Andy Pt. 02

Story Info
Bro & sis go skinnydipping and mum gets shaved.
10.3k words
4.65
55.4k
48

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grumpyg
grumpyg
933 Followers

Fantasy love is much better than reality love.

Andy Warhol

***

Is foreplay when you get the couple next door involved?

***

Brief recap: Rob had been missing Andy, his long time best friend, who had died following a tragic car crash. During a meeting with a Clairvoyant / Medium, Andy's spirit had transferred into Rob's body, along with some of his physical attributes. Rob had been asked to look after Emma, Andy's girlfriend, but found her high maintenance and expensive to please. Helen, Rob's elder sister, had sampled Rob's enhanced baby making kit and his much improved self confidence. Their mother (Christine) knows a little about the Clairvoyant evening and Emma, but not everything. The story continues:

A week or two passed and things seemed to cool. Rob smiled to himself as he toiled with the idea that Andy was perhaps on a heavenly vacation - wasn't it called being on cloud nine? Then came an evening that told him that perhaps Andy's visit to cloud nine had come to an end. Helen had used some of her accumulated flexitime to finish early so she and Rob could have a full evening swimming. Christine more-or-less told Helen what she'd told Rob: it was good that she and her brother were getting on well. Rob and Helen exchanged a wink and a smile. Little did mum know why.

If truth be known Rob, having 'merged' with Andy, had suspicions that Helen was morphing into Emma - perhaps he should have showered instead of chancing Emma's dried juices entering big sister's honeypot. After the encounter in the woods, Helen had suggested they try out the jacuzzi. Perhaps he shouldn't have confided in Helen about his evening with Emma, but there again perhaps this was Andy's plan. Rob might never know.

It was at the pool that Helen also mentioned the occasional nudist swims. "Ask the lifeguard," she insisted.

"He might be more inclined to tell you," advised her younger brother, and he was probably right.

"He doesn't know who runs the nude sessions," she reported back a few minutes later. "He got on his walkie-talkie thing and the reception are going to give us the details."

There was no repeat of the naked shower like Emma had done, nor the need for a fuck in a large changing cubicle. On the way out Rob spoke to the receptionist.

"As far as I know," she said, "They welcome new couples and they're due again on the first Saturday evening of next month. I'm Jasmine by the way. Hopefully my boyfriend and I will be there."

"So you're members too?" asked Rob.

"Yes, Andy mentioned it a couple of times. We tried it and loved it." Although Rob had visited the pool many times, he took notice of Jasmine's eyes for the first time; bright, sparkling ebony eyes that almost drew you in, richly sensuous eyes that demanded your attention.

"Oh, silly, I almost forgot," she said, pushing her chair back and leaning forward to pick up her purse. Rob watched her breasts move, her open, ill-fitting blouse offering a tempting view. Purse in hand she caught his eyes stealing a peek. She smiled the briefest of smiles, opened her purse and took out a small card. She leaned forward again to copy the number on to a Post-it, handed the paper to Rob and smiled again. Rob thought the second brief view of her tits wasn't given accidentally. She too sneaked a look - at Rob's bulge. "It starts at 7pm," she said, "Don't be late."

***

"Hi, how can I help," said Jeff.

"Er, is that the man who organises the erm ... swimming sometimes ... for people who want to ... " said Helen, very nervously. Rob had thought she was the least likely to be thought of as a random pervert.

"Can i ask how you got my number," asked Jeff.

"Well it was the town pool receptionist, Jasmine. Andy Jenkins was a good friend of my brother. Andy died in that horrific car accident, he and his girlfriend Emma used to swim with your group. We wondered if we'd be able to come."

"Yes, I know who you mean. I heard about the tragic accident. Andy was a good friend of one of our members and, yes, I do organise the nude swims but we're very careful who we allow in." He paused a few moments. "You and your brother you say? You're both over 18?"

"Yes."

"I need to take down some details then I'll post you a visitor form. We need it completed; bring it on the night with photo ID; drivers licence, student card, passport etc." He continued, briefly outlining the club's conditions and stressing that in order to swim regularly they would need to become members. The form arrived in a plain envelope two days later with a glossy leaflet about the club.

Rob and Helen went swimming twice again before the all important Saturday arrived. Jasmine was on duty the second time. After swimming Rob and Helen stopped to chat with her for a few minutes and it seemed she knew Andy quite well, Emma - his latest girlfriend too. Jasmine was 21; older than Rob but younger than Helen.

"Andy was a great guy, very friendly and not afraid to chat me up," she smiled, "Even with Emma there. I was really sad to hear he'd died as a result of that drunk driver causing the smash. The police are prosecuting him, they charged him with involuntary manslaughter, drunk driving and a few extra charges. The car wasn't even taxed or insured."

"I'd known Andy from when we first started school - I was 4," said Rob.

"How about your girlfriend, Helen," she turned her head, "Did you know him."

"Oh, only when he came round to see my brother," Helen answered.

"I'm so sorry," saud Jasmine, "I just assumed ..."

"It's OK," they both laughed, "It's not the first time."

"You must be real close," said Jasmine, "Doing things together, and did Jeff say it was OK to come on Saturday?"

"Yes," they both answered together.

"Will it be your first time nude in public?"

"Well ... apart from Es Cavallet on Ibiza, yes," said Helen.

Rob turned to her, "You never told me."

"You never asked," was the curt reply, "Anyway, it was a girls' holiday."

"Tell me if I'm being to personal, but presumably you've not seen each other naked?"

"I don't think it will matter," Rob chipped in, swerving the direct question, "If everybody else there is nude too."

Jasmine smiled broadly, "Well there's a good mix of ages there, but I think it's fantastic the two of you want to go together. Anyway I have to cash up - we'll be closing soon. Hopefully I'll see you there Saturday and introduce you to Jack, my boyfriend."

Almost without thinking, Rob said, "I'll look forward to seeing more of you."

"That works both ways," said Jasmine, smiling, "I do hope you don't disappoint."

Helen gave Rob such a glare that could have bored straight through the reception desk. "My room," she said, as soon as they arrived home.

***

It took Jeff the organiser just a few minutes to check the form and IDs, giving them a temporary pass. They paid the admission and went through to the changing area.

"Hi," said Jasmine, and introduced Jack. They were both naked, stuffing their clothes into a locker without paying the deposit and taking the key. "It's a pain having to keep the key on a wristband and the key gets hot in the sauna," He explained. Rob watched as Helen eyed Jack up and down. OK, he had muscles in the right places and a near total tan with just a tiny white bit, obviously protecting the part that mattered. Of that he was only average, Rob noted, although penis length, he later found out, wasn't the only thing girls considered in a man - even a naked man. "We'll wait in the cafe for you," said Jasmine, "We thought you might be a little nervous first time."

Looking around it seemed hardly anyone used the changing cubicles; perhaps it didn't matter. Rob's eye was caught by the wide range of quality underwear the ladies were discarding - it was almost like one of those Party Plan ladies only evenings ... or so he'd been told. His mind immediately went back to Andy's parent's bathroom, inhaling Helen's dried, musky, intimate and very sexy aroma from a pair of her equally sexy panties he'd 'borrowed' for the day. How good it would be, how fucking good if he could sneak back to an unlocked locker and ... shit, he was already firming up.

Although he knew it was an 18+ club - or at least the swim nights were - a petite young lady with the smallest of tits and hardly any waistline was just in the process of discarding her panties - shaved too, just how he preferred.

"Rob!" growled Helen. "You're here with me so screw your eyeballs back in their sockets." Perhaps it was as well, for Little Miss Tiny Tits' partner arrived - all of 6ft something and built like a brick shit house. Rob lowered his eyes and, after deciding to close the locker in case anyone made off with their ID cards, he followed Helen like a naughty puppy, even though her eyes had already scanned Jack's physique.

Jasmine waved. She and Jack were seated at one of the cafe tables. Hmmm, cafe was perhaps a posh name for what was really just a small serving counter and half a dozen tables. It was always closed the evenings Rob had been there and often in the afternoons too. A grumpy middle aged woman was serving a selection of hot and cold drinks, almost out-of-date biscuits (cookies in the UK are usually upmarket biscuits, with an upmarket price) and salted snacks. The coffee that Rob bought was bitter, overpriced and lukewarm. He made a mental note.

Jasmine beamed, putting her hand under the table and on to Rob's thigh, "It's so good to see you Helen and so sweet that you're so comfortable naked with each other." Rob couldn't help but notice how her hand moved, her eyes - her deeply enticing eyes - checked that Helen's eyes were elsewhere. Hell, her fingers lightly tickled. What kind of event was it? Partner swapping? He dismissed the idea - Jasmine was just being friendly. Helen was in animated conversation with Jack but he had his hands above the table.

"It's nice to see someone who isn't a complete stranger," said Helen, smiling back. The four chatted for a short while, Jasmine to Rob, Helen to Jack. Jasmine's fingers never actually touched his cum gun, but came very close.

"The sauna and steam room are included in the admission price," said Jasmine, "You can join us there later if you wish. You'll need a towel though to sit on, for hygiene reasons."

The swimming pool complex was quite big though parts were often cordoned off if they were short staffed and, Rob assumed, to save money when the complex was not so busy - off-peak times were school term time afternoons and most evenings after 6pm. Money had been donated by some large business group as an acknowledgement of their roots in the town; starting up as a small business it had grown and the founder had been a swimming enthusiast so he had matched the town council's contribution to create a splendid complex.

The main pool - UK standard 25 metres - was open all the time to anyone who wanted to swim for fitness. There was a smaller fun pool with a wave machine, an even smaller pool for kids swimming lessons and of course a heated jacuzzi. The carefully considered design offered waterfalls and fountains and a plethora of eye-catching curves. Rob and Helen both tried the flumes, one of them quite scary which dropped the rider into a plunge pool at the end. Helen was more keen to try and retry and, well, Rob wandered off on his own.

At the far end of the flumes, just before the sauna and steam, was an area with sun loungers with a large span of open glass above. The idea was that, even on a cold day outside, if the sun shone it made an ideal place to relax. Rob passed one woman, he guessed the same age as his mum, laid asleep, or at least eyes closed. Even in her, perhaps, late 40s she was stunning, her smaller than average breasts still firm, her waist slim and her legs long and toned. What pleased Rob was her beautiful lack of pubic hair. Despite the years, despite any babies, she had kept the finely sculptured look that nature had, in her teens, granted her. Rob slowed as he passed, momentarily stopped to adore her beauty, realised Andy's gift to him was swelling then moved on.

"She's beautiful, isn't she?" came a voice from behind him. Rob turned. "It's OK son, don't worry. The whole point of nudity is to let others admire the beauties of the human form."

Rob nodded, and with a suddenly dry throat croaked, "Yes, but you don't mind?"

"Not at all, son. You're still young and maybe Frances is a similar age to your mum."

"Probably, but I haven't seen mum without any clothes on." Rob answered, "And she, Frances, looks a similar build to mum - her breasts, waist, height and even hair are almost the same."

"It pleases me and it pleases my wife," said the man, "That you are able to enjoy what she has to share." He turned to her, "Frances, you have an admirer."

She opened her eyes, raised her head slowly and gave Rob the once-over. She smiled and offered her hand, "Pleased to meet you ..."

"Rob."

"Pleased to meet you Rob, you're quite a handsome young man." Her eyes flicked down to Rob's semi and he automatically covered himself. "Oh no, Rob, don't be embarrassed. It's quite a normal reaction for a young man like you." She swung her feet off the lounger and stood facing Rob. "Please, sit," she motioned to the lounger, "You won't be as obvious, though I'm sure that no one will be offended and it certainly wouldn't be the first time a young man has had the same problem here."

Her husband laughed, "Not at all, in fact one young man had ..."

"OK, OK Harry, we don't need all the details," she said, laughing. "So, I look a bit like your mum? Tell me which part you like the best."

Rob remained silent, his tongue appeared to be stuck and wouldn't move. His mouth was dry. His eyes, however, told tales.

"Come on now. Don't be so shy."

A voice suddenly sounded in his head, 'Go on then,'. Rob finally spoke, "It's your, your," He pointed, "I like women smooth and you're just, just so perfect." Frances quickly scanned the area around and moved towards Rob. Her shaved pussy was now just inches away from him. "I like compliments and just for a moment or two I want to be your mother. Does she shave?"

"I ... I ... I don't know."

"Would you like to touch?"

"Y ... y ... Yes. Please."

"Are you here alone?"

"No, my sister is on the flume."

"Your sister? Interesting, do you often see her naked?"

"Not often, well, just recently."

"That's good, many would envy you. She shaves?

"Yes, and before you ask, yes she's allowed me to touch." How the fuck had he just admitted that?

"That's good, now give me your hand." Rob did so, and she guided his fingers at first, then allowed him to fully appreciate the smooth curves of her most intimate place. "I'm sorry," Frances said, "But swimming in here has taken away my natural scent. I expect you do appreciate a woman's natural scent?"

Rob nodded, "When I get the chance."

"Rob, I'm so happy you appreciate me and you've been honest. Go to locker #103 and you'll find a pink bag. On the top you'll find my knickers, they're lacy and deep red. Take them but don't tell anyone. Promise?"

"Sure ... I mean, don't you mind?"

"They're a small gift to you. My husband and I will talk about this when we get home, then we'll fuck. I'm sure you'll understand. One last thing; I want you to kiss me and I want to kiss you," she pointed to her vee to make sure Rob understood. They exchanged kisses, Rob's pride standing like a steel soldier. There was just a faint trace of red lipstick.

Rob collected the lacy, red knickers - the sexiest pair he'd ever seen close up. As everyone was busy enjoying the swim or a chat he put them to his nose. They smelled absolutely divine.

Later that evening Frances and Harry talked about Rob, what Frances had done had happened several times before: no, many times before. The pair fucked like rabbits.

Rob returned to a raised area. He could see Helen climbing the flume stairs for the umpteenth time, then suddenly he felt a pair of very firm breasts pressing into his back and two hands reaching round, brushing his nipples lightly before covering his eyes.

"Guess who," said a familiar voice.

"No idea," joked a surprised Rob, "Give me another clue."

"How about?" the voice replied, a kiss and a tiny lick on the nape of his neck sent a pleasure tingle down his spine, the owner of the voice lightly tickled his nipples again and the firm breasts pressed tighter against his back.

He turned, "Emma! Wow, didn't expect you here."

She pouted a very sexy lower lip, "So I'm not welcome?"

"Sure you're welcome, just didn't expect you."

She frowned. Even her frown came from a very sexy face, "Andy made us both members and it's a shame to waste it. You've been avoiding me." The second pout was even sexier.

"I'm really sorry," said Rob, "I felt I couldn't keep up with you and I'd heard you had a new boyfriend." He was aware of her breasts lightly touching his chest. As she talked they moved slightly, alerting his prime weapon. Had he not known her she would have been severely invading his personal space, but he suddenly wanted her close.

She kissed him gently but firmly. "My new boyfriend was loaded ... with his own ego. He bought me stuff but he was a terrible fuck." Emma thought for a few moments, "How are you here?"

"We asked Jasmine, receptionist here. She gave us Jeff's details.

"We? Us?"

"Actually Helen my sister asked her. She's over there, queuing for the flume that drops you into the plunge pool."

"Then she won't miss you for a few minutes," said Emma, pulling him gently by the hand through a door marked 'STAFF ONLY'. "It's OK," she assured Rob, this storeroom is only used when there's swimming lessons, school holidays or when there's a few kids in. It was almost full of floatables and inflatables, leaving just enough room for the two to stand. Oddly enough it seemed then that Emma was the only other human being in existence.

"I need you, Rob, urgently. I've missed you, I've missed your kisses and I need you inside me." As she pressed herself against him it was as if nothing else mattered. She kissed him, all the while pressing and moving her breasts and her perfectly smooth pussy against him. Her kiss was divine - heaven sent - for her lips tasted of the sweetest tropical fruit he'd ever dreamed. She opened her lips and their movement commanded him to obey, to open himself up for her desires.

'Look after her' came a voice in his head, 'Take care of her needs, I'll help you.' And as if to make sure the message came across it rolled round and round in his head, quite like an earworms - one of those tunes you hear that just won't go away.

"Hey, sexy. Are you here or somewhere else?" Emma kissed him again, this time with her jaws fully open, her mouth available for him to explore. Their tongues roamed, saliva mixed with saliva, teeth clashed against teeth and all the while his erection grew, hardening until it was like steel. She pulled away, planting little kisses on his neck, his nipples, down his stomach and at the tip of his cock. "My, you're thicker than I remember," she said, "And I want you inside me." There was a low stack of foam mats and she lay on top, hoping they wouldn't spill over, "Now, please," she continued.

He didn't need any guiding. The tip of his cock entered her at first attempt and then he pushed firmly, causing her to draw breath as her hole widened. She was wet, not from the water but her own copious juices and soon he was fully inside her. Then the odd sensation came again - his cock was further expanding like one of those long balloons until she was completely full. He was sure it would hurt her, but her lubrication ensured all was smooth and well oiled. It was like a perfect piston inside the most expensive engine, tightly fitting but moving perfectly.

grumpyg
grumpyg
933 Followers