Angel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers

Angel writhed on the bed under her friend, also knowing that she would be cumming momentarily. The dildo driving in and out of her pussy was longer and thicker than anything else that had ever been there, and stretched her opening and entire love channel better than either of the two real cocks had. The pleasure bumps, although not designed for her, were doing fantastic things for her rear clit. Colossal waves of utter bliss crashed through her body with every thrust of the big toy. However, even with the multitude of wonderful things that were happening to her, and her imminent climax, Angel still felt there was something lacking, although she couldn't have said what it might be.

The time arrived, and Angel changed her position slightly, supporting herself with her left forearm under her face and pushing back to meet Lizzie's strokes. With her right hand, she reached under her body to enclose her clit. Angel massaged the erect organ in unison with the thrusts of Lizzie's dildo, stroking toward her body as the toy withdrew, and away when it drove back into her pussy. She enjoyed the gentler and more controlled strokes of her own soft hand much more than rubbing against the mattress. From the multiple pleasures, her moans and whimpers grew louder, and her body thrashed even more wildly under her partner.

Lizzie saw where Angel's hand had gone, and knew what would be happening within seconds. Wanting both women to climax at the same time, she placed her hands on her partner's shoulders for better leverage, and started driving the thick plastic cock just as deeply into Angel's pussy, using stronger and faster thrusts. The change in tempo made the toy in her own pussy move faster too, as it caressed her sensuously, exactly as it was designed to do.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Angel whimpered on the verge of her orgasm.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Lizzie murmured, knowing ecstasy was about to inundate her body. Before that happened, though, she continued to concentrate on what the toy in front was doing for Angel.

It was doing wonderful things for the lovely T-girl. Her right arm and hand were doing wonderful things too, as she pumped her hard clit even faster. Beginning from where the dildo was cramming her pussy so full, and from her rear clit that was being so superbly caressed by Lizzie's toy, a great fountain of ecstasy concentrated itself in her front clit, before bursting out. She climaxed powerfully, cumming all over the bed and all over her hand and belly. Neither woman slowed down what she was doing, and two more gushers of semen erupted before Angel's climax was complete.

The strenuous movements of the sexy T-girl in the throes of cumming jerked the toy around in Lizzie's pussy, until her own volcano of bliss exploded. "Ah! Ah!" she cried out joyously, as she started cumming.

Angel lay face down on the bed, happy but, somehow, not entirely satisfied, with the full length of the dildo buried in her pussy and still sending out ripples of pleasure. She could not have explained why she was not completely satisfied, because her climax had been an outstanding one.

Even after Angel's orgasm, Lizzie continued cumming, rocking from side to side on top of the T-girl, the dildo in her pussy driving her onward, until her back arched, and her hands clenched her partner's shoulders as she climaxed. After her orgasm, she relaxed as Angel was doing, even though she also felt the strange and undefined lack of perfect satisfaction.

After a few minutes of lying quietly together, Lizzie slowly got to her knees behind Angel, and carefully pulled the dildo from her friend's pussy. She removed the toy from herself as well, and picked up her knickers, before going to the bathroom. There, she wiped off her pussy and put the underwear back on. Using toilet tissue, she wiped off both toys, before replacing the strapon device in its plastic wrapper. She would carefully scrub both dildos and sterilize them, and discard the plastic wrapper after she got home.

When Lizzie returned to the bedroom, she was a bit surprised to see Angel, sitting on the bed, her body wrapped in a sheet. The gesture of modesty seemed strange, considering what they had just been doing, and how they had been bare naked while doing it. Then she realized it was not much different than her own action of putting her knickers back on before returning. She replaced the strapon and its attachments in her purse before turning to Angel and smiling.

"How did you like it?" she asked.

"Well, it was fun." Angel also would have had difficulty explaining her sudden modesty, but it was somehow connected to her lack of complete satisfaction. With her previous partners, she had remained happily naked in full view of them until it had been necessary for her to get dressed

Lizzie detected a certain lack of enthusiasm in Angel's response, and it reflected her own uncertainties. Sharing the toy had been fun, and there had been nothing wrong with her orgasm nor, as far as she could tell, with Angel's. Even so it had not been all that she would have liked, and Lizzie was gratified that Angel apparently felt the same way.

"You don't seem all that enthused about it."

"To be honest about it, I'm not," Angel replied. She saw Lizzie nodding her head in apparent agreement and continued.

"It felt great when you were licking and sucking me here." Angel patted her breasts, concealed by the sheet, as she spoke. "But it somehow didn't seem quite right. And, later, I wanted to suck on your cock, but you don't have one, at least not a real one, and it just wouldn't be the same thing. It felt great in my pussy too, but I knew it wasn't real, and something was just not there. It's really hard to explain."

Lizzie solemnly nodded her head. "I know what you mean. It was great licking and sucking your boobies, but I couldn't do what I wanted to do, eat your pussy. I mean one of these," she hastened to explain, patting her own crotch under her knickers.

Although she felt a twinge of envy at not having the kind of pussy that Lizzie meant, Angel had no animosity toward those women who were lucky enough to have been born with one. "It was fun, and I'm glad we did it, but I don't think I would want to do it again. We're still friends, I hope."

"Oh, sure. I really like you a lot. Except I don't think we'll be fuck buddies any more." She moved forward to embrace Angel, who still held the sheet in place, and they kissed each other's faces, as close female friends often do.

It was quite late by that time, and Lizzie had to leave. After she got dressed, her friend, Angel, her nakedness covered with a bathrobe, walked her to the door of the flat and they kissed good night, on each other's cheeks again. They expected to see one another quite regularly in the very near future, and hoped their friendship would flourish.

It was late for Angel too, and she would need a shower to scrub the semen off herself and wash her pussy before going to bed. She also needed to change the sheets, which were now sticky with her cum and the juices that had flowed from Lizzie's pussy. It would be necessary to do some laundry the next day, and take care of some other chores, but she would think about such things in the morning.

After toweling off her body, and while she was still nude, Angel smiled at her reflection in the bathroom mirror. She had learned some important things about herself that night. She was all woman, and liked men, even to the point of sometimes lusting for them and their cocks, but she was perfectly capable of forming friendships with other women. That state of affairs made her very happy, and was something she hoped would never change.

*

Thank you for reading this latest episode in the story of Angel Jones. I hope you had as much fun as she is starting to have. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers