Angel & Naughty: The Hotel Ch. 01

Story Info
Steven assfucks Loretta before Lisa, her sister arrives.
6.5k words
4.37
182.8k
68
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 07/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel & Naughty: The Millennium Hotel Ch. 01

An hour later I was at the Millennium Hotel downtown, on the edge of the king sized bed, cutting a pair of thick lines. Lisa had went home with Todd, to dump him and change into her angel outfit; while Loretta, Lisa's sister, her black designer hat slanted over her eye, her tight red dress wrapped like a cat suit over her luscious body, danced drudgingly slow and seductive to some moody acid jazz that played over the porno we had ordered on the TV. She had a bump earlier in the car, and her sensual dancing was making it hard to concentrate. She knew how cock-inspiring her nineteen-year-old, Italian body was - her voluptuous butt ballooning as she lowered herself, her arched back and petite waist, the jasmine scent of perfume as she whipped her hair with each thump of the bass.

I did two lines quickly and leaned back on the bed, enjoying the view. Grabbing my video camera from the nightstand, I watched her through the LCD. "Marvelous creature," I murmured, massaging my cock through my pants. "Are you giving me a preview of the body I'm going to fuck?"

She clawed her flirty red-nailed hands over her tits, then up around her regal neck, watching me with her smoky dark eyes as she undid the neck clasp on her dress. "I'm going to get you so hard. Harder than my spoiled bitch sister Lisa has ever made you."

I smiled. "That'll be tough."

She held the top of her dress in front of her-a teasing strip show-and then let it fall over itself, leaving her half naked in all her glory, her almond-colored, attention-seeking tits jutting proudly (as young cock-hardening teenage tits do), at least a perfect C cup. She grabbed her breasts and mashed them together, closing her eyes and breathing deeply-her edible, fuckable cleavage made my mouth water. I swallowed back my desire.

As she continued her serpentine dance, words dripped out of her. "I want to fuck that big confident cock of yours before Lisa gets here. And to be honest, I don't care if she ever comes. I want it all to myself."

"You want Daddy to spoil you with his cock baby? You look so sexy in that red dress. You want to be the spoiled sister and polish your pretty face with my nasty cum?"

She begged breathily, bending at the knees. "Oh please Steven." On the TV screen behind her a blonde in a miniskirt was bent over an office desk, getting her ass sloppily finger-fucked. Loretta noticed the defiled actress and smiled.

"Have you ever been buttfucked Loretta?" I asked bluntly.

Lowering her hand, always in feminine rhythm to the music, Loretta massaged her buttcheek through her dress. "Oh. That's what you like, isn't it? Fucking pretty girls up their pretty asses." Teasingly, she slid her dress up her smooth thighs, painfully taking her time. Rubbing her ass she tempted me: "What if I told you that I've never been fucked up my ass? That I'm very tight and very vulnerable there. Would you fuck it harder? Would you try to hurt my pretty princess butt? Force my tight ass to squeeze the cum out of your master cock?"

I grinned at the word "master."

She continued enticing me: "Because alone in this room with you, you hot big-cocked stranger, I don't know how safe my virgin butt is." And as she finished her playful dirty talk, she pulled her thin red dress over her honey-toned bubble butt-a tanned work of art, split by her lacey black thong, exploding out from her waist, pinched tight underneath at the top of her thighs. "Are you going to hurt this butt with your dick?" In the dim light-her naked tits and ass-she was a forbiddingly delicious vision of sexual candy, the younger sister of Lisa, my closet anal whore.

I shuddered. My toes cracked.

With the camera, I zoomed in, following her hands as she rolled them lightly along her ass. And gracefully, she turned her back to me and gently stretched her thong to the side. She then eased her cheeks apart, giving me a flawless, decadent, unobstructed view of her lollipop anus.

With her chin on her shoulder, she asked innocently: "Are you going to fuck it Daddy?"

The question almost made me cum.

Her asshole was heavenly, like her sister's. Pink and clean and tight-her feminine hands clinging on those meaty, round caramel asscheeks-it all made my cock nearly pop out of my pants. I felt rabid, but hid this, prolonging the tease.

"Are you going to fuck Lisa's sister's young, unfucked ass?" She let her dress drop-the closing curtain on the first act-and I tilted the camera up her body as she sashayed towards me, lingering on her fat tits, her tan and slender neck, her mouth, those dark eyes that hid secrets and crushed hearts.

I wanted to fuck every fleshy inch of this naughty whore.

Aligning the camera on the nightstand just right, I scooted to the edge of the bed. She moaned as I worked my needy hands up her thighs, just underneath the hem of her dress. My hands circled around her, up her dress, her enticingly supple skin and over the globes of her butt. With firm palms full of her ass flesh, I looked up at her and said through my teeth: "I'm going to rape this gorgeous, virgin ass of yours."

She smiled. "Do anything to me. Make my sister jealous." Naughty Loretta.

"Take off your panties."

Daintily sitting her butt out to the side, she thumbed the elastic bands, sliding them over her juicy hips, stretching. Her thong dropped and she gingerly stepped out of it.

"Smell them," I said. "Pick up your panties and smell your pretty, princess pussy."

Without kinking her knees, just to lure me further, she bent over, sticking her ass deliberately in my face. The heat of her pussy, the ambrosial aroma of her crotch-I instinctively leaned out and drove my nose into her bald cunt. She yelped and grabbed her ankle; her hat fell off, and she lashed her stallion hair over her face, completely bent over. I watched her from between the globes of her ass as she held the lacey crotch up to her nose, inhaling deeply.

"You've got me sopping you sexy bastard."

I spanked her-HARD across both asscheeks-then leaned up, slathering her crack with my tongue. Kneading her thighs with my starving hands, I dragged my tongue up and along her lower back, biting the heat-tingled skin of her ass, then dove down, feeding between her cheeks. She moaned, "Ahhh, lick my ass Steven."

Greedily I lapped her honeysuckle ass, probing her with my tongue. "Eat it you sexy bastard," she said, grabbing and biting at her own calf. "Ohhh, you pervert, gimme that cock, that cock that fucked my mouth so good at dinner."

Reaching between her legs she found my belt and tore through my fly. I lifted up from the bed, and she rummaged through my briefs. My cock exploded from its cage, plopped back between my unbuttoned oxford.

She quivered, her butthole squirming over my mouth. "Is this for me? This big scary cock? You going to fuck me with this macho meat Daddy?" She wasted no time-she spit on her hand and squeezed the head like a stress ball.

She began pumping my massive cock with her little fist. My dick pulsed immensely. She held her other hand up to her mouth. "Oh." She wiggled her ass dramatically over my tongue. "It looks like your cock likes my pretty butt."

I took my mouth off her a moment. "It's only going in your ass tonight Loretta." Then I spit a rocket of saliva over her yummy anus and knuckled two fingers in. She winced back.

"I'm going to fucking violate your prissy little asshole," I rasped, fucking her ass with my fingers. I pumped my hips into my hand, fucking her fist. "I'm going to dump a shit ton of my sperm in this tight ass. You want that you sexy bitch?"

Her eyes rolled back at my filthy words. "Fuck, I do," she said as she straightened, my finger-fucks pushing her forward. She grasped the TV for balance. "Oh! Fuck it! Fuck!" The mini-skirt blonde on the porno was getting reamed doggy style-a tight close up of her ass. Hiking her dress higher on her waist, Loretta fucked back on my hand, praising me with her sinful, sexy language. "Ahhh! Fuck my butt with your fingers! Mmm! I do, I want it! I want your hot sperm. You asshole. You badass. Thick and creamy, mmm-you pervert, I'll play with it. I'll rub your cum up my ass. Promise you'll blow your load up my ass and I'll shit your cock food into my hands. Massage my tits with it. I'll eat it off my tits."

The cum boiled in my balls. "Ohhh." I twisted my fingers inside her rectum.

"Would you like that?" she panted. "To videotape me fucking your cum up my butt with my fingers? The sperm you fucked up my butt with your big mean cock?"

"God Loretta," I cringed. "You're so sexy."

And with those words she let go of my dick and arched her back dramatically, the vacuum of her ass sucking more of my hand in. I reached down and stroked furiously at my dick, then spit another wad of saliva over her ass, licking the rim of her anus around my fingers.

"Um, wet my asshole. Wet it so you can fuck me raw. Fuck your cum up my ass. This ass is yours, you fucking sex god."

Her words turned nerves in my gut.

She looked back at me, hair cascading over her eye. "Put your panties in your dirty mouth brat," I said, unapologetically.

She groaned as I drove my fingers in and out of her suckling young ass; and I watched her ball the lace thong up, open her mouth in profile (so I could see her tongue dangle in the air) and licked her panties. Then she bit the crotch and held it there, turning to me for my approval.

"Good girl," I said, massaging my dickhead.

I pulled my fingers from her wet anus, wiping the juices over my cockhead. I leaned back on my elbows. "Now sit over me."

Limber as a gazelle, she lifted her leg over me and I grunted in desire as her pussy and ass straddled me backwards. Facing away from me, she slowly lowered herself down. Her naked, trophy ass stopped just above my dick, swaying in midair, gyrating to the music.

"Teasing bitch," I said.

She giggled, her underwear in her mouth.

Without warning I grabbed her by the thigh and pointed my cock straight at her ass. She yelped cutely, like a squeezed mouse, as I pulled her backwards. Her fire-hot anus bore down over the tip of my cock. I crammed it in, and with a slick pop, my bulbous tip punched inside.

Her scream was muffled by the panties in her mouth.

With my cockhead up her ass, I moved my hand over her mouth, grabbing her hair with the other. Wrenching her head back, I spit words in her ear.

"I'm fucking you raw bitch, like I fuck your sister Lisa all over her husband's house." I shoved my hips up, forcing the beginnings of my nine-inch thickness up the young princess's butt. "Does Lisa tell you all the things I make her do? Do you like hearing them? Is that why you groped my cock at dinner?" She whined in pleasure and pain, trying to sit up, her arms swinging out to hold herself up; but I held fast, easily overpowering her fragile frame, pumping up from the edge of the bed, feeding more and more of my cock up her puckered anus. I released her hair and pushed down on her shoulder, stuffing my cock deeper. I watched her face contort her approval in the hotel's dresser mirror. Her tits flailed magnificently over her bunched red dress.

"Look at yourself princess," I whispered. "Your panties in your mouth, your tits swinging with my cock up your ass. You're a slut. You're my slut. You like it?"

She grimaced at my reflection. With a fistful of hair, I made her nod yes like a puppet, then grabbed her underwear from her mouth. Using the waistbands, I pulled it tight like a lacey noose around her neck-a thong collar. I tugged her head back. "Fuck your ass over my cock," I ordered. "Pleasure Daddy's big cock with your princess butt."

Slowly, sharpened by pain, she bounced on the end of my dick. She bellowed: "It won't fit! You're too big. Please." I groped her tit roughly, my mouth on her ear.

"Make it fit butt slut."

Desperately, she reached behind her and pulled apart her cheeks, easing another inch down over my blood-engorged organ. I realized that she was stalling to get comfortable-such a gigantic, alien mass up her butthole-but I wanted dessert immediately.

So I did it for her.

Standing her up, I pinned her against the TV.

"No, no!" she shrieked. I held her arms behind her and aimed my cock right at her asshole and with a mighty thrust, a thrust that shook the TV on its frame and banged the dresser on the wall, I shoved, using her panties like a bitch bridle. She roared in shock, "No, god no! Don't! It's splitting me!" And looking back at me, her eyes bulged with a mixture of fear and hopelessness. She mouthed softly, terrified: "Please Steven. Do it." Like a monster I sneered and with two succeeding, bronco-thrusts that lifted her off her feet and sent her reeling, knocking the cable box from the TV, I was buried to the balls up her tight little ass. She squirmed like a pinned octopus.

"God it hurts! Pull it out! No! Don't fuck your huge cock up my butt!"

The pressure of her vice-tight anus made me dizzy. Mad with lust, I pulled almost all the way out, and her body relaxed with only the tip in. I slammed my dick back into her burning rectum, to the hilt. She cried out: "FUCK!"

"Take it up the ass whore, because I'm not stopping!"

I put my foot up on the dresser, getting deeper leverage, and I long-stroked this fat, heavenly ass of asses. She whimpered against the TV-that same blonde still getting pummeled.

"You asshole. FUCK. FUCK me!" Again she reached behind her and pulled her ass apart. I dug my dick in roughly, all nine inches swallowed in her molten canal. Then, tightening my grip on her thong collar, I kissed her cheek lightly. With my dick completely up her butt, I paused, mid-thrust. I leaned down, my lips an inch from hers-her hot breath on my mouth. I whispered comfortingly: "I love your ass princess. It's so beautiful. Thank you for your ass."

I moved my mouth over hers and she swirled her tongue over mine.

While we kissed, she squirmed her asshole over my cock, fucking back on it.

"Uh!" I groaned, breaking the kiss. She smiled wickedly at my reaction, grinded her butt harder along my cock.

"Am I better than my sister?" she asked, fucking herself. "Does my ass feel better?"

I smiled deviously at the question. "You want me to fuck you like I fuck your sister?"

She jiggled her asshole over my dick, taunting me with her bouncing flesh. She leaned up near my lips and tenderly whispered: "Sodomize me Daddy."

Jolting backwards-a rush of primal electricity-I grabbed her hips, galvanized, and tore into her ass like an animal. The thong bounced around her neck as she screamed-"Fuck Steven, FUCK my ass! You're killing it! KILL IT! Fuck me!" I banged in and out her like a coked rabbit in heat, a thousand miles a second, barely pulling out before jamming back in. The entire room stretched and warped, collapsing on us, there, me fucking her senseless over the TV, completely entrenched in the moment. Her eyes clenched and she blabbered obscenities-she was blissfully losing her mind as I was madly losing mine.

"Fucking asshole, you're fucking me so hard! My ass, oh god. FUCK. No, no, no. STOP! My ass, ass fucked. Fuck it, don't. No, not harder. GOD, I'm your bitch. I'm your BITCH. Fuck me like a DOG. Fuck me like dog up my ass!"

I sneered at her, spitting on her back, her ass. "Fuck you Loretta. You're just Lisa's sister! A hot girl with a hot fucking asshole. Take it! Beg for it like your sister does!"

"Please! I'm begging you, fuck me! OWN it!"

"Uh! You little butt princess, you HOLE, your ass is so fine. You like Daddy's cock? ARGH!"

"GOD, I LOVE it, it's so big! You have to stop, PLEASE! Fuck! FUCK."

I hooked her leg and threw it to the side, on the top of the dresser. I slapped her upturned asscheek hard, "I'm not stopping butt slut!" Then I reached around her and wrapped my hands over tits. I jack hammered her asshole, pulling her back on me, using her tits as fuck-handles, a maniac possessed.

"God, you're amazing!" she shrieked. "Fuck, FUCK my butt. FUCK IT!"

"I'm RAPING your ass Loretta. BEG me!"

"Sodomize me Steven! RAPE it! AH, you're so nasty!"

I pounded her mercilessly and suddenly the build grew to a scolding eruption in my balls. I had waited all evening to finish-the blowjob at dinner, the teasing in the car-and I realized I couldn't hold on much longer. The scolding floodgate rippled through my body, sharpening every sense, every nerve on my skin. I roared: "You want my CUM slut? Beg me for your reward. Beg me for my LOAD."

She flipped her head around at the words, eyeing me like a wounded puppy. She pleaded: "Oh GOD yes baby. Give me my prize. Fuck your cum up my ass. Rape your prize-cum up my ass."

"You want my semen baby?"

"Ummm, yes. My hot ass deserves it."

"This load was for Lisa, your sister."

Loretta fucked back on me harder. "Fuck Lisa. I'm begging you, cum up my ass."

"Ah you greedily brat."

"Spoil me. Spoil my bratty butt with your bad boy cum."

Then I got the most devious inclination, a red-hot desire that made my stomach turn.

I yanked back on her thong-noose. "FUCK that butt slut. I'll make you mine." First, I kissed her, hot and hard-a swaggeringly assured kiss of passion. Then I tossed her back down and raked my hand up her thigh, pulling my cock from her swooning ass. She slinked backwards on the emptiness-and immediately I buried my cock to the balls inside her sopping, unprotected pussy.

She gasped in shock. "No!"

"Shut up."

"No Steven. Please, you can't."

"YES. I AM."

I ignored her and lunged up her princess pussy, and she threw her head back and writhed in pleasure. I punished her cunt like a battering ram. "Oh you feel SOOO good. Don't CUM in me! Don't!"

I hissed in her ear. "I'll spoil you alright brat. You want it?"

"YES!"

"Good. Because I've had dessert, and now I want the main course-I'm going to fuck my cum up your pussy."

"God no! You'll knock me up! You can't. PLEASE don't, oh GOD!"

"You're going to love it. Because you're my butt slut and now my cum slut, you're going to love it."

She reached behind me and put her hand on my ass, helping me push deeper into her pussy with each thrust. "Don't fill my pussy with your hot CUM. NO! We CAN'T! You'll knock me up!"

Her pussy clenched at the length of my cock, my thrusts like a blur.

I rasped. "I'm going to FUCKING CUM in you, you dumb brat."

"Don't PLEASE! Don't fuck me so good! STOP! Don't do it! Don't fill my pussy with your hot, creamy seed!"

"Take it! TAKE IT you naughty bitch! You spoiled BRAT!"

"No, NO!"

"BEG ME!"

"Steven, GOD! PLEASE! You'll make me PREGNANT!"

"ARGH! FUCK!"

And my vision turned white and the cords in my neck stood on end, the entire room spinning like a funhouse. My load gathered like fire in my nuts and I knew I had the choice now to pull out or let good completely.

"GOD Steven! EMPTY YOUR BIG BALLS IN ME!"

And with her words, I let go.

With a final, besieging thrust that sent her bucking, the cum rushed like a shattered floodgate inside of her and I felt her orgasm, screaming madly, "NO! Don't make me PREGNANT! Please-GOD yes! Oh, oh, NO! Yes. YES. CUM IN ME! FUCK YES! STOP!" The wetness, the build, Loretta's words and body, all of it-my dick erupted and my balls tightened and every nerve flexed and pricked like shards of glass as I shot a first, fertilizing cord of semen into the writhing dark-haired beauty.

"I'm FUCKING CUMMING IN YOU!"

"YES! I can feel it! God, you're incredible!"

I pumped again, deep as I could, and another thick jet fumed like a meteor inside her unprotected womb.

"UGH! Fuck you BITCH, you're so HOT!"

Loretta bellowed madly: "You're so nasty! Give it to me! Give it to me you asshole! Give me your badass sperm!"

And I ground as deep as I could, holding her hips and watching her clench around my torrent of sperm, warming her insides, wetting her vulnerable womb with my life-creating load. She was so hot, nearly as hot as her sister-her tan, fat ass, her whipping mane of hair-and she arched her back and grabbed the back of my head, milking my thickness with her magic hips.

12