Angel Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he had gotten from her on Christmas Eve, Dennis was receivinga great gift from Angel - some of the best fucking of his entire life. His cock was inside her pussy deeply enough that he no longer needed to guide it with his hand, nor did he need to hold her open any more. Angel's fingers were taking care of that. He gripped her soft smooth shoulders, and prepared to work his cock all the way inside her, where he knew they both very much wanted it. With one more thrust, most of his big shaft was inside her hot, tight channel, and he drew back to drive it in the rest of the way.

From the excruciating pleasure that saturated her body, Angel's clit was fully erect. The Aqualube left over from the previous night was completely a slick fluid, and the new addition of the lubricant was reaching that state. There was almost no friction between her pussy and the cock that felt so good, so Angel reached under her body to lightly hold her clit. The pillow under her waist, besides presenting her pussy to the man who was fucking her so well, gave her enough room to fondle herself there. Her other arm went under her face and, when she felt Dennis's cock surging into her again, Angel fucked back to meet it. It glided all the way inside her pussy, and she could feel his pubic hair against her soft, sensitive skin. She moaned from the incredible bliss and, the next time she felt the thick cock burrowing its way into her pussy, she thrust herself back to meet it again.

Dennis continued plunging his cock into the lovely T-girl, and she met every stroke, taking its entire length into her pussy every time. The immensely happy man and woman didn't say anything, except for the moans and sighs and other sounds they uttered in expressing their exquisite pleasure. This went on for a long time, and many strokes of Dennis's cock and Angel's hand on her clit, until he leaned forward and whispered into her ear.

"I'm getting close to cumming, Angel."

"Me too," she whispered back. "Fuck me faster."

Dennis did what she wanted, because it was what he wanted too. He squeezed her shoulders more tightly, and sped up the thrusts of his cock back and forth into the lovely T-girl. Angel moaned as her level of pleasure soared toward ecstasy, and slammed her pussy back to meet him, while stroking her clit at the same increased speed.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Dennis crooned as his orgasm welled up inside his body. Oh! OH!" he cried, gutturally, as it erupted, and he climaxed, ejaculating into his condom.

"Uh! Uh!" Angel whimpered in time to the thrusts of the cock that was evoking her blissful sounds. She heard the man on top of her call out his joy, and knew he had cum. She was right behind him. "Yes!" she joyfully warbled as her orgasm exploded. Three times, Angel squirted her semen onto the pillow and sheet, before collapsing happily onto the sticky mess. Dennis totally relaxed also, sprawling on top of her and leaving his cock buried all the way inside her ecstatic pussy.

They lay in a happy pile for almost ten minutes, catching their breaths and resting and feeling good about themselves and each other. Dennis's cock softened, until it slipped out of Angel's pussy, and he moved over to lie on his back. She turned onto her side to face him. His cock had become flaccid, but she knew it was still covered in his semen, and that was something she didn't want miss. Angel got to her knees beside him, peeled off the condom and set it on the corner of the bed. Unlike the previous night, she had no expectation that Dennis's cock would stiffen in her mouth, but she engulfed it anyhow, wanting to enjoy the same delicious juices that had been such a Christmas Eve treat. After sucking everything out of his cock and licking everything off the outside and swallowing all the semen he had available for her, she raised her head and smiled at her friend.

He smiled back. It had been a fabulous night and morning, but it had to end. "Angel, it has been a terrific time with you, last night and this morning, and I really want to stay with you all day, but I can't. Like I said at the party, I promised my mum I would call on her this afternoon. I'm going to have to go home and clean up first."

"Do you want to take a shower here? With me?"

The thought of sharing the tiny shower stall with the sexy, naked woman who was thrusting out her breasts and smiling at him was tempting. However, Dennis knew there were other details he would need to attend to before going out of town, and it would be necessary to go home to take care of them. He was also aware that such intimacy as she proposed, although highly enjoyable, would end up being frustrating, because he wouldn't be able to do what he wanted to do, and what she would want him to do.

"I'd really like that, but I'm going to have to shave and change clothes too, and that means going home anyhow."

Angel was only slightly disappointed. She had loved the feel of Dennis's big cock in her mouth and her pussy, and had been quite sexually satisfied by it, at least in the latter. She had also relished the taste of his semen, even though he had not ejaculated into her mouth. Not having a man cum from her sucking him off was a small disappointment, but one she could overlook, especially since she intended to go to the GLBTA that afternoon, and might make up for it with somebody she would meet there. .

"Okay, Dennis. I had a great time last night and this morning too, and I hope we can get together again. You have my phone number, here and at the bank, and you can call me when you're back in town." He started getting dressed in the clothing that had been stripped off and dropped on the floor the previous night.

"I'll be sure to do that, Angel." When he was through putting on his pants and shirt, she pulled her bathrobe on over her nakedness, and they went to the kitchen.

Dennis sat down to put on his shoes and socks, and stood up so Angel could hold his uniform jacket while he slipped into it, followed by doing the same with his outer coat. She unlocked the door and looked out. There was nobody in the hallway, so she opened her robe, letting him slide his arms around her naked body and caress her bare ass, while they shared a long, deep kiss that promised much for the future. She locked the door after him, and thought about what else she would be doing that Christmas morning. First she would shower, followed by eating breakfast and calling her parents. She would probably do some cleaning up before going to the GLBTA, where she anticipated having have a good time with her friends.

The first Christmas in the city was off to a very pleasant start, and might get better.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Angel and Dennis did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.