Android Oral

Story Info
First-timer receives a mind-blowing blow job.
959 words
3.96
37.4k
13
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
partyfairy
partyfairy
41 Followers

I watch him undress. Nervous, shaking slightly, his first time no doubt. I sit, quiet, legs crossed over one another, awaiting his instruction, perfectly still.

He inserts the key card, processing the information I understand the request of course. A "number four" for our newbie;

"A number four, oral pleasure, use of hands permitted. Maximum time allowed 10 minutes."

I stand, shocking him slightly; he tries not to jump, to look alarmed at my graceful movement. Stepping towards him, I place my hand on his chest; I run cold, metallic fingers down his body and find his hand. I wrap my digits around his and turn him 180 degrees, slowly backing him up till he is forced to sit in the chair I had occupied moments before.

As I kneel in front of him, he watches my every move; I can see fear in his eyes as well as excitement. He does not know what I am going to do next as I place my hands gently on his knees and apply outward pressure to part them. He allows his legs to fall open knowing that there would be nothing he could do to stop me if I 'decided' too force him. My frame is small, petite by human standards, but of course totally inhuman. I do what I am told and nothing else, all the information I need is in the key card they are given when they pay. They select a program from 'One -- Stimulation using the hands only', through too 'Fifteen -- No holes bared, 1 hour of pure pleasure', of course I gain no pleasure.

I am now situated on my knees between his ankles, my hands placed on his legs, just above his knees. He is visibly shaking now, unable to get away because of my position. He watches my every move, almost flinching and recoiling as metal touches skin. As a basic model I am shaped like a human woman but made entirely of a shiny, aluminum shell. The only parts of my anatomy that are remotely realistic are my 'entry points'. My mouth in particular I am told is "exquisite...perfect...beautiful," I moisten my lips as I am programmed to do and lower my head.

I stroke my hands up his thighs till I reach his penis. It lies limply against his left thigh, and as my hand reaches it I feel its soft warmth. He flinches as I take it in my palm and gently begin to rub its length. He is uncomfortable with this, His body is not relaxed, tense and upright he sits staring down at me with an almost horrified look on his face; but his cock is showing a different range of emotions. It is growing in length and girth as I rub.

I lower my head further and feed the flaccid flesh into my orifice. My mouth is hot and inviting, wet and textured just like a real human whore's mouth. I suck him in completely, rolling my tongue around the shaft; slowly I withdraw until only the tip remains. My hand on the ever growing shaft I clamp my lips around him and suck, quick, hard, powerful sucks, I slurp around the head and then begin moving my hand also. Up and down I go until he has grown much larger and I feel his body relax a little. I stop sucking.

Keeping his cock in my mouth I begin gently running the tip of my synthetic tongue around the rim of his head, touching every single sensitive spot like they had never been touched before. He gasps and holds the back of my head, I don't want him to cum yet, he still has another 6 minutes of pleasure, so I slow down. I let his now rock hard penis slip from my lips and I rub gently with one hand. He is now so hot and big, I can see the veins throbbing, forcing his desire into every pore of his huge dick.

Slowly I place him between my lips and take it in, all the way to the back of my throat, until my nose is buried in his hair. Then back up again, and down. My hands stay on his hips, finger tips gently applying pressure as I speed up my attack on his cock. When I feel him getting too excited I slow down again and press my hand firmly around the base of his dick. I tickle up the shaft and lick the pre-cum from the tip and then down again, I gently lick around his balls, the hair would tickle if I could feel it brushing my face. Then I take him in my mouth again; hand on his balls I gently roll them as my sucking increases.

He grips the arms of the chair, his hips now in unison with my sucking, thrusting up to fuck my face with renewed vigour. One hand comes round behind my head as if to hold me there, to stop me withdrawing the pleasure I was giving. He grunts and with one last thrust cums deep into my face.

I continue to suck making sure I get every last drop of his hot sticky spunk. He relaxes back into the cushions and lets me lick him clean. As I finish I look up at him and see he is smiling, gently running his finger up and down my arm without seeming to notice, or care that all he is touching is cold metal. I regain my standing position and take a step back from his lap allowing him to move away and dress.

Once again I am alone, I sit, legs crossed over one another and watch the door. Watching, waiting.

partyfairy
partyfairy
41 Followers