Andrea's Fan Strikes Again

Story Info
Andrea's ordeal continues after the gym abduction.
2.8k words
4.32
15.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day begins.

You walk past the gym on your way to work and stare at the parking lot that you were taken and left in just a few days earlier. Your stomach turns as you focus on the exact spot where you were kidnapped. You're still too scared to file a police report and still trying to process everything that happened. Even if you did file a report, you could barely describe what I look like. You're so distracted you almost bump into someone.

You finally get into work and walk into the break room. You set your phone down on the table and grab a cup of coffee. As you walk back to the table, you notice a text message light up on your phone from a private number. There have been enough surprises in your life as of late so this message makes you a bit nervous. You scan the room to make sure you're alone and open the message.

image1.JPG

You are so shocked you almost drop your phone. Your mind starts to race. The first thought is who sent it, but you immediately accept the obvious answer. Now you wonder if you should even respond or just ignore the text. You put your phone in your pocket and walk over to your cubicle, trying to mull it over for a bit. Focusing is impossible. All you can think about is that picture of your sweaty gym feet fresh out of your shoes. Erin walks by and you snap back to reality.

"I need to go on break," you say to Erin.

"But you just got here."

"I know, but I need to take care of something..."

You storm out and pull your phone out. You open the photo and craft a reply.

"How did you get this number," you send with extreme reluctance.

"That's not important. What is important is when I'm going to see you again?"

"I don't want to see you again. Please, you had your fun. I'm not gonna to call the police. I just want this to be over and forget about it."

"I'm going to see you again. I know where you live. I know where you work. I know who your friends and family are."

"Bullshit. How could you know any of that stuff?"

"I got your number didn't I? Do you really doubt that I could get any of that other information?"

"Please, I don't want any trouble. Just leave me alone."

"If you don't want any trouble, then you're going to have to do something for me."

"What?"

"I loved how sweaty your feet were after the gym, but I want more. I want you to spend the next three days walking around in the same heels all day long. I want you to really work up a good sweat for me so you can come back and we can do it all over again."

"Wait, no. Please don't make me do that. I have to work. My coworkers are going to notice. That's so embarrassing."

"If you don't do it, I'm going to send photos from our little play date to everyone you know. I have many more that are WAY more compromising than the one I just sent."

"WHAT!? Listen, please. Don't do this. My feet are going to be so sweaty and disgusting. Don't make me do this..."

"You don't have a choice. Do as I tell you or everyone is gonna find out about our little secret. Wear those little, black heels of yours for the next three days and I will give you a location to meet me at. If I sense you trying to pull something on me, it's gonna be 10 times worse, do you understand?"

"Yes..."

"That's sir to you."

"Yes, sir..."

You put away your phone and try to make sense of the conversation that just happened. You realize that there would be no way for him to know you own heels either. Has he been following me everywhere I go, you wonder? Has he always been watching me at the gym? Has he stood behind me in lines when I'm wearing flip-flops just to be close to my feet? Has he always been fantasizing about tying me up like his little foot whore??

Three days pass. It's the end of your workday. You pass by Erin and she stares down at the same heels you've been wearing the past three days. She makes eye contact with you and gives off this look of disgust. You lower your head in embarrassment. As you do, you get a whiff of your feet. The smell is so strong now.

Just then, your phone vibrates.

"Well, hello my little slave."

"Hello..."

"Hello...?"

"Hello, sir..."

"That's a good girl. You ready to meet again?"

"Please don't make me."

"Don't ever talk back to me again, do you understand??"

"Yes, sir. Sorry, sir."

"Meet me at the Starbucks by your work when you're finished. I'll pick you up. Like I said, if you try to pull anything I will know and I'll make you pay for it."

"Yes, sir..."

You put your phone away and start gathering your things. Erin walks up to you.

"Are you okay?"

"What? I don't know what you mean?"

"You just seem like you've been out of it the last few days and I don't know how to say this. I feel really weird telling you but," Erin pauses and looks side to side to make sure no one is around. "Your feet smell so bad..." she whispers.

Your face turns bright red. You feel so embarrassed from the fact that I made you do this.

"I'm fine. I don't want to talk about it. I have to go."

"Andrea..."

You walk out of the building at make your way to Starbucks. There's a large crowd inside. Things look fast-paced. You're not sure whether to order or just sit and wait. You feel someone grab your shoulder and immediately shriek as you spastically spin around. An employee stands in front of you startled by your reaction.

"Oh my, I'm so sorry, ma'am. I was just seeing if you needed anything."

"No, I'm okay. Sorry, I'm just a little tired."

"It's okay, just let me know if you need any help."

The employee walks off. You walk outside to the side of the building to get some air. The space inside is way too crowded and making you anxious.

"What's the matter, dear?"

You spin around frantically...and there I am. You open your mouth, but nothing comes out. A cold sweat starts to brew from your forehead all the way down to your feet that have already collected three days worth.

"Don't worry, I'll have you talking soon enough. Follow me."

You look around and try to yell for help, but you're so petrified that you can't even formulate words, hoping that maybe someone will just notice the look of desperation draped across your face. No one does.

We approach the same SUV I took you in the first time. You immediately have horrific flashbacks and your knees start to buckle. Fear begins to consume your entire body. Finally, a word meekly emerges from your lips.

"Please..."

"Shut your fucking mouth and get in the car. Don't speak unless spoken to, do you understand?"

"Yes, sir."

You climb into the passenger seat, sink your shoulders and look down at the floor. You wiggle your feet around in your heels and they feel soaking wet. The whole car starts to fill with the smell of your feet. We start to drive a little ways and the pull over next to an empty field. I park the car to turn to you.

"Get out."

"Where are we?"

"I swear to God if you say one more fucking word I'm going to keep you for weeks."

You sigh and slink back.

"You are so fucking pathetic. Get out of the car."

You stumble out of the car in your heels and almost fall. You look up and survey your surroundings. You've never felt so alone and vulnerable in your life. I get out and walk around to the passenger side. I grab you by the wrist and drag you to the truck. I open it up.

"I'm tired of looking at you. Whores ride in the trunk."

You dip your head and climb into the trunk in embarrassment.

"Give me your hands."

You extend both arms toward me. I grab them both and begin to duct tape them together so tight that it hurts. You wince a little in pain.

"Now your feet..."

You hesitate to give me your feet because of how ashamed you are of them. They have built up quite a strong odor that you're not at all proud of. I quickly grab both ankles and drag them toward me. I apply a heavy layer of duct tape around them. After I finish, I stick my face down to your feet with your heels still on and take a deep breath in.

"Oh my God, they smell like you haven't washed them in weeks. They are disgusting."

You turn as red as can be. You're now thoroughly embarrassed that you have been reduced to being my little foot slave.

"I'm going to enjoy this."

You let out a slight gasp as the tip my nose brushes against your ankle. I cock my neck toward you and pick my head up. I rip off one more piece of duct tape and put it around your mouth.

"This should shut you up."

I leave you there in the trunk, get in the car and drive off.

It feels like an eternity goes by as I finally pull into the driveway. You recognize the trees as we pull in, but you have no idea where we are still. I get out and carry you out of the trunk. Your ankles and wrists are bound so tight, it's cutting off the circulation to your hands and feet. It's also hard to breathe with the tape over your mouth.

I carry you into the house and lay you down on the bed face down. I rip the tape off your mouth. You gasp and start to whine from the pain in your lips. I grab you by the throat so hard you almost choke on your own spit.

"You do as I say, do you hear me?"

"Yes, sir," you say, tears already trickling down your cheeks.

"Now just lay there and don't you fucking move a muscle."

"Yes, sir."

I crawl down to your feet and bring my face to your ankles, right where your heels start to cover your feet. I take a big whiff in.

"Oh my God, this smell is amazing. It's so fucking strong."

You bury your face into the bed in shame. You feel me start to slide your heels off. The smell of your bare feet is so powerful. You start to smell it immediately. Then you feel my face start to dig into your bare soles. A slight moan escapes from your mouth. I swing my head around to check if the noise came from you. You quickly put your face in the mattress before I notice. You bite down on the sheets to make sure no more noise comes out. Then you feel my tongue glide across one of your soles.

"God they taste so fucking good. You've been such a good girl."

You start to moan a bit louder. The mattress can't hold it in. I hear it and become more frustrated. I turn around and grab the waist of your pants.

"That's it."

I jerk your pants down to reveal your ass barely covered in a piece of fabric that hardly passes for underwear. I slap your ass hard as you thrust your body up. A sharp pain jolts through your body.

"Not a fucking sound, ok?"

"Yes, sir," you say pathetically.

I put my face back down into your feet. They're so warm and soaked in sweat. The smell has now filled the entire room and it feels like a dog is lapping up your smelly little soles. It's really starting to tickle and your body wiggles around involuntarily. I whip around again quickly and slap your ass even harder.

"Stop fucking moving around."

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry."

I gently caress your ass as a big red handprint starts to form.

"Good girl. Because now it's time for your favorite part..."

"What??"

"It's time to tickle your feet."

"Wait no, please. My feet are so fucking sensitive right now. Just your tongue was killing me."

"Mmmm, you know that makes me want to do it more now."

"Please, sir. I'm begging you. Anything but my feet. Please keep smelling and licking them. I liked that. My feet are too fucking ticklish..."

Right after the word ticklish leaves your tongue, you feel the tips of my fingers slide down the length of your soles from your toes to your heels. You jerk sideways to get free, but no such luck. You're tied up twice as tight as last time. As you recoil from jerking around, I slap your ass again.

"I swear to God, if you move one more fucking time, it's over for you."

I rake my nails across your extremely ticklish bare soles. You try so hard to remain still as you scream wildly into the mattress.

"Please PLEASE!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING STOP!! I CAN'T STAY STILL!! AHAHAHAAHAHHHAHA!!"

"Awwwww, poor baby. How have such ticklish feet, don't you?"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YESSSS!! FUCKING STOPP!! I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ANYTHING BUT MY FUCKING FEET!!"

You can't hold out for long as you buck violently from side to side. The sweat absorbed in your feet the last three days has made them the most ticklish they've ever felt in your life. I take your heels and begin to run the sharp point of each one down both soles. This drives you completely mad and you beg helplessly for mercy.

"HOLYY SHITTT!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA GET OFF MY FEET!! I'M BEGGING YOOUUU!! PLEEEEASEEEE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MY FEEEET ARE SO FU-FUCKING TICKLISH!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

I slow down and come to a stop as I just rub your soles with my thumbs. You continue to pant heavily and try to wipe your forehead off on the sheets. A mound of hair is stuck to your face and you're already completely exhausted. You couldn't possibly take anymore tickling.

"Okay, I warned you. Now it's time to punish you for disobeying my orders and moving around so much."

"Please, I'm so sorry. I can't help it..."

I take a piece of string and firmly tie your toes together. Now your feet are completely immobile. I unzip my pants and take my cock out. I sit down beside your feet and lift them up onto my lap. I slide your high arches over my cock. Now both feet are firmly wrapped around me.

"Wait, what are you doing??"

"This is your punishment. I'm going to tickle the shit out of your feet while they're wrapped around my cock. So every time you move your sensitive little soles around, you're gonna be jerking me off at the same time."

You start to breath heavily in anticipation.

"No, please. You can't do this to me! This is so embarrassing. Don't make me jerk you off with my ticklish little feet."

"Don't you DARE tell me what to do!"

With that, I take my index and middle finger and run them up and down each of your soles. The slow, methodical movement drives you wild as you try to squirm away. In the process your spit-covered soles gently stroke my cock till it gets rock hard.

"Oh God!! P-P-Please!! Hahahahahah you can't do this to me!! Stop tickling my feet!! Ahahahahaha"

I pick up the pace and your feet follow suit. Your perfect arches race up and down my throbbing cock faster and fast as the tickling gets worse and worse. You feel so ashamed that this tickle torture is forcing you to jerk me off simultaneously. You can't tell if your tears are from laughing or embarrassment. I really start to dig my nails into your soft little wrinkles. You find yourself working so hard to get me off with your feet just so it will stop. You muster what little focus you have left into wrapping your soft arches around my cock and smoothly stroking the torture away.

"AAHAHAHAHAHAHAH FUCK!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!! HAHAHAHAHA NOT MY FUCKING FEEEEEEET!! AHAHHHHAHAHA"

As you convulse up and down, your soft, smelly feet follow along. Finally, my cock erupts all over your sweaty little soles. You feel the warmth of it drip down. You feel so used as you try to catch your breath.

"Fuck, what a good girl."

That statement leaves you oddly satisfied. You don't want to admit it. I get up to crawl over to your head and grab and handful of hair. I pull your neck back and rest my lips softly on your ear.

"What a good little slave you've been. Much better than last time. In fact, it was so good...I think I'll keep you for a couple more days."

You gasp as I slide a blindfold over your eyes. Who knows where it goes from here...