Angel

Story Info
A twist to the typical vampire story
1.4k words
4.15
23.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hollyh
hollyh
154 Followers

She sashayed into the bar like she owned the joint. But she was extremely out of place. The silk blouse with the high neck, fitting her ample curves to the simple A-line skirt. Low heels. Comfortable. Predictable. Her face was intriguing, but not one of breathtaking beauty; her hair pulled back in a severe bun. Yet her presence commanded attention. Perhaps it was her mesmerizing dark eyes. Or the staid, stoic way she carried herself.

"Bourbon. On the rocks. And keep 'em coming."

Her voice had a whiskied tone to it. Men shimmied up to her, drawn in by the sexual magnitism oozing from her pours, but one raised eyebrow sent them packing. She was looking for something special. She knew what she needed. What she wanted. It was midway into the third round when she spotted him. She lifted her drink into her hand, signaled the bartender, and sauntered over to where he sat.

"Mind if a girl cools her heels here for a while?"

He looked over his glasses. He had been reading documents, but her sudden intrusion interrupted his thought processes. The first glimpse of her told him nothing, but on a longer look, he felt his pants become rather confining.

"Uh .... sure ..... please..."

She slid into the booth with ease, leaning forward to take in what he was doing. He quickly gathered his papers and stuffed them into the old briefcase next to him. She smiled, captivating him in an instant. Raising a finger, she signaled the bartender who wasted no time in getting another round for them both.

"Do you always command such attention?" he asked, amazed at her seeming ease of getting the things she wanted without saying a word. She merely smiled at him, and took another long drink of her bourbon.

"Are you going to say anything??" he asked, clearing his throat nervously.

She gazed at him with a piercing stare, almost looking through him. She reached out to touch his face, a touch that made him shiver with both fright and anticipation. She drew a long fingernail down his jawline to his chin.

"Sure," she whispered huskily, "I'll say anything you want, as long as you come with me ...."

It was as if his will drained from him. He rose as she did, following her outside and down the alleyway. She backed him up against the wall, tearing his shirt from him, licking his chest with maniacal fervor. He tried to stop her, but her gaze held him hostage. She clawed uselessly at his belt, then with a whimpering moan, commanded him,

"Take them off. Now."

He could do nothing but comply. Incredulously, he was hard as stone. She licked her lips and fell to her knees, engulfing him in one motion. The suction of her mouth and throat were almost more than he could bear. There he was, a pillar of the community, standing in a dark alleyway with a strange woman giving him head and he didn't try to stop her. Part of his mind kept screaming to him about his family, but with every rake of her long, red fingernails, their memory became more and more misty. His head lolled and his eyes rolled back in his head. He touched the back of her head and she jerked back, scowling at him. It was clear: there was to be no intimate contact. This was animalistic.

She began clawing harder at him, her nails leaving red streaks on his flesh. As he began to jump and squirm, she merely laughed at him.

"Can't you take pain, little man?! It's not so bad ... go with it ... let it feed you"

He began to respond, moaning more and more loudly when her nails would dig into his flesh. Blood began to trickle in spots now as she sucked his cock and raked his body. Abruptly, she stopped.

"Wha .... why did you stop?" he asked, on the brink of bliss.

"You are coming with me. I am going to take you to heights unseen." She allowed him to pull up his pants and, grabbing his hand, she led him not twenty feet up the alley to her car. Funny, he hadn't remembered seeing that there before now. She kissed him passionately, then shoved him roughly into the back seat. As she drove, she hummed to herself. He peered out of the back window: the scenery outside the car was becoming less and less familiar.

The car came to an abrupt stop at an abandoned farmhouse. She opened the back door and drug him out, pulling him, running, into the ramshackled shelter. A mattress lay on the floor, covered in black silk sheets and a comforter. Candles were lit, yet he had seen no one leaving as they arrived.

She took his face into her hands. "Look at me!" she commanded, and he obeyed. Her eyes hypnotized him in a way he had never though possible. She spoke to him without words then and he complied, lying down on the bed. She leaned over him and stripped him of his clothing, then began tying his hands to the stakes anchored just beyond each corner of the mattress. Stakes which he hadn't noticed before. The lashes she was using were leather: try as he may, there would be no escape.

"Are you ready?" She asked, as she stood at the end of the mattress and began to peel her clothing from her body. The candlelight bathed her in a golden glow as she slowly worked the buttons on her blouse.

"Oh, god, yes ..." He groaned as his eyes drank in her beauty as it was revealed inch by agonizing inch.

She was perfect, flawless. Ivory skin, chiseled features. She let her long hair down, and it hung in dark, heavy ringlets. She looked like Aphrodite stepping out of the clamshell in the Raphael painting. His desire was evident in the pulsing of his turgid cock. She lowered herself to a crouch and, much like a tiger stalking its prey, she began to crawl to him, growling.

"oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Her tongue met his cock, fire and ice as she blew a cool blast of air against the spot where her tongue had just lathed. Her mouth took him again, and she felt his hips begin to rise and fall against her mouth in a rhythm she kept close account of. Her nails began to rake him again, drawing fresh blood. She loved hearing him groan.

"I'm gonna cum!" he husked between ragged breaths.

She stopped abruptly, drawing a dissenting grunt from him. Her gaze silenced him as she straddled his hips and took his cock into her body. She was warm, moist, tight: tighter than he remembered any of his lovers ever being. She knew how to squeeze and release him, and he watched her use his body for her pleasure. The fleeting thoughts of his wife and children were now completely gone. All that mattered was her and the feeling he was getting as she fucked him mercilessly. All that mattered was that he was going to be allowed to cum inside this magnificent creature. To give her life.

"I want your seed"

She whispered those words into his ear. She knew she was fertile. She knew this was the time, and he held the perfect DNA to perpetuate the lineage. She knew she needed to feel his seed pulse into her at the perfect moment. And she also knew when that perfect moment was.

Their bodies coupled and uncoupled in sync. A rhythm perfected by lust and by greed. The only sounds were the slight squishing of juicy orifices receiving pleasure and the occasional groan or moan when the perfect spot was being massaged. She studied his face almost dispassionately. Although her body swirled with feelings, there was no real emotion. This was merely need. She watched his face grimace, his neck veins pulse. Her mouth watered. It was time.

"Oh, God ..... I'm gonna cum ... I don't ....even ... know ..... your .... nam...a.aaaahhhhhhh!"

She leaned forward as he pushed into her, baring her fangs and sinking them deeply into his jugular vein. The scream was almost inhuman .... but on the other hand, terribly human .... as she received life from both his blood and his cock and yet, at the same time, took life away. She drank his blood as he filled her womb with his seed. She orgasmed in a blinding rush of pleasure, her lust-filled moan gurgling blood back onto his skin. When she finally rose, his lifeless gaze met hers. She wiped her mouth, rolled off of him, and smiled.

She said out loud, patting her full stomach and rubbing her womb in satisfaction: "The name's Angel ....." Then she laughed.

hollyh
hollyh
154 Followers