Andi's Summer - Day 06 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I proceeded to stimulate my breasts and nipples the nipple clamps hampered my routine so I wet both of my index fingers and spread the juices in tiny circles on my areolae around the very tips of my tender distended nubs. I had to forego the pinching and pulling I usually did. I cupped the bottoms of both breasts with great care because of the clamps and squeezed them gently as if I were testing the ripeness of my fruits.

My first orgasm wasn't a thunderous one because I took my time before resting my index finger and forefinger along each lip. I would scissor the full length of my fingers outside my lips and gently squeeze them together until they trapped my awaked clitoris. Increasing the pressure brought out my little girl's head. Wet fingers made her grow and become very, very sensitive. The clinching of my vagina and a spurt of nectar was the telltale sign that I had a tiny but satisfying cum.

Letting my fingers separate my outer and inner lips enhanced and increased the stimulation of more of my nerve endings. I could use the slippery juices coating my inner lips to speed up my strokes and I let the vee of my fingers and surface of my palm to glide over and around my clit. Splitting my lips opened the foyer of my womanhood. I continued to increase the tempo of my fingers and obtain a most satisfying release, knowing I had laid the groundwork for the big one.

After my second orgasm I would include what seemed taboo and therefore a naughty thrill. I would tease my anus with two fingers as I continued stroking and flicking my clit letting my fingers drop inside and knock at the entryway to the sheath that needed an intruder. This was the point that I could prolong or hasten my adventure. Teasing myself was always fun; it was a question of whether I needed to whip one off or wanted to search for a new personal best.

I could temper the pressure of the starts and stops, the pats and rubs and the thrusts and ejections. For Mr. Jacoby and his friends I wanted to demonstrate a spectacular climax. I began to whip my fingers in an out of myself wanting my audience to see me at my animalistic best; to see me collapse in ecstasy.

At the moment my third orgasm hit I threw my head back as I usually did, then quickly adjusted my focus so I could see Mr. Jacoby's reaction to my performance. My chest glistened with the sheen of perspiration. My mouth was dry, gasping for breath. The fingers of one hand were furiously pinching and pulling my clit which also stretched and collapsed my pink inner lining and the opening of my cockpit. Two fingers of the other hand were being driven into and nearly out of my ass by my flailing hips.

My sensuous mews, whines and panting announced my climax. My heels dug into the sheets on the edge of the mattress as my knees spread and closed involuntarily. My body shuttered and twitched. I was coated in heavy perspiration; it dripped off my torso and ran down my sides. My pubic hair was a gooey mess. I closed my eyes and rested.

I eventually stirred and returned my gaze to Mr. Jacoby.

"Very nice, we won't have to work on that."

Mr. Jacoby was standing over me. He removed the folder clamps and my nipples were fired up with a jolting vitality that rumbled through my boobs reawakened every nerve ending in my chest where it lingered. My fist pounding on his mattress and guttural gasps didn't impress him.

"Now crawl up on the bed."

"Should I make it up first, sir?"

"Hell no! Get on your hands and knees and face the headboard." He was sharp in his tone. He would have a profile of my hanging breasts like that. "Wait." He went into his bath and returned with a pair of scissors and cut off the dangling silver bells. "These are distracting." He tossed the scissors on his nightstand. He picked up an Olympus with an extended lens. Let me see your smile." Click. "Good."

On the bed I suddenly remembered the poses I had admired in my magazines. My attitude adjusted to the situation I found myself in; from feeling degraded and forced to model I now wanted to prove to Mr. Jacoby that I could pose in a sultry, sexy, even explicit way with a big genuine delighted smile just for him. He swapped cameras.

He continued giving me directions. He had me stay on my hands and knees, facing away from him, facing the foot of the bed, facing him. He had me sprawl on the bed in all directions propping myself up on my hands usually facing the camera. He had me get up on my knees; cup my breasts, stroke my clit and suck my fingers. He no longer had to tell me to smile; I was voluntarily posturing for him, even flirting with him - I was all warm and squishy. He laid down the Canon.

Suddenly aware of my purpose in his home I asked, "Do you want me to get to work now, Mr. Jacoby?"

"You are working. You are doing very well."

I was elated by his compliment. "Sir, I mean the housework."

"You are here for other purposes."

"But you hired me as a housekeeper, Mr. Jacoby."

"I did because I can't very well list you on your W-2 as a cock-sucker, now can I? What would the tax people think of that job description? What would your parents think?"

I felt the return of guilty humiliation at the mention of my parents but a great thrill by being called a cock-sucker. At least he decisively addressed the function that we both expected me to perform. Had he just opened an opportunity?

"Please let me suck you, Mr. Jacoby! I want nothing more than to please you."

"Very well you horny fucking slut; "boner bonus" time!"

His louder than normal declaration brought me out the comfortable and sensuous state I had lulled myself into. I gave the bluntness of Mr. Jacoby's directions credit for my unnatural compliance to any and every recent command. I was like a marionette letting Mr. Jacoby pull the strings.

I bound off the bed and rushed to kneel between his legs. He chuckled, "You are a hungry little tart, aren't you Andi? I don't need anything fancy, I'll settle for a decent blowjob."

He pulled a five dollar bill out of nowhere. Had he been palming it all this time? Had it been tucked away from view in the creases of the upholstery?

He bent forward and tucked the warm crisp bill under the garter on the inside of my thigh. The upper edge of the crisp bill threatened to tickle my slit with a simple twitch of my pelvis. Had he known that I would beg to pleasure him? Had he waited patiently for me to volunteer this act that from his male point of view may have been the most degrading of feminine submission? Had he planned this all along? I didn't care. I was getting what I wanted - needed.

I had the dreadful, yet respectful feeling that I was in the hands of a master of seduction; a manipulator of naïve young girls. I rose up on my knees, cupped my breasts, licked my lips, fluttered my lashes and gave him a big genuine smile (just like Roxi would have done).

"Very nice; mind if I take some pictures?" Not waiting for a response he picked up the Canon and took a photo of his cock standing tall from my chin to the top of my head. That was an assumption on my part; later seeing that photo I saw that the crown of his shaft stood proud from my chin to be free and clear of the height my maid's cap.

He slid his groin to the edge of the chair, spread his knees wide and let me worship his manhood at my own volition. Mr. Jacoby's cock was so much different than Tony's, Jimmy's and Mr. Cooper's. Not just in size and girth but it didn't have any loose skin covering the head. Both boys and Mr. Cooper had foreskins, but he had none. He was circumcised. Was he Jewish? Unlike the boys he had no pre-cum for me to taste, even though he had been fondling himself off and on. I hadn't gotten far enough with Mr. Cooper to know what his pre-blowjob condition was.

I licked, bathed, kissed and suckled the head; I licked his shaft on the front, back and both sides. His appreciative moans were my reward. Staying motionless at times so the pictures wouldn't be blurred I prayed that Mr. Jacoby appreciated my cooperative compliance.

I recalled all of Roxi's techniques and duplicated each one in turn. Without the foreskin it was a different sensation sliding down on him; not bad, not good - just different. I alternated slow sucks with licks and then more sucking. Each time I had him fully in my mouth I pressed down just a little farther until I had the crown seated at the entrance of my throat. Mr. Jacoby's cock was thicker and longer than the bananas I had practiced with but not as thick as the cucumbers. I should be able to take him.

I could feel my throat compressing the soft spongy head as it entered. I felt the crown push through and then the hard shaft was about to enter and overwhelm my throat. I began to sputter, choke and gag.

Determined I pressed down but his cock was ejected from my throat as I coughed against it. I rose up to catch a breath of air, and his cock left my warm wet mouth. To cover my failed attempt to swallow him entirely I kissed the smooth head and immediately closed my mouth over it. I increased my stroking and twirled my tongue around. I had enough thick spittle to swish it around in my mouth and Mr. Jacoby humped his hips upward.

I half expected him to grab my hair and force his cock back into my throat. He didn't.

I appreciated my freedom to do as I wanted. I settled into a non-repetitive routine of as many of Roxi's proficiencies as possible. I took my time and slowed my pace as I was in no hurry; in fact, as I had with Jimmy I wanted to linger in the thrill of sucking the magnificent, so different cock Mr. Jacoby was providing. I couldn't believe that I would have this privilege all summer long.

I wasn't paying attention - Mr. Jacoby was close to exploding.

I could tell he was straining to hold off. I gave up my desire to hold him continuously in my mouth and decided to find other things to do with my lips and mouth just like the way he had teased me on Wednesday.

"NO! No, no. Don't stop! Keep stroking and sucking me!"

His wanting to cum when he wanted to was just fine with me because I wanted - needed to have his cum fill my mouth and my tummy.

"I know you would prefer to swallow my cum; but may I paste your face just this one time?"

I was gratified he had asked, knowing he could have done anything he wanted without my permission, however, I understood that he expected a smiling face as he sprayed me and I would be giving up my own reward, at least this first time sucking him.

His spurts were gigantic. His essence splattered my face and hair. I watched long strings fly toward me until I had to close my eyes when a heavy spurt landed on the bridge of my nose and slowly flowed down to each of my eyes pasting them shut.

I did smile as he splattered me; at least I think I did.

"Stay still." I heard the click of a camera, then another. "Tilt your face up. Good." Click. "Now down; open your mouth. Good." Click. "Scoop some of my jism off your face and lick it off your fingers. Good." Click "Good." Click "Great! Sit still."

I felt him stand up and throw one of his legs over my head and walk into the bath. I heard water running and being shut off. He quickly returned and bending over me he began to gently wash off my eyelids with a soft warm wet cloth. The warmth of his hand behind my neck as support while he worked thrilled me. I took the opportunity to sneak my hand up his leg and grip his cock. I didn't do anything but hold it in gratitude.

"OK. I think you're fine now. Open your eyes." The dampness on my eyelashes blurred my vision momentarily. I blinked and batted my lashes up at him. His expression was one of concern.

"I'm fine Mr. Jacoby. Really." He reached over and turned off the video camera I had forgotten about.

He instantly held up another $5 bill for me to see before he slipped it under my other garter snapping the elastic. "Thanks, this is for the photos, Andi."

"No please, I just wanted to thank you, sir."

"Look at me." He was frowning. "Anytime you suck a cock in my employ you get a bonus. On the spot and in cash, understood? I won't always be taking photos.

"But..."

"No buts, young lady. Use my bath to freshen up." He stood up, patted me on the top of my head and left the room ordering me to meet him downstairs when I was finished.

I went over to the mirror and saw a smiling giddy young servant girl with her face plastered with white creamy man frosting. She looked happy; I felt wonderful! I began to reverently scoop each glob off with my "fuck you" finger and took my time savoring each creamy droplet before swallowing. I realized that being shot in the face wasn't all that bad, but letting a boy or man shoot his sperm into my mouth gave me the power and that super special thrill I experienced sucking on a spurting cock.

I went in the master bath dampened a fresh washcloth and removed most of the evidence of my first actual adult blowjob. I considered telling Mr. Jacoby that he could coat my face once in a while but decided not to change my purpose, after all I wanted to taste and swish his goo for my own selfish pleasure. I didn't dry my face; I left the smeared dampness on my face and noticing wayward droplets on Mr. Jacoby's owned tits I rubbed the wayward goo into my naked mounds making them shine temporarily.

I replaced my slides and wobbled to the door and across the hall being very grateful the stairway was uncarpeted and had a banister. I held on tight as I placed one foot on each lower step and moved my other foot alongside it before attempting another step. It was slow going. Mr. Jacoby looked up at me and grinned.

"By the end of the day you'll be dancing around in those."

"I doubt that, sir." I reached the end of the stairs.

"Once again I must stress that I would prefer you only address me as Mr. Jacoby. Drop the 'sir' thing. I am aware you have been lax in the way you have been addressing me this morning. I must insist that you remember my instructions. Further failure to comply will bring about harsh treatment. Do you understand?"

"Yes si... yes, of course Mr. Jacoby." He had promised not to hurt me; had he forgotten? He handed me a glass of sweet tea and carrying one of his own walked over to an upholstered chair and sank down in it; holding another $5 bill between two fingers gesturing me to come and get it.

"Take this bill out of my hand with your teeth and place it in one of your garters on your own, then kiss the hand that provided your cock-sucking revenue. Do it like that from now on. Also, before you start sucking show your gratitude by giving a good smooch to the crown, licking the slit and rolling your tongue around the rim. When you finish cleaning me at the end of my providing you with my ejaculate make your last gestures licking the slit and kissing the crown."

I took a long drink and approached him aware that the tile flooring was slippery. I set my drink down on the floor next to his chair, remained bent over, kissed his fingers and the back of his hand before nipping the bill away. I stepped directly between his legs and rubbed the bill up and down against my rapidly maturing womanhood to let him see that I was willing to tease and please him in any way I could think of.

"You are indeed a cock-hungry slut aren't you Andi? You would suck any cock without the bonus wouldn't you?"

He had my number, should I confess?

I dropped to my knees enclosing his perpetual hard-on with both palms in the manner I used to pray in church and kissed the crown of my heart's desire.

"Mr. Jacoby, for some reason I don't fully understand I am fascinated with the male genitals. I have this compelling desire and need to revere and pleasure any man who will let me suckle him. I think I get as much or more out of it than my partner does. I just love to savor the juices in my mouth. I think you recognized my yearnings when you saw me with Tony and Jimmy in the park."

I suspected I had confessed too much. I began to roll his manhood between my palms. (Roxi had written that undertaking got a man's attention every time.) I wanted him to hear my sincere gratitude and hopeful plea.

"Mr. Jacoby your generosity allows me to do your bidding and hopefully you will require me to learn every way a novice girl like myself can please a man in addition to my own selfish cravings."

There! I said it. Did he understand that I was asking him to take my virginity?

"All in due time, Andi. All in due time. Stop stalling, you little nymph. Suck me!"

He had heard my proposal and understood. He had called me a nymph. Did he think I was a nymphomaniac? Was I? How would I handle being taken completely? Would it be as good as or even better than my experience so far? My mind and entire being was on an overpowering speeding flight.

I set to the work that wasn't work at all. I wanted to give Mr. Jacoby the best blow he had ever had.

I embraced his rod in both of my hands, one on top of the other and guided the crown to my mouth. I could see a large blob of pre-cum that had oozed from the tip from my spinning the loose flesh of his staff. Ravenous for his taste I licked it off and plunged the whole dome into my mouth. My tongue washed his fluid off its source and coated the insides of my cheeks. My hands slipped away from him and I braced my torso as I lifted myself higher over him intent on mashing my face against his pubic hair.

As Mr. Jacoby's cock pressed against the entrance to my throat I quelled the first involuntary gag reflex as my tummy did flip flops. I relaxed my jaw and let his cock head slide unimpeded into my expanding passage. I felt the skin under my chin stretch tight and the sides of my neck broaden to accommodate the invading shaft.

The undersides of my fully open strained lips were tickled as I reached my goal. I had to breathe through my nose as my esophagus was blocked completely. My uncontrolled gagging now massaged my captive as my throat contracted and relaxed providing Mr. Jacoby with my very best effort. I found that withdrawing only a fraction of an inch gave me some relief as my lower throat was released from the pressure.

I came up for air choking on and gulping the abundance of thick spittle that my guzzling had created. With an unlady-like snort I engulfed him again feeling no resistance as I quickly reclaimed all of him. I could feel my heartbeat in my temples as my spontaneous retching brought moans and gasps from Mr. Jacoby.

He patted my hair, then entangled his fingers through it but didn't try to force my mouth further down his throbbing shaft. I felt a great respect for his thoughtfulness. He let me indulge my own experimentation without demands or the awkward brutality that Tony had wrought on me. I knew I was a very lucky girl!

As I continued my task the spontaneous retching subsided and I found I had to deliberately swallow to create the clenching sensations for him. It was exciting to regain control and improvise newer and hopefully better sensations for both of us. "I'm a cock-sucker - I'm a cock-sucker was a repetitious melodic tune that I created in my mind as I honed Roxi's methods and invented routines of my own.

I was so grateful that Mr. Jacoby didn't suddenly spurt like Tony or dibble like Jimmy. I had a real man to practice on. When he did finally ejaculate I was blessed with an abundance of his elixir. He let me take my time reveling in my accomplishment with tiny kisses and nips as I cleaned his genitals.

Rather than appearing exhausted as Tony complained Mr. Jacoby seemed rejuvenated. He stood up.

"Let's play a game. When I pull on your right tit I want you to say "I'm a cock-sucking slut!" When I pinch your left tit I want you to say "I am a cum-loving whore!"

He pinched my left breast hard, pulling me to my feet.

"I'm a cum-loving whore." He pinched it harder. "Say it with enthusiasm, Cunt!