Andy?s Diary

Story Info
Wife gives it all for her husband.
2.5k words
4.3
86.2k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last month I found my husband’s diary. I know that those things seem a little old fashion in today’s e-mail and internet society, but that is one of the things that I’ve always loved about Andy. He is an old fashion guy. At least that’s what I thought until I read his diary. Then I realized how depraved he was, even more shocking, how depraved he wanted me to be.

I knew that I was invading his privacy when I opened the cover, but we had been married for almost two years when I found it. I thought that I knew my Andy’s every dream and desire. I couldn’t have been any farther from reality. Andy’s diary was basically a chronology of our sex life, yet with a very distinctive twist. Not only did it list the dates of each of our sexual experiences, and the experiences themselves, Andy also included how he felt about each. Andy listed exactly which of our positions he liked the most, how he loved it when I sucked his cock, or that he really enjoyed it when we had sex with the risk of being discovered. However, that was only he beginning.

Andy went on to add times when he felt like having sex and what triggered his appetite. Yet, what shocked me the most was how he often mentioned that he would like to see me have sex with other men. Often there was simply a date listed with a location, his note would say that he noticed a certain man noticing me and he would have like to see me have sex with that man. He would include in his notes how he would picture the scene. He would say, “I wish Jenny would have just gone over to the blond guy at the other table and given him a blowjob. We both knew he was staring at her legs.”

I was shocked. My Andrew was a sexual fiend and I didn’t even know it. For the next three days I read his diary over and over trying to memorize every line. I was incredibly horny each of those evenings and jumped right on top of Andy the minute he came home each night. Then, on the fourth day since my discovery, Andy had a new entry in his journal. He wrote of how good the sex had been over the past couple of days, again listing each day with each position. His next entry said how much he loved my ass and wished that I would show it off for him more. That afternoon I ran out to the stores and purchased an outfit for our next time together. I knew that I just couldn’t spring it on him the next day, I didn’t want him to know that I had found his diary. It was Friday, and I decided to wait until Monday to surprise him.

When Monday finally arrived, I was a nervous mess all day. Finally, after noon, I decided that it was time to get ready. I went and took a long hot bath. I shaved my legs and trimmed my pussy so that it made a small little “V” shape (Andy had said that he thought that was sexy in one of his other entries). Next, I put on a pair of thigh high nylons, the kind with a seam that goes up the back, with a matching garter belt. I wore a loose fitting blouse, but the main piece was a new skirt. I had purchased a black vinyl miniskirt, which was not only too small for my 5’2”, 34-23-34 frame, but also included zippers up each side.

When Andy arrived home that evening he went crazy. I told him that I noticed another girl wearing them in the mall and thought that they were sexy. Andy whole heartily agreed. Yet, I wasn’t quite done. I next turned on the radio and did a few gyrating moves around our living room floor. After I felt that Andy was as turned on as I had been all day, I turned my back to him and dropped to my knees. Next, while bending forward at the hips, I slowly pulled each of the zippers up so that my skirt was now only two pieces of material attached at my waist. I reached back and lifted the back so that it was over my ass as I turned my face so that I could see the look on Andy’s. He sat with a huge bulge in his pants and his eyes transfixed on my bare ass staring at him. After a moment pause, I told him that I wanted him to take me, right there and right now. I didn’t have to ask twice. We never even stopped to eat dinner. That evening we had the best sex that we had had in a long time, maybe even ever.

I knew that I had found the secret to a life of happiness. Not only did I get to have incredible sex, I got to do it knowing that each time I was fulfilling the deepest desires of my husband. That was even more of a turn on. Our experiences soon escalated from me giving Andy head in a movie theater to Andy fucking me in the ass as I stood naked in our garage. The garage may not seem like much, but I did it on an evening when Andy was out working in his wood shop. I went out only dressed in my bathrobe with nothing on underneath.

I walked up to Andy and handed him a large tube of K-Y jelly simply telling him that I had a burning desire for him to fuck my ass. I then drooped my robe to the floor and bent over the hood of the car. It didn’t take Andy any more encouragement. He quickly switched out the lights, and leaving the garage door open rammed his cock up my back door. Although I had a hard time walking back into the house, I went to sleep that night with the satisfaction that I had fulfilled another of Andy’s fantasies. I had given myself to Andy outside, and let him take me anally. You see, I always get very vocal when Andy fucks me that way.

However, nothing that I had done for Andy so far prepared me for the opportunity that arose last weekend. On Saturday night, Andy and I went out to the drive in theater. A number of Andy’s notes wanted to see me “parade” myself in front of some strangers. I also knew that it would be a good opportunity for us to have sex in an unfamiliar surrounding with the risk of being caught. Andy had to run some errands that afternoon, so I asked him to pick up a bottle of wine for the evening. He said that he would be home by 7:30 and we could go directly out and catch the early show. I told him to just honk when he got back. That meant that I had all afternoon to prepare. I did my fingernails and toe nails bright red. While I was showering, I not only shaved my legs, but I also shaved my pussy clean leaving only a small tuft of hair on top. Also, I went out and purchased some hair dye. I have longer brown hair, that falls about 5 inches past my shoulders. To really give him a shock, I dyed my hair blond, very blond. It came out just a shade darker than what you could call platinum blond. Not only did I dye my hair, I was sure to get my eyebrows and the small bit of my pussy hair as well.

As I stepped out of our house, Andy’s eyes just jumped out of their sockets. There was his wife, as a blond. Furthermore, I was dressed in the smallest little light blue cocktail dress that could fit my body. I had purchased it at Frederick’s of Hollywood, and also bought a pair of 4 inch matching pumps. Andy didn’t know it yet, but all I had on underneath was a very tiny thong type g-string. As I jumped in the car, Andy couldn’t keep his hands off me. He begged and pleaded, and I finally gave in and gave him a quick blowjob on the way to the drive in. I was still kneeling on the floor of the passenger seat with his cock down my throat when Andy was paying the guy at the gate. As I heard his voice, I never stopped sucking. Not to disappoint me, Andy came before the car was even parked.

I pointed to an open spot, which was quite a good walk from the snack bar yet could be seen the entire distance. After zipping up his pants, Andy asked me if I wanted anything. I told him that he should open the wine, and I would run out for popcorn. I slowly strolled to the snack bar putting every wiggle into my walk that my tall heels would allow. Along the way, I noticed that I turned quite a few heads and even received a couple of whistles and “cat” calls from my appreciative audience. Andy was beside himself with excitement as I stopped about 25 feet from our car and “accidentally” dropped my purse. I turned slightly so that I was facing in the same direction as our car. In that position, Andy would have as good a view as the cars that were parked near us, and I bent at the waist to retrieve my purse. Just when I was beginning to wonder if anyone other than my husband had noticed, an appreciative car flashed its headlights right into my backside. I tried to act surprised, and then hurried into our car.

Within minutes, Andy again had his pants pulled down around his ankles with my head bobbing up and down his hard cock. This time I lay across the front seat so that Andy could squeeze my ass cheeks as I sucked his cock. He even worked a couple of fingers into my dripping pussy and brought me to an intense orgasm just before he reached climax himself. After I swallowed my second load of the evening, we settled back and drank some wine, actually watching some of the show. However, it wasn’t long before I was ready to continue putting on a show for my loving husband.

I waited about 20 minutes, and asked Andy if he wanted anything else from the snack bar. I could tell that he was about to say no, but he suddenly smiled and told me that he would like a hot dog. Soon I was again strutting off through the row of cars wiggling and shaking everything that I’ve got. Just before I reached the food court, two young guys caught up to me from behind and stopped me before I could enter. We made some small talk, and they introduced themselves as Greg and Trevor. They both looked to be of high school age, yet were quite attractive in a rugged kind of way. Greg did most of the talking, while Trevor could not take is gaze of my chest.

Within the next minute, Greg had told me that they were both football players at the local high school, and that they had been coming to that driving for two years and had never seen me there before. In my blond state, and knowing that I wouldn’t be recognized because of it, I felt specially brazen. Greg now followed me into the snack bar as I purchased Andy’s hot dog. Also, I bought an ice cream cone. As the three of us walked outside, I teased them both by mouthing the ice cream in the most provocative ways that I could think. I didn’t need much of an imagination as I’d given Andy two blowjobs in the last 45 minutes.

After seeing the reaction I was getting, I quickly discarded the ice cream and pulled the two boys into on of the bathrooms, locking the door behind me. I thought this was a large risk, but I knew that Andy could see me from the car, and figured that he was watching. I next told both of the boys that I would do the same for them if they would let me keep their underwear. Both immediately reached for the snaps of their jeans, and within seconds I was on my knees sucking Greg’s cock. After he came, I turned my attention to Trevor. Although he had been the silent type, Trevor possessed a magnificent cock. It was at least eight inches long and probably closer to nine and almost as big around as my wrist. I could barely fit my lips around it. I slobbered all over his tool and quickly he was panting like a dog. As I began to feel the taste of his semen in my mouth, I pulled his cock from my lips and pumped his shaft letting him shoot his load all over my face and breasts. All I could say was “Wow.” It was the largest load of semen that I had ever seen. I was dripping with cum. As I rose to my feet, making no effort to wipe Trevor’s load from my face, I reached under my skirt and pulled down my tiny panties. We quickly made an exchange and off I ran to Andy picking up his hot dog off the counter as I went.

Once in the car, Andy was as giddy as a child on Christmas as I told him what I had just done. He even had me reenact most of it with the hot dog. Now it was my turn, I needed to be satisfied and I needed it now. We both jumped into the back seat, and I got on all four holding on to one of the door handles. Andy took his place behind me and rammed his again hard cock right into my waiting pussy. After all the excitement, it seemed as if I was coming the second that he entered me. Over and over, Andy pounded me in an almost doggie style like position. We must have been in that position for quite some time, because the next thing I realized was the other cars leaving the parking lot as their headlights passed through our car. One car even stopped next to us for a second as I was facing it with Andy slamming into my backside. As the group of guys stopped and pointed, all Andy said was, “I bet that you would like to suck all of their cocks as well you little slut.” With that, he planted a hart swat on my ass with his hand. I let out a load scream as I again orgasmed.

I now know my mission. Whether he knows it or not, Andy is giving me the opportunity to fulfill his ever sexual fantasy, at my own pace and on, my own terms. You see, I get to pick which comment that I act upon and I get to set the whole thing up. I have often wondered if Andy knows that I read his diary, and puts things in just wondering if I do them. I don’t care. I love my husband and want to make his dreams come true.