Andrea Goes the Extra Mile

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I withdrawal quickly and lower her bound soles with my left hand and order her to point her toes as hard as she can. My right hand encircles my cock and I only have time to point it downward and give it one stroke before a rush of electrical energy surges through my body. My body convulses as rope after rope of cum is shot from my cock with amazing force. I make sure to direct it like the fire hose it has become and aim so that cum lands under her toes. A few ropes land on the balls of her tender feet and up her arches. Wanting to "mark" her with my cum in a sense, I aim higher and fling hot ropes of cum on her calves, thighs, and ass. My cum is erupting with such force and cum lands on her back and even a little in her air.

As I survey the scene, I feel a trophy is warranted for not only the shear volume of cum, but the force needed to propel it such a distance. Lovely "cum bubbles" form under Andrea's cute toes. There is hardly an inch of her once virgin feet that aren't soaked with cum. Feeling the massive amount of cum that now adorns her body, Andrea turns around to look at it. "Oh my God! Did you really just cum THAT much on me!" she chuckles.

I untie her ankles and big toes, watching them turn back to their normal pink color. Walking over to her laundry basket it seems only fitting to remove a pair of her gym socks and use them to start the arduous process of cleaning her up. I process barely rivaled by the Exxon Valdez disaster.

Once clean we lay on the bed next to each other and catch our breath. I'm laying flat on my back still nude from for the waist down. In a gesture I didn't expect, Andrea snuggles in next to me and puts her head on my chest. I kiss the top of her head and her left hand slides up and down my chest as her left leg drapes over my legs. "Is this is what being your foot whore is like, I want to do it more often." she whispers.

12