Angel Ch. 07

Story Info
Angel helps Harold keep a New Year's resolution.
12.2k words
4.65
32.5k
7
0

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 10/18/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers

Angel Jones's Christmas sex affair with Dennis McGowan had been extremely enjoyable, but strictly a one-time thing. Although tempted to stay in London, in hopes of enjoying more of the lovely T-girl's charms, he had previously taken on commitments that had to be met, and he left London in order to meet them. Angel was rather glad about that. The sex with him had been great; he had the biggest cock of her experience up until then, and she would have relished the opportunity to experience it some more. However, his staying in London on her account would have made her feel an obligation toward him that she didn't want to feel. Angel was very fond of Dennis, as she was of almost all her partners or former partners, but she wanted no restraints of any kind placed on her, either by him or by anybody else. If he happened to be back in town sometime, and looked her up, they might very well spend another night in her bed, but that would be something they would decide to do then, and it would be another one time thing.

Her relationship with Harold Carpenter and with Kenny and with her other occasional sex partners was much the same. She immensely enjoyed the things that she and they did in bed, or wherever else they were, and didn't want to stop doing them, but she also didn't want any man to feel possessive toward her. She wanted even less to ever have such feelings toward any of them. Eventually, Angel hoped to settle down with one man, even to get married, but none of those she knew so far seemed likely to be that one. Besides, she was having too much fun the way things were and, in addition to her varied and happy sex life, her goal was still a career on the stage. That was one of the main reasons she had chosen to come to London but, so far at least, she hadn't found anything.

The morning after Christmas Day, she met Harold in the lift on her way to work, an unusual meeting, but not the first time they had encountered each other there. They were cordial but not amorous on this random meeting but, as they exited into the building's lobby, Harold asked her to wait because he wanted to ask her something. He was going to be attending a New Year's Eve party where he worked, and wanted to escort her. Angel smiled and agreed, with the stipulation that nobody there was to know that she was a T-girl, unless she told them. Harold had no difficulty agreeing to this. He never thought of Angel as being anything but a sweet and sexy woman, but he knew there were some misguided individuals who regarded Transgendered persons as freaks. If they knew about her, those same people might think of him as being even worse, because he was associating with Angel, and he wanted as little as possible to do with them and their ignorance and bigotry.

The party was fun. As usual at an affair of this kind, Angel wore a knit dress, because she likes the way the fabric clings to her curves, especially while she glides about on the dance floor. The one she chose was blue, to match her eyes and contrast with her long, blonde hair. She had a few very light drinks and danced with Harold, holding him closely against her body and letting her semi-erect clit show her building sexual arousal, promising him great things later that evening. She danced with some of the other men too, but not as closely, keeping her secret from them. As usual, Angel's beauty and grace, especially while dancing, made all the women there envy her, and all the men envious of Harold. At the stroke of midnight, she shared a long New Year's kiss with her escort, besides kissing most of the other men, on their lips but with her mouth closed.

They were having fun at the party, but both Harold and she wanted to proceed to the part of the evening that would be even more fun, so they left shortly after the midnight kissing was over. Harold drove and, being the gentleman he always was, opened and held the doors for her, getting in and out of the car, entering the building and getting in and out of the lift. She, however, opened the door to her flat. They had tacitly decided their nights together would be spent there, because she is a meticulous house keeper and he's the exact opposite. Once they were inside, and she had locked and bolted the door, their lips and tongues shared the kind of kiss that they had wanted to share all night.

While Harold was sitting in a chair and removing his shoes and socks, Angel hung up their coats and scarves, pulled off her boots and stepped out of her pumps. Warmly embracing and kissing some more, they sidled into her bedroom, where they stopped beside the bed. She removed his suit coat and tie and hung them over the back of a chair and, while her back was turned, he unzipped her dress and unhooked her light blue bra. Angel slipped her arms from the sleeves of her dress and let it fall to around her hips. Holding the cups of her bra in place with her hands, she turned around to face Harold.

He had seen her naked, and was well aware of the great beauty of her breasts, and she knows it. Even so, Angel couldn't resist putting on a little show when she exposed them that night. After standing in front of Harold and smiling at him for a few seconds, Angel thrust out her chest and spread her arms, revealing the succulent orbs, and letting them bounce and sway enticingly when she moved her upper body. As expected, he bent forward, cupped one of the lovelies in either hand and kissed the nipples. However, instead of continuing to lick and otherwise pay homage to their near-perfection, Harold raised his head. He had a request to make.

"Angel, I made a New Year's Resolution, and I hope you'll help me keep it."

Of course, if I can. Breaking a resolution only an hour into the new year would seem to be a very bad omen. What is it?"

"I resolved to eat your pussy at every opportunity, starting tonight. But, that means taking a shower together first. Are you willing?"

Angel smiled at that thought. Only one man had ever eaten her pussy, and that had been Kenny. She had enjoyed it immensely, and wanted to have it done regularly by the men in her life but, considering the alternate function of her pussy, she would be reluctant to ask anybody to do it. At the same time, she would never turn down a suggestion like the one Harold had just made.

"More than willing. I'd love to have you do it."

Angel pushed her dress down over her hips, stepped out of it, and hung it over the chair back on top of his suit coat. After peeling her stockings down, and kicking them away, she was clad only in the lacy French knickers, blue to match her bra, that she favors. Before going any further, she stopped and looked at Harold. "I hope you're going to take your clothes off first, or let me take them off you."

She reached out to start on his shirt buttons. He stood in place until she was through with them, and turned around to let her pull the garment off him and drape it over her dress. Next, she pulled his undershirt off over his head and, when he turned back around, she unfastened his belt and pants, unzipped his fly, and pulled his trousers part of the way down. Harold sat on the bed so she could pull them the rest of the way off, fold them, and place them on top of the other clothing they had removed. With him wearing only his boxer shorts, and her clad in nothing but her knickers, they embraced and kissed again, before heading for the shower.

After turning it on to let the water warm up a bit, Angel got out two clean towels and hung them where they would be handy. With them in place, she reached out to unsnap the waistband and fly of Harold's shorts, while he put his thumbs in the waistband of her knickers. His last garment fell to the floor, letting his erect cock spring free. When Harold started to pull down Angel's knickers, she reached inside them to protect her clit, which was equally hard, although smaller. Her last garment ended up on the floor also, and she kicked it aside. The completely naked man and woman stepped into the cramped shower stall and moved around until their bodies were wet all over.

Angel was standing behind Harold, so she started on his back, soaping and scrubbing him from his shoulders to his hips. While she was washing his buttocks, Angel playfully slipped a soapy finger all the way inside his ass and slowly moved it in and out. He laughed, and promised to do the same thing for her, which was what she wanted anyhow. After his back and buttocks had been rinsed, Angel got to her knees to wash Harold's legs and feet. He raised one foot at a time so she could even clean between the toes. When those were done, he turned to face her, so she could do the same for his front.

If there were one criticism Angel might make of Harold, it would be the lack of hair on his chest. There was just a small patch in the middle, and she kissed him there before busying herself with the soap and washcloth. It wasn't important, and certainly had no effect on the sex they had enjoyed together so far, but it was a preference of hers. Even without a hairy chest, he was a handsome man, with his firm chin and dark brown hair with the streaks of grey, and his blue eyes that always seemed to be smiling.

His mouth was smiling too, as the beautiful T-girl scrubbed his chest and down to his cock. She held it gently in her hand and washed it, as well as his crotch and balls. That part was fun, but Harold was also smiling because, in a few seconds, it would be his turn to wash the succulent body of the woman who was in the shower with him. When she was finished, Angel handed the soap and washcloth to him.

Before doing anything else, Harold bent down and kissed Angel's nipples, happy about how erect they were. His washing of her luscious breasts and belly were more fondling than cleaning, but he did get all the soap rinsed off before continuing down her body. Wanting to get back to her clit, which was as hard as the bar of soap, he continued down her legs, and washed her feet as Angel had washed his. When he started to reach toward her crotch, Angel stayed his hand.

"Let me," she requested. Although later, when they were fucking or she was sucking his cock, Angel would expect Harold to stroke her clit and bring her to an orgasm, she was reluctant to have somebody touch her there otherwise. It was great fun as part of strictly sexual activity but, otherwise, she preferred that they didn't. If her request had been refused, she would not actually have objected, but she was glad that didn't happen.

After finishing that part of her body, Angel turned her back on Harold, and he quickly scrubbed her shoulders and upper and lower back. He moved more slowly on her hips and bum, because, once again, his actions were fondling as much as washing. He was saving the best part for last. Ostensibly, it was the reason for being in the shower with Angel, but he knew he would very much enjoy washing her pussy just for its own sake, and he expected her to like it too. Before starting, he knelt behind her and Angel, smiling in anticipation, bent at the waist and put her hands on her cheeks to spread them and help him do the best job possible. She was aware of how much fun it would be, having his soapy fingers on the soft skin of her pussy, but it would be even better later, in bed, when their caresses had been replaced by those of his tongue.

Ever since their first time together, when he had been preparing her with Aqualube, Harold had yearned for a chance to eat Angel's delightful pussy, and he could hardly wait to get her into bed so he would be able to start. Before that could happen, though, he would have to thoroughly wash that area. While she held her cheeks apart, making her pussy available to him, Harold gently rubbed on the soap, using the soft pads of his finger tips. He knew how sensitive she is back there, and wanted to avoid being too rough. Also, it was much more fun to rub her with his fingers than it would have been with a washcloth. With great delicacy, he laved everything around the puckered area, homing in on what he knew would be the best of the best part.

The fingers caressing her skin felt wonderful to Angel too, and she hoped Harold would insert one of them into her pussy, as she had done to his ass. While she kept her cheeks apart, his fingers moved in concentric circles around her rosebud, until a middle one slipped inside, all the way to his knuckle, and slowly fucked in and out.

Angel sighed happily. "Mmmm, that feels good," she murmured, and wiggled her hips, taking the digit inside as deeply as possible.

It was fun for Harold too, but it was also important to him to get Angel's pussy squeaky clean. His intention was to actually insert his tongue in her, if he could, and he wanted no unpleasant surprises. He rinsed her thoroughly, because he didn't want to taste any soap either. When he was finally done, he stood upright. Angel smiled and turned to him, and he could see that her clit was bouncing up and down, even harder than it had been when they got into the shower stall. His cock was in the same condition.

They stepped out of the shower, quickly dried each other off, and hurried over to the bed, where Angel lay on her back, her arms raised, offering her body to Harold. It was an offer he could not refuse. He lay beside her and cupped one lovely breast in either hand, and began licking the nipple on the peak of the nearer one. It was fully erect, and the tiny, hard ridges felt great against his tongue, just as her blissful moans were a treat to his ears. While Angel writhed in pleasure on the bed, he switched back and forth between the succulent twins.

Although what they were doing was truly delightful to both of them, they were so eager to get to the reason for taking the shower together, that they agreed, with no words spoken, to proceed there. Harold leaned back against his heels, and Angel sat up and got to her hands and knees before him. After piling pillows in front of herself, she smiled lasciviously at Harold, and reached back to spread her cheeks so he could start doing what they both wanted so much.

The first time he had prepared Angel's pussy for fucking, Harold had been intrigued by its beauty but, as he looked at it again, he was even more enraptured. She is a truly beautiful woman in every way, but Angel's pussy is one of the most enchanting parts of her body. The skin is a flawless cream color, and surrounds a puckered area that begins as a soft pink, and becomes a dark pink at the center of her adorable rosebud. He vividly remembered how her skin had felt to his fingers while they were in the shower, but it felt infinitely better to him when he leaned forward and placed the tip of his tongue against the top of her cleft. Very slowly, enjoying even the tiniest movements he made, Harold began slowly licking down the inside of one of the soft, smooth cheeks.

When she felt the tip of Harold's tongue press against her very sensitive skin, Angel shivered with delight. As it slowly meandered down the inside of the cheek, pleasure rippled through her body all along its course. Moving very slowly, the tantalizing tongue skirted her puckered area, and curved around until it was between there and her scrotum. The firm strokes with just the tip against that area indirectly stimulated Angel's prostate gland, and she moaned blissfully, while her body squirmed in front of Harold. She bowed her back, raising her hips and giving him even better access to her, and started fucking her pussy back against his face.

He pressed his mouth even more snugly against her, and his tongue started slowly working its way up the inside of Angel's other cheek. Her pussy was one of the best places it had ever felt, with the satiny skin covering her warm, vibrant flesh. With his face wedged tightly between her cheeks, he no longer needed to spread them apart, and Harold placed his hands on Angel's hips, holding her more tightly while she moved around and giving him enough leverage to press even more closely against her.

Angel's clit, which had been erect since getting out of the shower, began to throb, demanding her attention. Since she also no longer needed to hold her cheeks apart, she reached down and started slowly stroking it with her right hand. After a few seconds, Harold realized what she was doing and, although his mouth was to busy to say anything, reached around to gently take hold of her clit. She gladly relinquished it to him. Although perfectly capable of doing it herself, Angel preferred having her sex partner stroke her to a climax.

His tongue reached the place where Harold had begun eating Angel's pussy, and he started slowly licking downward, until he reached the puckered area again. Once more, he veered to the side, but not so much. His tongue gently caressed the puckering, describing a tight circle, as if bracketing her rosebud as a target, which is just what he was doing. The texture of that area was like nothing in his experience. He loved eating pussies, of natural born women and of T-girls, but the delectable one he was eating that night was almost unique in his experience.

Angel moaned blissfully, and continued fucking her pussy against the mouth that was doing such wonderful things for it. Her body writhed in front of him, and she started swiveling her hips, making her thighs thrust back and forth into the mattress like a pair of pistons. She could feel Harold stroking her clit at the same pace, and she knew she would cum from that, and it would be glorious, but she wanted to delay that moment.

After finishing the circuit around Angel's precious rosebud, Harold slowly dragged his tongue down the center and back up. He repeated the movement, but when he stroked back upward, he squeezed the tip of his tongue inside her. The joyful noise Angel made at this escalation of his worship of her pussy filled him with delight, and he twisted and squirmed his tongue around, trying to thrust it into her as deeply as possible. He succeeded, but only to only a limited degree; Angel's pussy was too tight and his tongue was too blunt to do what he really wanted to do. He didn't mind too much, and neither did she. They both knew his cock would soon be buried inside her, making up for any lack of lingual penetration.

Angel was not aware of any lack or deficiency in what was going on then. Pleasure flooded outward from all parts of her pussy and filled her body. Her clit throbbed in Harold's gently fondling hand, and she knew she was on the verge of her first climax. "Make me cum," Angel whispered, and he did what she wanted.

While continuing the gyrations of his tongue inside Angel's pussy, Harold stroked her clit faster, reveling in the way her body thrashed in front of him. He felt her clit jerking in his hand, and knew she had climaxed, but his grip was well back from her slit, and he kept clear of the semen she would be ejaculating. Even after her first burst of cum, he knew there was more, and his hand continued stroking her clit.

"Yes!" Angel warbled as she climaxed. She ejaculated again and again, three times altogether before she was done, and Harold removed his hand from her clit. Slowly, as if falling in slow motion, she leaned forward to sprawl on top of her own semen.

He let her lie there while he continued licking her pussy, until he finally raised his head. His cock was very hard, and he was badly in need of fucking, but he would wait until Angel had recovered her strength. Harold hoped she would get on top in the Cowgirl position again, because that was his favorite method, especially with a sexy, bosomy woman such as the gorgeous T-girl who was on the bed beside him. He lay on his back beside Angel to wait until she would be ready to mount him.

A minute later, Angel was almost ready. She smiled at Harold, especially his erect cock that was sticking straight up in the air, waiting for her to prepare it. Angel got off the bed and went to the drawer where she kept her bottle of Aqualube and her supply of condoms. She always went to the same local pharmacy for them, and always stocked up on the medium and large size, making certain to get the ones that included the pleasure bumps, because they felt so good inside her pussy. Angel selected one of the medium ones, removed it from its wrapper, and returned to the bed to hand Harold the Aqualube. She once more knelt in front of him but this time, her delight was caused by the cool gush of lubricant that he squirted into her, and by the long finger that followed and spread it inside her pussy.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,145 Followers