Androids Ch. 01

Story Info
He has fun in future.
955 words
3.41
29.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Settings

He lived in an old house with 2 windows, a door, a doorbell, a dog and a father. His father was a computer and machine operator. His mother had died before she could have seen him turn 1. He was tall, lanky, fit, had dark brown chocolate hair, green eyes, and white skin. He had inherited his mothers looks, and his fathers abilities. His name was Eric.

She was made by a scientist named Sutelin. She was white, soft, and had blue eyes with black hair. She was tall, fit, and looked very sexy. She had no name.

This story takes place after the Trixes had come. The Trixes were little people full of knowledge. Too much knowledge. So people destroyed them They built only one thing during their time here. A time machine.

People had always pushed him around. he was tall, but not very smart, and not a really cute guy. He had almost no friends, and lived to fiddle with machines and video games. He was a whiz at mechanics and construction, but in maths and communication skills he was given an F. He had never fit in. He enjoyed reading and history. One day while surfing on his laptop, he found a place called the Trixes home page. His dad was away on a business trip, so he wouldn't come home until 3 weeks later. He went to it, and saw something that opened his eyes forever.

He scrolled down the page, and found what he was looking for. A buying number. He put down $60,000 for his bid. 2 days later it came. A Time Machine. He didn't believe it would work, so he had it charged to one of his rivals' dad's credit card. He was reading the manual when he saw an advertisement on T.V. He saw ladies giving people lapdances and letting them feel their breasts freely. He went back to work, and thought, "If I could get this to work, I could bring sluts to my house from in the days of the 1900s." So he worked.

He looked at it up close. It looked good. He put the starter in the socket, and turned it on. It went running smoothly. He turned the dial to 1998, and then pushed go. He blacked out because of the flashing lights all around him. When he woke, he found himself in the same house. He saw his dog as a puppy, his fish as guppies, and his cat as a kitten. He went outside. It was cold, but familiar. He was walking down the street, when he saw a women with a low cut dress, a tight shirt, and blond hair walking towards him. He walked up to her, and told her that he would pay her if she sucked his dick. She went screaming away yelling some thing like perv. He didn't understand, so he went back to his machine, and turned it on. This time he set the dial back to his own time, and when he was about to hit go, his arm slipped on the "dashboard", and set the dial to a new time. Then because of the lights, he blacked out again.

He woke to find himself on a construction site. The air was stale, and he couldn't hear crickets or cars anywhere around him. He got out of his machine and started walking down the streets till he got to what looked like a convenience store. He went inside to ask someone why it was so quiet. He looked around, and saw that this wasn't a store, it was an underground lair for some merchandise. The items were all in boxes, and when he peekend inside, he gasped.

He got the box back to his machine, and went to his own time. He noted the date. 3087 D.C. He got it into his house, and took the box apart. He looked at his clock. Saturday, 12, 03, 2934. Excellent. He still had about 2 weeks left. He opened the box, and took out the instruction booklet. It was quite heavy. He opened the bag, and out slipped a controller. It had 2 buttons on each side of the oval shape, and a triangle button in the middle. He looked at the manual. It said SRE3.71-CF. He took a look at what was standing before him. A women of unmistakenly beauty was standing naked in front of him. She had soft-looking large breasts, a firm stomach, long slender legs, and a very small looking vagina. Her eyes were closed, but she had amazingly good long black hair. He ran his hand over her body. She didn't move, but looked very real. Her breasts were very firm, but soft to the touch, and her pussy was small but very stretchy. He wagered he could fit his 2 fists in there and still be room for his dick. He read the manual, and pressed the buttons in the right order, and spoke his name, her serial number, and what he wanted her name to be. He then told what he wanted her to look like, and she would change that when he told her to. He said the password for the sex and stripping modes, and the password for that password. The cover up was Mary, and the sex and other functions password was Jessica. He then toyed with her functions, and put the controller down. He carried her up to his room, and laid her on the bed. He cleaned up his mess, and went to get another doll.

Here ends Chapter 1 of Androids. The other chapters are going to be about Jenn's and Marcie's adventures with Eric and each other.