Andromeda 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you God?"

With a voice of an angel, she shook her head no and said: "I am the Mother of these beloved organisms who wish to eternally bond with your subjects with the blessing of your God."

After a long pause, Brother Anderson nodded, opened his book and pointed to the places we would assume. His delivery was shaky yet determined as if he was giving the sermon of a lifetime. Gold bands miraculously appeared on our ring fingers at the appropriate time in the sermon, and a choir of angelic voices erupted joyfully when he completed the service and we signed the legal documents. As I kissed the sweetest lips ever made, my entire body seemed to envelope her as if we merged into one complete entity. Harvey stumbled to a patio chair with the help of his new bride; overwhelmed but happier than I had ever seen him. His mate climbed onto his lap, soothing him with her hands and soft words.

Bottles of Don Perignon appeared on the picnic table with a huge cake that literally glowed. The celebration kicked in, and laughter abounded amidst stolen kisses. Brother Anderson gave a quick toast to our success and sampled the exotic flavored pastry that seemed to heighten the effects of the alcohol. After handshakes, congratulatory words, and a humble bow to the Queen of the brides, he excused himself and slowly drove away. Somehow he knew he had presided over the most amazing experience of his life. Harvey winked at me and I returned it knowing, despite the many challenges, we had ascended to the pinnacle of our lives.

12