Andi's Summer - Day 04 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His jeans were draped over my clothing. Was he naked behind the counter? Did he have a hard-on?

"Please sit down."

He refilled my glass and we clinked our glasses together. "Turn around and watch the screen."

I thought having my back to him would afford me some sense of modesty until I saw my reflection in the large wall mirror across the room. I was centered in it with Mr. Jacoby right over my shoulder. I arched my back so my breasts stood out in the reflection.

I reached back around and put my wages on the counter next to his jeans so the bills would remain in sight. I tried to get a peek at Mr. Jacoby's privates to no avail because he was leaning up against the dividing counter between us, and saw a smirk on his face. He was teasing me. He knew I was curious and he wasn't going to let me see his manhood just yet.

I felt strangely at ease with Mr. Jacoby. I wanted to believe that his threat to expose my sinful dalliances to my parents was only a ploy to get me to into his house and play games with him.

The screen came alive and I saw a wide panorama of the park. The picture was foggy as the tape had been shot through transparent curtains. The picture zoomed in and I saw myself sitting on the top tier of the bleachers in profile.

The tape was shot from the one upper window I had noticed and considered dangerous that first time behind the bushes. The sound of a basketball dribbling and the thump of the ball hitting the backboard or clang on the rim were distinct in the background.

The picture zoomed in again I watched with amazement as I fondled a single breast inside my blouse as I read my book. There was no doubt about what I was doing to myself. The picture flickered and the same moving image was repeated, again and again like I had squeezed and caressed my breast a dozen times. Then I was doing the same to my far breast. Again that scene was repeated over and over. Pinching my nipples got the same treatment.

Already flush I was so grateful I had my back to my employer when I saw me doing something I didn't remember doing. Mr. Jacoby (I already stopped thinking of him as Brad) duplicated my diddling and finger-fucking myself with my hand under my skirt dozens and dozens of times before the progress of the tape showed Tony approaching and sitting down below me. Our conversation wasn't overheard.

The camera followed us through the bushes, zoomed in and captured everything that I had let Tony do to me. My struggling didn't seem as determined as I remembered it. Of course my pleading wasn't heard either, nor was my passionate pleas for Tony to continue.

I found myself looking forward to seeing myself sucking Tony's nice cock. Had Mr. Jacoby captured all my experimentation? Unfortunately, when I dropped to my knees my hair and my hands hid most of details of my explorations of only the third cock I had ever held in my hand.

A classmate had forced my hand down his school uniform pants during a movie on a field trip. On the bus on the way back he sat next to me and hiding his lap with his jacket he forced me to fondle his naked cock for the entire hour-long trip. My hand and his underwear were sticky gooey messes by the time we returned to school. Just briefly touching Mr. Cooper's love muscle had been my second real cock.

It did look like I was enthusiastic in my efforts. My head was bobbing at a steady pace. My remembrance was I had moved much slower and passionately. After the point where Tony had cum in my mouth and I clung to his shrinking staff the screen seemed to freeze with my face up against Tony's groin.

Had I really stayed there that long? Tony's reluctance to my second servicing that looked like an all-out hungry attack by me was humiliatingly apparent. Too soon it showed the two of us cuddling at the end. The fact that Tony wouldn't let me kiss him with my cum-flavored lips was perceptible.

"Do you see what is wrong with what is happening, Andi?"

I didn't understand. The tape was showing everything I had done with, for and to Tony.

"No Sir, I don't."

"Very well then, let's go on."

There was the same panorama to introduce the second day only this time the view was much clearer as the curtain wasn't in the way. The action was seldom duplicated but the zoom got right down to many close-up action sequences.

The headband kept my hair from blocking the camera's view. The camera could have been not two feet away profiling my obvious hunger for the penises available.

With the two boys against the wall and me sitting on the milk crate there was more space between the three of us and the camera got more detail showing me fisting one while sucking the other.

Jimmy shooting off so fast in the first round and splashing my face was captured in slow motion.

I didn't remember looking up at the window but there it was, my face coated with white goo staring right at the camera lens. My gloating smile was undeniable. It was like I was showing off to the voyeur I suspected was watching me. Were my eyes seeing anything at all? How did I not notice the curtains ajar in the middle of the window? That view of my face seemed frozen in time.

I was mortified. My parents could never see me like that. I accepted that I had to do anything Mr. Jacoby wanted to keep the tape from being viewed by my parents.

to be continued...

**

12