Angel & Daddy's Story Ch. 08

Story Info
The torture garden?
1.3k words
4
24.3k
5

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is a story of a hot affair between a Daddy Dom and his adult submissive Angel - no one in this story is even close to being under 18!

The Torture Garden?

Angel sits quietly in her seat picking at her lunch. She can barely think of eating because her tummy is doing floppy flips from excitement!

"Where could Daddy be taking her?" she wonders to herself as she looks out the window at the scenery flashing by in the early afternoon sun. She impulsively sticks a hand out the window and pretends to be flying for a couple minutes, just because.

She figures they are going to Toronto because they are on the 401. Normally she hates this drive, but then, usually she's driving alone and going to fix a customer problem if she's driving to the city.

But, today is completely different than a 'normal' day for her.

From the 'little girl' outfit, to the sexy Daddy beside her, to the plug in her bottom, everything is quite far from her 'normal' day.

And she can't remember the last time she felt this HAPPY!

Her fingers wander unconsciously down to her slippery slit and she absently plays with her kitty, lost in thought. Daddy's low voice draws her back from her daydreaming.

"Angel, as much as I like what you are doing over there you need to keep your hands in your lap. No more touching yourself today unless I tell you to."

Angel instantly blushes, she didn't even realize she was doing that! She pulls her skirt down and folds her hands in her lap. "Sorry daddy" she says as she smiles sweetly over to him.

Ahead in the distance she gets a glimpse of the CN tower. She went up once, just to say she did it. She hates heights but there are some things in life you have to push your fears aside so you can have the experience and memory...

"You're so quiet today," Daddy glances over at her, his concern plain on his face, "is my little girl okay? " he asks.

She leans over and plants a sweet kiss on his cheek. "I couldn't possibly be better Daddy! I'm just excited and trying to behave!" She giggles as she settles back in her seat again.

Daddy guides his car into a parking lot off Broadview and grabs her hand as he helps her out of the car. They walk up Queen St to a trendy, little hole-in-the-wall pub.

They sit side by side in a cozy little corner booth. Daddy orders 2 glasses of wine and some food for both of them.

Angel is quiet as she takes in the surroundings and enjoys the food. Daddy chats away with her about some of his favourite stories and plans for the future.

As the sun begins to set Angel notices that more and more of the people coming into the restaurant and walking by are dressed quite risqué. Leather, lace and chains seem to be the common theme. Even for Queen St. It's strange.

There must be a show or something going on nearby she thinks as she snuggles into Daddy and enjoys her second glass of wine after dinner.

Daddy is smiling to himself as he leads his little girl across the street. He's noticed her green eyes widen as the people in extreme outfits are all heading in the same direction they are. He knows she thinks it's fun to watch and explore the kinkier side of things and how curious she is about what other people like sexually. He can't wait to see her reaction to this next part of their adventure. He pats her squarely on the bottom as the walk signal comes up, signaling that it's time for them to cross the street. Knowing full well she's squirming a little because the swat reminded her of the plug he placed in there earlier.

As they approach The Opera House, Angel is openly staring. There's all variety of people dressed in leather, latex and lace. She can't believe her eyes. They take a place in line and she leans back into Daddy. Knowing he will always keep her safe and protected.

"Daddy," she whispers in his ear as she leans up for a kiss, "what is this place?"

He chuckles and runs a fingertip down her cheek. "Patience pet." He whispers back.

They can hear the thumping of club music throbbing out a beat from inside.

He hands the doorman their tickets and holds Angel close, navigating her through the crowd to find a spot where they won't be in the way of the throngs of people filing in.

"Angel, kneel." He commands in her ear.

She looks around a little as she does what she's told. No one even bats an eye at his little girl kneeling in the middle of the lobby. Inside the venue, the costumes are even more extreme and Angel's eyes wander to a lady walking by in a see through plastic dress. 'She looks like a 'Lady Gaga' Barbie' Angel thinks to herself and Daddy sees the smirk on her face. She bites her lip as she remembers she's supposed to look up at him when she kneels in front of Daddy.

Looking up, Angel sees Daddy reach into the pocket of his pants and fish out a thick, pretty chain. It has a hook closure on one end and a leather loop on the other. He reaches down and attaches the hook into the back of her new collar and puts his hand through the leather loop. Angel feels herself moisten at the realization that he intends to keep her on a leash with all these strange people seeing her this way.

A couple people smile acknowledgement to Daddy as they pass by.

Next, Daddy reaches down and pets her on the head gently, like a well loved pup, before asking for her hand. He places 2 hair ties in her hand and instructs her to put her hair up in pig tails like she did for a picture she sent to him when he was away on a trip.

Angel turns pink but does as she's told. Daddy grabs hold of one pig tail in each hand and pulls her as he commands, "Stand Angel" making her blush even more. Which just adds to the little girl look of her tonight.

As she stands, he swats her ass squarely in the middle again and makes her yelp. Smiling he let's her go and she wraps an arm around his waist. A little overwhelmed by all the people in fet-wear milling around. He leads her towards the closest bar as they take in the pumping music and strobe lights flashing around them.

There's every porn and kink site Angel has ever seen represented in this crowd. Body paint. Doms, Dominatrixes, subs, little girls like Angel, babies and people dressed in costumes that frankly kinda scare Angel. She tucks in closer to Daddy as she looks around and he orders them a couple drinks.

Daddy turns around with his back to the bar and hands Angel her drink as he takes in the view with her. He leans down to kiss her neck softly and whispers in her ear "You're the sexiest woman in here, you know" as he pulls her back into him.

Angel can feel Daddy's breath on her neck and can tell from the bulge in his pants and the heavy breathing that he's quite excited. He always knows exactly what to say and do to make her feel so special. She smiles brightly and relaxes a little in his arms as they stand quietly, swaying to the trance beat as a show starts up on the stage...