Angel & Daddy's Story Ch. 04

Story Info
Finally...
2.5k words
4.33
53.9k
24
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is a story of a hot affair between a Daddy Dom and his adult submissive Angel - no one in this story is even close to being under 18!

Finally...

Daddy could not be happier than when he's driving his prick deep into his sweet girl's wet hole. He smiles as she squirms and squeals in delight on his cock.

"Oh daddy! Yes! Yes! YESSS!"

Angel can feel her first orgasm building quickly as Daddy grabs her hips and slams into her from behind. This is what she's been aching for constantly for weeks. Tonight, she wants to get her fill. Although, the last time she visited daddy she had hoped her hunger for him would be sated a little and all that visit did, was leave her wanting for more. No one has ever made her feel as good as Daddy does.

She grinds back into him, meeting his thrusts as the quivering tremble works it's way through her tummy and explodes like a dozen tiny fireworks inside her. "Ahhhhh yeah!" She moans as her first orgasm finishes.

Daddy feels it too. Her sweet hole clenching and spasming, like it's another hungry little mouth trying to devour his dick. It's almost enough to do him in as well, but he's waited too long to finish so quickly. He pulls out and slaps her ass with his slippery, wet cock. He looks down and sees her pussy still grasping for him and slips a finger in to tickle the g-spot he's sure he's just bruised a little.

"Oh Daddy, please don't stop fucking me yet! I want more." Angel moans and wiggles her ass enticingly for her Daddy.

He chuckles as he grabs her and flips her over onto her back. "Baby girl, you know Daddy's not finished with you yet..."

He grabs each ankle in his hands and pushes them back as far as they will go. "Good girl Angel. I can tell you've been working on getting more flexible." He says as her feet almost reach to beside her head. He lets go and grabs her little hands in his while he kneels below her on the bed. "Grab your ankles little one. I want you to stay in this position. No matter what. If you don't stay this way until I tell you to change position, I WILL NOT hesitate to bind you this way."

Obediently, Angel smiles and nods as she grabs her ankles like Daddy just taught and pushes her legs even further back to show him what a good girl she can be.

Daddy then gets up and leaves the room for a moment. Returning with a water bottle he takes a swig and looks down at her. Swollen pussy and tight little button completely exposed and offered up for him.

She licks her lips and Daddy offers her a drink. She goes to move to grab the water and he smacks her ass, hard.

"What did I tell you Angel?"

Confusion in her eyes, she pouts slightly "but, you offered me water daddy and I'm thirsty..."

He slides his arm behind her shoulders and lifts her slightly as he tilts the water into her mouth. He purposely lets some of it spill onto her chest knowing full well what the shock of it would feel like on her flushed skin. She lets out a sharp breath but doesn't complain as he sets her back down on her back.

"That's a good girl, still in position." Daddy praises her as he runs a finger down behind her knee, down her thigh and into her sweet wet lips. "Hmmmm"

"Did Angel like when Daddy was stretching her pussy earlier?" He asks as he takes another swig of the water and simultaneously slips another finger into her slippery hole.

"Oh yes Daddy. I liked it very much" she smiles up at him panting as he slides the third finger in. Slowly, taking his time flexing and spreading his fingers. Testing to see how far she can go. He reaches down with his other hand and slides in two more.

"Oh this looks so hot little girl. Is Daddy hurting you at all?" He asks as he gently massages inside his girl, he flexes and pushes her open more.

She's breathing more heavily and moaning softly "no Daddy, your princess can take more..."

She's not going to give in easily he can see. Daddy decides to really push this kitten and slides in four fingers from each hand. She moans loudly but doesn't lose her grip as he moves his fingers gently in and out and starts spreading her even wider.

He looks over at his nightstand and has an idea. He switches back to one hand and pushes his fist as deep as she can take it. She's moaning and whimpering in pleasure as he pumps it in and out of her slowly picking up speed. He's rewarded by a glorious squirting of her orgasm as she screams "oh yes Daddy!"

Her sweet cum rains down on her because of the position he has her in and she's sure she's never felt more exposed and sexy in her life. Daddy slides his fist out and looks down approvingly at the way she looks.

"Oh thank you so much Daddy! That felt so good!"

Daddy grabs the water bottle from the bedside table and tears the label off of it while he takes another swig. Again he slides his arm under her and tilts the bottle to her lips. This time as he pulls the bottle away he very deliberately spills the cool liquid all over her hot body. She wiggles and moans but stays in position.

"Such a good girl" he says as he kisses her deeply. "I'll be right back"

He leaves the room and she can hear the sink going in the bathroom. When he returns she can see that he's refilled the water bottle but it looks kind of milky.

"Angel, I want you to relax and close your eyes" daddy commands in his gentlest tone.

She does as she's told and feels his warm hands touching and probing her tender kitty again. She loves the attention and smiles sweetly. Daddy slips four fingers in again and spreads them out inside her. Oh, it feels so good!

Then he slips his hand out and she hears the crunchy noise of the water bottle and knows the hardness pushing against her tender pussy lips must be the water bottle. Oh! It looked milky because he had put warm water in it!

She's a little afraid because it's so big and she's sure it will hurt. But she stays still and doesn't deny or ask Daddy to stop because she wants to please him.

Daddy is staring intently down at his little girls' swollen pussy and gently working the bottle into her sweet hole. "Wow," he thinks to himself, "she's really going to take this? I need a fucking camera man with this little one!" He chuckles to himself as he manages to work the end of the bottle in.

She looks so fucking hot with the big water bottle just inside her now gaping hole. It was so tight earlier, he never imagined she'd be able to take something this big. The first time he fucked her with his big prick, she walked funny after. Now she's going to walk funny for days!

Slowly he works it in deeper and deeper. Fucking his little one with this plastic bottle full of warm water is really turning him on. He reaches down to massage his throbbing cock with his free hand. Pushing the bottle as far as it will go.

He holds it there for a few minutes while she moans and whimpers about how big it is. He looks up at her face to make sure she isn't it too much pain and he can see sweat on her hairline and brow but she has her eyes closed still. As he commanded earlier.

"Good girl" he tells her as he releases his cock for a second and grabs his camera. He just can't resist a picture. He steps back away from the bed and leaves her there with the bottle deep in her, her hands around her ankles still up by her head and her eyes closed tight. "Ah! What a picture"

He puts the camera down after looking at the pic and gets another idea.

"Angel," she opens her eyes and looks up at him lustily, "you must be getting stiff with your legs like that. I'm going to leave the bottle in your pussy, but if you promise to be careful not to let it out, you can get up and stretch for a minute..."

He watches her for her reaction and loves all the different emotions he can see flit across her face: contentment, relief, confusion, resolve...

Never one to back down from a challenge and definitely needing to stretch her legs, Angel smiles defiantly at her Daddy and lets go of her ankles. She goes to reach down to hold the foreign object in her so she can get up and he grabs her wrist. "No hands little one." He warns her, "I want you to keep it in, with no hands helping..."

She bites her lip as she thinks through the added challenge. It feels so strange to try and move with this big thing inside of her and daddy watching her so intently.

Daddy is sitting on the bed rubbing his cock and watching her try to figure out how to accomplish what he has asked. As she lowers her legs, the bottle shifts a little but stays in. She stretches out like a little kitten in the sun. Now flat on her back with her legs straight down she wonders how she can move without her slippery cunt pushing this big bottle out against her bidding. She bites her lip and looks over at Daddy again. He's massaging his cock and spreading his pre-cum over the head.

"Oh Daddy, that's so sexy..." she moans as she sits up. Oh! Oh! That pushed the big bottle in deeper! Angel moans loudly at the intrusion in her hole causing her to feel so funny and full.

Her eyes widen in surprise and wanton lust.

That look does Daddy in.

"Back in position now baby girl" he growls at her.

So full...

Angel knows that when Daddy growls like that she needs to do exactly as she's told right away!

She lays back down and takes each ankle back in her hands, the sudden movement almost pushing the big water bottle that had been jammed so deep in her pussy almost all the way out.

Daddy kneels down beneath her ass and pushes it all the way back in with one hand while her uses the other hand to start working her tight little button below.

"Baby girl is going to get double stuffed now." Daddy whispers to her as she squirms and moans under him. Her eyes widen a little as what Daddy has just said sinks in... how will she possibly be able to take it she wonders? More than a little frightened she might break in half with Daddy's big cock deep in her ass and this big bottle firmly in her pussy.

Daddy mounts her and starts by working just the tip into her tight bottom. Slowly and gently working her ass as the bottle keeps trying to escape he reaches down and pumps it in deeper too.

Angel moans and whimpers as Daddy pushes deeper into her. Stuffing her so full she is insane with how good it feels. He starts pumping into her bottom in a long, slow steady rhythm. The bottle going in and out at the same tempo as his thrusts help keep it in place.

He pulls his cock so far that it almost slips out before driving back in deep. Over and over. Angel is practically screaming now. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" into his chest.

He stuffs his fingers in his little girls mouth so she can have all her holes filled and suck their combined juices off his fingers. She suckles away in between her pants and moans. "Oh Daddy!" She says, her words muffled by his fingers probing her pretty little mouth in a way very similar to how they probed her sweet snatch earlier.

Daddy can't believe how his little girl is managing being so full but is loving how the bottle in her pussy makes her asshole feel even tighter than the first time he was deep inside her. He can almost feel the sloshing of the water from within her.

The sensation is enough to bring him to climax and with a couple more thrust he empties his seed deep into her bottom.

"Such"

"A"

"Good"

"Girrrrrrl"

He grunts as he pushes one last thrust deep into her.

As much as Daddy would love to just stay deep within her now, he knows her hips and holes must be aching. Slowly, he pulls his fingers out of her mouth and kisses her passionately. Next he slides his fully satisfied cock out and leans back to look down at her adoringly. Finally, he gives the water bottle a couple playful taps which cause her eyes to widen in surprise, before he tenderly pulls that out as well.

He looks down again and is pleased to see her pussy swollen and raw and both holes gaping wide. Completely and utterly used for his pleasure. He knows she will be tender tomorrow and smiles knowing she will be reminded with every step that she is Daddy's girl and her purpose is to be used for his pleasure.

He can't resist snapping another picture before allowing her to let go of her ankles and rest her trembling legs.

"Oh Daddy, thank you so so much!" Angel sighs, utterly and completely satiated.

She rolls on her side and curls up in a ball to recover for a minute while Daddy goes to the bathroom to clean up a bit.

When he returns he plants a kiss on her forehead and tells her to go do the same then come back to snuggle for a bit before she has to leave. She smiles a content smile up at him as she slowly raises herself up off the bed. Her arms and legs feel like jelly!

Ooh! Her bottom is tender too. As she gingerly makes her way out of the bedroom Daddy can see his seed slowly snaking it's way out of her behind and down the back of her thigh. She can feel his eyes on her and gives a playful wiggle before disappearing out the door of Daddy's room.

When his little girl returns she finds Daddy almost asleep. She crawls up onto the bed and snuggles into him, resting her head on his chest and reaching for his hand, she wraps her little fingers into his.

"Can I stay right here tonight? Please Daddy. I will be a good girl"

Daddy kisses her on top of her head and says yes in a very sleepy voice before he drifts off.