Andreas Gets Smothered

Story Info
He's caught panty sniffing & given more.
1.4k words
4.26
101.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The door to the apartment slowly opened and Andreas stepped through. He spied the room and when he felt satisfied that he was alone, he slithered silently into Tani's room. Andreas knew it was an invasion of Tani's privacy, but he couldn't help himself. He lusted for Tani's panties every moment he wasn't thinking of something else. Andreas absolutely loved his girlfriend's panties. He loved them almost too much.

Andreas observed the sight before him after he entered the room. There were several panties on the floor, which were dirty, but he knew he'd find clean ones in her lingerie drawer. Tani always wore sexy, expensive panties. The quality and style of her underwear drew Andreas into their seductive lure. The lingerie molded perfectly with Tani's tone, tan, Asian body.

"What to do?" Andreas asked no one.

He decided to try something he hadn't experienced yet. Andreas found one pair of clean and one pair of dirty panties, and then lay down on her bed. The sun still shone light through the curtains of her bedroom, which meant he still had much time. Andreas pulled the dirty pair of panties down over his head so the elastic waste band came around his neck and the scented crotch pressed against his nose. With the other pair, Andreas rubbed them against his aroused penis. The silky, soft, cool fabric massaged the sensitive skin of his cock while he inhaled the perfume scent of his girlfriend's pussy.

Andreas moaned. He was on the brink of orgasm when a thought occurred to him. It was still early and he wouldn't be able to do this again for a long time. Andreas decided to take his time and move about this sexual gratification slowly. Andreas' mind was far from conscious reality, embodied in the mist of sexual ecstasy. His head rolled in the rhythm of his hips while fucking Tani's panties.

In his subconscious state, Andreas had not noticed the sound of the front door opening. Further more; even the sound of Tani walking to her bedroom did not stir the aroused male still caught in his unbreakable sexual mind-set.

"Having fun?" Tani asked in an angry tone.

Her voice shook Andreas' mind back to reality. It took him a few moments to remember where he was and what he was doing. He couldn't see Tani very well because of the panties on his face.

He began to apologize, "Listen, Tani, I--"

"I don't want to hear it!" Tani yelled. "You came into my room, stole my panties and you are now masturbating with them. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"I...I...I'm sorry," Andreas stammered.

Andreas sat up, but was knocked down onto the bed. His vision was obscured and he couldn't see what was happening, but knew Tani had straddled herself on his stomach. This was a new side of his girlfriend he had never seen. Usually, she assumed was well tempered and conservative. Now, she was domineering and angry. Andreas tried to move his arms, but couldn't. She had his arms pinned to his sides with her tanned, smooth legs.

"What is going on--" Andreas began asking.

"You also missed my game. Instead, I see you planned on defiling my under garments. You promised you’d come!" she spoke loudly.

Suddenly, Andreas remembered his promise. Tani was a cheerleader for the college they both attended. He had promised to watch her cheer at tonight’s football game, which had ended an hour ago.

Andreas moved his head to a position where he could peer out with one eye. His girlfriend hadn't changed from the game and he could feel her panty hosed legs rub against his arms. Tani's uniform always aroused Andreas, but now he was crazy with his wish to cum. Tani had interrupted him before he climaxed all over her beautiful, clean panties.

"I'm sorry, babe. Please, let me make it up to you," he tried to talk his way out.

"Nice try, but you're going to be punished severely. Look what you were doing with my panties and how you missed my game. Neither your sexy smile or sensual kisses will get you out of this one."

Tani pulled the panties from Andreas' head revealing a crimson read face. He was so embarrassed he wanted to run away and hide, but he was trapped. Andreas stared into Tani's beautiful, Asian face and pleaded with his eyes to let him go. She shook her head and slide forward on his chest.

"Since you like my panties rubbing against your dick so much," she said seductively, "why don't you put on a pair?"

Tani pried the underwear from Andreas' fingers and leaned back to slide them over his ankles. Andreas fought meekly, but knew he must agree to his girlfriend's demands. He was beginning to fear his girlfriend's idea of punishment.

"And since you like smelling my scented crotch, why don't you have a mouthful?" she asked mockingly sliding all the way forward on her boyfriend's chest, resting her crotch on his chin.

Andreas wasn't sure if he should be excited or scared. He had a wonderful view of her panties through her pantyhose, which made his cock spring to life. Unfortunately, the silky fabric held his throbbing member like a prisoner. He could smell his girlfriend's warm juices and the aroma enticed his senses. Slowly, she slide forward and her boy toy could feel the dampness through her panties. It left a trail of wetness that began from his chin and ended at his mouth.

Tani had become very aroused under the present circumstances. She had never dreamed of taking control in such an erotic way, but her boyfriend had handed her the opportunity. She loved the feeling of rubbing her wet crotch against her boyfriend's mouth while he lay there, helpless to resist.

Andreas bended his elbows and began stroking his girlfriend's panty hosed legs. His shoulders were still trapped under Tani's weight, but her shift forward had given Andreas free movement of his arms from the elbow down. He caressed her legs with his hands while she sat on his face.

"Not fair. This is punishment, my little panty slave. You're not allowed any touching."

Tani rose immediately and slid off her nylons. Before Andreas could react, she straddled him again and pinned his arms above his head. He couldn't resist the beautiful nymph and allowed her to tie him to headboard with her pantyhose.

"I think that will hold you," she said in her sexy voice. "How do you like wearing panties?"

"I...uh..." Andreas began answering.

"Answer me!" his girlfriend demanded.

Before he could respond, Tani smothered his face with her crotch. She sat on his face until he could hardly breathe and then raised her panty-clad pussy inches from his face allowing him to speak.

"Answer?" she said.

"Yes, yes, I love it very much, Tani," he tried to appease her.

"Good because you will be wearing them a lot more. Part of your punishment will be to wear any type of panty whenever I request. Understood?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?" she asked lowering her crotch.

"Yes mistress?" he asked unsure.

"Correct. Now, for your reward," she said with a sly smile.

"What is that, Mistress?"

Tani didn't answer. Instead, she buried his face beneath her crotch. Andreas felt her smooth thighs framing his cheeks, trapping his head between her firm thighs. Tani ruthlessly grinded her wet pantied pussy against his face. After a few minutes, Andreas' face began to burn from the intense friction, but Tani moaned with pleasure. With a few final passes over Andreas' abused face, Tani's pussy exploded with pleasure as her body shook from the orgasm.

She lay down next to Andreas and looked into his eyes. He could tell things would be different between them now. Things wouldn't only be different sexually, everything would change. Fortunately, it would change for the better.

Tani rolled on top of Andreas again. His face was still raw from her last onslaught and he tried to draw away from her, but couldn’t because his wrists were stilled tied to the board above his head.

"Relax," she said soothingly. "Now, it's your turn."

Andreas felt a hand grasp his enlarged penis through the fabric of the sexy panties. She stroked his cock until he arched his back anticipating an orgasm. Tani sensed his reaction and quickly stopped. She gave Andreas an evil smile. He knew she wouldn't let him orgasm for a long time. The thought sent chills of frustration and pleasure through out his body.

“It's going to be a very long night,” he said to himself.