Andrew's Whore: His Birthday

Story Info
Andrew's birthday present.
978 words
4
60.1k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EroticAmy
EroticAmy
16 Followers

Andrew is eight years older than I am. This fact turns him on almost as much as the fact that I work with his wife and have to see her every day, often the morning after I've had his cock inside me.

The night before his 44th birthday, we were lying in bed, exhausted and sweaty, wrapped around each other. Andrew's hand lazily stroked my long blonde hair as I nuzzled his neck.

"My birthday is tomorrow," he said.

"I know," I teased. "I got Maggie's invitation to the party, remember?"

He laughed, his hand slipping down to gently massage my bare right breast, his thumb sliding over my hardening nipple. "I don't suppose there's any chance I could convince you to jump out of my birthday cake."

"Yes," I said, stretching up to brush a light kiss on his lips. "Your wife would love that."

"What if I could convince her to join us in bed?" he asked, and I knew he was only partially kidding.

I moved so that I was on top of him, feeling his rapidly stiffening cock against my abdomen as I let my legs slide down so that I was straddling him. My pussy, slick with our combined juices, opened up and I began to rub it slowly along the length of his cock as his hands came up to squeeze my ass cheeks.

"You would have to admit to her that we've been doing this," I said. "And after she punched you, she'd come over here and slash my tires. And then," I whispered, kissing him on the lips, "we wouldn't be able to do this any more." I slid my tongue into his mouth at the same time I slipped his cock into my wet pussy. He moaned into my mouth as I began to slowly fuck him, moving my hips in our familiar rhythm. His hands roamed my naked body, finally settling on my breasts.

"God, I love your big sexy tits," he said, squeezing them hard in his hands.

"Mmmmm, me too," I said honestly. I had always been turned on by men's reactions to my breasts, which, I had to admit, were very impressive. On my relatively small frame (I am five foot three and 119 pounds), my 34C tits were always greatly appreciated by the men I'd had sex with. Andrew, whose wife had startlingly small breasts for a woman who was on the heavy side, seemed obsessed with them. He loved to play with them, stimulating them with his hands, or his mouth, or his cock.

Now, he pulled me down so he could take my left nipple between his lips, and he began to suck on it, hard. I felt my orgasm building as he made love to my tits with his mouth, and I cried out his name loudly as I came, my pussy clenching around his hard cock.

With a grin, he pulled out of me and slapped my ass. "Want to give me a birthday present?" he asked.

"Anything you want, baby," I purred at him, knowing exactly what he was asking. I turned over onto all fours, facing away from him.

"That's right, you sexy little bitch," he said. "Get that ass up in the air for me." He slapped my ass again, and I lifted it higher and spread my knees apart. I felt the tip of his cock poking against my asshole, and I forced my muscles to relax as I felt him push slowly into my anus. There was a sharp pain as he pushed the head of his cock into me, then the pain subsided as he pushed all the way into me.

"I love that you're such a fucking slut," he groaned, and I felt his fingernails rake down my back as he began to thrust his cock in and out. His hands ended up on my ass, pulling my cheeks apart as he began to quicken the pace. "This looks amazing," he growled. "I love the way my cock looks banging that hot little ass of yours."

I reached down and began to play with my clit, unbelievably aroused by both his words and his cock invading my ass. My clit was distended and throbbing, and I rubbed and pinched and squeezed it, my juices making it slippery. I felt his hand come down hard on my ass again.

"You bad little girl," he teased. "You love being my bad little whore. I bet you'll think about this tomorrow when you and Maggie are at work, won't you?"

"I never think about you," I lied.

SLAP! I yelped and smiled as his hand smacked my ass again.

"Liar," he said, "you love feeling me bang you in the ass, don't you?"

"Oh God, yes, baby," I sighed as I felt his balls begin to swell. "Cum inside me," I pleaded.

"Oh, you don't have a choice," he assured me. "You're going to feel my cum in that tight little ass. Are you ready for me, Amy?"

"Yes," I gasped.

"Tell me," he ordered. "Tell me you want to feel me cum in your ass."

"Please cum inside my ass, Andrew," I said. "Cum inside me right now!"

With a loud groan, he did - his cock throbbed and he pulled my hips back against him, hard, as he shot his hot cum inside me. He pushed me down to the mattress and fell on top of me, his cock still clenched inside my ass, and he kissed the back of my neck softly and stroked my hair as we fought to catch our breath.

"You're so beautiful right after I fuck you," he whispered in my ear. "I love you."

That was the first time Andrew told me he loved me, and the first of many times I would not say it back.

EroticAmy
EroticAmy
16 Followers