Andy and Megan's Underwear Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andjohn1
Andjohn1
38 Followers

Lisa smiled and put it back.

"Moving on, shall we?" Megan asked.

She closed that drawer and opened the top drawer. This one you should all get a kick out of, they're my naughty panties. She opened it up to reveal strings and lace everywhere. This is where she kept all of her sexy single, double, and triple string g-strings, crotch-less panties, lace everything, and pearl g-strings, not to mention all the novelty panties. There were open back briefs, thongs with big bows on them, and panties with garter belt straps. Matt dove his hands right into the pile, in no time his hands were tangled in strings and straps.

"Wow, this is amazing!" said Matt.

"I'm so jealous!" remarked Lisa in a light hearted way.

"You guys are well on your way." I said.

"Well, one more drawer to go. You guys ready?" Megan asked.

"It has all of my teddies, baby dolls, corsets, and bodysuits." she said while opening it up.

Lisa held up a teddy "Wow so hot! You have to add your new one to this drawer!"

Megan's eyes glowed "yeah, you're right, I almost forgot about that!"

Lisa admired the piece she was holding up. It was black with lace. She turned them around to the backside.

"OH! These have an opening split along the crotch and half way up the butt.

"Is there a reason for having the opening go that far back?" Matt questioned with a smirk.

Megan looked at me. "Should we show them?"

My heart started to race. Was she really going to do what I think she was going to do?! Megan grabbed the teddy from Lisa and walked over to her night stand and pulled out our drawer from its tracks and dumped the rest of our sex toys on the bed on top of all my underwear.

Megan looked at Matt "Pick one." As she pointed to the 3 sizes of anal plugs.

"Doesn't the big one hurt?" Matt asked.

"Once I get going it feels fantastic!" said Megan.

"I wanna see you take it!" blurted Matt.

Lisa's mouth was wide open in disbelief on how blunt her husband was.

"Come on over babe." Megan said to me as she crawled on the bed.

I quickly came over by her and grabbed all 3 anal plugs. She stripped off her panties and slipped on the black teddy. She positioned herself in a doggy style position but with her upper body lowered with her face resting against my underwear. She reached back with both of her hands and stretched her ass cheeks to expose her beautifully shaven pussy and her puckered asshole. Matt sat on the bed by me and Lisa sat in front of him to watch.

I decided to take a minute and warm her up by sucking her pussy. She was already dripping from all the excitement leading up to this.

"Shit, that's hot." said Lisa.

I switched back and forth between sucking her and putting my tongue in the entrance to her pussy and fucked her with my tongue.

"Fuck my ass babe, I've been waiting all day!" exclaimed Megan.

I got right to it and drenched her ass hole with my saliva. I started with the smallest plug and pressed against her hole. She gave a quiet moan as I pressed and all three of us began to watch the toy disappear inside her. Soon enough she reached the base of the plug. This one was easy for her but I still always started with it because it was a good way to loosen her up.

Matt began to slip his hand into Lisa's bra. She reached her hand back and grabbed the back of his neck as he began to suck on her neck.

I fucked Megan with the plug a little bit until she looked back and instantly I knew she was ready for the next size. I pulled the first one out and started putting the next size in her. We watched her anus stretch over the biggest part of the plug.

"Oh my god that's hot!" said Matt.

"Agreed. This is amazing and so erotic." remarked Lisa.

Lisa turned her neck and started kissing Matt deeply. Matt slipped his hand down the front of Lisa's stomach until he reached her pussy. He started rubbing her clit through her panties. After a quick make out session, Lisa got bold and took hold of the anal plug that was inside Megan and began to push and pull on it.

"You like that Megan?" Lisa asked.

Megan looked back to see Lisa fucking her.

She moaned and replied, "Oh! Yeah, fuck me, give it to me!"

Matt grabbed a vibrator from the bed and pulled the crotch of Lisa's thong to the side and began to slide it inside her. Both girls began to moan together.

"Babe! Put the big one in me and fuck me! I need your cock too!" Megan shouted.

We pulled the middle plug out of her and began pressing the biggest plug in her. Her ass puckered around that plug and I could see Lisa and Matt were in shock on how well Megan was taking it.

"Owwwwww Fuuuuuck that's big!" screamed Megan.

Matt timed up turning the vibrator on as Megan was accepting the biggest part of the plug. Lisa jumped in surprise and sighed in pleasure.

"Oh fuck that's amazing!" yelled Lisa.

I finally pushed Megan's plug past the biggest point and her hole consumed the rest of it until the base rested against her cheeks. I saw a cock ring on the bed and moved my thong to the side and slipped it on me. I came up behind Megan and pressed my hard cock against her pussy opening. She sat up and braced the head board as I pushed my shaft deeper and deeper inside her.

"Holy cow, I'm SOO FULL!" Megan gasped.

Lisa and Matt were having a great time with the vibrator while they watched us, but they wanted to join in with us. Lisa turned and laid on her back with her head under Megan's breasts. She was on the edge of the bed and held her knees up to her stomach. Matt came up to Lisa and took his cock out and began to insert himself inside her. I could hear her begin to suck on Megan's breasts.

Megan showed her love for it as she began to yell, "oh yeah! Suck them, suck them hard!"

I began to fuck Megan hard. I slammed my cock in her over and over.

Megan's screams were getting higher and higher. I could tell she was getting close already. The view was so hot seeing Matt and Lisa fucking and having Megan's holes filled while also getting pleasure from Lisa. I also admired Megan's teddy as the lace covered her back side and split where her plug was sitting.

Megan was rubbing her clit as fast as she could until she couldn't take it any longer and let out a huge moan as she shook and squirmed with an orgasm. We all paused for a bit while we watched Megan recover. I took my cock out and let her collapse on the bed right above Lisa's head. She was spent but had a satisfied relieved look on her face. She loved enjoying a hot orgasm and she's never had so much attention at one time.

Matt took his cock out of Lisa and let her lay next to Megan. Lisa found another smaller butt plug on the bed and asked Megan if she would help put it in her. She mentioned she had never used a plug before. It was the perfect size for a beginner. Megan asked Matt if he could lay down on the bed and have Lisa lay on top of him. They agreed and got into position. Matt's cock was right by Lisa's pussy opening but he didn't insert himself yet. I pulled Lisa's thong to the side while Megan drenched her ass in lube. Megan told her to get ready as she put the plug at her opening. She lightly pressed and released pressure to get her ass used to it. Little by little she would go further in. Lisa gave "oww's" and "ahh's" as Megan played. Eventually Megan could feel Lisa's ass begin to take it. Before we knew it the plug was in its proper place.

"Wow! This is amazing!" remarked Lisa.

Megan grabbed Matt's cock, stroked it a few times and then put it in Lisa's pussy. Lisa moaned really loud as Matt's cock slid in her. She slowly moved back and forth on him. We could tell that she was soaking in the feeling of being so full with both holes filled. She began to rock faster and faster. All of a sudden it seemed like Lisa become wildly obsessed with Matt's cock in her. Matt moaned along with Lisa as they both enjoyed each other.

Megan knew I didn't cum yet, so she picked a pair of silk panties from her drawer and started rubbing my cock while we watched Lisa and Matt. After a few minutes, she wrapped the pair of panties around the base of my shaft and started to suck my cock. She felt amazing and I loved being able to watch Lisa and Matt fuck.

We were having a hell of a good time and enjoyed every minute of it. After a little while Megan had a naughty idea. She got up and went over by Lisa to ask her a question quietly.

"Do it! Do it do it!" Lisa exclaimed.

Megan had a naughty grin as she took me and centered me behind Lisa.

"Lisa wants more!" Megan stated.

Megan guided my cock into Lisa's pussy while Matt's cock was still inside her. Oh man was it a tight fit. I entered her slowly and carefully.

"Oh my goodness! Fuck! Oh shit! Keep going!" Lisa encouraged.

Megan added some lube to Lisa's ass and pussy to make things easier while also making her ass look really sexy. Then, Megan did something else that I didn't expect. She came up behind me wearing a strap on. At first she teased me and glided the shaft between my legs. I got so excited for what was coming. She grabbed both of my ass cheeks and spread them wide as she slowly inserted the tip into me. Fuck it felt amazing! Once she got inside me, she took hold of waist and had her way and thrusted her whole body against mine. I was getting pleasure from fucking Lisa and from getting fucked at the same time. It was incredible!

Lisa encouraged us to go faster as we all were getting close to climaxing. Seeing Lisa with a plug and 2 cocks was exhilarating to witness. Matt and Lisa were getting loud and so was I. I felt my cock was about to release so I pulled out of her and shot cum all over Lisa's ass and thong. Matt was close behind me and came in Lisa's pussy just as Lisa began to shake with a huge orgasm. Her orgasm was so powerful that she couldn't stop shaking for a few minutes. Megan took the strap on out of me and Matt took his cock out of Lisa. Megan couldn't help but run to Lisa's pussy and began to suck up Matt's cum as it dripped out of her. Seeing Megan's face buried in another girls pussy was a sight to see.

After, we all settled down we picked out new underwear and panties to wear and grabbed some wine. We all cuddled together and drank in front of our fireplace. It sure was a magical day. We made sure to have more get togethers with Matt and Lisa. We even had a few gatherings at their house to see their new underwear collection that soon became an addiction just like ours.

Andjohn1
Andjohn1
38 Followers
12