Angel & Daddy's Story Ch. 09

Story Info
The show...
1.2k words
4.35
25.9k
4
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is a story of a hot affair between a Daddy Dom and his adult submissive Angel - no one in this story is even close to being under 18!

The Show

As the show begins Daddy gives a little tug on Angel's chain.The pull on her collar let's her know he wants to move through the crowd of people in various kink costumes. It also gives Angel a little thrill, being pulled past the crowd as his pet. It is probably her favourite part of being in this strange place. That she and Daddy can openly be what they are, in a public place and no one judges or even gives this behavior a second glance.

Daddy spots a small group of Daddy's and Dom's chatting in a corner off to the left side of the venue. They each have their own little girl or submissive and he is interested in chatting with men who share his interests and to give Angel a chance to talk with other girls who share hers.

Up on the stage, the show is like a vaudeville meets burlesque, meets kink, meets porn, mix of entertainment. It excites and frightens Angel all at the same time. "Why would someone want to poke needles through their skin like that?!" She shudders and looks away.

Daddy strikes up a conversation with one of the men while Angel turns to an adorable brunette with two long braids with blue bows on the end. She learns her name is Mona.

As they all chat and watch the show, the girls are giggling and whispering to each other excitedly. Mona pulls a teddy bear back-pack up from the floor beside her and shares a bunch of lollipops with the girls. Daddy almost forgets the show on stage with all the sucking and licking happening right in front of him. In fact, all the Daddy's in this little group go silent, watching each girl in turn. Angel and Mona notice right away and Angel gets a naughty idea. She winks at Mona and moves in close to her. She licks at the sucker in Mona's mouth and giggles. Mona gets the hint and steps closer to Angel. She pulls the sucker partly out of her mouth so Angel can suck on it too. The effect is both girls sucking and licking a sweet, sticky ball between them. Which, of course leads to kissing and groping and touching. This gets the other girls attention. The sub watches intently from the floor beside her master as her hands slide down to her own honey pot. The other two girls begin to mimic Angel and Mona.

Mona and Angel making out is exciting Daddy and his new friend. "Our girls are very naughty" Daddy says to his new friend with a chuckle.

"Very!" Mona's Daddy agrees.

The men enjoy this display for a few more minutes before Daddy steps in. "Angel, Present!" He commands.

Angel flushes pink from head to toe and pulls away from Mona reluctantly.

She moves in front of Daddy and gets into the position he taught her earlier. Back arched, knees slightly bent, head looking up at him and smiling. "Like this Daddy?" She asks his approval.

He leans down and kisses her passionately, "yes baby, good girl" he can taste Mona's lip gloss and the sweetness of the sucker on Angel's lips. He kisses her again before standing up and walking around behind her. Running a finger down her back before coming to stand behind her. All eyes in the group are now on the two of them. As well as some other people standing close, that have had their attention wander since intermission started a moment ago for the stage show.

Angel is flushed and pink from having so many people stare at her in this compromising position. She can feel her arousal making the apex of her thighs damp as she wiggles a little. She's completely unprepared for what Daddy does next.

Daddy leans down and grabs the hem of his little girl's dress and hikes it up over her hips. Completely exposing her bare bottom, dripping lips and "oh no!" the butt plug. Angel squirms and whimpers. He starts to spank her lightly, left cheek, right cheek, left cheek...

Angel is getting hornier and more embarrassed with each light spank. There's a bit of a crowd drawing near and Daddy amps it up and slaps a little harder and faster as Angel's eyes begin to water and her bottom lip starts to quiver. Determined and stubborn, she doesn't make a sound or lower her head. Daddy lands three final spanks squarely in the middle of her bottom, pushing the plug in more deeply with each slap before abruptly flipping her skirt back down.

He then stands right up against her and pulls her up to stand and lean back into his arms as he kisses her neck and shoulders that have a light sheen of sweat from the little show they just put on. She closes her eyes and whispers back to him "oh Thank you Daddy" and she can hear applause all around them. Not realizing anyone within sight was watching and cheering for her.

"I need to fuck you now." Daddy growls in her ear as he holds her close in front of him. They are both scanning the room looking for an exit, private corner, oh god, anything!!

Daddy grabs her leash and pulls her along behind him. She is having a hard time keeping up he is taking such long, purposeful strides. They go through an exit door up near the stage and are into the back stage area with the performers hurrying to get ready for the next act as intermission is almost complete. Daddy continues to walk and they see less and less people as he goes up a dim flight of stairs. He opens the first door and finds an empty office.

He pulls Angel in and locks the door behind them before he kisses her passionately again.

Locked in an embrace they kiss for a little while. Angel can feel Daddy's hard cock straining to be freed from his pants pushing against her tummy. She reaches down to loosen his belt and slide down his zipper. As she slides her hands into his pants to let his big, hard clock out she breaks away from Daddy's kiss to get on her knees, facing him and slips it into her mouth hungrily licking and sucking.

He grabs each pig tail of auburn hair in his hands and fucks her mouth hard. Driving his dick deep down her throat. She slides her hands up and down his thighs, barely able to concentrate on the task in front of her with her desire to have him deep between her other set of lips! He doesn't make her wait long before he's pulling her up for a quick kiss then turning her around and bending her over the desk to take her from behind.

He wastes no time and buries himself deep within her. His thrusts are fast, hard and urgent. She moans quietly in satisfaction. She needed this so badly she thinks to herself, as he reaches around her and grabs her shoulders to pump even deeper. "Oh yes, oh Thank you Daddeeee! " Angel squeals as her orgasm makes both of them wet and even more slippery.

The combined effect makes Daddy lose control much sooner than normal and he spills his seed deep within her with a satisfied groan. As they are bent over the desk panting, he kisses her neck and tells her what a good girl she is.