Angel Breaks Her Vows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was hot!

Aroused and excited and he did not care the reason why.

He could feel those full, firm breasts pressed hard against, and his cock hardened and lengthened in preparation for mounting her.

His hands pulled her hips into his loins. He could feel the momentary shock, and brief resistance as she felt his hardening cock, then the resistance melted and she was pushing back pressing against his loins and wriggling her hips in heat against him!

Wanton hussy, she was so excited now he could do as he liked with her, but he wanted to cherish and savour the breaking of this churchgoing, sexually conservative wife.

He wanted her begging for more, wanted her in heat for his cock, and her thinking addled. He had months to train her, and his friends would help.

Tonight must be special, a night remembered with unalloyed joy. A night this woman will remember for the rest of her life and bring her back to his bed time and time again.

The kinky sex can come later.

With regret his hands left her bottom, much as he wanted to pull those cheeks apart and stuff a thumb up her back passage, if only to see the shock and alarm on her pretty face.

He wanted to push her too her knees and bury his cock down her throat and watch her struggle, eyes popping, riven by fear as his cock throbbed in her throat.

He restrained his natural impulses.

He tried to imagine Angel on her knees and wanting to please him, wanting to take his cock in her throat. Wanted to see the fear in her eyes as she watched the belt in his hand, and knowing that failure would bring pain.

All in good time....that could wait.

His hands instead caressed the soft skin of her back. His fingers stroked and moulded the warm white skin. If only he could do this in front of his old white boss. It would have torn the soul from the former white farmer that he had worked for so long ago.

He would have hated seeing a white woman in the arms of a 'black'.

He pushed her away, and Angel stepping backwards surprised tripped and fell back on the bed. Startled she started to get up looking at Igwe in surprise. Then she saw him start to unbutton his shirt, and realised he was undressing to join her.

She sank back on the bed and then looked up in further surprise. The underside of the canopy, hidden by the luxurious drapes, was mirrored! Small golden lights were in each corner and shone down on to the bed creating a soft warm glow.

She had never seen or imagined the like before!

As she lay back on the bed yet another surprise awaited her. She found that the shiny sheets felt like cool velvet, and she ran her hands over the silky material.

Satin!

These must be satin sheets!

Never in a million years would she have imagined such luxury existed in this benighted, half starving, landlocked country!

She ran her hands over the sheets and grinned in pleasure and delight.

Igwe kept his eyes on her as he undressed.

She was a vision of curvy, healthy loveliness. An English rose for him to pluck, savour and despoil.

As his hands worked his clothes he enjoyed the sight of her sprawled on his bed. Even now she kept her legs together, one half crossing the other as though protecting the shrine of her womanhood. Her natural shyness was still present even after 19 years of marriage.

Married to a man who was not here to enjoy the sight.

Her breasts were full and firm and even lying on her back they stood firmly proud of her body. Her legs were long and shapely, finely curved. He looked forward to exploring the soft warm inner softness currently hidden.

Her skin seemed to glow with health, and the lights within the canopy of the bed, emphasized the golden tan she had acquired over the six months since she had arrived.

She was soft, white, and beautiful, and naked in his bed. He grinned.

He stripped away the last of his clothes, and watched her eyes widen in shock, as they focused on his loins. He walked around the bed and her wide eyes followed locked on his cock. He was used to this reaction among women, especially white women.

She would worry about the size of his cock now that she had seen it, and that worry would add to his own pleasure when he entered her. Most women seemed to worry about the size of his cock the first time they saw it. Despite such concerns very few women tried to stop him entering them.

On the far side of the bed he leaned over and kissed those soft lips. One hand caressed her arm, the other cupped her cheek, while his lips kissed soft parted lips.

He was gentle with her, considerate and comforting as his eyes glanced across at those full, white breasts. He restrained his desire to grasp and hold them. There will be a time when this woman would be impatient to feel his strong grasping hands fondling those breast, but now he concentrated on reassuring and arousing this nervous pretty white woman.

His tongue traced those soft cherubic lips. When her tongue tentatively peeked out, he caught it with his own and soon their tongues had begun that magic duel of love and lust.

He could see from the rise and fall of those magnificent mounds how excited Angel was becoming. He raised his head and looked down into her eyes, she gazed back at him breathing heavily.

His hand caressing her arm moved across and cupped a firm white mound. He enjoyed the full, firmness. Its heat, and the increased fluttering excitement he could feel in this aroused woman, pleased him. He lightly stroked the underside, then his thumb slid over the already thickening nipple. He watched Angel as her white teeth nibbled her lower lip, as she tried to control her response.

This delightfully attractive woman was like a musical instrument and he was happy to play tunes with his fingers, lips and tongue that would drive her to sexual ecstasy. Married 19 years it had probably been years since her husband had paid such detailed attention.

He lowered his head and licked lightly at the aroused tip of a nipple, enjoying the jerky excited response. He played his tongue around the aureole, then his lips closed over the hard nub. He lightly sucked as his tongue licked, and he held Angel as she squirmed and wriggled in an excited response.

He cupped her other breast. Held it more firmly and squeezed. As he licked one nipple he looked across as his free hand squeezed, fondled, and grasped her other breast. He enjoyed the contrast of his black hand, clasping that full round white breast.

Angel whimpered in excited restrained pleasure beneath his working hands and tongue.

He saw that her other nipple had also become fully aroused, a little mountain peak of sexual excitement waiting for his attention. His head rose from one wet excited nipple and descended on fresh untouched pink peak.

The aroused pink nipple was urgently thrust into his mouth as he lowered his head over it.

His hand now free stroked lower, caressing the soft womanly body of another man's wife, of a white man's wife. He suppressed a grin as lips and tongue worked.

His fingers slowly circled and stroked her abdomen. He could feel the excited fluttering within and wondered at the nervous sexual excitement of this woman that only months ago had seemed untouchable, unapproachable.

She was ready and he stood.

Angela lying on the bed was riding an emotional rollercoaster. The sweet sensation of lips and tongue had been exquisite. The hot, wet licking and tonguing had driven her senses into overdrive. The strong pungent smell of an aroused African male pervaded her nose and she breathed it deep.

Igwe was not by any measure a particularly handsome man and stripped of his sophisticated clothing he revealed a heavy stocky body that reminded her of the strength and physical power of her father. Like her father Igwe was a successful and well-connected businessmen. She shuddered to be making such comparisons. Her racist father would have had a seizure if he had known his precious daughter was lying naked in a black man's bed.

Angel's thighs closed tight at the thought of her father's disapproval.

Igwe stood and Angel's eyes followed as he rose. In her position, flat on her back, in his bed, Angel looked up in shock at the sight of Igwe's aroused cock!

She had seen horses with smaller cocks!

Her thighs locked even tighter as though a magnet had been activated between her knees.

'Noooo...', her words were involuntary.

Her eyes remained locked on that monstrous appendage. At a guess she estimated its length at eleven inches and shuddered. She had thought her husband's seven inches was too long....

It was not just its length. It was thick as well. Much thicker than her husbands. Her husband's circumscribed cock had a thick mushroom cap that made it seem thicker that it was but Igwe's rampant masculinity was thicker, far thicker.

She would be stretched apart, and her bowels ruptured if she allowed such a cock to penetrate.

She shuddered, a deep shudder that seemed to radiate up her spine and set off more tingling.

She stared. Had she really already taken the length and thickness twice inside her already! It did not seem possible.

While her thighs seemed locked together, another part of her anatomy safe and secure between those golden skinned shapely thighs throbbed and pulsed. Liquid heat enveloped her loins and leaked hot wetness onto the satin sheets.

Mind and body were far apart, with fear and disbelief dominating her thoughts. While her shapely white body shimmied and wriggled. Angel failed to suppress her rising excited.

Angel flushed pink at the realisation that without any touch or attention her preciously protected womanhood had flowered open. As though a flower seeking the sun her hidden parts were ready, and hot with anticipation for that which her eyes said was impossible...

It had been many years since she had been so aroused...and it was another man's cock that had done it. A black cock. She trembled with mixed emotions fighting her conscience and her shame as a rapid dose of guilt flashed through her emotions.

The last two times had been accidents. Igwe had taken advantage. Indeed last time she had said 'No' and he had taken her anyway. She shuddered at the exciting memory of being forcefully taken, and the exotic twisted pleasure she had experienced.

This time she was lying naked in his bed. If she allowed him to make love to her there could be no excuses.

She would be an adulteress.

Those who found out would see her as a tramp.

The local white community that over the last six months they had slowly become part of would ostracise the whole family if Angel let Igwe continue...

Her eyes widened as Igwe's cock seemed to throb and pulse, surely it could not get longer or thicker? Her eyes were riveted on it as he moved. Watching it bob and throb.

Her guilt's bounced back. She had married Mark in Church. Before an altar and witnessed by God she had sworn an oath of fidelity...

Igwe reached down and slid his dark hand between those golden tanned, silky thighs. He enjoyed the warmth, the silky softness, the shapely curves. He ran his hand higher, enjoying the incredible pleasure of feeling up a delightful and beautiful white woman.

"Come on, honey," he looked at her eyes. It was like watching a tormented soul battling within.

Then her thighs fell apart and he climbed between them.

He wasted no time. She was thoroughly aroused and his own cock bursting with need and lust.

He reached down to slide its thick head between hot wet silky labia, and positioned himself.

He reached up and grasped her hair and pulled her head up and back so he could stare into her eyes.

Then he pushed.

It was one of the most deeply satisfying moments of any sexual experience. To thrust into the hot desiring sheath of the pretty wife of a white man.

He watched her eyes as he thrust.

Watched as the turmoil evaporated to be replaced by excitement.

He thrust deeper.

He levered his body.

Her pussy was like a tight sheath with rings of clasping muscle to push through. He raised his hips and thrust hard.

Angel gasped.

His transferred his weight to his elbows, and thrust forward into that delightfully tight hot sheath of pleasure.

Angel wailed, unable to control herself. Urgently she bit down on her lip to try and contain the wicked pleasure of being fucked by such a cock.

Igwe savoured the hot tight resistance. Each forward thrust seemed to push through and aside a fresh tight ring of vaginal muscle. This was what he loved about white women their sexual excitement provided the lubrication, but there were not prepared or ready to receive his length and girth.

He looked down into Angel's pretty face and enjoyed the look of shocked concern as he pushed deeper. There was a slight taint of fear in her, reflected in the tight grip on his arms as he pushed the long thick length of his black cock into her white womanhood.

19 years of marriage and three children had not prepared for such a penetration into her private sanctuary.

He brought his large hands up and gripped those white shoulders. Taking a firm hold he thrust harder and watched eyes widen. He shuffled his position. As his cock sunk deeper, he needed to bunch up, bring his knees higher. His hips pushed at the open door of soft white thighs and they parted further.

He grinned.

He paused, flexing his cock, savouring the hot grip on his throbbing cock. He gave her time to become accustomed to his size, but not too long. He had no intention of allowing this white woman to ever fall again into a sexual comfort zone.

He looked again and her eyes were on his face. He smiled, and she smiled back. He flexed his cock and enjoyed the spasm of pleasure on her face. She may have some fear, but she wanted this!

He would teach her fear.

Teach her to enjoy pain.

Teach her to submit and enjoy.

This woman had forgotten her womanhood. Too many crazy western notions that corrupted her understanding of her role to please men.

He flexed his cock and again and delighted to seeing the pleasure it gave her.

He released his grip on her shoulder to cup her cheek, to slightly caress the soft white cheek, with his dark hand. She looked startled than turned and rubbed her cheek, nuzzling his hand.

"You done this before Angel?"

She looked at him. He could see her confused thoughts. Her thinking was already addled by sexual need.

"How many men have fucked you since you married Mark?"

She looked shocked and shook her head.

He flexed and edged his hips from side to side. Her eyes flickered out of concentration at his movement.

"Never!...I've never ...never...not with anyone but Mark."

"Really. Is mine really only the second cock you have experienced?"

Angel bit her lip as she felt Igwe's cock moving inside her. Her concentration on his words battered by the extra-ordinary sensations flooding her loins. Her naive innocence delighted him.

He leaned over her and returned to grip her shoulders. He could see she knew what was coming and alarm briefly crossed her features.

He thrust.

He pushed, pulled, and thrust.

Angel squealed beneath him.

It seemed as though his cock had burst through her vagina, and into her womb. Her body was tightly gripping him now, as her fear at the depth of his entry seemed to clamp at his cock.

He was not finished yet. He was not fully embedded in her. He heaved his body over hers, and felt that submissive give underneath his weight as her thighs seemed to splay wider. Her loins were totally open to his thrusting black body.

The wide open look and shock in her eyes pleased him.

He thrust again and she screamed beneath him.

Her tightness around the end of his cock seemed to relax and disappear as he pushed the last of his eleven inch cock into her. Had he pushed through to her womb? Unlikely but it felt that way. When his seed spurted into her at this depth she would go into another shock!

Angel gripped Igwe's shoulders tight as more of that monstrous cock went into her. She had never felt so conscious of being penetrated. Even the last two urgent couplings could not match lying on her back, legs spread, while he pushed in.

It just seemed to keep on coming.

It was so thick as well. She could not remember being so stretched. Could his cock be even bigger tonight than before?

Then she felt the soft slap of his testicle slapping against her loins. She shivered at the realisation he must be all the way in. She could start to relax.

Then he moved backwards and the sensation that overwhelmed her gripping inner muscled was too much!

"Arrrghh....Oh God...Oooohh."

Igwe grinned and thrust back in.

The woman beneath him seemed to spasm.

He paused to give her a bit more time to adjust and relished the soft, warmth, of curvy white woman beneath him. He lowered his body on top of her and relished the pressure of hard aroused nipples.

His body pressed down and crushed against his chest full, remarkably firm breasts. He relaxed his grip on her shoulders looking down at the remarkable whiteness marred slightly by the red markings of his grip.

He kissed her forehead, and she looked up. He kissed her eyes, and her pert nose. Her lips rose to meet his and he kissed the passion swollen lips of another man's wife.

A white man's wife.

His cock twitched and throbbed inside her in response to his wicked thoughts.

Their lips locked. Her eyes were closed and he savoured the eager passionate kiss. When he pressed with his tongue, there was nothing submissive about the greedy sucking on his probing tongue.

He flexed his hips and pulled back, enjoying the wail that burst from the lips clasped to his.

He thrust hard and the wail, turned into a whimper.

It was time to start breaking her in....

The next fifteen minutes were permanently blotted from Angel's memory. All she remembered was sensation. Slithering hot action between her legs. Sensation on incredible sensation! With a bruised and battered pussy, and breathless crushed lungs she looked up into Igwe's face. The feel of his hot sperm spurting deep inside was only just receding. The hot spurts had triggered her own orgasm. Though the last fifteen minutes had seemed like one electrifying orgasm.

She had forgotten...forgotten that sex could be like that.

So long since their honeymoon!

She relaxed her arms, so tightly clasped around Igwe. She stroked his strong arms, and marveled that a middle aged businessman could have such obvious strength in his arms.

She couldn't speak. Her thoughts were turbulent and her body relaxing from its recent peak.

She looked at Igwe. He seemed relaxed. There was no sign of the sweat that seemed to pour from her own brow. His breathing was calm and collected.

She had to remind herself that he had also just had an orgasm. The evidence she could feel deep inside her. She could not recall such evidence of man's spend inside her being so noticeable before! It seemed so slow to be absorbed.

Thank God she was on the pill!

She relaxed her thighs, only just noticing how hard they were hugging the magnificent black male animal that had brought her to such an unexpected pleasure.

Animal! She liked the idea. He was so calm and collected. Hardly the black animal that so many local white people accused all Africans of being!

But the feel of his heavy thrusting body and his surging cock thrusting into her had been an experience she had not expected.

Igwe reached down and give her light kiss on her lips.

"Ok honey?"

"Yes, it was wonderful," she nodded smiling up at Igwe.

"I'll just let you get your breath, and we will started properly."

Angel looked up alarmed. Her pussy clamped on the thick length still inside her and she realised it was still hard!!

"I've already come." She looked up at Igwe.