Andy Ch. 01

Story Info
Guy unwillingly deflowers girlfriend.
2.2k words
3.02
57.9k
18

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy was a pretty average guy. At 24 years old he had graduated from University and pretty quickly found a job in his field. He was slightly under paid, like most of his peers, but he was very hard-working and intended to have a bright career.

Physically he wasn't the best looking guy in the world, but he wasn't ugly either. He had sort of a baby face, which girls found really cute, and he looked at least five years younger than he actually was.

He had dark hair and eyes, an average body, not too muscular, and had what people call a "beer belly", that his girlfriend didn't seem to mind; in fact she even liked it.

Speaking of his girlfriend, she was a pretty good looking girl, at least way better looking than he was. She had long brown hair, was thin, had very long legs and a pretty small chest, but her amazing big round ass made up for it.

He had been with her for almost a year now and he had pretty strong feelings for her, although he didn't know for sure if he was in love. Sometimes he felt like he wasn't made for love, or feelings in general, they made him uncomfortable; but what he felt for his girlfriend, Laura, was strong enough to make him consider marrying her one day.

He was a very traditional guy in that aspect; he knew he wanted a family and he wanted to be able to provide for his future wife and off-spring. He wasn't particularly spiritual but he had religious beliefs that might seem "backwards" to most people his age (or even older).

First of all he respected women to a very high degree; he didn't respect guys who would treat women badly, or use them for sex, and that's one thing that made him different from most of his friends.

He valued a girl's virginity above everything, he saw it as a gift that should only been given to a husband; that's why after almost a year of being with Laura, they hadn't slept together yet.

She seemed to be okay with it, she was nineteen and still a virgin, so she never pressured him to do anything, and didn't mind having just oral sex and mutually masturbating.

He was very good at it too and was able to give her multiple orgasms, so she was okay with not having penetrative sex, but sometimes she felt like there was something wrong with her, because he didn't want to do the most natural thing a man and a woman who loved each other could do.

Lately she had been thinking about confronting him about it, but she didn't know how to do it.

One night they were at Andy's place, making out on the sofa while watching Netflix, and all of a sudden he stopped kissing her, took her face in his hands, looked her in the eye and he told her "I think I love you".

She smiled and replied "I love you too" and kissed him back. She was wearing a skirt and a tank top. She started grinding her crotch on his leg while they made out and she could feel herself getting wetter and wetter.

She felt his big erection growing through his sweatpants, so she started massaging it. He groaned, took off his sweatpants, got on top of her and started rubbing his crotch against hers.

The only thing separating their genitals were his boxer briefs and her now soaked panties. It was too much for her. She started moaning and came almost right away, as she kissed him harder.

He smiled and got off of her "I think we should finish watching this episode and then go to sleep baby."

Laura was still recovering from her orgasm and looked at him confusedly "W-what? Why? You're still hard... don't you want me to finish you off?" she asked seductively.

He sighed and nodded, so she smiled, kneeled in front of him and started jerking him off through his boxer briefs. He quickly stood up and took them off, reveiling his 7" hard cock. She immediately started jerking his bare shaft. "You can suck on it if you want to" he encouraged her. She happily started sucking his dick and felt her juices flowing while she slurped on it. It didn't take long until he warned her he was about to cum and she gladly let him cum in her mouth and swallowed.

He sat back on the sofa, spent. "That was amazing."

"I'm glad it was baby" she replied smiling and licking her lips.

"You know sometimes I feel like it's a waste when I cum, knowing that my seed could give life to a child, but instead it goes in your stomach, where's there's no egg ready to be feritlized" he said in a pretty serious tone.

She thought that comment was pretty weird, but didn't want to make him uncomfortable so she just asked "Is that what you think about when we... do stuff?"

"No, trust me babe, when we do what we do I'm not thinking about anything, except how good it feels and how much I want you, I only think about that afterwards."

She seemed relieved at that answer. She also felt like now was a good time to speak up about her concerns.

"Listen Andy, I have something to tell you..."

"You know you can tell me anything, but maybe I should get dressed before we talk about something serious" he said looking down at his soft naked dick.

"Yeah sure" she said laughing, and waited for him to put his boxers and sweatpants back on

"Well I was wondering... I was just wondering why we haven't had sex yet... I mean, we've had so many occasions... is there something wrong with me? Don't you love me?"

He looked at her with a very serious expression on his face.

"Laura, I do love you, and I really want to have sex with you, but I think sex is sacred and it should be special, you know? I've already been with two girls who were virgins and I regretted it both times, because after deflowering them I felt like I ruined them, and I felt guilty about it. I don't want that to happen with you.

I know you're still a virgin and I don't take it lightly, I want to make sure that when it happens we are going to spend the rest of our lives together, and in case you get pregnant I shall provide for you and the baby, as it should be."

She looked at him quietly for a while, then finally spoke. "Wow... I didn't know you felt this way. I mean, you told me before you respected me being a virgin, but I didn't think it was that important."

"Are you kidding? Of course it is important. I don't take deflowering you, or any woman, lightly. And trust me, I would really love to, but I want to make sure it happens at the right time. I have your best interest in mind, believe me."

"I understand. It's just that I really love you and I really want to connect with you on a deeper level, I want to feel you inside me. If you can make me cum with your mouth and your fingers only, I can only imagine how good it would feel to have you fill me completely..." while she was saying this she got closer to him and slid her hand down his pants, holding his half-erect dick.

He closed his eyes and bit his lip, trying to stop himself from getting hard, but his penis had a mind of its own and started growing bigger.

"See? I think you agree with me." she said smiling.

"I can't do it Laura, I really can't. I have too much respect for you, and I know what happens to women who have pre-marital sex, I really don't want that to happen to you". With that he took her hand off of his cock and walked upstairs to his room.

--------------------

A few hours later Andy was asleep on his bed and Laura was laying next to him, wide awake. She had been thinking about what he said and on one hand she thought he was a hypocrite, considering he had already slept with two women; on the other hand he clearly told her how much he actually cared about her and that his intentions were pure.

Usually guys will say anything just to get in a girl's pants and he was doing the exact opposite of that. She didn't know many guys who would say no to sex while their dick was being held by a girl basically begging to be fucked. She didn't know if she felt honoured or humiliated, all she knew is that the more he denied himself to her, the more she wanted him.

She looked at him sleeping soundly next to her and she couldn't help but kiss him. Then she started feeling him up; she ran her hand up his chest, then his belly, then started rubbing his manhood through his pants. In a few minutes he was completely hard, but looked like he was still sleeping.

"He's probably having a sex dream" she thought to herself.

She decided she would take advantage of it; she slowly pulled his pants and his boxers down, freeing his hard dick, that almost hit her in the face. She was way beyond horny now, his big dick was too inviting and she wanted to know what it felt like inside of her.

"Maybe he'll think it's a dream, or he'll finally convince himself it's the right time..." her brain tried to think of any excuse so that she would finally let his dick penetrate her pussy, and so she did. She was so wet she figured she wouldn't need extra lubrication.

She straddled him, teased her clit and her pussy hole with the tip of his hard cock at first, like he had done a few times before, but this time she finally let it slide in her tight hole. It went halfway in and she could feel the exact moment it pushed against her hymen and pushed through it, finally taking her virginity. She couldn't be happier about the guy she chose to give it to. Someone who actually loved and respected her. After struggling for a few seconds she finally managed to get the whole lenght of it inside of her. She felt stuffed like never before. It was a kind of strange sensation at first, she needed to get used to it, so she started riding him while rubbing her clit and soon it started to feel way better, in fact it was the best feeling she had ever felt.

Now she realised why sex was such a big deal; it wasn't just about having an orgasm, it was about feeling complete, like she became one with him. She thought that it felt so good that it didn't matter if she didin't cum at all, as long as she could keep feeling him inside of her. She now wished he had been awake more than anything and she started to tear up, both because it felt so good and because he wasn't really experiencing their first time together.

Suddenly, he woke up. He looked really shocked, as she imagined he would. Without saying anything apart from "Fuck" he started thrusting up, fucking her back and holding her hips to keep her in place. She thought she was in heaven and started moaning louder than she ever had before. Then he stopped, got on top of her and immediately started fucking her in the missionary position, slamming inside her as hard as he could. At first she felt happier than ever, he was willingly taking her now and it felt amazing, then she realized he wasn't as sweet as usual, he seemed angry, but he didn't stop fucking her. After a couple of minutes he came with a loud groan, filling her pussy with his seed and then laid on his back next to her, without speaking.

Now she understood what he meant when he said he knew what happened to women after having sex, pre-marital sex. Although she really wanted him to cum inside her more than anything, for some reason she felt dirty and used; she looked down and saw cum and a little blood leaking out of her pussy and felt ashamed and scared of his reaction. He was quiet for a while, then finally spoke.

"You know when I said I felt like my cum was being wasted in your stomach, because there's no egg to fertilize there? Well, I was hoping cumming in your pussy would feel less like a waste, but it didn't.

The way you did this wasn't right at all, Laura, and you know it. You deceived me while I was sleeping. I'm a man and I should be in charge. Only desperate women take advantage of men like that, and I don't want to marry a desperate woman. I wanted to be a husband for you, but you're ruined now. You've lost the only valuable thing you had, so get out of my house." And with that he turned his back to her and closed his eyes.