Androshorts: The Arse man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just as part of a pissed discussion I'd had with the other yummy mummy at the bank, Dawn.

Dawn was my age and had a daughter the same age as Nicky and we took them on play dates together, and we had a lot in common.

She came round to my place and we opened a bottle of wine, and then a second. We got all giggly and I noticed my latest sexy undies hanging on my stair rail in a cellophane cover waiting for me to take them upstairs and she noticed and said how pretty they were, and I confessed my penchant for the stuff. She said that while she liked undies she was more into being naked for her fella as while the undies were nice there was no substitute for skin on skin, and they were so crazy for each other still, her in just a baggy T-shirt and jeans made him want to grab her and screw her.

We moved on to our favourite things during sex and soon were discussing wanking as I couldn't really wax lyrically about intercourse as I hadn't had anything, other than the embarrassing fumble with Richard since I split with Tom, and we ended with how we liked our toys.

I said that I preferred clitoral stimulators over dildos and vibrators. After a few moments we were into the nitty gritty and favoured positions, and Dawn said about how she loved her multiples especially when her husband Jim went down on her.

"Multiples?" I asked.

She giggled and put a hand on mine,

"A multiple orgasm Darling," she said. The look on her face suggested she'd read my puzzled expression. "You mean you've never had one?"

"I don't think so," I said.

"So you always stop after one?"

"Yes."

"Oh Darling, women are specially designed to have come after come, and I can heartily recommend it!" She gave me some basic instructions, or at least told me what she did and had we not had two four year old's running about the place I'm sure we'd have gotten down to it.

The next weekend Mum asked Nicky if he'd like to go to go to London with her and Grandpa that weekend to see the sights. He agreed straight away of course and I saw an opportunity to experiment with multiple orgasms.

I was too tired to try Friday night but on Saturday morning I woke up, slipped on my black satin kimono robe and went to the kitchen and made myself tea and toast and went back to bed with it, in company with my radio and a music only station.

I finished my tea, and lay there feeling warm and comfy and undid the belt on my robe, so it gently slipped either side of me. My naked body felt good and I enjoyed some gentle stroking and rubbing. Finally I could hold off no longer and took my clitty buzzer and just put it straight to work. In no time flat I was climbing the hill to my first come and didn't I just, only this time rather than the gentle come down with the soft tremors I was used to I kept going and I felt I was climbing the hill again, only this time, the trip took much less time and I was there, gasping out to my empty house my pleasure and delight. I climbed the hill four times in about three and a half minutes and eventually had to stop because I didn't think my energy levels would allow me anymore.

My groin had the most wonderful ache to it the like I'd never known before. I slept for about an hour and woke up feeling like I not a care in the world. I sent Dawn a text.

'Done the MO, wow, thanks for your advice ;-) will be trying that again!'

She replied,

'Good for body and mind, helps reduce stress and is FREE! Same again tomorrow Darling, I will if U will. CU Monday hun.'

I was so relaxed I just hung around the house in my kimono and a pair of panties. I had a bath and masturbated, coming twice, and ordered a pizza in celebration. I even went to the door in my kimono, hoping to give a cheap thrill to a standard spotty 18 year old pizza boy but it was delivered by a very nice girl covered head to foot in GoreTex waterproofs but she did tell me how nice I smelled and asked me the fragrance.

I watched a couple of movies and ate most of my pizza, and went to bed; I went all electric again and had another four comes. I drifted off to sleep with the vibe still on top of the bed and buzzing itself to the end of the batteries.

I woke the next morning and my clit was still erect from the day before and almost too sensitive to touch. I did mind you, but because my toy was dead I had to do it manually and I started to get sore.

I snuck naked into Nicky's room ducking under his open curtains and our neighbours' washing cars and mowing lawns and pinched some of the necessary AA batteries from his many powered toys. This tiny naughty act turned me on even more, and I went for another triple before a shower and a trip to Mum's for Sunday lunch and collect my boy.

When I did see Dawn the next morning she raised her eyebrows in a questioning smile, I raised all ten fingers, dropped them then raised four.

She mouthed 'fourteen?' back at me with a beaming grin. I nodded.

"What time Sunday morning?" she said in all innocence.

"About quarter to ten," I said innocently back.

"Same time as me," she grinned. I walked past her and she held up her hand and her extended pinky finger - I reciprocated and we shook little fingers. "MO sisters!" she said with a rude growl.

"Yeah!" I growled back, thinking about how that hand had been the one that made her come. We worked in different parts of the building so there was no uncomfortable looks between us as we realised what we had admitted to each other.

I walked back from the hair dresser that Saturday afternoon feeling fashion model hot. Not only had they done my hair to look tousled, cool and sexy, Jo the hairdresser offered to have one of her girls do my make for me for an extra few quid. I was so pleased that I did, just for their expertise with foundation, blushers, the wonderful eye makeup that made my already dark eyes look a thousand times better.

My lippy was a sharp, hot deep shiny red and I didn't eat or drink in fear I might mess it up!

I'd showered my body before leaving for my make over so it was just a case of going home, getting dressed and waiting with bated breath for my taxi to arrive.

I'd shaved my legs, my armpits and had bleached my upper lip - The curse of being an Andros woman but something I'd gotten used to. I shaved my pussy leaving just a tiny landing strip.

The stockings and suspenders went on first, and I noticed the tiny bows at my heels. I put on my shoes while I was in that frame of mind. Then my boy shorts, shit but they looked good and suggested more than they showed, and sat just over the curve of my bottom.

Then the bra, and I adjusted my boobs until I had them where I wanted them.

My dress slipped over the top and I pulled it into shape. My cleavage was fantastic, probably the best ever and I was displaying just the right amount of flesh.

I took my clutch bag, slipped my mobile, some lippy and a tiny comb into it then a card and some cash. By the time I'd walked down the stairs I saw the car pulling up outside.

Thank fuck, I was so excited I don't think I could have sat around for too long in my state. I took my short black raincoat from the hall stand and covered myself with it. Steve was going to get a treat and he had to wait for it!

The driver came to the door and not Steve.

"Miss Clarke?" he said in an Eastern European accent.

"Yes?"

"Won't you come this way?" He held out his arm and there was the open door of a large black car, and sat in it was a smiling Steve resplendent in his fitted black dinner jacket looking every inch like James Bond himself and holding out a champagne glass.

I walked across the car and stepped in, the driver gently closed the door and I sat down next to my escort for the evening.

"Wow Steve," I said, "I can see why you said posh. I hope I don't let you down with my poor attempts." That was shit for a start but I didn't want him to guess straight away that my arrival this evening was based on something like 20 hours preparation!

We clinked glasses and Steve said,

"Here's to a wonderful night..."

"A wonderful night..." I said looking up into his handsome face. Try as I might I could not stop myself from giggling. He laughed back.

"You've been thinking about this haven't you?" he said.

"Might have been," I sipped some more champagne and giggled more.

"Your make-up looks fantastic and probably professionally done, as is your hair."

I pursed my lips and looked at him.

"Are you suggesting that my make-up doesn't normally look fantastic?"

"Alex, you ALWAYS look fantastic," he smiled at me, "And do you know what?"

"What?"

"You bloody know it as well don't you."

"A bit..." I said shyly, "Cheers!" I downed my glass and held it out to him for more.

He laughed a deep throaty chuckle that made my toes curl. Wow!

As I had my second glass of champagne the car slowed, and Steve smiled.

"Ah, here we are!"

We were parked outside of the Royal hotel, one of the poshest places in the town. I could see lots of other people in similar clothes to ours and I was pleased to see that it was all cocktail dresses and not long gowns.

We got out of the car and walked up the stairs into the hotel, and I was pleased to see it was a cabaret evening, what my grandparents would have called a 'dinner and dance'.

The bill was quite good and included several people I'd actually heard of.

We headed for the cloak room and Steve looked at me expectantly. I stepped towards the counter and handed Steve my clutch bag. I turned my back to him and slipped my raincoat from my shoulders and handed it across taking the small ticket the receptionist already had for me. I took it from her with a smile, and turned.

Steve's mouth hung open and he looked shocked for a fraction of a second, then returned to his usual cool look.

"Good try Steve," I said, "it was worth every second and you know it."

"Too quick for me Alex," he said and took my hand, kissing it gently before leading me into the ballroom.

All through the meal and the various performers appeared and did their acts. There were singers, two dancers and a couple of comedians, all supported by a quite sizeable band that played brilliantly. Despite the excellent food and the regular distraction of the acts I could see that Steve hardly took his eyes from me the whole time.

Our chances to talk were limited to the few breaks in the music when the next course was brought out.

"So Steve," I said sitting up straight as the second sweet trolley came around, it was partly to attract the waiter's attention (the mango and passion fruit meringue with fresh cream was to die for) but mostly to straighten my cleavage and elongate my neck. "You like what you see?"

"Nah," he said, "you look fucking terrible; what IS that dress you've dragged on," he'd adopted that very camp bitchy voice again.

I giggled; it was obvious that he was impressed, and I was starting to seriously doubt that he was gay. OK, I knew from two occasions that he was a damn fine actor, and what I had to guess was if he was gay and acted straight or was he straight and acted gay? Worse case scenario he would bisexual, but whatever he was if he didn't throw me down and screw me, I'd explode.

Whichever was the case I knew that in forty minutes or so the acts would finish and the band would play for dancing. I would give him Alexa's best, 100% Andros woman and see what happened.

The last of the acts finished and there was another break when cheese and biscuits were served, along with a fantastic Port. Always one of my favourites, I did Stilton and sips of Port, it was heaven.

To see a gorgeous man completely preoccupied by me only made it better!

The orchestra returned along with the girl singer, and they played some fantastic music, show tunes, old standards, a few pop songs, it was extremely nice and just a bit romantic.

"So Alexa," said Steve using my full name again, which he never had done before this evening, "would you dance with me?"

"I'd love to Steve," I said and giggled a little bit. He stood and took my hand and we stepped on to the floor. The tune was 'That ol' devil called love' and he took me in his arms we moved very gently to the music. We pulled close, and I could feel his muscular frame pushing against my soft feminine one and we stared into each-others faces and the inevitable happened.

His face came close to mine and our lips met. Gently at first, then firmer as our passion grew.

"Wow Steve, you are one hell of a kisser!" I whispered into his ear.

"You're not doing so bad yourself Alex," he kissed me again. I slid my tongue against his and next I felt his hand slide from the small of my back down to my arse where it cupped and squeezed gently.

"Hmm," he said taking a break from our tongue battle, "you're wearing those boy shorts aren't you."

"Yeah," I said; I took a deep breath and put my mouth to his ear, "If you'd like to come back to my place I'll show you what else I've got on."

"Oh yeah," he said, "It'll be nice to finally see your undies for real rather than guessing what you're wearing." He started to kiss me again, but this time his hand on my arse moved slightly and the next thing I knew, his thumb and forefinger had pinched the edge of my panties and hidden by the darkness of the room and the other dancers he pulled them so that the thin strip of silk and lace pulled against my crotch. He began to saw it back and forth and I gasped - I was in such as state of sexual tension that I began to gasp and writhe the tiniest bit.

How the fuck could Steve have this effect on me! I hugged him tight and whispered in his ear, burbled really. I would have liked to have said something coherent but I was so excited I couldn't!

"Are you going to come for me Alex?" he whispered into my ear as my hips bucked and pulsed, completely out of my control.

"Awww Steve," I gasped as quietly as I could, "that's... that's not... fair... aww shit..." I all but fell against him as he made me come for the very first time. Don't get me wrong I had been dreaming about this moment for a week or so, but if I'm honest I didn't see it being on a packed dance floor surrounded by a couple of hundred other people. I was so stewed up that on reflection I guess he could have just squeezed my boobs a few times and I still would have exploded in his arms.

The music decreased in sound level and tempo and rested against him getting my breath back. He led me back to my table and we finished our drinks and I collected my bag. It took us a few minutes to collect my coat and soon I was suggesting we get a taxi.

"Hell no," he said, "I have a room here." He said.

"You were that sure you'd be bedding me were you?" I said with a grin.

"Not at all, as it happens the firm have cancelled the B&B I was staying in and I can't get back into my house until Wednesday evening so I happen to be staying here."

"Can't get back into your house?"

"Rented it out," he said, "I live on the Berkshire border and where ever the bank sends me up or down the country, it's normally for a few months so my local letting agent puts short term students or such on there. Pays the mortgage for the rest of the year."

"Wow," I said, "must be a pain in the arse though, not being able to get to all your stuff and have people sleeping in your bed."

"Spare mattress," he said, "lock all my stuff in the attic room, no problem."

He took my hand and led me to the lifts, and soon we were kissing again with no one else to bother us.

The short ride up, and the short walk to his room, passed so quickly and I was so preoccupied that I can tell you nothing of the inside of the lift, the decoration in the corridors or even the room number.

Once inside I grabbed him again and we just stood in the middle of his softly lit room, kissing and caressing, me still with my clutch bag in one hand and jacket over my other arm.

Steve stopped for breath and took my stuff throwing my coat on to the large sofa in the room and my clutch bag on the bed. He stepped back and sat on the edge of the it pulling me to sit on his lap.

I put my arms around his neck and started to kiss him again, wriggling me arse onto his erection I could feel through my dress and his trousers, that was a good sign.

Fuck, who was I kidding, there was no way that we weren't going to get it on tonight!

"So, deeply personal question," I said stopping our kissing to rest my forehead against his, "I guess from all of this that you aren't actually gay?"

"A bit; I'm a lesbian," he said, "I get off sleeping with women..." He closed his mouth over mine again.

I laughed,

"Oh, thank God for that!" I rolled my eyes and we laughed, hugging each other.

During that hug, his sensitive fingers found the zip for my dress under my arm and is slid down, I added a pleased 'hmmmm' to his simple act that would end in so much pleasure for me.

I stood, slipped the shoulders over my arms and took a step away from him. As if waiting for the proverbial drum roll I waited and then shook the dress from my body; as if hearing Aunt Nix in my head I put my weight on one leg, hands on hips and posed for him.

"Fucking Wow Alex!" he said, "Shit but that was worth the wait!"

"You like?"

It was obvious that he 'liked' as he leaned forward slightly to improve his view.

I turned my back on him, bending slightly to stick out my bum at him, giving it just the slightest wriggle to encourage him.

"Fuck Alexa, come here."

I did, I couldn't have ignored that request, no, that demand if I tried.

I sat on his lap and he put his arms around me. I proceeded to undo his bow tie as his hands strayed up and down my back, stroking my goose-pimpled flesh and just holding me. It was yummy.

I pulled his tie free of his neck, it was a real one. Next I unbuttoned his shirt slowly exposing his wonderful broad, beautifully defined chest with pectorals six pack all on display.

It was my turn to run my hands across his body now.

"Let's get comfortable Alex," and he indicated the bed behind him. I smiled.

"Oh yeah." We stood and I climbed onto the bed, walking cat like down the bed, my arse wriggling for him to see.

He sat down and undid his shoes and skinned off his trousers and socks in one movement, rolling to lay next to me in just his tight elasticated boxer shorts, the erection and I had been wriggling against looking huge under the elastane covering.

He was on his back while I was laying on my side to one side of him, and his right arm was around my back and he unclipped my bra with just his thumb and forefinger!

I tried to hide my shock, but it was to no avail as my boobs lost their control and were free.

"Ooh nice," said Steve, taking my brassiere in his teeth and pulling it forward. It fell the rest of the way of its own accord and I pulled my arms out of the piece of translucent material, taking it and throwing it to join my LBD on the chair where I had placed it moments before.

As I did that I felt the first warm male hands on my boobs in longer than I could remember and he was so very tender with them, caressing, squeezing before finally sucking my left nipple then my right into his mouth, pinching them and helping with the sexual itch I'd been feeling since he'd picked me up that night.

I figured it was my turn now and as he suckled me, I place a hand on the shaft of his covered penis and squeezed that, it was iron hard and I shuddered, partly from his loving my big tits but mostly from the thought that pretty soon this thing would be hard and up inside me, fucking me and taking me to paradise, at least I hoped he would.

I squeezed and then stroked him through the material bringing forth a 'hmmmm' from him again and he raised his bottom, which I guessed was his hint to pull his shorts off of him.

So I did. Pulling myself from his arms I knelt across him, putting a hand inside his shorts on either hip to pull them down and his huge cock, free of their elastic control sprung up and out and I felt it touch my bottom lip. I giggled,