Andrea, the Receptionist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Andrea... No, I don't want it to be like this. I want us to talk, to think together. I want you to be happy, and I don't want you to regret doing anything. Please, please let's do this trip. Once we are there, if you don't want to, nothing will happen. We will have a good time, enjoy the place, get back here and I will not touch you. But at least we will talk.

She looked surprised, showing that my strategy worked. She then sat there thinking, debating with herself, until she finally said:

- OK... OK, Mark. Let's do this. But I need you to promise you will respect what I decide there.

- Yes, my princess - she trembled when she heard that. - Yes, I'll respect you, I always will.

***

The arrangements were made so we could travel in a week's time. Nobody suspected anything, as I carried out all the interviews normally and presented my results, choosing Andrea based in facts - not all of them true, but mostly facts. Despite her protests, I gave her some money so she could buy appropriate clothes for the climate, and the day of our trip finally arrived. Some hours after departing we were getting to the hotel that my friend's company paid for, and I reimbursed.

Andrea got out of the taxi and was ecstatic:

- Oh, Mark... This... Oh, this is like a dream!

- Wait until you see your room.

I had two rooms booked, so she would be more comfortable. They had a connecting door though, and both rooms faced the sea.

- Oh, my God! This is so, so beautiful! And look at this view! And this hot tub! Oh, Mark...

She was like a child with a new toy. She walked around, seeing everything, touching everything. I smiled and left to my room, telling her to be ready for dinner at 8 PM.

Dinner was fantastic. We had a table in the hotel's restaurant, near the sea. She wore a patterned blouse and black shorts with sandals, as it was a very hot day, and I put on white shorts and a basic t-shirt that allowed my fit body to show. We talked a lot about everything but the reason we supposedly made the trip, drank a lot of wine, and laughed. Finally, around 11 PM, I signed the bill and we got up to our rooms.

She opened the door of her room, entered, but stopped inside without saying anything. Then, I asked her:

- Is it goodnight for today?

She hesitated a little, then asked back:

- Mark... Tell me... What have you seen in me?

- Oh, Andrea... I'll be here all night if I need to tell you everything I saw in you!

She laughed and asked again:

- No, I'm serious... I'm almost 40, have two kids, I'm married... You're a rich, very handsome man, and I'm sure all the other receptionists would die to be here with you. Why me?

- This is why, Andrea: because you are not like them. You're real. And beautiful. And sexy. And I can't stand not kissing you right now...

And I finally kissed her, the door ajar open. My hands were everywhere, her back, her ass, her hair, and she kissed me back wildly, no resistance this time. I closed the door with my foot, and walked with her, still kissing her, to the bed, and pushed her gently.

She looked at me with lust, wine, and confusion in her eyes while I took off my shirt and shorts, keeping only my boxers. Then, I started to undress her while she didn't resist but didn't helped too. First her blouse, then her shorts, and finally her bra. And I could see those tits, a little saggy for her age and kids, but still very beautiful, for the first time.

My mouth started to explore her body, first her nipples, then her stomach. Her body contorted with pleasure, her moans turning into near screams, until I got to her panties. I just ripped them off her body, exposing her sex, my prize for my patience, and diving into it with my tongue.

She screamed like crazy, her hands in my head pushing me against her, her mouth mumbling unintelligible sounds, until seconds later she embraced my head with her legs and climaxed like crazy, screaming so loudly that I was sure the other guests could hear. Finally, panting hard, she collapsed on the bed, exhausted.

I got up, took off my boxers and laid down at her side, our naked bodies touching each other. She looked at me languidly, her mouth slightly open, and said:

- Mark... Please make love with me...

My cock, that was already rock hard, grew even more. I mounted her, missionary style, and penetrated her slowly. Her pussy was very wet, and I was inside almost instantly. Then, looking into her eyes, I started to fuck her, slowly at first, but harder and harder each second, while talking to her:

- Tell me Andrea, tell me if you like my cock in you...

- Oh, Mark... Oh... Yes, I like it, I like your penis...

- No, not my penis, Andrea. My cock. Do you like it?

- Mark... I... Yes, oh God yes! I like your... your cock inside me.

- Do you want me to fuck you harder, Andrea?

- Yes, my love! Yes, f... fuck me harder! Fuck me! Oh, God, fuck me, I'm all yours!

It was too much to me, and I started cumming like there was no tomorrow! I inundated her with my juice, pumping and pumping, while she came again at the same time. Finally exhausted, I collapsed on top of her, kissing her mouth again.

Minutes passed with our bodies still connected, until my cock finally deflated enough to escape her channel. I looked into her eyes, and her look was a little lost.

- What's the matter, my princess?

She looked at me, with warm but sad eyes, and answered:

- We were supposed to talk first... Now, it's done...

- And do you regret it?

- No, no... I don't... I... I never, ever felt anything like that before in my life.

- Oh, Andrea... You don't need to lie to me - I said, jokingly.

- No, Mark... I'm serious. My husband... God, it's so strange to be here with you and talk about him... He... He is very religious. He never... He never kissed my body like you did.

- You mean your pussy? - I used the word on purpose.

- Yes... Down there. He never...

- He never gave you oral sex???

- No... We only have "normal" sex.

- Then we had abnormal sex here - I said cheerfully.

- No, no you silly! I mean... I never did it to him either. It was a taboo for us. I always felt that I wanted more, but he didn't want and so this was like it was.

Everything was even better than I thought. What I had with me was an almost virgin 30-something with two kids, someone I could teach and shape. It excited me a lot, and I answered:

- What about starting now?

- Starting... what?

- To give me the same treatment I gave you. I deserve it, don't I?

- You mean... kiss you, down there?

- I mean suck me, Andrea. Do you want to?

Every time I used crude words she flinched a little. But I was trying to break her resistance. I wanted to turn her into my bitch, and I would.

- I... I... Yes, I want to. I want to give you the same pleasure you gave me. It was so good, so good...

- Then, come here.

I laid down on the bed, my cock already growing in anticipation, and asked her to kneel between my legs. She stared at my cock amazed while it was growing, like she had never seen it happen before - and probably hadn't. When it was already hard, I asked her:

- Do you know what to do?

- I... No, I don't - she said, ashamed.

- Don't be like that, my princess. I will teach you how to suck a cock - she flinched again. Do you want to make me feel good?

- Yes, my... my love! Yes, I want to make you feel good, better than anyone did before!

- Then, do it like this...

And I explained to her how to suck a cock. She looked to me like a student, hearing my instructions and trying to replicate it, what was very, very exciting. Finally, after some time, she was sucking it efficiently, going halfway down my shaft with her mouth while jacking me off at the same time with one hand and massaging my balls with the other, and looking at me all the time looking for assurance. I didn't want to try deepthroat yet, as it would probably be too much for now, so I just kept it like this. And the look of her with my cock into her mouth, looking at me, started to make me get closer to the edge. Then, I asked:

- Andrea... Oh, it's so good... Do you... want... to make me feel really good?

She answered yes with her head, still sucking.

- Then... Oh, like that, baby! Then, when I cum, continue to suck... Let me... Let me finish in your mouth and drink it. Everything...

Her eyes grew, but she continued to suck. I asked her:

- Is... Is it OK, baby? Can you do that for me?

She hesitated a little, then waved her head, answering yes.

- Then... Then prepare yourself... Here... Here it coooomes!!

And I started to pump into her mouth, coming like crazy. She sucked and sucked like a brave girl she was, pumping my cock without hesitation and gulping down every drop, although her face showed she didn't like the taste that much. It lasted maybe 15 seconds, what was a record for me, and she drank everything like a good girl. When I finally stopped, she continued to suck a little more and then stopped too, asking me, anxiously:

- Was it... Was it good, Mark? Did you like it?

I laughed openly, looking to her innocent face, and answered her:

- If it was good? Oh, my god, Andrea, it was wonderful! You were fantastic! - She seemed proud.

- And you, my love? Did you like to drink my jism, to be my bitch?

She flinched again, and looked a little uncomfortable. But then I touched her hair, caressing her, and she closed her eyes and said, trembling:

- Yes, yes, Mark. I... I loved to be... To be your bitch!

I looked at her face, and looked forward for the rest of our five days, thinking of everything I would do with my gentle, submissive lover.

12