Angel & Daddy's Story Ch. 11

Story Info
The vibrating menace.
1.2k words
3.76
29.8k
7

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel closes her eyes, her heart still pounding from the odd situation she had just found herself in with her driver.

Jack seemed almost as conflicted as she was, but for his own different reasons.

She worries that when Daddy finds out she didn't do as he wished she will be in trouble. She pouts a little at the thought. He had said to do whatever Jack told her to do, but surely he only meant the pictures and the ride? Not allowing Jack to touch her or enter her? Surely not that! She sighs and tilts her head back against the seat. Come what may, she feels better to justify denying Jack's unwanted approach than having to explain why she would choose to submit to him.

Despite her nervousness, she's lulled to sleep in the car as it hums down the road to her surprise weekend away.

When she wakes they are slowly making their way down a long driveway. It's dark outside and there are lanterns swinging in the breeze along the path. She stretches and yawns as the car rolls to a stop.

As she exits the car, a couple comes down from the front porch to welcome her.

Gayle and Michael look to be in their mid to late fifties, fit and well dressed. Gayle embraces Angel in a warm and welcoming hug as Michael pats Jack on the back in a friendly hello and leads him to the back of the house with Angel's bag. Gayle grabs Angel's hand and leads her up the porch and into the house to grab fresh glasses of wine. There's candles everywhere, inside and out casting a lovely glow all around the front porch and inside the house.

The inside is open concept living room and kitchen with a beautiful chef equipped wall of appliances and an island with a built in wine cooler with several types to choose from.

There's also a tray with cheese and crackers and fruit that Angel grabs a little bit to nibble from.

The back wall is all windows and she can see a large multi level deck, lit with more candles. Beyond the deck she can see waves breaking, beyond a beach view to die for in the moonlight.

To her left is a room through french doors, Gayle leads her in and there's a large, almost medieval looking solid oak dining table. It looks as though it was carved into a table from a large tree.

Gayle smiles at Angel and kisses her gently on the lips. "Take off your clothes and get up onto the table Angel" she commands..

Angel's eyes widen in shock. She certainly wasn't expecting this. She struggles a moment at the awkward way she feels with being asked by this woman she doesn't know to take off her clothes (the second stranger to make this request within hours!), she blushes as she peels off her clothing slowly.

Gayle holds out her hands and takes each garment and places them on one of the plush looking chairs around the table. Angel tries to gracefully get up on the table, unsure of how to position herself, she sits on the edge, fully aware of the wet spot she's creating beneath her.

Gayle retrieves a couple items from a silver tray off to the side of the room and returns her attention to Angel. The first item is a black silk blindfold. Angel understands and bows her head to allow Gayle easy access to tie the blindfold on her. Next, Gayle guides her farther up the table so Angel is centered on it.

"Lay back"

Angel does as she is commanded. Feeling silly but doing as she's told.

"Lift your head pet" Gayle says then slips a small soft velvet pillow under her head.

Next, she feels Gayle grab her hands, she can almost picture Gayle standing at the head of the table and bending down to pull Angels arms up above her head towards the corners of the table. She feels soft, cool leather encircle each wrist as Gayle closes the fasteners. Then her arms are tugged a little more as Gayle attaches them to something, Angel guesses there must be long straps attaching the cuffs to the legs of the table.

Angel can feel her pussy growing slick with desire, being displayed like this, for whoever may walk in next.

She hears Gayle slowly make her way down to the other end of the table and Angel starts to pant at what she guesses is coming next.

Sure enough, she feels Gayle place similar cuffs on each ankle. But, instead of pulling Angel's legs apart and fastening them to the other end of the table, she grabs first one leg, then the other and forces them up so her feet are flat on the table, bending Angel's knees and spreading her legs wide apart. She fastens her ankles to the middle legs of the table.

Angel has never felt more vulnerable and shudders a little when she feels Gayle's finger run lightly down the length of her glistening slit. As Angel opens her mouth to moan softly, Gayle slips the finger into Angel's mouth so she can taste herself.

"What a good little slut" she whispers to Angel.

Angel hears Gayle go over to the tray again and retrieve something else.

Within moments, there's something cool, smooth and metallic resting with a bit of weight over her exposed clit. Gayle fastens some sort of strap around each of Angel's upper thighs to keep it in place and then it starts to buzz and vibrate.

Angel lets out a soft moan.

Just as she starts to get really excited and hopes Daddy will come in soon to see her this way, being a good girl and doing as she's told, she hears Gayle's foot steps as she leaves the room.

Oh no! I won't be able to take this stimulation for long! Angel starts to freak out a little at the thought of not being able to turn off or get the vibrating menace off her clit once she's at the point of oblivion. How long will she be left like this?

She starts moaning and bucking her hips as the first wave of an orgasm builds. Just as she's about to cum though, the vibrating stops. Angel whimpers and sets her hips back down on the table, panting uncontrollably.

What the hell?

How/ who stopped it?

She holds her breath to see if she can hear anyone else in the room. Not a sound, the soft music and waves far off at the beach are all she hears.

In the distance she hears Daddy's distinctive laugh again.

She pouts. Why isn't he coming to see her?

Just as she bites her lip wondering if he's punishing her for misbehaving with Jack, the little vibrating menace starts again. But this time it's vibrations are different. Long, slow waves that build then stop.

BUZZzzz - BUZZzzz - BUZZzzz

She shudders and moans and goes to move one of her hands down to slide a finger into her dripping wet snatch that's now throbbing with a needy ache to be filled. The pull on her wrist reminds her that she's tied down and satisfying her need is not an option right now...