Andrea: A Fantasy Ch. 01

Story Info
Anal lust, sex toys and a very bitchy lady.
2.4k words
4.08
49.4k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OpenMouth
OpenMouth
204 Followers

She's coming today.

I've thought about nothing else since she emailed to tell me she was back from Australia, and that it was time to put our plan into action. We've spent so long planning this, to the last detail, and I've thought about almost nothing else for weeks. I hope she hasn't either.

Today, I've found it almost impossible to work; my mind slips to the debauchery ahead, and when I think of how good it could be, my heart pounds in my chest and an involuntary surge of pre-ejaculate escapes from my cock. I've tried to do nothing too taxing- had a run, read the paper in a local café, spent some time on the internet.

I look at the clock again- almost 8pm. She'll be here soon.

I check everything is ready. On the bed, several items are laid out on a towel. The smallest dildo is not small, at a brutal, ebony 10", but is dwarfed by the others; one with similar thickness but a full 18" in length with a suction cup at the base; a black rubber one, thicker but shorter, with a tube and rubber bulb attached; and a translucent purple monster of 17" with a shaft as thick as a soft drink can, and a head as big as a tennis ball. There are various types of hand cream, baby oil and KY jelly.

I look in the mirror; I'm wearing a pink camisole top with a black lace fringe, matching French knickers, sheer black stockings with a seam down the back, a lacy black suspender belt and strappy sandals with a 5" heel. A narrow choker with a rose at my throat completes the ensemble. I've shaved my ass, balls and my legs, which I've always thought look good in stockings! I don't want anyone to see me like this, except the lady who'll be here shortly.

A prearranged code of short and long buzzes on the entry phone alarm signifies that she's here. My heart leaps.

I press the downstairs door release, and unlatch the flat door for her. She'll take approximately 1 ¾ minutes in the lift to get to the 7th floor of my building, so I check things again. A bottle of red wine with two glasses stands on the coffee table. I go back to the bedroom, apply more lubrication, and assume my instructed position, with my hands on the windowsill close to the bed, my feet apart. With the curtains open, I look out over the lights of West London, and wonder if anyone else out there can even imagine what's going through my mind.

I hear the door latch click shut, and the rustling of a long raincoat being taken off. Looking over my shoulder, I see her for the first time as she hangs up her coat and bag. She's dressed and made up exactly as we discussed; a strappy top with a low front revealing generous cleavage; tight, short leather skirt; sheer holdups and high-heeled court shoes. Her makeup is heavy; eye shadow, mascara and blusher with thick red lipstick. A diamante slide holds her hair to one side. She looks like a tart, but with a girlish, vulnerable quality, just like I wanted.

She walks to the bed and lets a finger play over the toys available. To my delight, her hand rests on the white 18" tool, and I shuffle my feet a few inches further apart.

The knickers! I realise I'm still wearing them- this wasn't in the script, but she handles it effortlessly. I briefly feel her exaggerated, wonderbra-clad breasts against my back, and her hands on my hips, and she's pulling the pants down roughly. Oh, wow. That feels so fantastic, I'm glad I left them on.

I step out of them and part my feet again, this time feeling cool air circulate around my smooth shaven parts. As she picks up the 18"er again, I briefly hope that I'm sufficiently lubricated, before I feel a manicured nail at my anus, and the head of that mighty dildo entering me.

As discussed, I'm ready for her. I'd been toying with my 10" ebony for an hour before she arrived, so when she pushes it home to that depth I should be ready, but it still makes me gasp for air. She's got one hand on my buttock, the other works the tool in and out several times; I steady myself on the windowsill, almost delirious with pleasure. "Okay..." I hear her breathe, the first word I've ever heard from her.

For several minutes, she fucks me with what I believe to be the top 12". My cock is dripping; occasionally, seminal fluid runs out of me as she brushes my prostate. I feel like I'm going to faint with the sheer intensity of the pleasure I'm experiencing.

She pulls it out noisily. "Hmm. There's still a bit of resistance there..." She says, returning it to the towel.

She picks up a large tube of hand cream and places the nozzle into my anus. The whole head of the tube slips inside, which causes her to laugh gently. I feel that wonderful coldness as she squeezes an enormous amount directly into me.

"This will open you up a bit," she says, selecting the black rubber appliance. It feels huge, but pops into my ring and as she slides it several inches in & starts to squeeze rhythmically on the bulb, I feel it swell inside me. It feels enormous. She keeps squeezing 'til I grunt and manage to get out the word 'careful' but she continues to squeeze for a little while longer. I feel like I'll split, but to my amazement, she actually starts to slide it in and out, a few inches, and fuck me with it! Such is my sphincter's grip on it, it's pushing and pulling me backwards and forwards as she thrusts. After a short while, she pulls it out briskly and shows it to me- now it's out of me, it's 5" in diameter. Picking up a mirror and positioning it beneath me, she invites me to view my arsehole, which gapes wonderfully about 2". I gasp at the awesome sight of myself, opened up like a porn girl.

"There- that's how a slut's hole should look," she said. "OK, I'm going to have a cigarette. Why don't you amuse us for a while?"

She takes a pack of More White 120s from her bag in the hall, and sits herself on my leather chair, lighting one. As we make eye contact for the first time, I penetrate myself with my 18" dildo, and, with a firm hold on the balls and lower section, start to shaft myself luxuriously. It takes her 3 1'2 minutes to smoke her cigarette, taking slow, deliberate drags, letting smoke drift from her mouth, sending streams towards the ceiling, never taking her gaze from me. I feel an acute desire to perform for her so I pause, apply more lube, flip over onto my knees, and toy some more. I stand up, and with my back to her, one high-heeled foot on the bed, I fuck it into me a few times, pulling it out quickly to feel a shower of lube splash onto the laminate floor.

She stands up, taking the last drag as she clomps over to me, to expel the contents of her lungs into my face. "You fucking filthy slut!" She says, with just a hint of admiration in her voice, curling a hand round my inner thigh and stocking-top. "I think it's time you got what you really want..."

She pauses, serious for a moment. "Are you really sure you want this? You'll never be the same again, and you might regret being that loose when you get older..."

"Andrea," I reply, "I've thought about this for a long time, and I want it more than anything. I want to be opened up to the limit, to be photographed and filmed taking the largest toys imaginable. I want my arse ruined for my pleasure, yours and others. I want my anus to be a fuck-object, useful only as a receptacle for degradation."

Right from when I first made her acquaintance, on a web forum, it was clear how our relationship would progress. As we discussed my anal toying, her fascination became apparent; I began to feel submissive towards her, and hinted how far I was willing to take it. We talked about how people were sometimes willing to abuse themselves beyond repair, on a rollercoaster ride of sexual depravity. we took the sensible line at first, but it was soon obvious we were both increasingly turned on by the thought of it.

Now, I like to 'compartmentalise' people; I have a wife and family, and an incredibly happy loving relationship. Sex is great, very loving and enjoyable. It's also 'vanilla' and fairly rare. I had decided some time earlier that my anal urges were best kept outside the relationship; we spend years building up a relationship, and I didn't want to reveal it as something that was somehow incomplete, but that was how I felt, nonetheless.

Recently I had been to America for a course; I had met up with a young, slightly 'goth' girl from a music web forum, all heavy red lipstick, pale skin & piercings, with whom I had been conversing for some time. It had transpired that we were both heavily into kissing, and when we met, we kissed in my hotel room each evening, sometimes for a solid hour or more. She would light a cigarette occasionally, and we would just carry on. We wanted to fuck, but agreed early on it would just be about kissing! I would masturbate after she left, she would tell me the next day, in great detail, how she had too.

A couple of years earlier, in another 'niche' relationship, I had regularly masturbated for a smart, professional woman, who just liked to sit & smoke, and watch me.

With Andrea, I had decided to utterly submit my ass to her, to use, abuse, ruin; to completely own.

She smiles a wicked smile, and I know I've got my point across. She nods as if to say 'I hoped you'd say that.'

"OK, let the degradation commence," she says, picking up the 18" dildo again. Pushing me face down onto the bed, she starts to fuck me some more, really fast. My anus slurps and pops noisily as the gallons of lube do their job. Her skirt is off now, and I can feel her own shiny stockings against mine as she kneels between my legs.

"MMMMMMMMMMM!" She says, as she does me. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Enjoying that, slut?"

I nearly sob with lust and pleasure. "Oh, yeah..." is all I manage to whisper. I want to say 'do it. Do it more. Hurt me,' but I'm almost fainting.

After almost ten minutes, she disengages from me, allowing me to flop onto my face on the bed. Darkness envelopes me as I fall deeply asleep.

I am awoken sometime later as she places two glasses of red wine on the bedside table. She kneels beside me, on the floor, and as I open my eyes, she kisses me on the mouth, allowing me to taste her gorgeous, scented lipstick & cigarette breath. "Morning, lover! How's my little size queen this fine morning?" She says, and as my eyes widen she laughs, and tells me not to worry, it's only 10pm and the night is still young.

"I haven't finished with you, yet- not by a long way," she whispers in my ear conspiringly, reaching into her bag. A loud buzzing starts, and I feel her insert a rigid vibe inside my recovered ring, and start to thrust gently. "My, you've tightened up again, quickly! I can see we've got a lot of work to do!"

She reaches under me and started to stroke my lube-soaked cock and testicles. I feel myself stiffen, and my sphincter clamp onto the vibe and she says "and that's not helping, is it?"

But she keeps wanking me until I'm fully hard, in time with the vibe work. "Want to fuck me, don't you, you cheeky cunt? Remember who's the slut here. If you're a good girl, later on, I might mouth off for you while you spunk all over those frilly pants of yours! Come to the edge of the bed..."

I sit up, feet on the floor, knees apart, hands behind me, supporting myself. She continues to fuck me with her vibe, which I can now see is red and about 7" long, but then she pushes my erection back, hard against my belly, and starts to suck on my balls. The wonderful sensation of her expert tongue & lips on me is offset by the fact she is supporting her weight on the palm of her hand, which is pushing my shaft against my belly.

I squirm, and she looks at me. "Oh, sorry, is that uncomfortable?" she asks with a smile, momentarily doubling the pressure as she pushes herself to her feet. I gasp, and she's on me, french-kissing me, her knees straddling my waist and the gusset of her almost nonexistent thong stroking the head of my engorged penis.

"*Kiss* I bet *kiss* you really want *kiss* to shunt that thing up me, *kiss* don't you? *kiss* Just remember who's the cock whore here *kiss*..."

She makes a slight chewing face and positions herself above me. Her mouth opens and saliva runs from her tongue into my mouth. She winks, lasciviously.

"Ok, time that ass of yours saw I bit more action, I think!"

I turn over onto my hands and knees, like an obedient puppy. She squeezes out a handful of cream, slaps it onto my arse and starts to spread it about, from my shaven balls, into my anus with two fingers, up my crease, and back again, pausing at the front of each pass to grip and squeeze my cock. What an utterly wonderful feeling, being treated to this lovely, cool massage, feeling my hungry hole dilate as I relax to allow her insistent fingers to penetrate me.

She puts two fingers in, then two from the other hand, and starts to pull apart, working around the circumference. "Let's get you really loose, this time! We both know you want a slack, loose cunt, don't we? You're going to be fit for only one thing when I've finished with you- taking cock in your arse. They'll be queuing up to fill you with spunk..."

I tell her this is what I want more than anything. She picks up the purple dildo.

OpenMouth
OpenMouth
204 Followers