Andrew's Answer

Story Info
Middle-aged male finds his submissive self.
1.6k words
3.49
19.5k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a new adventure for him, being in his mid fifties and getting transferred halfway around the world. Michael was a grocery manager who had taken a dozen stores from near closure to thriving businesses. The European company had bought out the North American company that he worked for and transferred his life into a whole new world. No, more snow, six months of winter, but the hardest thing was no friends or female companionship.

Sinking his life into the work learning the habits of the customers of the new giant superstore, the first five months sped by and the work satisfied most of all his needs, but the heat generated from stroking himself just was not hot enough. The warmer weather and the way the ladies dressed, kept his mind in a constant state of arousal. West coast girls and California dreaming the old Beach Boys tune did not even match the tank tops, mini skirts, stiletto heels or the spaghetti strapped dresses that the female shoppers wore to do their grocery shopping was a daily eye candy treat.

Then the day happened that the heat turned into a raging fire that burned through and through his body and mind. A beautiful dressed lady asked if she could place some flyers in the lobby for her new business. Her hazel eyes gleamed and almost turned a golden hue and bore right into his very core. Refusing the request never entered him, for back home this sort of occurrence always took place. The flyer also held information that tweaked his mind, no twitter web site could offer him the opportunity that the flyer could. This gorgeous woman had not only brought a common element back into his life but gave way to hope. The flyer was a new dating service opening up just next door to where his rented home was. The words promised a full compatibility questionnaire and mediated first interviews. His mind working overtime took the flyer and folded it with hope that one of these gorgeous creatures that shopped inside the store would be on his arm and in a dinning room some sharing quality time.

Two days went by and finally a free hour to call and make an appointment to go and fill out the application at the dating service. His time came and nervous and shaking because in his mind who would want to date a middle aged slightly overweight grocery guy. With nothing to loose and shaking slightly he rang the doorbell, and waited to see what was on the other side. The same lady with the piercing eyes opened and invited him in. Very business like she led him through the entrance and into a room at the back of the house. The sway of her hips ahead of him was almost hypnotic in nature, the thigh high boots with four-inch heels clicking on the ceramic tiles mesmerizing, the black hose just giving a hint that they were attached to garter belt, oh how would he like a date with this Madonna.

The questions were non intrusive and the interview seemed to be flowing without incident. He had actual hope that with this gorgeous woman handling the case that a possible hot date might just materialize. His interests were a little different than most of the blokes she knew because of his love of sports that were not customary to this climate. Even the whiffs of her perfume that filtered through the air and assaulted his nasal cavity in such an erotic way made the future seem as if it was a paved highway to a hot island paradise. Sitting in a comfortable armchair, the ambience and every aspect of the experience was like an easy float down one of the amusement rides that he had frequented in his homeland. Then like a spear piecing his armor she asked in such a strong but female way, "You're a submissive aren't you?"

"Pardon me?" came a response a bit too quick.

She than began to explain to him that each and every time that their eyes met his lowered and did not keep contact. That, when she had asked questions on his preference to what he liked in girls he flushed and turned red in the cheeks. When his eyes slid along and took in her body he squirmed and shifted his position in the chair. All the standard signs of a submissive male wanting to be dominated, or at least that was what she had come to learn through her life experiences.

"Do you want a dominant woman?" she seductively asked.

"Um, I do not know?" came the answer.

A sly smile crept across her face and her eyes twinkled with a dance as she stood up and crossed the room to stand just inches in front of him. Her private area just a few inches from his nose, her toes touching his, the flustered butterflies fluttering inside his stomach as the confusion mounted and the moment cemented the direction in which his life was now going to proceed. His reaction, the quick breathing, the fumbling of his fingers on his thighs, the red shade of his face, she knew exactly how this man was soon to become a bumbling boy and would serve her needs and begin the path of her dreams. Little did he know that the dating agency was really a front for her to lead unwed abused dominant young woman into a life easier than what they had been living.

Taking a step back, she indicated for him to rise and as he did she pointed to the hallway and as he passed her she tapped his ass a little harder almost a spank. He stopped and started to turn but with a stern look she just pointed towards the door. The journey had begun and she was sure that it would not be too difficult to match this North American with a real Lady and teach them both to live a life that she would oversee. Her dream of helping the girls from the old neighborhood leave and make well educated and successful businessmen happy seemed to be on its way.

After four decades of adult life his mind had never been played with in such a fashion. Walking the short distance to his home the need was growing, the desire to please was paramount, the slight throb in his groin was painfully aware, was the mere suggestion of serving a dominant woman that powerful. In recalling the life of sexual activity in his mind the knowledge of serving a woman had no foundation, yet the most prominent thoughts were the ones of cunnilingus the thrill of hearing the woman moan and groan as his tongue pleased them, the withering and humping against his face oh possibly he was a sub and had just never followed the path.

Looking into the mirror it was written all over his face insecurity. The bitten lower lip. An apprehensive eye the light brown eyes staring back at him defensive the square jaw, like the subtlety of a freight train it hit him he wanted her or a dominant woman like her. All other thoughts driven from his mind yet an insecurity nagged at him could he give a dominant woman what she was used to or would she want more than what he could give. Shrugging his shoulders the heat burning in his privates could not be denied off to the showers and cold water.

Andrew now had a whole new experience to deal with for the next few days at work the way he looked at all these beautiful customers was an appreciation for their superior outlook, the seductive way they dressed, the regal way they pushed their carts up and down the aisles. A darkness in the back of his mind constantly nagging him, and how long would it take the dating agency to call and set up the mediated meeting. All this brewing forming a delicious plot that consumed his thoughts, and brought him a dream that proved hotter than any teenagers first wet night experience.

His dream became Andrew's answer; she met him for dinner and the first thing he noticed was how her eyes watching him danced with firelight that lit up the room. He never knew quite how it happened, but all at once she had pulled him down, shoved him onto his back, and was stripping him naked. The heat of the fire caressed him all along his side, she was using her hands and lips and tongue everywhere, starting at the top of his forehead and covering every inch down to his groin. Following her fingertips and tongue was the tantalizing silken caresses of her long hair. His satisfaction no longer counted, as long as she got her precious multiple orgasms, being a gentleman he was glad to provide for her, but a feeling crept into his mind, a weary of becoming nothing more than a convenient, anonymous cock. He realized she was in a mood to ravish him, to make him, hers to play with, and hers to drive insane slowly or swiftly as the whims took her. Andrew looking up at her dreamy eyes and sultry smile realized that it was going to be a slow one causing an involuntary shiver of mingled anticipation and impatience.

He knew that she was about to drive him totally, thoroughly, absolutely berserk, and leave him wrecked, ruined and completely at a submissive needy greedy state. He couldn't have done anything else if his life depended on it, listening to her, seeing her eyes bore into him, every bone in his body it seemed had melted and was at her beck and call.