Andy Becomes Mandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl stood Andy up and we looked in astonishment. In front of us was a tall, slim and undeniably attractive blond woman with a full figure, fantastic long legs in sexy clothing, but with a cock standing proud in front of her. We had to get that hidden away in the tight rubber panties that Cheryl had taken off earlier so whilst Cheryl was adding the blouse to Andy's outfit I went to collect a couple of ice cubes to cool his ardour. On my return I whistled as I came in through the door. Cheryl had taken full advantage of my short absence and had helped Andy into the nicely fitted white silk blouse we had chosen and was stroking Andy's breasts through the fabric.

I quickly moved to hold Andy's hard flesh in my cold hands, melting ice against its heat made Andy yelp a little but it had the desired effect. Soon his flesh was of a more reasonable size and form so we asked him to step into the shiny rubber knickers Cheryl had so recently vacated. Sliding them up his legs I stroked gently at the nylon covered flesh before easing the tight fabric over his softening member. His ass cheeks were held tightly in place and the slight bulge that was his cock was hardly visible in the constrains of the fabric. I knew if it grew it would become a little more obvious but the asymmetric cut red silk skirt we now helped him into was just loose enough to hide what was underneath. He looked really stunning and we only needed the shoes before we could let him see himself. As Cheryl had been wearing her high heeled sandals with ankle straps, we had got a pair we thought would fit Andy. As he slipped them on and stood up he wobbled a bit in the unfamiliar heels. All this time he had been quiet but now he let out a sigh, saying, "I have never thought of doing this before but it is really turning me on. This clothing feels so sexy, maybe because its 'forbidden' but how you ladies can wear this all the time and not feel aroused is beyond me."

We both smiled at Andy's comments. He did now look, at least to me, a very sexy woman and it made me more horny to know that underneath was a cock waiting to be used for mine and Cheryl's pleasure. The heels highlighted his slim ankles and calves, whilst making his small, firm bum cheeks tighter. I hadn't realised just how much I would get turned on by seeing Andy so sexily attired, and my juices were in full flow just thinking about being screwed senseless by these two erotic 'women' around me. We took Andy to get a look at himself in a good full length mirror, and he stumbled as he saw the vision in front of him.

"Oooh, god, I can't believe what you have done to me! Is that really me? That's truly scary... and yet ... ", he mumbled, "... and yet this is so comfortable and not threatening its almost scary in that way instead!"

"Lets go out before we just get rampant with you," I said and we watched Andy as he walked carefully in his high heels out to the car. The short journey to the shops was uneventful, and we concentrated on helping Andy keep his voice suitably pitched to avoid detection. We decided to call him Mandy whilst we were out (which stuck for the rest of our night in too!) and I explained what was happening and where we were going.

"Shops here open late tonight so we are calling in on the sex shop first where you have to buy something for our use on you later. Then a short walk to a cafe bar for a drink and snack before we take you home and have our wicked way with you. And just to make sure you realise the predicament you got into, think about your favourite sexy positions you like a woman in.... as you might just be in them yourself!"

We walked across to the pedestrian area and down towards the sex shop. Mandy was between Cheryl and I and was coping very well with the high heels and unusual outfit. We giggled a little, and I could tell Mandy was nervous in case his true sexual identity was discovered, but the admiring glances of a group of men showed otherwise. I smiled inwardly at his growing confidence, and we stepped inside the shop. I whispered to Mandy, "All you need get is a strap-on... just a little addition for Cheryl and I, but you might consider your choice based on where it will be used later tonight!"

Mandy almost stumbled when she heard that but we continued in to the back of the shop. I have only been in these places very occasionally, but this one was light, airy and not at all threatening to the three attractive women now looking at the vast array of false cocks and dildoes in front of us. Mandy drew breath as the realisation grew that she was in way over her head. I saw her shake her head slightly as she tentatively reached out for a long, slim, curved cock with a sturdy looking leather harness. She slid the pink rubber shaft around in her hands, breathing quietly as she felt the ridges that would soon be working us all into a frenzy. She made the decision very quickly, saying to Cheryl and I quietly, "Lets get this over with and get on home before the fantasy gets me too excited and we give it all away!"

Cheryl paid for it, and the girl serving us giggled slightly as we stood waiting for the purchase to be wrapped up. She looked coyly at our feet as she handed over the parcel but quickly raised her head and made direct eye contact as we set off out of the shop. I thought I saw her wink, and made a mental note to come back here on a quieter day and explore this further. For now we had some fun to get on with and though we had said we would take a slow drink in a cafe a quick discussion with Cheryl and Mandy suggested we had better get back before we all explode!

12