Ang & Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever so lightly she took her tongue and started massaging Beth's clit. Beth knew the end was near as well and continued kneeding her stiff nipples, opening her legs as wide as she could, feeling the need to draw Ang closer to her, inside her.

Slowly, lightly Ang ran her tongue up and down Beth's clit. She'd been picking up the pace a bit but now she could tell Beth was getting close and she wanted to try to draw it out for her as long as possible. Beth was so close but she was so far. She wanted Ang to attack her clit and get her off now. She pushed her pussy up into Ang's face but it did no good. Ang just kept her there, right on the brink.

Finally Beth couldn't take it any longer and for the first time in a long time spoke .... "please...". Ang didn't respond, just continuing what she was doing. Swirling her tongue round and round Beth's clit, fast enough to keep her on the edge but not fast enough to get her off. Beth was dying. Again ... "Please Ang ... please...".

Ang just smiled. She knew Beth would thank her. She knew she was going to cum hard and it would all be worth it. She also knew it was time, time to pick up the pace and time to get Beth off.

Gradually Ang started increasing her pace. Beth was so close they both knew it wasn't going to take much. Round and round and round Beth's clit Ang's tongue went. Closer and closer Beth got to exploding. Finally, Beth felt it starting. Ang felt it to.

"Of fuck...." Beth panted.

It started in her toes and shot up her body. Beth pushed her hips up high in the air and Ang did all she could to keep her tongue in contact with her clit. It was tough as Beth bucked and shook as the orgasm ran through her but Ang did the best she could. She continued to lightly stroke Beth's clit, even as Beth came down from her high.

Ang moved her hands, letting Beth's pussy close, her clit slipping back inside its hood. But she kept moving her tongue up and down over Beth's covered clit, hoping to keep her orgasm going as long as possible. She felt Beth's pussy continue to contract over and over against her chin as Beth's body spasmed.

Lightly Ang kept running her tongue up and down over the hood that covered Beth's clit. Little by little she picked up the pace, bringing her tongue down a little lower to pull the hood up and expose her clit again when she sensed Beth's clit could take it.

Up and down, up and down, a little faster and a little firmer with every stroke. Ang knew from experience this one would take long at all. It wouldn't be as strong as the first but it would still be very good.

Not 30 seconds after the first one ended, Beth felt her second orgasm start. "Oh fuck yes Ang..." Beth moaned as she came again. This time Ang released her clit and let Beth come down on her own, instead moving down and lapping up the juices seeping out of her pussy. Tasted like heaven...

Ang leaned back against the couch, letting Beth relax and regain her senses. But her pussy was aching again now and almost unconsciously she started stroking her pussy as she watched Beth lying naked before her.

Finally Beth opened her eyes and looked up at Ang playing with her pussy. Instantly Beth knew what they needed to do next. She jumped up and grabbed Ang's hand, pulling her up and toward her bedroom.

Beth lead Ang to her bed and they both smiled at one another as Beth picked up the vibrator that she'd left there. Ang asked what that was doing out and Beth told her how she was so horny earlier that she just had to slip it inside her pussy for a bit. Ang told her that she thought she'd heard a moan coming from the bedroom before and Beth blushed as she looked down.

Beth looked so sexy sitting there ... naked, having done the things with Ang she'd already done, holding her vibrator but yet still blushing after having admitted what she'd done earlier. Ang new what had to come next.

Ang leaned in close to Beth, dropped her head down so that she was looking up at her, stared her right in the eyes and slowly moved in to kiss her. Their lips met and both of their eyes closed. Beth and Ang had kissed before but those kisses where just innocent pecks after a night out drinking. This kiss was more and it certainly wasn't innocent. It was soft and sexy, softer and sexier than any kiss either girl had experienced before.

Beth was first to extend her tongue but Ang quickly and enthusiastically returned Beth's advance. The kiss got more aggressive but still not overly so, not like kissing a man. It was so tender, so soft. Both women were melting in each other's arms.

Beth gently pushed Ang back onto the bed, never losing contact with her lips as she did. Ang spread her legs slightly as Beth moved over her and placed her thigh between her legs and against her pussy. They pressed their breasts together and gently rubbed their pussies against each other's thighs as they continued to kiss tenderly.

After what seemed like hours Beth finally broke the kiss, rose up slightly and opened her eyes to look at Ang. They silently stared deeply into each other's eyes for a couple seconds then kissed again, this time without closing their eyes.

Again they broke the kiss and again they paused a couple seconds staring into each other's eyes without saying anything. Finally Beth broke the silence ... "Fuck that was hot!" she said. Ang didn't say a word; she just smiled, grabbed Beth, pulled her back to her and kissed her again. It was hot ... the hottest thing either had ever experienced.

For the next several minutes the two girls just held each other, kissing, pressing their breasts together, rubbing their pussies against each other, staring lovingly into each other's eyes. They were both eager to fuck again, but just holding each other and kissing like this was too sexy to stop.

Finally Beth remembered the vibrator still lying on the bed. Discretely she found it then moved her leg slightly so that Ang's pussy was again exposed. Ang's eyes went wide as Beth pressed the fat fake cock up against her cunt and with almost no effort eased it inside. Oh fuck it felt big but also oh so good. Beth broke the kiss and stared into Ang's eyes smiling as she eased it all the way inside Ang until the little ears rested up against Ang's clit.

Ang's pussy was on fire. So wet and stretched wide by Beth's vibrator, the vibrator that Beth had used on herself many, many times, as recently as earlier this evening on this very bed. The thought of it was so naughty it just made it that much hotter.

At once Ang's whole pussy came to life as Beth switched the vibrator on. The fat shaft stretching her little pussy buzzed inside her while the ears on the vibe buzzed her clit. Ang had a vibrator just like this one that she'd used many times, but this one was bigger and instead of fucking herself, Beth was fucking her.

Beth stared down at Ang as she fucked her, pulling the vibrator out just a bit then pressing it firmly back into Ang's pussy, tightly against her clit. Beth kissed her again and Ang kissed her back hard, pulling her mouth to her. Beth pulled away and asked Ang how it felt.

'Oh Fuck" is all Ang could say as she rolled her head to the side. She was going to come again hard and any second now. "FFFuuuccckkk" Ang moaned as Beth pressed the vibe deep inside her as she started to cum. Ang tensed up her whole body as Beth continued to hold the vibe against her pussy. Ang's pussy squeezed the big cock hard as she came and came and came. Just when she thought it was almost over Beth bumped the speed up on the vibrator a notch and Ang started cumming again.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck" Ang moaned as she pressed her pussy up against the vibrator as well as she rode out her second orgasm in a row. As it was starting to subside Beth once more turned up the vibrator to its highest setting and once again, Ang started cumming.

Ang couldn't take anymore. She pushed the vibrator from her puss and closed her legs. Beth smiled down at her and asked "you liked?" Ang didn't say a word, just grabbed Beth's face and pulled her back to her, kissing her with more feeling than perhaps she'd ever kissed anyone before.

Beth of course returned the kiss in kind and the two women once again pressed the bodies together as they rolled around on the bed. Finally Ang ended up on top of Beth and somehow got the vibrator in her hand. She sat up, sucked the vibrator in between her lips seductively, then licked it clean and said "now it's your turn..."

12