thanks, I've been looking for that." He slowly and purposely looked me up and down and said, "You look pretty hot in that outfit. Are you trying to get a promotion or something?" He smiled and turned to walk out of my office. As he turned, I saw his dick bulging inside his pants.

At 5 o'clock I hurriedly packed up my things and drove to the bar. It was the only bar nearby, so it was a popular after-work hangout, especially on Fridays. Once I found a parking spot, I reached up and adjusted my rearview mirror so I could apply a little smoky gray eye shadow and some dark purple lipstick. The person staring back at me looked rebellious and edgy, which was not a common look for me. I got out of my car and took one final look at myself in the reflection of the glass. I ran my fingers through my hair and adjusted my t-shirt so that it looked super tight over my tits. I smiled to myself because I was sure it was going to be a fun night.

I walked into the bar and saw that my coworkers had already grabbed a table in the corner. I bypassed the busy waitress and went to the bar to get a beer.

It was getting louder and more crowded by the minute. While I stood at the bar waiting for my beer, the 80's cover band started their set. I was conservatively moving to the beat of the music, when I looked across to the other side of the bar and saw Natalie standing with Aaron. They were talking, drinking, and having a good time. Even from across the bar, I could see she wasn't wearing a bra; her full tits were constricted beneath her super tight t-shirt, and her hard nipples were poking through the thin fabric. She was cozied up to Aaron, talking closely in his ear, and playfully touching his arm.

Aaron looked across the bar and caught my gaze. I could see that I had taken him by surprise. He smiled and raised his beer to me. When Natalie looked up, she tilted her head and looked a little puzzled. Then she smiled at me and continued her conversation with Aaron.

I finished my first beer quickly, so I ordered a second one before I headed to the table. As I walked away from the bar, I looked back and saw Aaron and Natalie watching me. When I got to the table, I was happy to see Toby already sitting there. Toby was a close friend of Aaron's, and by extension, a good friend of mine. The three of us often ate lunch together, and sometimes Toby would stop by my office for a casual chat. I was fully aware that Aaron kept no secrets from Toby when it came to sharing stories and fantasies about me. In all honesty, it turned me on to know Toby was privy to many of my sexual secrets.

So that we could fit our entire group at one table, the chairs were packed tightly together. When I squeezed in and sat down next to Toby, he eagerly greeted me and hastily tidied up his beer bottles so that I had space at the table. Once I got situated in my chair, he reached up and put his arm around me. With his other hand, he signaled the waitress to bring me another beer. Toby seemed contented to have me close.

Earlier in the day, I saw Toby talking to Natalie so I wanted to find out what he learned about her. The music was blaring and the crowd was boisterous, so I leaned in close to Toby's ear and asked, "What do you think of the new girl, Natalie?"

Without diverting his eyes from the band, he said, "She's hot."

I scoffed and replied, "Really? That's all you've got to say?"

He looked over at me and said with a smile, "She's not as hot as you."

I rolled my eyes, pretending not to be flattered. He kept smiling and turned his attention back to the band. I thought that was the end of the conversation, when he said, "She's crazy fun - just like I remember."

Stunned, I quickly shook my head and said, "Wait, you know her?"

"Yeah, Aaron and I used to work with her at our last company. I thought Aaron told you."

Toby didn't seem to notice that he dropped a bombshell in my lap. Aaron knew Natalie? No wonder they seemed so comfortable at the bar. No wonder the earlier conversation I saw between Toby and Natalie seemed effortless. It all made sense now. I wondered why Aaron hadn't mentioned the new girl wasn't new to him. At that point, however, none of it mattered because I was buzzed and everything was happy and hazy.

By the time Aaron and Natalie came over to the table there were only two empty chairs remaining. Aaron hastily took the chair next to me, which forced Natalie to sit on the other side of the table. It was a large round table, so the distance between them wouldn't allow for any more intimate conversations. Natalie looked disappointed, which I assumed was because she'd been separated from Aaron. Conversely, Aaron seemed quite satisfied with the seat he had snagged next to me.

After Aaron sat down, he leaned in close and said, "When I saw you earlier, I almost didn't recognize you. This rebellious look is fucking hot." To prove how much he liked my look, he grabbed my hand and rested it on his hard dick. When I looked up, I saw Natalie watching us.

Time seemed to fly. The conversations were entertaining, the laughter was boisterous, and the drinks flowed. Before we knew it, it was time to get home to children and spouses, so one-by-one our crowded and raucous group dwindled. My boyfriend, Chris, was out of town for the weekend, so I had nowhere to be. Apparently, Aaron, Toby, and Natalie had nowhere to be either, so the four of us stayed and ordered more drinks.

Soon after our next round of drinks arrived, I found myself alone at the table. First, Natalie got up and walked to the bathroom. And then Aaron and Toby walked over to talk with a teammate from their rugby team. Left alone, I sat at the table, drank my beer, and listened to the band start to play Madonna's Crazy for You.

I was enjoying the classic 80's song when Natalie returned and sat down right next to me. I was surprised she sat so close since the table was empty. She sat there for a moment and then leaned over and said, "I love this song." I smiled and nodded my head in agreement. She moved in close to my ear and said, "It's a very sexy song - strangers in the dark, sexual desire, and new experiences. It totally gets me hot." Surprised by her seductive comment, I pulled back and looked at her. Undiscouraged by my reaction, she smiled and gently pulled me close to her again. She brushed my hair away from my ear and said, "I don't know if you've noticed, but I've been watching you all night. I think you're super sexy." She quickly sucked my earlobe and then sat back.

Watching ME all night? I thought she was watching Aaron. I sat there motionless and speechless. Was Natalie coming on to me? I'd been hit-on by plenty of guys, but never by a girl. Was I flattered? Yes. Was I nervous? A little. Was I curious? Definitely.

Natalie watched me as my mind raced. She must have sensed my hesitation, as well as my intrigue, because she asked, "Have you been with a girl before?"

I shook my head, indicating I had not.

"Aaron told me that he gets to play with you," she said, eyeing me up and down. "I'd like to play with you, too."

I thought to myself that Aaron and Natalie must be very close friends, if he's telling her about our sexy secret encounters.

She lightly ran her fingers along the inside of my thigh. I quivered at her touch. She said, "You like that, don't you?" My heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest. I didn't say anything out loud, but I did like it. I liked it a lot.

She began moving her fingers further up my thigh, which started to make me a little nervous. She stopped moving her fingers and said, "I can stop if you want, but I really don't think you want me to."

I finally found my voice and said, "Please, don't stop."

Natalie seemed aroused by my plea, so she started moving her fingers slowly up my thigh. She had moved high enough that my skirt had pushed back and exposed the lacey tops of my thigh-highs. She licked her lips as she moved her fingers all the way to the edge of my panties. She leaned in and said, "Spread your legs." I was startled by her commanding demeanor.

Were we really doing this out in plain sight? Was I really going to let a girl have her way with me? I looked around to see if anyone was watching. We were in an out-of-the-way dark corner, so I did what I was told - I spread my legs for Natalie.

Natalie smiled and said, "Good girl." She leaned in close and started running her tongue around the edge of my ear. As she licked my ear, she slowly slid her fingers inside the edge of my panties. I instantly felt a warm rush come over me. There was no going back now. She played at the edge of my panties for a moment and then slowly moved her fingers towards my pussy. She made a little sound in my ear that told me she was gratified by how wet she had already made me.

She pushed my wet panties to the side. She spread the lips of my pussy and then reached down and positioned her finger on my clit. She applied a little bit of pressure and started slowly rubbing in a circular motion. I was so wet that her finger glided effortlessly over my clit. She rubbed steadily and relentlessly. I was bracing myself with my hands on the seat of the chair. Instinctively, I wanted to pull back from the pleasure, but I was trapped between her finger and the back of the chair. I had nowhere to go; I had no choice but to succumb. I felt like I could cum at any moment. Apparently, she felt my lips swell and my clit rise up from arousal, so she started rubbing faster. The pressure and the rhythm of her finger was mind-blowing. She kept rubbing around and around. The pleasure inside me kept building and building. She leaned in and said, "Cum for me, Andi," and like a sudden euphoric collision, I came as she commanded. When my pussy stopped pulsing, my body slumped down from pleasure and exhaustion.

She smiled as she stuck her dripping finger into her mouth. She pulled her finger out of her mouth and started kissing me so I could taste my cum. Her lips were warm, her face was soft, and her tongue was sweet. I couldn't believe I was making out with a girl...and in public, no less.

Unexpectedly, I heard a familiar voice say, "Whoa!"

Natalie and I turned around and saw Aaron standing there. Next to him stood Toby, who apparently had no words. They both had foolish smiles on their faces, and even though it was dark I could see they both had bulging dicks.

Aaron said, "Well Natalie, I guess that answers your question. Andi does swing both ways."

Natalie replied, "Lucky for me."

Suddenly, Natalie stood up and gathered her things. She said, "I'm taking Andi back to my apartment so we can have some real fun. Do you guys want to come?"

Without a word, Toby hastily signaled to the waitress to pay our tab, and Aaron swiftly grabbed his car keys from the table and headed towards the parking lot. Natalie took my hand and led me out the door.

Aaron had a small two-door car. He opened the driver's-side door and pushed the seat forward so I could get into the back seat. When I leaned over to climb in, my skirt came up and he saw my ass through my mesh panties. He stuck his finger between my legs and traced the crevice from my pussy up the back of my ass. He groaned and said, "I hope we get to have some fun with that tonight."

Natalie was already in the back seat. She leaned over and asked, "Have fun with what?"

"Have fun with Andi's tight little ass."

As I got situated in the back seat, Natalie said, "Oh, me too."

I was turned on by them talking about what they wanted to do to me. It was like I was their toy.

Finally, Toby came jogging out of the bar and hurriedly got into the passenger seat. He barely had his door closed before Aaron put the car into gear and started driving.

In the car, Natalie pulled up her shirt and showed me her bare tits. She leaned in close to my ear and said, "I want you to suck my tits." I swallowed hard. A girl touching me was one thing, but me touching a girl was another.

Natalie sensed my reluctance and said, "I know you're curious."

I stared at Natalie's tits, which were full and round. My mouth began to water as I watched her big firm tits bounce up and down while we drove along the bumpy road. As she sat there baring her tits to me, I could feel my pussy throbbing and getting wet. Her hard nipples beckoned me, so I leaned down and started licking them. I felt an electric surge in my pussy that made me want more, so I opened my mouth to take as much of her tit into my mouth as possible, and I started sucking. She had her hand on my head pushing me against her, which encouraged me to suck harder and faster.

I barely noticed the car had stopped. When I sat up, I saw Aaron staring at Natalie and me in his rearview mirror, and Toby was turned around watching us. I smiled and said, "Oh, it looks like we're here."

12