Andy Ch. 04

Story Info
Andy gets a promotion.
2.5k words
4.11
7.8k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/22/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The week before his 25th birthday, Andy got a promotion at work. He had been working so hard the past ten months he had basically disregarded his social life, working extra hours at work and from home. His boss told him he was on top of the list, so frankly he was expecting it.

Most of his colleagues congratulated him, only a few of them didn't, probably out of jealousy or maybe because they just didn't like him.

Two of them were Jenny and Amanda.

The two girls both had stopped talking to Andy for different reasons.

They initially had a fight over him, when Amanda confessed to Jenny that she had slept with him even knowing that she liked him, but eventually they made up and realised Andy was to blame in that situation and they should stick together and not let a man get in the way of their friendship.

The way Andy acted wasn't cool at all, but Jenny was still kinda upset at Amanda, because she knew she had seduced Andy and lied to him to get him, because he wasn't the kind of guy to sleep with just any girl.

She couldn't help but care about him. She had plenty of guys asking her out all the time, but she just couldn't get over him. She couldn't get over the way he made her feel safe, the way they were able to joke and laugh during sex, how comfortable she felt with him, and especially the way he fucked her, hitting all the right spots, making her feel wanted, safe and complete.

Amanda on the other hand was pretty much over Andy. She had to admit he gave her the best sex of her life, but since she blew her chance with him, she moved on.

The only problem was that now she had such a good fuck she couldn't go back to dating girls.

He also had made her realise what she really wanted and that was to get a good guy that would marry her before she was thirty so maybe she could have a happy and fulfilled life like her ex-girlfriend.

That afternoon she called her ex. She knew he probably wasn't going to change but she wanted to hear what he had to say, so she asked him if he wanted to re-schedule their dinner. He replied two hours later saying just: "Ok. 2nite 8 pm. same place."

Later that night, after dinner, Bruce invited Amanda over to his new place and she agreed to go. He had just moved in and she wanted to see where he lived, but also she knew deep down the reason why they went on that dinner. She knew if he tried to have sex with her she would have let him.

He wasn't so subtle about it. After giving her a tour of his new flat, he showed her his bedroom and asked her if she liked his bed. She said she did and while she said that he held her from behind and made her feel his erection between her ass cheeks and asked her if she wanted to try "his bed".

She immediately got wet. His dick wasn't as big as Andy's but she had never felt so horny while with Bruce before. Either Andy had made her love dick on a whole new level, or she just got older, all she knew was that she wanted him. After all he had acted like a gentleman all night, maybe he really did change.

She turned around to kiss him and quickly took off the tiny dress she was wearing. He stared at her and admired her body; she was wearing a lacey bra and a thong. His dick was now harder than ever.

He took his clothes off, threw her on the bed, slid off her thong and immediately penetrated her.

She let out a moan in surprise.

"Fuck, I've never been this hard."

He said, pumping in and out of her with all he had.

She moaned in pleasure, enjoying the sensation his dick was giving her, but it didn't last long.

After less than 30 seconds he shot his cum deep in her pussy, with a loud groan, then he laid next to her, spent.

"That was amazing." he said.

"Yeah. It was." she lied.

He leaned onto her and kissed her.

"I missed you Amanda." he whispered.

"I missed you too." she said, not sure if she meant it or not.

She felt so frustrated because she was actually enjoying sex with him for once but he had cum way too fast. She was horny and unsatisfied.

They started making out and she started jerking him off, hoping he'd get hard and fuck her again and maybe last longer the second time.

It didn't take long until he was hard and inside her again.

"Fuck. You feel so good. I missed your pussy baby." he said, fucking her frantically and squeezing her tits.

"Fuck baby, you feel so good too, fuck me harder." she replied between moans.

She was getting close to cumming even though the way he was fucking her wasn't perfect, he was going too fast and being a little too rough, but it was way better than the vanilla sex they used to have when they dated back in college.

She wondered how he was still not that good at sex after having slept with so many women.

She could feel him get close to cumming again, so she told him to cum inside her, since he already did before and she knew how much he liked it.

She was on the pill so she wasn't worried about getting pregnant, she just hoped he didn't have an STD, but it was too late to think about that now.

He was cumming inside her, keeping his dick buried in her pussy as deep as it could go, then he fell on top of her, with his dick still inside her and stayed that way for a while.

"God. I love you Amanda." he said, and with that he pulled out, looking at his cum leaking out of her pussy.

"I'm clean by the way, but I'm glad you trusted me." he said, then he kissed her and walked to the bathroom to shower.

Amanda played with herself while he was showering and finally came, then she fell asleep, naked and exhaused.

They fucked a couple more times in the morning, they only stopped because they both had to work. Then Amanda took a shower, got ready and changed the dirty sheets while Bruce made breakfast for the both of them.

While they ate, Amanda felt like things were back to how the were in college, maybe they were even better. She felt comfortable with him, it wasn't awkward at all. She didn't know if she loved him but he loved her and proved he wasn't just looking for sex.

They were just chit chatting when Bruce asked her a question.

"I know it's a stupid question and it's none of my business, but... Did you fuck anybody else since we broke up?"

"You're right, it's none of your business... but yes, just one guy recently, and a lot of girls before him." she answered, playing with her scrambled eggs in her plate with a fork. They weren't that good, he over-cooked them. Bruce had never been a good cook.

"That's hot, I always knew you were a bit gay." he said, then added "you definitely didn't seem gay an hour ago though." and laughed.

"Yeah, I identify as bisexual, but I think I'm done with dating girls. I mean I love doing stuff with them but I don't see myself marrying a girl if I'm honest."

"Girls are so much drama, right?" he said, stuffing his face with his eggs, and kept talking with his mouth full.

"By the way I don't mind you hooking up with girls. I mean, if we start dating again and you miss girls, you can kiss them, you can even sleep with them, as long as you let me join." he said, getting slightly hard at the thought of being with two girls at the same time. He'd had a three-some once, but it was with another guy, they took turns fucking a girl in all her holes, the only thing they didn't do was double penetration because he thought that was pretty gay.

He loved the thought of being with two girls though.

"I'll think about that. By the way, can you stop talking with your mouth full? It's something that always annoyed me. If we start dating again I don't want it to be like it used to." she said.

"Oh alright, I'm sorry, I won't do that again. So you really are considering being with me, aren't you?" he said with a cocky smile.

"It's late, I should go." was all she said. She didn't want to give him that satisfaction.

"Okay, when can I see you again?" he asked, standing up and walking towards her.

"Tomorrow?" she said.

"Okay. Tomorrow night at my place. I'll be waiting." he said, then gave her a kiss one the lips and squeezed her butt.

"See you then." she replied with a smile.

While she walked away, he slapped her butt and she felt a tingling sensation in her pussy.

Over all she felt happy and hopeful. Bruce really seemed to be different, she felt like he was listening to her more, and he was way better in bed even if he could still improve. Things were looking up for her.

---------------------------------------

That same night Andy went out with some friends and co-workers to celebrate his promotion. He paid for drinks for everyone and got really drunk. He even made out with a random girl he didn't know. She gave him her number and asked for his, and all his friends cheered for him for getting a number, since he was usually a shy guy who didn't really go after girls.

The next morning Andy woke up with a headache and two texts from two girls: Beatrice, and the random girl he made out with the night before. Apparently her name was Laura, just like her ex.

He made plans with Beatrice for that night but deleted the other girl's text without replying.

A few hours later he got another text from the girl, Laura, asking if he got her text.

He ignored her once again hoping she'd get the hint.

Later that night he was at the movies with Beatrice, watching a romantic comedy. He let her pick the movie but he wasn't really enjoing it that much.

She put her head on his shoulder and held his hand when suddenly his phone vibrated.

He got another text from that girl.

"Who is that?" Beatrice asked. "Laura? Your ex?"

"No. It's a girl who won't leave me alone." he whispered.

She was annoyed but she couldn't say anything because they were sti in the cinema, so she decided to wait for the movie to end before saying anything or getting into a fight.

Once they were outside he tried to talk about the movie but she had been thinking about that text the whole time and stopped paying attention to the movie so she interrupted him. "So who is that Laura who texted you?" she asked.

"Huh? Oh, she's someone I made out with last night. I was drunk, I'm sorry. She keeps texting me but I'm ignoring her."

She felt jealous. They'd only been seeing each other for a few weeks but she was pretty sure she loved him. She decided she'd ask him to be her boyfriend, so she could either be with him or without him, but at least there wouldn't be doubts about what their relationship was.

"Look, I know we aren't dating but..." she started to talk.

He interrupted her "I know. You don't need to say anything. I feel the same way.

That girl didn't mean anything, it was just a drunk kiss, I promise. I want to be with you." and with that he kissed her.

She felt so happy she wanted to cry.

Suddenly Andy got a concerned expression on his face.

"Beatrice... before we do this, I need to tell you something about my ex-girlfriend..." he told her.

She looked at him confusedly.

"So it was her? That was your ex?" she asked.

"No, that wasn't her, I told you.

But my ex, Laura, is pregnant with my baby. Soon I'll have an unlawful son or daughter.

I decided I'm not going to lie to you about it, even though I'm not recognizing the baby legally, I'm still going to provide for him or her, because I feel it's my duty as a father."

She stared at him. It took her a while to process everything he had just told her.

"Wow... I don't know what to say. Why aren't you recognizing him or her?" she asked.

"Because it was a mistake. I've never told anyone but my ex basically forced me to do something I didn't want to do...

If it were the other way around, if a guy did it to a girl, it'd be rape, but because I have a penis it's not. And I'm not complaining or trying to justify myself, I understand I'm a man and I should have acted better, but I'm not going to compromise my future because of something I didn't want to do.

One day, I wanna start my own family, with a woman I respect and love, and the children she will give me, they will be my children. That will be my family, and I don't want to let past mistakes get in the way of that." he said all that while looking at her in the eye.

She almost teared up after hearing his speech. He had been basically raped, but he was still going to be a decent human being by supporting his biological kid, even though he didn't respect his or her mother. She tried to imagine what she would have done if she got raped and got pregnant, and she knew she certainly would hate the man who did that to her, but she would still care for the baby. It was different because she was a woman so she had to carry the baby and she had no choice, so Andy's choice was even more admirable because he could have chosen to walk away from his responsibilities.

"I hope I can be that woman, Andy. I know it's too early to say that bu I want to have a family with you one day. I've never met a man like you before. I love you." she said.

"I hope so too. I'm glad I found a girl like you." he said with a smile and he kissed her again.

They went back to Andy's place. Beatrice made dinner and they ate together, while talking about work, his promotion and their plans for the week-end.

Andy felt happy with this girl. He didn't know about love but he knew she was special and he liked her more than he ever liked any woman before.

He decided the day of his birthday he was going to propose to her.